Options

One shot by Paladin in PvP

12346»

Comments

• Options
    ravenanravenan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    zvieris wrote: »
    Whereas Paladin has to use at the very least 1 defensive encounter or he's squishier than a SW, so only 2 encounters are left for use.
    Lie, OP have much more DR, OP have shield with cc reasist, OP have cc breaker
    Like I said before, take away DJ and Paladin's just a punching bag no matter how you build it.

Lie. He is the tankyest of all classes tank/healer spec no matter. More resilient than healer DC and DC dont have 1 button win available.
    there are no reliable CC encounters,

Lieee. Constant dazes and prone encounter which no 1 use becouse ther relay on god mode unkilable setup of defencive encounters + 1 deady one hitting daily.

AHHH and i forgot about 75% (dont remember exacly) ap full heal daily.

Shameless Liar ............
    Main : GF - Lord Kruk
    Steel and Magic
  • Options
    zvieriszvieris Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    ravenan wrote: »
    Lie, OP have much more DR, OP have shield with cc reasist, OP have cc breaker
    Did you hit your head somewhere? I said without any defensive encounter. OP doesn't have CC breaker without using a defensive encounter, and OP has DR, yes. How useful is DR really? It caps at 80% and RI ignores it. Whereas GF's shield is another layer of defense that does not get pierced.
    Lie. He is the tankyest of all classes tank/healer spec no matter. More resilient than healer DC and DC dont have 1 button win available.
    Devotion paladin is squishier than DC tenfold and protection paladin doesn't deal any damage without DJ. So my statement stands.
    Lieee. Constant dazes and prone encounter which no 1 use becouse ther relay on god mode unkilable setup of defencive encounters + 1 deady one hitting daily.
    prone encounter
    prone
    ...there goes your credibility.
  • Options
    ravenanravenan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Did you hit your head somewhere? I said without any defensive encounter. OP doesn't have CC breaker without using a defensive encounter, and OP has DR, yes. How useful is DR really? It caps at 80% and RI ignores it. Whereas GF's shield is another layer of defense that does not get pierced.

Still a lie, You wrote squishier than SW. DR is something. Why Negation is so op? OP without encouters is not squishier than SW. Wake up!

Devotion paladin is squishier than DC tenfold and protection paladin doesn't deal any damage without DJ. So my statement stands.

You are blind. Go to domination in premade with different class. And see by yourself, i wont argue with lying fool. DC dont have cc breaker!

...there goes your credibility.
    Rerentles avanger?

You mean your credibility? What about full heal daily?

Shameless Liar
    Main : GF - Lord Kruk
    Steel and Magic
  • Options
    zvieriszvieris Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Still a lie, You wrote squishier than SW. DR is something. Why Negation is so op? OP without encouters is not squishier than SW. Wake up!
    Riight, put a SW against a Paladin not using any defensive encounters and not abusing AoT of-hand feature and you'll see for yourself how tanky Paladin really is without them.
    You are blind. Go to domination in premade with different class. And see by yourself, i wont argue with lying fool. DC dont have cc breaker!
    I play several classes. DC doesn't have a CC breaker but devotion paladin doesn't have dodge nor does he has damage mitigation encounters such as Astral Shield that makes DC invincible.
    Rerentles avanger?
    Can't you tell the difference from a knockback and prone? I don't think so.
    You mean your credibility? What about full heal daily?
    What's wrong with my credibility? I at least know the class we're talking about here while you keep inventing things on the spot. And what about the full heal daily? Have you ever seen any lvl 70 paladin use it? I haven't.
    Shameless Liar
    I haven't lied once. You on the other hand... Make up things as you go.
  • Options
    mark88arsitekmark88arsitek Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    the critical happend bc of the gears ( either i got bad gear or condition or he hv uber gear )., i got one hit or 2 hit also by CW or TR. in Gpvp.
  • Options
    ofscourgeofscourge Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    He clearly doesn't have any clue on Paladin mechanics, so after all those wall of text (from others too) and yet he still haven't learn, let him be.
    I sure (when?) dev read this, they would notice (or already) the Justice path bug which reset artifact CDs, been on few domi runs each day, and my consciousness tries (hard) to avoid the uses of those bug, but, our Divine call give us more DR (and CD + damage) which synergies well with Templar / Binding Oath. And yes, I have DC Sigil as active artifact, but not for those shameful bug uses in PVP (i use it tho on my daily boons solo run, which greatly fasten my daily boons solo run, there, Im being honest :P )

