test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter: List of Promotions & Giveaways

Comments

• mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    I'm not finding any previously unposted promos so I'm not sure what that code is for> @tchernik911 please post links to the giveaways, not activation codes, none of us know what you're talking about. :P
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    The codes are also rarely, if ever, all caps.
    Hi guys! I'm still steady checking for giveaways/promos/codes/titles/whatever, I just haven't been able to find anything. XD

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • ahmadrubatahmadrubat Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    insider.razerzone.com/index.php?pages/giveaway/&id=neverwinter-underdark (put the https:// to the link, sorry i can not post links yet cause i am new on this forum) new giveaway by razer insider gives you lion mask fashion item + a supply pack it is just came out today so grab your code now (sorry for my bad english)
  • blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User

insider.razerzone.com/index.php?pages/giveaway/&id=neverwinter-underdark (put the https:// to the link, sorry i can not post links yet cause i am new on this forum) new giveaway by razer insider gives you lion mask fashion item + a supply pack it is just came out today so grab your code now (sorry for my bad english)

Thanks so much! Would love to win the grand prize, too.
    You’ll be automatically entered into the running to win an additional White Owl Bear and a Razer Firefly and Razer DeathAdder Chroma suite when you redeem your codes - the winner will be picked via random draw by 20th February 2016.

Thanks so much! Would love to win the grand prize, too.
    You’ll be automatically entered into the running to win an additional White Owl Bear and a Razer Firefly and Razer DeathAdder Chroma suite when you redeem your codes - the winner will be picked via random draw by 20th February 2016.
    lol. i did not notice that just picked up my code. so thank you too for letting me know this :D

Thanks!!

edited February 2016
    Ok so this one here is available only to those who use a AMD Radeon graphics card. Since I noticed that they have NWO rewards from now it'll be the only way that I log into the game, gonna rack up some points!

You get a free "Striped Owlbear" with 2k points!

ADD: Limited to one code per AMD account.

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    mstrssihr said:

Ok so this one here is available only to those who use a AMD Radeon graphics card. Since I noticed that they have NWO rewards from now it'll be the only way that I log into the game, gonna rack up some points!

That looks like Raptr. Raptr has the same prizes (and it looks like the same exact layout too. That's so odd.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    edited February 2016
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raptr

Apparently Raptr & AMD have teamed up! I saw on the wiki page "In 2014, Raptr rebooted its business plan to focus on PC gamers. Dennis Fong stated "the biggest pain point for PC gamers is the weakness of the platform as a whole. Everybody has a different kind of PC. There are a million different configurations for playing games. We help gamers get the best experience every time they play” and adding "we have reinvented ourselves with a focus on PC gaming. Raptr then teamed up with AMD to promote optimization of games on AMD graphics cards."

ADD more info: Cuz I always forget something!

mstrssihr said:

Waaah! Thank you for sharing it. Altought I do not know how to get 2000 points I got the 2 other Neverwinter giveaway for 350 & 500 points *-*

Waaah! Thank you for sharing it. Altought I do not know how to get 2000 points I got the 2 other Neverwinter giveaway for 350 & 500 points *-*

Very nice! What did you get for 350rp? As you can see in the SS I don't have that item XD ** ¬¬

edited February 2016
    mstrssihr said:

Very nice! What did you get for 350rp? As you can see in the SS I don't have that item XD ** ¬¬

I bought a giveaway named "Neverwinter Online - Neverwintan Noble" it says:

"Get started on your journey in Neverwinter with an Offensive Pack plus a “Neverwintan Noble” title!"
  • blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User
    Darn my insistence on Nvidia. lol Is the Razr one tied to Radeon as well? I don't find anything on the Razr site regarding this.
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    A new updated faithful initiate!? Ok I'm really pissed now. Why can't mine get an updated appearance? Apparently I redeemed code, but nothing happened anyway. Doesn't work if you have old crappy one I guess.

ghoulz66 said:

A new updated faithful initiate!? Ok I'm really pissed now. Why can't mine get an updated appearance? Apparently I redeemed code, but nothing happened anyway. Doesn't work if you have old crappy one I guess.

Nope. you should get a new one from the code. Check the reward vendor or your mailbox. If the code was accepted, these are the most likely places to find your reward.
    Nope, got notice from arc saying the code went through and to check out claims agent. Nothing new, nothing in mail. Submitted a ticket, but those don't get anywhere.

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    So with these AMD Gaming rewards, it doesn't seem to be tracking my gameplay. Or does that only show up after each 24-hour period expires if you log some time? I can't find any info about when you should see points for playing a game.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    ghoulz66 said:

ghoulz66 said:

Nope. you should get a new one from the code. Check the reward vendor or your mailbox. If the code was accepted, these are the most likely places to find your reward.
    Nope, got notice from arc saying the code went through and to check out claims agent. Nothing new, nothing in mail. Submitted a ticket, but those don't get anywhere.

The faithful initiate promo code sends them to your mailbox on every character on your account. If you didn't get anything you should start a support ticket.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
    urabask said:

ghoulz66 said:

ghoulz66 said:

The faithful initiate promo code sends them to your mailbox on every character on your account. If you didn't get anything you should start a support ticket.
    My post said I submitted a ticket :/

So with these AMD Gaming rewards, it doesn't seem to be tracking my gameplay. Or does that only show up after each 24-hour period expires if you log some time? I can't find any info about when you should see points for playing a game.

When you open up Library, there's tickbox in the upper right-hand corner "Track Gameplay". You have that ticked?

mstrssihr said:

When you open up Library, there's tickbox in the upper right-hand corner "Track Gameplay". You have that ticked?
    I sure do.

Oh weird! I just closed Arc completely and the AMD interface finally updated.

Thanks for trying to help. :)

Neverwinter Census 2017

Pah, that sucks. Can't get my Faithful Initiate updated.
    edited February 2016
    ghoulz66 said:

Pah, that sucks. Can't get my Faithful Initiate updated.

Do you have alts? Each character you have receives one of the companions in the mail. Did you receive it on your alts?

The striped owlbear is now tagged as "almost gone". I'm not likely to be able to earn enough points to get one. Ritzen-fratzen....

Neverwinter Census 2017

Repeat-