What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

One shot by Paladin in PvP

Comments

• Options
    fastrean3fastrean3 Member Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    i think you are wrong, i get oneshottet wearing full burning set even 30 sparks on the run, even not beeing infight but from a distance, and GWF/ warlock have no DODGE, so the adviec to dodge it away makes same sense as the advice a very active forum-TR gave about dodging SE in mod 5, lol
    it´s too much damage, please stop arguing because you lose credibility, thats hard to get back in this forum, my advice :)
    paladin+ DC are unkillable in mod 6 since both synergize heavy from each other
    PVP in neverwinter is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> btw, it´s all about exploiting or cheating the best way and having T-negation or not, or using broken perma daze builds or not, or having a DC/OP combination or not
    its no skill, its no tacitc, its P2W and broken crappy classes as all know
    all I read in this forum is about broken skills and bugs, who are defended by their classes as the holy gral, redicules imo

Very true. ..if u have T.negation, u won't need to worry about SE and DJ...$ $ $
  • Options
    ravenanravenan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Why does the mod 6 GF have such burst damage and such excellent single target cc ability when he also has the tools to mitigate everything anyone can throw at him?

See, I can play that game too.

And yet GF can loose to any class 1 vs 1. You should know that to use encounter gf have to drop shield, and when shield is down our dr is lest than CW with broken shield, and less than any pally. Our shield and cc resistance is limited to 180 degrees and we dont have any good self heal (Fighter recovery is below medicore in 1 vs 1 and it can be countered by cc becouse we have to be agresive to use it).

GFs have disadvantages OPs have none and thats the problem. Which class will win with OP 1 vs 1? My "burst damage and such excellent single target cc ability" does only this that from tank OP I can take that 20k shield and temp hp +10k dmg when OP dont shield up and dont use cc breaker (i want it to)... And when im done with my rotations these encounters are already up, and he can heal the dmg up with just 1 atwill. And im dead in 2/3 DJs. I wont even speak about healadins becouse theres no point and you know it. Thats the reality...

I forgot you guys say that DJ is dodgable, well.... tayan book of the dead...
    Main : GF - Lord Kruk
    Steel and Magic
  • Options
    ninefingers222ninefingers222 Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I did, and if I need to prove it I will do additional 1vs1s, and post some of those 100K+ DJ, like I said, it was from good ones, with good builds, not quite BiS but close, and they can and will land even bigger DJ's then that, that is just my experience from a few dozen 1vs1 vs them, the only DJ that didn't hit for 100K+ were those I managed to deflect, otherwise they were always consistently hitting me for a little over 100K .
    If you need more than 2 DJ's to kill a GWF something is wrong with your build mate, in a big way .
    Essence of Aggression, OG PvP GWF
  • Options
    zvieriszvieris Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    i think you are wrong, i get oneshottet wearing full burning set even 30 sparks on the run, even not beeing infight but from a distance, and GWF/ warlock have no DODGE, so the adviec to dodge it away makes same sense as the advice a very active forum-TR gave about dodging SE in mod 5, lol
    it´s too much damage, please stop arguing because you lose credibility, thats hard to get back in this forum, my advice :)
    paladin+ DC are unkillable in mod 6 since both synergize heavy from each other
    PVP in neverwinter is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> btw, it´s all about exploiting or cheating the best way and having T-negation or not, or using broken perma daze builds or not, or having a DC/OP combination or not
    its no skill, its no tacitc, its P2W and broken crappy classes as all know
    all I read in this forum is about broken skills and bugs, who are defended by their classes as the holy gral, redicules imo

So what if GWF has no dodge? Sprint gives you 30% DR, didn't you know? And DJ respects all reductions.
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Are you really saying that daily is balanced??? Oh man
  • Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    rayrdan wrote: »
    Are you really saying that daily is balanced??? Oh man

Yeah the general consensus from OPs are that it's their only damage-dealing ability so it's okay that it does as much damage as Tiamat herself :rolleyes:
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    My guild has a 160k HP OPally with all rank 12s, 4 mythics, 4 legendaries (basically maxed out gear), and I doubt anything can kill him alone... on top of that, his DJ..... I dont even wanna mention it... :x