Pally would die fast with CC, yes we have CC breaker (on one and long cooldown on that) yes we have damaging encounters (which their damage is..uh..silly, but I wont mind as our main role is more like utility/semi tank class) but to use them in PVP? Those kind of Pally are stupid.
    Palladins in PVP main rotations is Divine Call + RA + BO then wait few sec + Templar (I said main rotaion, not THE ONLY rotation, but yes Binding Oath and Tempar is a Must!) and Dailies? Divine Protector OFC (well Im speaking as a Prot, not sure with Devotion one).
    Preventing our teammates getting killed IS OUR TOP priorities.
    We only uses DJ on very very rare occasions (like when we backcapping, alone, but that would be absurd since we should hold 2)

There, I've share my exp in playing my pally since it was introduce (back in when in PTS).
    All you have to do is learn their mechanic and role before make silly assumptions.

And YES, I do hate and made a ticket about Justice path bug which reset Artifact the moment I realize and confirmed it with my guildies.

But IMO, when that bug gone (it should be gone in the next patch), Im well sure that you wont complaint about our DJ
  • Options
    marnivalmarnival Member Posts: 1,432 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    ofscourge wrote: »
    He clearly doesn't have any clue on Paladin mechanics, so after all those wall of text (from others too) and yet he still haven't learn, let him be.
    I sure (when?) dev read this, they would notice (or already) the Justice path bug which reset artifact CDs, been on few domi runs each day, and my consciousness tries (hard) to avoid the uses of those bug, but, our Divine call give us more DR (and CD + damage) which synergies well with Templar / Binding Oath. And yes, I have DC Sigil as active artifact, but not for those shameful bug uses in PVP (i use it tho on my daily boons solo run, which greatly fasten my daily boons solo run, there, Im being honest :P )

Pally would die fast with CC, yes we have CC breaker (on one and long cooldown on that) yes we have damaging encounters (which their damage is..uh..silly, but I wont mind as our main role is more like utility/semi tank class) but to use them in PVP? Those kind of Pally are stupid.
    Palladins in PVP main rotations is Divine Call + RA + BO then wait few sec + Templar (I said main rotaion, not THE ONLY rotation, but yes Binding Oath and Tempar is a Must!) and Dailies? Divine Protector OFC (well Im speaking as a Prot, not sure with Devotion one).
    Preventing our teammates getting killed IS OUR TOP priorities.
    We only uses DJ on very very rare occasions (like when we backcapping, alone, but that would be absurd since we should hold 2)

There, I've share my exp in playing my pally since it was introduce (back in when in PTS).
    All you have to do is learn their mechanic and role before make silly assumptions.

And YES, I do hate and made a ticket about Justice path bug which reset Artifact the moment I realize and confirmed it with my guildies.

But IMO, when that bug gone (it should be gone in the next patch), Im well sure that you wont complaint about our DJ

Ofc DJ will be complained about as you can build your hole Pal around it for pvp abuse.

Pal has some nasty encounters when it comes to adding damage to players and if used right with DJ and high hp and power/arpen/crit build running with another pal or dc to make sure you dont die combined with dc mystic artifact you will run around 1 shotting peeps to the left and right.

The very extremely high damage potential of DJ combined with survivability of Pal and dc mystic artifact makes pvp abuse of Pal perfect and it will never end until you cap single target damage on DJ its just simply put to high can be used to often compared to the survivabilyt of the pal

No need to gimp damage overall but when faced with other classes the surviability of Pal is just to high and the damage potiontial of DJ is also compared to other classes to high.

You can argue until you get blue in the face why how and when but once you start to compare Pal with other classes this stand out like a huge pimple on the nose a prom night.
  • Options
    mirrorballsmirrorballs Member Posts: 877 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    You can argue until you get blue in the face why how and when but once you start to compare Pal with other classes this stand out like a huge pimple on the nose a prom night.

Go look in the mirror while wearing your HR costume marni, and then recite the above, quoted words to yourself.
    You really don't deserve to attack any other class or its users for using broken mechanics.

