test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Comments

• Options
    thenoeticsthenoetics Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I tried to apply, but it seems my account isn't activated.
  • Options
    mithranthirmithranthir Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Applying on the website now.
  • Options
    xkrz8xdeathxkrz8xdeath Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Can I join xbox1 gt: xkrz8x death 81 hit me up with a message looking for a guild. Age 32
  • Options
    grimbaldorfgrimbaldorf Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Just throwing my name about here looking for a good active guild :)
    Played MMo's for years and been a long time since I found a guild that fits me.
    You still got spots left? Oh and also do you have many EU players, I'm from England so need an active guild above all else :D
  • Options
    destroyer557385destroyer557385 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I tried to apply
    but it seems my account isn't activated still after a few hours
  • Options
    sk00madealersk00madealer Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'd love to join this guild. Especially since it spreads across several games. It's always awkward for me to start playing a new MMO and not knowing anyone there. Also, is there any sort of Skype group or something similar for this for when members want to speak to each other outside the game(s)? My main character in Neverwinter is a wood elf named Viola right now. I'm kinda new to the game (not MMOs in general, just the game), but I'm progressing quickly.

Although, I'm technically not 18 yet....I'm 17. I'd be 18 in August. Perhaps you could let me in anyways (if you were considering to begin with)? I don't know the reason for the 18+ rule, but I'm sure it's reasonable enough. I'm better at fitting in with adults than people my age anyways

Actually, forget it. It's taking too long for a response so I might as well just keep looking around anyways.
    Post edited by sk00madealer on
  • Options
    liberiassliberiass Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Looks like a interesting guild, Do the guild welcome International players? Like Asians, I hate being laughed at as the Asian boy,
  • Options
    frotoolfrotool Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    We welcome and have members from all over the world.
  • Options
    tiger313tiger313 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    We are streaming tonight... some GG, stronghold dragons and epic dungeons. We love getting together on Friday nights... watch and chat with us ... twitch.tv/grievance ... starting at 10 PM CT

See you there! :)

• Options
    rodrant64rodrant64 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 172 Arc User
    Grievance just killed 2 Stronghold dragons at once (and on stream, twitch.tv/grievance) for the first time with 20 people involved, so come join the fun to push us to 3 and beyond! :D
    Just call me Rod. Member of Grievance!
    CW: Rodrant Turnbul
    TR: Rodran
    DC: Rodrat
    GWF: ROARdrant TurnBRAWL
    Other GWF: Shieldrant
    HR: Bowdrant
    SW: Wardrant Turnlock (my main!)
    OP: Paladrant (on Preview!)
  • Options
    kominatchakominatcha Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    Please see my personal post. I am looking for a new guild but I am not trying to rush into another one. Hopefully this time I will find one I stay in permanently. I did not intentionally become a "floater" but it seems like I keep running into the same issues that to me seem paramount in enjoying the game with a guild. I have had some pretty awkward moments, some really bad things happen, met some great/friendly players, but still haven't found a place I feel like I fit in. I have no interest in being an officer but I do think my expectations for officers are not extreme. If they are involved in the decision of inviting someone to the guild, they should make an effort to make them feel welcome, right?
  • Options
    kuarikagekuarikage Member Posts: 19 Arc User

Please see my personal post. I am looking for a new guild but I am not trying to rush into another one. Hopefully this time I will find one I stay in permanently. I did not intentionally become a "floater" but it seems like I keep running into the same issues that to me seem paramount in enjoying the game with a guild. I have had some pretty awkward moments, some really bad things happen, met some great/friendly players, but still haven't found a place I feel like I fit in. I have no interest in being an officer but I do think my expectations for officers are not extreme. If they are involved in the decision of inviting someone to the guild, they should make an effort to make them feel welcome, right?

You will find that all the players in Grievance will make you feel welcome. The people here are welcoming and friendly. They also are very helpful to other players. They will help all the way from information to running content with you. Check out our forums and read up on the history and the charters for Grievance!

• Options
    tiger313tiger313 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    Check out the stream tonight... twitch.tv/grievance

We have taken down 2 dragons yesterday, will we have enough players to do it tonight too? We'll also run some GG, and some dungeons... log on and chat us up on twitch!!
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Why join Grievance?