If you think OPally's DJ is not OP, thats only beacuse you haven't seen the maxed out ones yet...
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • Options
    castethcasteth Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hello,

1 - My main is protector paladin
    2 - using perfect vorpal ( better heals and shield with it )

So, is that daily too powerfull :

NO, as long as, to 1 shot somebody, the target needs to be alone, need to not dodge, and need to do critical hit, so, in a pvp game, i 1 shot ppl something like 1/10, and we are talking about a daily, not about encounter or at will, and trust me, lot of OP dont use that skill on pvp, but help their team with the other one ( idk the english name of it so i will say the Blue Bubble)

You are complaining about a daily, it's like we could use it every second, and kill everyone we meet in some second, WRONG, if you die fast against a paladin, it's only because you did a mistake, if you are fighting 1vs 1 against any tank class, your job MUST be to buy time to your team, not to kill him ( unless you are rank 12 enchant trans echant max lvl artifact and pvp player )

I already tested fighting a dc ( i wil not tell his name, but he's a good pvp player with decent gears ), used power circle, bane ( all buff i can use to hit stronger )
    Results : i finally did +/-140k damage to him, after...4 tries .. but, unfortunally, he had soulforge... so he revided healed.. then i just stoped fighting.

Now, for those who think that its too strong, if you have been 1 shooted by pally's, it means that you didn't pay attention, and you have been punished.

Now, are paladin too strong? maybe..

Actually, my gears are not the best, not the worst ( purple gears, rank 8/9 enchant), but, on pvp, 1 vs 1, i only met 6 people who was able to kill easily me on 1vs1 ( 1 tr 2 gf 3 gwf), and maybe 10 more who was able to kill me on 1 vs 1 at all. ( i'm not talking about bug abuser like some hr or tr )
    When i'll have better gears, i think that i will be almost unkillable on 1vs1.

Now questions are :

- why are you trying to fight a tank class 1vs1 ?
    - isnt pvp made for team?
    - where did u saw it was about dual?
    - Since when, to win, your objective is to kill people, i though it was capture the flag...

Now, we are talking about pvp and only pvp, on pve, that daily is useless ( i'm a tank, i tank for the team, not my job to deal damage)
    Since Mod6, pvp became more tactical than ever which is, i think the thing that people doesnt understand.

Casteth ==> Le Déchu
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Tank class who can 1shot, you dont see the problem here? Tank should tank, not kill with one blow. Taking all survivability encouters and killing ppl with 1 button win.
    casteth wrote: »
    if you have been 1 shooted by pally's, it means that you didn't pay attention, and you have been punished.
    There are so many ways to pull it of with 100% probability, its not even funny. And you forgot about the classes who cant dodge and dont have any way to avoid it. Move your head out of your .ss.

And i met you, your not even close to the best out there.
    Steel and Magic
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    ravenan wrote: »
    Tank class who can 1shot, you dont see the problem here? Tank should tank, not kill with one blow. Taking all survivability encouters and killing ppl with 1 button win.

There are so many ways to pull it of with 100% probability, its not even funny. And you forgot about the classes who cant dodge and dont have any way to avoid it. Move your head out of your .ss.

And i met you, your not even close to the best out there.

Where did i say that i was the best? if you look forward i already said in same post that paladin are maybe too strong, especially on 1 vs 1, and its because i know that im not the strongest paladin that i can say yes, paladin's are strong, maybe too much.

This skill 1 shot if : OP got decent gears, if DJ is not reflected, if damages arent mitaigate by any shield or enchant, if the target doesn't dodge it, if the OP do critical hit or the target got low defense ( low tenacity), i could say another if...

now, to the class who cant dodge !

gwf can avoid it it they are smart ( any gwf know that they can mitigate any damage at the right moment if they use their brain, wich is easier against DJ than against SE )
    Gf can avoid most of damage with shield up
    Sw ... well, ok, no, they cant..

