Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter: List of Promotions & Giveaways

Comments

• Options
    blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    mstrssihr wrote: »
    To OP and anyone still updating the Wiki off of the back of these posts. A giveaway just passed, it was called "Neverwinter’s Miniature Giant Space Hamster 500 Key Give Away" (Found at the link below). It says the contest ran from April 7th to 21st, so it's not available any longer but again, post is intended as info for the Wiki. =)

http://wizkidsgames.com/blog/2015/04/07/neverwinters-miniature-giant-space-hamster-500-key-give-away/

p.s. I meant to post that info here weeks ago but I totally forgot. XD *prepares for incoming vegetable hail*
    i wish i knew about this. wish someone had posted it here when it was active.
  • Options
    zekethesinnerzekethesinner Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    magenubbie wrote: »
    I could swear it was posted, because I've seen it. Or perhaps I've seen it on FB. It was posted there as well. Now I'm not sure anymore ><

Surprisly will help u here. I also remember it was mentioned. Also ppl were crying, we needed do somthing "too much (i dont remember about cry was, but i decided to pass)" to being taken into account.

(Sin)cerely
    Kain

• Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I could swear it was posted, because I've seen it. Or perhaps I've seen it on FB. It was posted there as well. Now I'm not sure anymore ><

It was mentioned on reddit but here i don't know.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Not sure if this is a good place to post this, but there's also a design a tee-shirt contest going on, top prize is $500. http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?922071-Good-at-art-Want-to-win-500-D-amp-D-Neverwinter-Tee-shirt-Design-contest!&p=10855811#post10855811 :D
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Surprisly will help u here. I also remember it was mentioned. Also ppl were crying, we needed do somthing "too much (i dont remember about cry was, but i decided to pass)" to being taken into account.

(Sin)cerely
    Kain

I too thought the task seemed daunting but I just had to have the freakin' hamster so I was up for the task!

1255rf8.jpgfay8n4.jpg

ADD: Gives +500 Regen buff called "Pet the hamster", lasts 10m.
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • Options
    mifiisumifiisu Member Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    mstrssihr wrote: »
    I too thought the task seemed daunting but I just had to have the freakin' hamster so I was up for the task!

1255rf8.jpgfay8n4.jpg

`I just realised that half of my grievances about Mod 6 would be wiped away if they'd give cat companions adorable kitten skins and overall cuteness they deserve
  • Options
    vadimt83vadimt83 Member Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    For those in dire need of a new title: Drowned Soul
    The pack contains:
    Caer-Konig Supply Pack (CKSP) Not sure what it contains as I can't get in-game at the moment.
    Wayfarer's XP Booster
    5x Rank 4 Enchantments
    3x Refining Stones
    5x Injury Kit (based on your level)
    5x Healing Potion (based on your level)

The usual giveaway. Enter email addy and get a key sent to it. Claim through ARC, get rewards at the usual vendor. A little over 240 left as of this writing. Get it while you can! Apparently it's a re-run from a giveaway that ended a bit back, but I haven't seen it listed here.

http://lorehound.com/game/neverwinter/?page=beta
    Not sure what happened but I got something different entirely.
    The title was Burning Soul and the pack was actually trove of elemental evil.
    Very nice.
  • Options
    vadimt83vadimt83 Member Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Thanks for the update. I haven't seen the pack yet since I'm not at home. Did the trove contain what the site says it does?
    With a twist. The contents was an unbound green archon. Guess its some old version of the trove.
  • Options
    rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    No, troves don't contain any of those things. Troves are an RNG based prize, you have a chance of getting good stuff out of it. I got transmutable weapons out of mine, though.

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Trove_of_Elemental_Evil

It's worth noting that if you got the Drowned Soul title (like I did), you can STILL redeem a code for Burning Soul, but the website requires a second email. I managed to snag both titles. I wonder if they'll have two more in the future (air and earth related ones).

I seem to recall this site having similar giveaways in the past, and not really updating the descriptions very often. So they'd frequently have the wrong info up on the page as to what exactly they were giving away.
  • Options
    b0rkch0pb0rkch0p Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I got a Air Archon .. not sure if it's worth much as a companion.. but it will be used ;)
  • Options
    kirkcaldykirkcaldy Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Thanks. Very helpful in case they do add the other 2 elemental titles. Shame I missed the drowning one :(

Thankyou for the link. :)
    Still 174 keys left as of 00.14.

EDIT: Keys are all gone now as of 02.41 GMT

• Options
    mekolsmekols Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    any new codes/ promo, things now? anyone know someting?
  • Options
    alisi1alisi1 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Nope :mad: surprised by this too.
  • Options
    devilaltiredevilaltire Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Can Any one Tell me Where I get companion free...BY Quest or Something...Like Any Rare/Uncommon Companion....

Like I know 1st time complete VT U Will get a companion free..Red Evoker(Cant recall his name..)
    Like this any One Have Any Idea....
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Can Any one Tell me Where I get companion free...BY Quest or Something...Like Any Rare/Uncommon Companion....

Like I know 1st time complete VT U Will get a companion free..Red Evoker(Cant recall his name..)
    Like this any One Have Any Idea....

what is this true? i dident get a red evoker when i did vt first time
  • Options
    championshewolfchampionshewolf Member Posts: 601 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    mekols wrote: »
    what is this true? i dident get a red evoker when i did vt first time

No it's not true, the Red Evoker is a random chance item from VT.
  • Options
    tvcitytvcity Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    if you mean renegade evoker, the key is: fbyjHBUe
    but i dunno if it still works
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    i got from the box...FIRST TIME
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    how i get that code
  • Options
    rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    If you have Arc, you open it up, and in the upper left corner there's a little 'V' button. Click on it and go to 'redeem code', then put it in. It can only be redeemed through Arc.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    i got from the box...FIRST TIME

Then you were lucky. That doesn't mean everyone gets it. Don't ever assume stuff like that. Nearly everything in this game is determined by RNGesus.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Thanks Man...But I think there R Some other place to get that compenion ...any one Know that...

But I Want Elol Artifact To complete my Set Can Any One Help Me...

Plz...
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    so nothing new? like a companion code or someting?
  • Options
    nefrilmnefrilm Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2015