test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PS] Dragonbone Vale Launch Week Issues

Comments

• Options
    cn1964cn1964 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Go figure that i can get ingame on my dead wifees account but still no luck getting past login on my account even its done on the same ps4. Do a bloody roll back and start again .
  • Options
    maarte#2715 maarte Member Posts: 40 Arc User

Another oddity compared to what I remember from PC/preview:

Some people are apparently getting temp enchants that are all one stat (possibly accuracy in both cases I have heard of, but the first one was being remembered from earlier today). I doubt most people care about the actual stat, but if it is not intentional I figure it may help with finding the issue.

To the people cluttering this thread with complaints with no useful information, please keep quiet. This is a bug report thread, not a rant thread. If you want to rant, start a different thread for it.

When we login and the screen freezes is it not a bug? Or this is a intended feature ? All i read is people reporting the biggest bug which is screen freezing which trumps all other bugs.
  • Options
    silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    I thought it was 320 medallions to get all Rank 2 enchants s to be the same as we were.
    It’s 660
    Wtf
    Oh temp workaround for freeze
    click x on character and the second it loads spam O till you load in
    Some say spam ps button as bit too
    If you switch toons you bluescreen
  • Options
    nobeac#4581 nobeac Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited February 2022
    Ok, they never test anything, they leave that to the players to do this for them. The thing I have ran into is the game freezing up on me too. I got into another account, and tried and it seemed to work good up until like 2 mins later I saw no one on the board and then there was some sort of graphical glitch like the server was messed up and then froze up again. No, spamming the O button doesn't work I just tried it.
  • Options
    jbat13#6664 jbat13 Member Posts: 14 Arc User

Talked to support and they said as of now there is still no estimate on a fix.
    Asked about missed rewards as well and was told that is something players will need to contact support about in the possible days to come.
    I am definitely an advocate of a 100k AD per account gift every day that the game is unplayable.
    I know I make at least that a day on my main, it also hurts missing the last day of double refinement and leaps and bounds.

Are they going to extend the sale on the Elite Refinement Pack with the chance at the "Neverwinter Elite", and the Coalescent motes bundle ETC... Some people have been waiting for the Mod to drop to buy it all!!!

Hey we all got our quirks!
  • Options
    azazel#6882 azazel Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    It freezes when I log in but I was able to get on a account I made for my girlfriend that she barely played and It seems I'm not earning any progress points and when I highlight a enchant to see the stats, all enchants I highlight after that read the same stats even though they are different enchants.
  • Options
    tigerdrsk#8993 tigerdrsk Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    The problem stems from the mail. I can log into my account but relatives cannot due to how full their mail is when the enchantments are placed into it. On your end on console you should increase the size of the mail box in order to prevent this, otherwise the overflow causes the lockup. Pretty much what also adds to this issue is the fact you delisted a player's items they are selling as well so in turn you actually added more to the issue by filling their mailboxes further with items to receive, so in a nutshell you forced the players to put in too many items into their mail without their consent.

The other issue is that not all the enchantments are being returned, and I have some relatives that were able to log in that your end automatically refined them and only put points in the mail as well and some were the PAID enchantments from the bard set for example. So not only did you remove the enchants off a character, but your rollout destroyed enchants that didn't need to be destroyed. You're going to end up owing compensation for this.
  • Options
    poker1111#1313 poker1111 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Been playing several years. This is worst launch of Mod 22 update. Yes I know you know game freezes but we are losing out on chances of auction house and discount purchases. Thanks for not caring if you continue to lose players. I know I’m totally frustrated with Arc/ Crytic. I’ve spent thousands of dollars on your game. Your revenue is about to stop from this sucker. Game Freezes on login attempts. Hopefully some restitutions for your devoted customers/suckers

• Options
    silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Mail box is not an issue, I took all enchants and runestones off every character.
    The spam O as soon as you click on a character works, you can’t switch toons or instances.
    My mail is empty and my bags had loads of space. It may have to do with the temp enchants. But there is more than one problem. Some folks get an eternal freeze others get a twenty odd second freeze then a bluescreen in under a minute and a half.
  • Options
    tigerdrsk#8993 tigerdrsk Member Posts: 103 Arc User

Mail box is not an issue, I took all enchants and runestones off every character.
    The spam O as soon as you click on a character works, you can’t switch toons or instances.
    My mail is empty and my bags had loads of space. It may have to do with the temp enchants. But there is more than one problem. Some folks get an eternal freeze others get a twenty odd second freeze then a bluescreen in under a minute and a half.

Yes it is because already tried that for relatives and they can't get past the screen. Your trick does nothing for it. it's the combined overlog of someone's mail box if they have a lot in there that it can't load. The mailbox is the issue. If you have a lot of items pulled from the AH combined with the enchants which can extend to atleast 5-6 mail entries on its own it causes the freeze. My account wasn't full like some of theirs and they were selling plenty more than I was. The trick you said doesn't stop the freezing, it just gets out of the load.