100% probability, did you even tried a paladin lvl 70 on pvp?

And i remember you, im not strong and not even close to be, yes, and you didnt killed me :)

( to finish, a tank who 1 shot isn't right, ok, what about a gf ( who is tank too ) that makes 60k ( even more) damage on encounter? )
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Even with dodges its pointless with all those dazes and the animation...its not really an animation.
    You are ****ed before even realizing that is throwing a daily
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Conqueror with all ofencive encounters and feats (with 5% deflect only form def tree).

Without itf (which is to strong in pvp in my opinion) after mark
    bullcharge 15k
    Lunging strike 11k
    flurish 15k
    anvil 15k
    cresendo 20k

Anvil is not hiting 2x harder when below 40% from my expirience the lower hp gets the harder it hits. on geared target never got 60k anvil, maybe becouse i dont use itf.

And read my previous post for your other arguments. The most important:
    GFs have disadvantages OPs have none and thats the problem.
    Steel and Magic
  • Options
    icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Let me ask you two very simple questions.

You mentioned you had a fight with a decent DC assuming REALLY GOOD ones. Now the question is, both of you being Healer (tank) class, you had the chance to ONE SHOT him... does he have any chance to even bring you down...?

Second question... we all know Nobody can kill top tier DC 1 vs 1 (such as Queen B, Flynn...etc), even top Tier DPS players can't make it happen... but now a Healer/Tank class has the ability to bring down those DC 1 vs 1... does that even sound right...?

Where did i say that i was the best? if you look forward i already said in same post that paladin are maybe too strong, especially on 1 vs 1, and its because i know that im not the strongest paladin that i can say yes, paladin's are strong, maybe too much.

This skill 1 shot if : OP got decent gears, if DJ is not reflected, if damages arent mitaigate by any shield or enchant, if the target doesn't dodge it, if the OP do critical hit or the target got low defense ( low tenacity), i could say another if...

now, to the class who cant dodge !

gwf can avoid it it they are smart ( any gwf know that they can mitigate any damage at the right moment if they use their brain, wich is easier against DJ than against SE )
    Gf can avoid most of damage with shield up
    Sw ... well, ok, no, they cant..

100% probability, did you even tried a paladin lvl 70 on pvp?

And i remember you, im not strong and not even close to be, yes, and you didnt killed me :)
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Paladin's got 2 disadvantage, they are extremly slow ( which is, i agree minor disadvantage )
    Without that daily, they are not dangerous, as long as they don't have powerfull skill, they are dangerous only if... ( no, i won't say it, make a paladin and look why they can be a pain with the right talents/skill/enchant ;))

But, i agree on the fact that there is not real way to kill them on 1 vs 1 ( that is why smart ppl choose to just stay on node and dodge their attack, almost all class can do that.

Once again, pvp on capture the flag mod doesnt means death match, killing people is not the purpose of it, some ppl understood it, most didnt.

Yet, yes, gf can do 60k damage on encounter ( from my experience, 1 gf hited me that hard, but he was with perfect gears) , like OP can 1 shot some people, all is said, they CAN, it doesnt mean they will always do it.

Basically, my DJ do 100/130k damage, as it writed over the skill, in fact, i do between 30 to 70k without critical, 70 to 140 with, if i don't miss, there are some clases ( CW? Tr?) who can do that kind of damage ( 30/70 ) with or without daily.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    icyphish wrote: »
    Let me ask you two very simple questions.

You mentioned you had a fight with a decent DC assuming REALLY GOOD ones. Now the question is, both of you being Healer (tank) class, you had the chance to ONE SHOT him... does he have any chance to even bring you down...?