If you actually came out and admitted that your own class could use some fixes, then your criticism here would have been just, and people would have respected you for it. But as it is... lol.. first you double-talk in defense of the HRs, and then triple-talk as now you bash OPs. What's the matter, you didn't like your face pummeled in 1-shot from a class you can't permastun?
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Go look in the mirror while wearing your HR costume marni, and then recite the above, quoted words to yourself.
    You really don't deserve to attack any other class or its users for using broken mechanics.

If you actually came out and admitted that your own class could use some fixes, then your criticism here would have been just, and people would have respected you for it. But as it is... lol.. first you double-talk in defense of the HRs, and then triple-talk as now you bash OPs. What's the matter, you didn't like your face pummeled in 1-shot from a class you can't permastun?

I have OP 2 mystic on my way to full burning set getting arti offhand main hand to purle as soon as i hit 70 I play Hr top tier against OP i know I dont guess.

The truth about Hr is not for this thread its posted on the other thread.

Read my post put idc on daze make root dodgeball fix rest of bugs on Hr now enlighten me what in that cant you read and do it on Hr thread instead as you obviously have a hard to keep your running mouth shut about this on other threads......
  • Options
    mirrorballsmirrorballs Member Posts: 877 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    marnival wrote: »
    I have OP 2 mystic on my way to full burning set getting arti offhand main hand to purle as soon as i hit 70 I play Hr top tier against OP i know I dont guess.

The truth about Hr is not for this thread its posted on the other thread.

Read my post put idc on daze make root dodgeball fix rest of bugs on Hr now enlighten me what in that cant you read and do it on Hr thread instead as you obviously have a hard to keep your running mouth shut about this on other threads......

I just find it funny a guy who bashed and cussed TRs for chain-CCing, is currently defending his own HR's worse borken <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> permastunning so passionately, and then again this time has the galls to call other classes broken again, marni.

You know, it's a consistency thing. People tend to believe a person who is consistent in his logic and maintains a strict principle in these sort of things, not a guy who double-talks according to his own class.

You probably wouldn't understand.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    I just find it funny a guy who bashed and cussed TRs for chain-CCing, is currently defending his own HR's worse borken <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> permastunning so passionately, and then again this time has the galls to call other classes broken again, marni.

You know, it's a consistency thing. People tend to believe a person who is consistent in his logic and maintains a strict principle in these sort of things, not a guy who double-talks according to his own class.

You probably wouldn't understand.

When it comes to understanding your lack on every department sorry to say. You cant help yourself to compare Hr and Tr and that i said that tr was to OP in mod 5 and needed a serious nerf (still is and still do).

The slight differance here is that Hr is the WORST CLASS THE WEAKEST CLASS and your after nerfing the only thing left that Hr has to play for.

I never defended daze or root i defend the Hr class atm whish happens to fall under DO NOT NERF HR BEFORE YOU FIX WHAT IS BROKEN,

But then again reading and understanding never been your strong side has it Mr Kweassa now keep telling Gf Gwf and Sw to l2p and dodge exe that is your signum after all.....

Can you now keep this on Hr forum instead as asked or just cant help yourself..............
  • Options
    ofscourgeofscourge Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2015

First, when do I post that Im comparing Pally with other class? I actually giving hint on our basic encounter/rotations and strategy as a Prot. Pally. So when do I start comparing Pally with other class? Please, do elaborate me.
    Pal has some nasty encounters when it comes to adding damage to players and if used right with DJ and high hp and power/arpen/crit build running with another pal or dc to make sure you dont die combined with dc mystic artifact you will run around 1 shotting peeps to the left and right.

Please enlighten me which encounter(s? so it suppose to be more than one?) can adds damage to player? Are you talking about Bane?
    Well yes sir, it gives 10% damage buff each and its good ... wait for it ... for bossing PVE.
    In PVP, you need those AP up fast, which RA comes in handy, so Bane is not (well, mine to be exact) a power to choose from.
    Plus RA knocking back player, so its wayyy more handy when your team mate/s get ganked up, so you can knocked them back (beside the main target ofc)
    So another damage buff encounter? ahh, that encaounter that should give you and ONLY you 20% damage buff? soo you want us as a utility/semi tank to buff up our damage (which already the lowest) by 20% and pray to actualy killed someone with our encounter?
    I state again, those kind of pally plays like that is utterly s.t.u.p.i.d
    Why not protecting (wooooootttt protecting? as in Protector pally?) you DPSer which..cough...gives 3 or more times your damage even when you sloted all your offensive power/auras?
    That should be obvious to answer, no?