• Options
    I started a new character (since my other ones wouldn’t work) and it freezes on the beginning cutscene where you lift up off the mat. I even waited about 15 min and stayed locked. Concurrently I have two friends on ps as well and they started playing couple weeks ago and their accounts are working fine. Prob due to low inventory.
  • Options
    nodonn#9611 nodonn Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    It seems to be a lottery. One of my guildy friends is playing, he has a PS5. He's a veteran too, and I can guarantee that his inventory was fairly groaning. Given how much time has already elapsed, it looks more and more likely that any fix is gonna need to go through the Sony approval process. Strap in folks.
  • Options
    phil#3150 phil Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hope they will find a solution soon, missing a lot due to this issue. can enter the game but freeze up after 15 sec
  • Options
    cn1964cn1964 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    09.30 still cant get my toons to log in more than 3 seconds yet my wifes account that i use as extra storage works fine and that account has been around as long as my account. This cant be a space issue as some are saying or an inventory issue as her account is well loaded with junk going back years.
  • Options
    jojo#5080 jojo Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    wasnt there supposed to be a mark of potency exchange?
  • Options
    chimeraxchimerax Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Having Problems with freezing when logging in, try this, I swear it actually works:

log on to the toon you want, when it is loading the toon spam circle button until char loads, as soon as you log in start spamming the PS button for a few seconds, and then you should be able to play

FYI, if you change zones, you may have to relog and do "trick" again
  • Options
    lordpatton#5747 lordpatton Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    THIS PS4/PS5 FIASCO IS RUINING MY VACATION. THE SCREEN FREEZES WHEN I LOGIN. ADDITIONALLY, THE RUMOR IS THAT MY CRYPTIC GIFTS ARE ON SOME CRAZY DEATH TIMER. THIS IS TOTALLY CRAZY!!! STOP CRYPTIC. STOP TAKING YOUR LUNCH BREAKS. STOP GOING HOME AT 5 PM. GET THE SMARTEST GUYS IN CRYPTIC TO FIX THIS SITUATION.
  • Options
    ab1t0rab1t0r Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Sorry didnt work for me
  • Options
    chimeraxchimerax Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    ab1t0r said:

Sorry didnt work for me

=( it
    s weird as it has worked for several of my guild mates, it's like a "Konami" Code

• Options
    sniffa#1407 sniffa Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    So 14hrs have passed since I first tried logging in, instantly froze on logging back then and still the same bs now. All you devs have done is acknowledge that there is a problem (tell me something I don’t know). A company that has great customer service would communicate on a regular basis what’s happening in the background to fix this issue. All you are doing by saying nothing is pissing off your valued customers and player base. Please provide regular updates on when you believe a fix maybe in place.
  • Options
    phil#3150 phil Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    jojo#5080 said:

wasnt there supposed to be a mark of potency exchange?

Hope they will do that manny of us have a bunch of each and due to the changes they could loose a lot af dollars
  • Options
    elfensky#8498 elfensky Member Posts: 7 Arc User

game is freezing upon entering world (PS5)

yep this.
  • Options
    kaos8997kaos8997 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    and when is "son"? have a vips and can't take key, o refining AD game crash or freeze in 1 min from login
  • Options
    droidonroids#1509 droidonroids Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    When hovering over enchantments, the one highlighted will show as the last one you slotted. So all your enchants will show up as Garnet for example. If you unequip it and reslot it the issue resolves itself until you unequip an enchantment and re equip a new.
  • Options
    jbat13#6664 jbat13 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    my guild homely guild is suffering also
  • Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Good morning! Unfortunately, the problems on PlayStation are still being worked on. We're hoping to have them fixed as soon as possible and we're very sorry for the inconvenience caused.
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    soufjen#8281 soufjen Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    still not fixed... smh
    eggs
  • Options
    hehateme999#2396 hehateme999 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    > @percemer said:
    > Good morning! Unfortunately, the problems on PlayStation are still being worked on. We're hoping to have them fixed as soon as possible and we're very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Wow a whole "Oops sorry." Gee thanks for that. What about our keys and reroll tokens and daily ad we are missing out on?
  • Options
    gadgelad#8659 gadgelad Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Sry for the inconvenience lmfao no mention about the many still aloud to log in with no problems its a bit strange most use the same consoles but yet some cant without freeze to me its not the game problem but certain accounts because my ps4 wont need a different update to the ones who can play on there ps4 all the hard grind ppl put in not to mention donations to be told a load ov HAMSTER
  • Options
    kimkj4389#2721 kimkj4389 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    The game is really messed up, I didn't even check it,