Second question... we all know Nobody can kill top tier DC 1 vs 1 (such as Queen B, Flynn...etc), even top Tier DPS players can't make it happen... but now a Healer/Tank class has the ability to bring down those DC 1 vs 1... does that even sound right...?

question 1 : no, there is no Dc that can kill 1 vs 1 a paladin, but, a good dc will never die against a paladin too on 1 vs 1 its not about DJ, its about healing ability, a paladin need too much time to prepare a strong attack, and this attack isnt even sure to hit or CC, basically, they are egal.

question 2 : what is a tank? a tank is something with high defense, who can survive to almost everything ( video game)
    or a tank, is something which is hard to destroy, and has ability to deal great damage with canon ( army)
    Cryptic choose the second answer for the paladin excepting that they made a mistake with there defense, a pure protector with perfect gears is immortal ( or seems to be immortal, which is totally different) ( on pvp ), i don't know about the healers, i dont think so about them)

Is that fair ( this is the real question isn't it?) NO

But, is that fair for CW to 2 shot ppl from long range?
    IS that fair for HR to perma stun ppl?
    IS that fair for Tr to be Perma stealth using dagger that hurts like missile?
    IS that fair for dc to be immortal ( totally) for many min

All class got advantages, and disadvantages, most of you dosnt know the mechanic's paladin's class, how thei shield works, why sometime they can do that huge damage, why they seems to never die ( etc..) while lots of paladin knows the other classes, and knows how to deal with them.
  • Options
    marnivalmarnival Member Posts: 1,432 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Paladin's got 2 disadvantage, they are extremly slow ( which is, i agree minor disadvantage )
    Without that daily, they are not dangerous, as long as they don't have powerfull skill, they are dangerous only if... ( no, i won't say it, make a paladin and look why they can be a pain with the right talents/skill/enchant ;))

But, i agree on the fact that there is not real way to kill them on 1 vs 1 ( that is why smart ppl choose to just stay on node and dodge their attack, almost all class can do that.

Once again, pvp on capture the flag mod doesnt means death match, killing people is not the purpose of it, some ppl understood it, most didnt.

Yet, yes, gf can do 60k damage on encounter ( from my experience, 1 gf hited me that hard, but he was with perfect gears) , like OP can 1 shot some people, all is said, they CAN, it doesnt mean they will always do it.

Basically, my DJ do 100/130k damage, as it writed over the skill, in fact, i do between 30 to 70k without critical, 70 to 140 with, if i don't miss, there are some clases ( CW? Tr?) who can do that kind of damage ( 30/70 ) with or without daily.

Defending something that cant be killed and can kill any other class must be based on missdirctions and evations so lets see.

Slow- your a defender not a killer dont have to be fast .-You have aoe and range damage no need to be fast again.

Stay on the node and hold hand with you until you miss a dodge = your autowin just a matter of time sound fair to you ?

Does not mean death match.- Yes it does otherwise it would be to put a player on a node and neither can win as neither can force eachother from the node by KILLING. Some people with unkillable characters that can kill others like to thing so but it dont change the fact that WITHOUT KILLS there is no domination.

Ok they CAN 1 shot people BUT they does not mean they will ALWAYS do so its ok then, talk about last line of defence. I have a gun I run around shooting people but i miss sometimes so its ok mr Judge ...

Does it matter what other classes can do in damage compared to you as they can be killed and this was about OP being UNKILLABLE while at the same time being able to 1SHOT OTHERS. So trying to disstract by pointing out what other classes can do will NOT take away the ACTUAL factor we are talking about here.

Just to clear things up a bit and part the smoke you so cleverly trying to spread around the subject. (Yes i have a Pal myself but enough of this hypocricy now)
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    indeed the defensive capabalities are out of charts too but one can deal with it...
    when 5 people are hitting an OP which keep staying full health dazing AOE everything every 2 seconds and shotting them 1 by 1 with a daily power well...its not ok anymore
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    marnival wrote: »
    Defending something that cant be killed and can kill any other class must be based on missdirctions and evations so lets see.

Slow- your a defender not a killer dont have to be fast .-You have aoe and range damage no need to be fast again. i agree

Stay on the node and hold hand with you until you miss a dodge = your autowin just a matter of time sound fair to you ? lol... do you know pvp? hold a node means until a friend come to help you...if someone can't do it then he needs more practice..