-10 000 members world wide with over half of those active either in Teamspeak, Forums or our social medial like Twitter or Facebook.

-We have guilds in all kinds of games and genres. Each guild has the small time feel of a family guild.

-Moving from one game to another feels like home and you will find players you have played with in Grievance from games of the past. All our guilds follow the same tenants and have a similar feel to each one.

-Family, Honor and Loyalty! We live by those words regardless of the game we play!

-Neverwinter division of Grievance has always been special! We are very close knit group and welcome new comers with open arms, in short our members are family.

-This guild was create 5 min after the 5 day early launch! We have been here from the beginning and have members that have been playing since day 1.

-We have fantastic players with tons of knowledge.

-We run both PVE and PVP content.

-We have our first boon building and are now on to working on Guildhall 6 and then market place 4 then two more on the boon building! Soon we will have 2400 Life Steal.

-Family friendly you ask. Our youngest member is 6 years old and players with her mom, dad and 8 year old brother and they actually help us in taking down the dragons!

Apply now and join the last guild you will ever need apply for!

Why wouldn't you join Grievance?

• Options
    rodrant64rodrant64 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 172 Arc User
    We've had a number of new people join in the past week, players new and old, and you can hop on aboard too!

We run stronghold dragons at least 3 days a week, which is a good way for leveling characters to get a head start on lvl 70 gear!
    Just call me Rod. Member of Grievance!
    CW: Rodrant Turnbul
    TR: Rodran
    DC: Rodrat
    GWF: ROARdrant TurnBRAWL
    Other GWF: Shieldrant
    HR: Bowdrant
    SW: Wardrant Turnlock (my main!)
    OP: Paladrant (on Preview!)
  • Options

Can I join xbox1 gt: xkrz8x death 81 hit me up with a message looking for a guild. Age 32

We do not have any guild on the Xbox.

• Options

I'd love to join this guild. Especially since it spreads across several games. It's always awkward for me to start playing a new MMO and not knowing anyone there. Also, is there any sort of Skype group or something similar for this for when members want to speak to each other outside the game(s)? My main character in Neverwinter is a wood elf named Viola right now. I'm kinda new to the game (not MMOs in general, just the game), but I'm progressing quickly.

Although, I'm technically not 18 yet....I'm 17. I'd be 18 in August. Perhaps you could let me in anyways (if you were considering to begin with)? I don't know the reason for the 18+ rule, but I'm sure it's reasonable enough. I'm better at fitting in with adults than people my age anyways

Actually, forget it. It's taking too long for a response so I might as well just keep looking around anyways.

Sorry your post was missed but if you read the initial post it tells you the procedure to join the guild! Hope you found what you were looking for and good luck!

• Options
    lordgrimmwoodlordgrimmwood Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    HEy folks I used to belong to Greivance but due to things all out of my control, I was gone for about 2 yrs! Well things have settled down now and I'm downloading the game as we speak (metaphorically of course!) and would love to rejoin you folks again if ya'd have me back.

tumblr_mm7g22WQog1spm248o1_1280.png

My first Foundry mission, The Valley of Darkness NW-DG9DOTZLU
  • Options

HEy folks I used to belong to Greivance but due to things all out of my control, I was gone for about 2 yrs! Well things have settled down now and I'm downloading the game as we speak (metaphorically of course!) and would love to rejoin you folks again if ya'd have me back.

Just log into the forums and get the Teamspeak info and then log into TS for a guild invite. Returning players are always welcome to rejoin us!

• Options
    Whoot! Rank 8 guildhall will be done early Saturday AM. We will go straight into the market place 4.

• Options
    tandowowtandowow Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I'm looking to join you guys, who do i talk to in Neverwinter to talk about getting a invite to the guild?
  • Options
    tandowow said:

I'm looking to join you guys, who do i talk to in Neverwinter to talk about getting a invite to the guild?

The original post should have the instructions on joining.

You go to www.grievancegaming.org check out our charters to make sure they fit with your line of thinking. If you think we will fit your needs then create a name on our forums. Once you are approved to post put in an application in the appropriate section on our forum in this case Neverwinter.