Then, you were talking about DC build that gives AP bonus gain speed?
    Imagine this: your party setup is: CW-TR-Pally-DC-(insert other class here, or in pug, you will have another CW most likely)
    The other side party is more likely have same setup.
    So you go to 2, and you want your DC to hold your <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and gives you AP so you can start DJing everyone?
    Mannn I would love to see those dreams comes true.
    You are literally hopes that you get your AP back (legit way ofc) in...what..like 5 secs? Event when you have mytic sigil you wont have your Daily up in 5 secs. Its more like 10 secs.
    So lets say, you have your AP up in 10 secs, so NOW you have 2 DJ chance, so where is the other 3 ppl? Are they gonna hold still like statue waiting your sigil to cooleddown and line up to get a DJ?

Teorycrafting is farrrr than the reality, no?

I State again, Pally is a Utility, semi tank (if you know their mechanic well, they are not as tanky as a GF) and more like a support class that suppose to buff up their allies and protecting their teammates.
    That Daily is a bonus and their only damaging skill to use in our daily solo boons run (or in any other solo run)
    Well perhaps in GG (which I use it too) when you holding nodes where the NPCs spawn (4 and 2) and when you face an enemy coming .. alone .. and you are .... alone, providing that you can land it successfully (which in most case when you face a GWF or a SW) or when you can land your templar and pray in that 1 sec stun the enimy wont mashing their dodge button
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    ofscourge wrote: »
    First, when do I post that Im comparing Pally with other class? I actually giving hint on our basic encounter/rotations and strategy as a Prot. Pally. So when do I start comparing Pally with other class? Please, do elaborate me.

Please enlighten me which encounter(s? so it suppose to be more than one?) can adds damage to player? Are you talking about Bane?
    Well yes sir, it gives 10% damage buff each and its good ... wait for it ... for bossing PVE.
    In PVP, you need those AP up fast, which RA comes in handy, so Bane is not (well, mine to be exact) a power to choose from.
    Plus RA knocking back player, so its wayyy more handy when your team mate/s get ganked up, so you can knocked them back (beside the main target ofc)
    So another damage buff encounter? ahh, that encaounter that should give you and ONLY you 20% damage buff? soo you want us as a utility/semi tank to buff up our damage (which already the lowest) by 20% and pray to actualy killed someone with our encounter?
    I state again, those kind of pally plays like that is utterly s.t.u.p.i.d
    Why not protecting (wooooootttt protecting? as in Protector pally?) you DPSer which..cough...gives 3 or more times your damage even when you sloted all your offensive power/auras?
    That should be obvious to answer, no?

Then, you were talking about DC build that gives AP bonus gain speed?
    Image this: your party setup is: CW-TR-Pally-DC-(insert other class here, or in pug, you will have another CW most likely)
    The other side party is more likely have same setup.
    So you go to 2, and you want your DC to hold your <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and gives you AP so you can start DJing everyone?
    Mannn I would love to see those dreams comes true.
    You are literally hopes that you get your AP back (legit way ofc) in...what..like 5 secs? Event when you have mytic sigil you wont have your Daily up in 5 secs. Its more like 10 secs.
    So lets say, you have your AP up in 10 secs, so NOW you have 2 DJ chance, so where is the other 3 ppl? Are they gonna hold still like statue waiting your sigil to cooleddown and line up to get a DJ?

Teorycrafting is farrrr than the reality, no?

Yea well 99% of all mathes are pugs shall we talk about them or 0.01 % premade what you think would be best for balance overall if we focused on oh wise one.

Been pugging lately see what a well geared Pal + dc can do to other team.
    Seen many of them working together to break this duo in an efficent way lately in pugs.

Ok so back to reality then and yes it works perfectly well to pug with a dc build dailly and run around 1 shotting to the left and right.

Thats reality in premade another thing sure but who cares about 0.01 of the matches.....
  • Options
    suddenlyslowsuddenlyslow Member Posts: 818 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The best part of this is when it happens and the obviously "In character" pally sends you a tell of "lick balls nub"...
  • Options
    icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The best part of this is when it happens and the obviously "In character" pally sends you a tell of "lick balls nub"...

I would copy/paste the user's comment and file him a in-game behavior report, I believe the customer service people can trace back in the log and temp ban those users. :O
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)