Does not mean death match.- Yes it does otherwise it would be to put a player on a node and neither can win as neither can force eachother from the node by KILLING. Some people with unkillable characters that can kill others like to thing so but it dont change the fact that WITHOUT KILLS there is no domination. yes, who told you to not kill, i said, to buy time, you have a team, they will help you if you buy enough time, no?and i prefer an hard round for 1 hour, than 10 min round 1sided, its a point of view.

Ok they CAN 1 shot people BUT they does not mean they will ALWAYS do so its ok then, talk about last line of defence. I have a gun I run around shooting people but i miss sometimes so its ok mr Judge ... you have a paladin, you know that we can't shot like a gun, this is 1 shot after having enough Ap, and sometime miss, and is often deflected, IRL a bullet will not be deflected.

Does it matter what other classes can do in damage compared to you as they can be killed and this was about OP being UNKILLABLE while at the same time being able to 1SHOT OTHERS. So trying to disstract by pointing out what other classes can do will NOT take away the ACTUAL factor we are talking about here.1 vs1 paladin's are amoslt unikllable, it's true, put 1 hr 1 tr against a paladin, if they know there char OP dies. ( or 2 tr, or 1 cw 1 hr, or 1 cw 1 tr.. etc..

Just to clear things up a bit and part the smoke you so cleverly trying to spread around the subject. (Yes i have a Pal myself but enough of this hypocricy now)
    like i said, read all post before saying wrong things, did i say OP arent OP? no, did i say nothing is wrong? no, this post Is about DJ'skill
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Maybe you guys mis understand. Let it hit hard 40-60k is hard. But tank/survival speced without loosing survival tools and do above 100k dmg is just not right. Heck i would say 100k is not right for any class. And please stop with "dodge" argument. When OP is smart he wont let any one to dodge it.
    Steel and Magic
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Maybe you guys mis understand. Let it hit hard 40-60k is hard. But tank/survival speced without loosing survival tools and do above 100k dmg is just not right. Heck i would say 100k is not right for any class. And please stop with "dodge" argument. When OP is smart he wont let any one to dodge it.

And how will the OP prevent you from dodging, hm? With what exactly?
  • Options
    blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    zvieris wrote: »
    And how will the OP prevent you from dodging, hm? With what exactly?

he has more than 1 daze...
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    he has more than 1 daze...

Say what?

Let me quote myself cause I don't feel like writing again what ppl can't read anyways:
    As for Paladin, he/she doesn't have tons of CC, contrary to what you state. Lemme list the things he has:

Aura of Truth off-hand feature - random 1s dazes that don't give any visual cue and are affected by tenacity/CC resist
    Burning Light encounter - 3s interruptable charge time and 0.1s long interrupts happening a few times/second in an AoE for up to 4 seconds
    Templar's Wrath encounter - 1 or 2s AoE stun that can get deflected and reduced by tenacity, CC resist stat
    Banishment encounter - haven't tested it against players but if description is correct, it's a 4s long AoE stun against players. Does no damage and has a 35s+ cooldown. And we fine well know that stuns get reduced by tenacity, cc resist and deflect.
    Relentless Assault encounter - gapcloser, pushes back players/mobs around the target.

Thus, unless you let the Paladin charge burning light and let him/her get close to you (which would be your own fault), there's no way a Paladin can make an opening by himself/herself.

So please, tell me again, how is Paladin going to prevent someone from dodging so he can land DJ?

On a side note: [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Divine Judgement deals 26303 (164882) Radiant Damage to a random tank CW.

So much from 1hko huh.
  • Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    icyphish wrote: »

Lol I had the misfortune of running into Queenie last night. Heard her tell a team-mate "I got this one" and proceeded to sit down and let me beat on her while watching my HP pool diminish. Just before I died she said "don't kill yourself now". She hardly had to do anything...ridiculous!
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    marnivalmarnival Member Posts: 1,432 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Stay on the node and hold hand with you until you miss a dodge = your autowin just a matter of time sound fair to you ?
    lol... do you know pvp? hold a node means until a friend come to help you...if someone can't do it then he needs more practice..

You have acces to heavy buffs for damge on Pal in a 1-1 scenario no class can survive for long its a matter of time. A pal can easy fire off daily every 20 sec if feated for it with dc aritfact or can make a almot 100% kill with wheel artifact.
    Morever a bis pal is not killed by 2 and I say it be hard to kill him with 3 even.

Does not mean death match.- Yes it does otherwise it would be to put a player on a node and neither can win as neither can force eachother from the node by KILLING. Some people with unkillable characters that can kill others like to thing so but it dont change the fact that WITHOUT KILLS there is no domination.
    yes, who told you to not kill, i said, to buy time, you have a team, they will help you if you buy enough time, no?and i prefer an hard round for 1 hour, than 10 min round 1sided, its a point of view.

If you put a dc and pal together with dc artifact and feat that lower cooldown on artifact you will spam daily on a 15 sec basis = can not die unless cced to death and that is ways to prevent that for pals.
    Put a Bis Pal on each node and trust me no one will find pvp more exiting then watching very old people make love. (go granpa go err mm no thanks)

Ok they CAN 1 shot people BUT they does not mean they will ALWAYS do so its ok then, talk about last line of defence. I have a gun I run around shooting people but i miss sometimes so its ok mr Judge ...
    you have a paladin, you know that we can't shot like a gun, this is 1 shot after having enough Ap, and sometime miss, and is often deflected, IRL a bullet will not be deflected.

No its not often deflected in a group fight you just wait for a cced target or even better a debuffed cc target marked by you for another 30-50 % damage BAAAM Dead. There is no valid argument for such a 1 shot killing ability for such a superb tank as the Pal, especially now that daily dont have and idc and can be spammed 2-3 times a min.

like i said, read all post before saying wrong things, did i say OP arent OP? no, did i say nothing is wrong? no, this post Is about DJ'skill

How OP perform overall as a class in NW pve or pvp might or might not require some tweeking BUT the ablitity to 1 shot people to the left and right with a daily that can be spammed way to often is certainly not defensible in any form or way......
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    marnival wrote: »
    -snip-
    Because palas can spam dailies due to some bugged feat interaction is not an argument to nerf a daily.
  • Options
    blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    utuwer wrote: »
    Pallies hit not that hard...I mean they can hit much harder. :p

17298918755_a5694883f4_b.jpg
    Say what?

Let me quote myself cause I don't feel like writing again what ppl can't read anyways:

So please, tell me again, how is Paladin going to prevent someone from dodging so he can land DJ?

On a side note: [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Divine Judgement deals 26303 (164882) Radiant Damage to a random tank CW.

So much from 1hko huh.
    utuwer wrote: »
    Pallies hit not that hard...I mean they can hit much harder. :p

17298918755_a5694883f4_b.jpg

yeah no totally not a 1hk. totally. 300k isnt a 1hk right? they do have multiple dazes if you have a feated offhand i believe it is that lets you daze continuously.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    lirithiel wrote: »
    Lol I had the misfortune of running into Queenie last night. Heard her tell a team-mate "I got this one" and proceeded to sit down and let me beat on her while watching my HP pool diminish. Just before I died she said "don't kill yourself now". She hardly had to do anything...ridiculous!

who told you to kill her? you know you can't just make her waste her time with you....

Originally Posted by icyphish View Post

i missed something about this : we all know Nobody can kill top tier DC 1 vs 1 (such as Queen B, Flynn...etc), even top Tier DPS players can't make it happen... does that even sound right...?

but now a Healer/Tank class has the ability to bring down those DC 1 vs 1 : so, yes, it sound right, they have right to be immortal, according to you.

So, a paladin is immortal : it is wrong
    a dc who is immortal : yes, that's right.

A paladin who 1 shot people, it is wrong
    A dc who kill people without fighting, yes, that is right.

( i don't blame dc, there is no problem for me actually with dc, they are rough to kill, i'm ok with it, and not complaining about op or not, nerf or not)

btw, about queen b, i was in her team yesterday, sadly i have been disconnected so i've been banned for 30 min ( and im sorry about that, thx cryptic ) but trust me, she died too..