test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stuck at Neverwinter Sign after the patch (CAN'T LOGIN)

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    qweriss258qweriss258 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have the same problem three days, and before that it was normal to me now I'm stuck on while loading or character does not show it to me. I wonder what the team is when someone or repairs.
  • Options
    rammurrammur Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20
    edited April 2015
    Hang in there? its been 4 **** days and still no fix what gives ime able to get into the game but i have to wait like 1--15 minutes in the screen lol gettin old started after the patch so something really goofy on the game side.
  • Options
    eevvaaaeevvaaa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same. ****. Problem. i buy $10 of tokens cause i've been enjoying the game, install the elemental evil patch, BAM now i cant even play.
  • Options
    catchtheteemocatchtheteemo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thats why its 'elemental evil' ... lol.

---

Game not working for me either.... stuck at loading screen.
  • Options
    rourevellrourevell Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My game was running perfectly before the last patch. My PC is running all the other software including few games with no problems at all. The DirectX problem when i try to start the game. Cryptic problem, may be? 4 days and no word from Cryptic.
  • Options
    lorya79lorya79 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    hi all :) i had the same problem till today and,like most of u, i tried everything from reinstalling the game a few times,starting from arc or from exe,drivers reinstall, even windows downgraded from 8.1 to 1. yesterday i had no hope anymore to be able to play. today i read again here annd i found a usefull post. i think is the only way to fix it. start the game and let him work.be patient.do not click with mouse . just wait and when u r in game first change most of the sttings to minimum. it worked for me :) wish u luck all :)
    P.S. it worked for me on the second try. just played till now a few hours. i've exit the game and tried again to play. it opened witout problems like before the patch.
  • Options
    neuroticnekoneuroticneko Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    lorya79 wrote: »
    hi all :) i had the same problem till today and,like most of u, i tried everything from reinstalling the game a few times,starting from arc or from exe,drivers reinstall, even windows downgraded from 8.1 to 1. yesterday i had no hope anymore to be able to play. today i read again here annd i found a usefull post. i think is the only way to fix it. start the game and let him work.be patient.do not click with mouse . just wait and when u r in game first change most of the sttings to minimum. it worked for me :) wish u luck all :)
    P.S. it worked for me on the second try. just played till now a few hours. i've exit the game and tried again to play. it opened witout problems like before the patch.

Tried that like others who have posted but does not work for us all sadly.
    Jadis 25K Level 80 Warlock; Cassandra.. Wizard; work in progress.
  • Options
    rado84rado84 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    5 days and still nothing has changed. I'm telling you, guys, nobody cares about the problem and I'm pretty sure nobody's even working on it just like nobody even cared about the bug with gear score I reported months ago and ofc it was never fixed. This game is totally busted, it's time look for alternatives. Pity, it was a good game, despite the gear score bug.
  • Options
    chickiepiepuchickiepiepu Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    neverwinter alongside star trek online are the top grossing games of PWE so they have to focus fixes on them! hopefully they will patch this soon... they HAVE to...:(
  • Options
    sale0007sale0007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So after 5 days i couldnt play (this bug and exam) i finally managed to fix it...

1. I did Forced Verify - it didnt work, still got me stuck.

2. I tried Safe Mod - it starts the game in little window and still stucks at loading. But compared to ''normal mod'' it didnt threw NOT RESPONDING message, it was just loading... I left it like that for around 10 minutes (while watching TV) and it got in! After i logged in the game i try to do it again without Safe Mod and it worked great! Set up your graphics again and play it :)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Those who tried the other suggests; check if you have on demand patching ticked because I did and when I unticked that, I got back in straight away and had no further problems. Hope that helps you guys.
  • Options
    chickiepiepuchickiepiepu Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Those who tried the other suggests; check if you have on demand patching ticked because I did and when I unticked that, I got back in straight away and had no further problems. Hope that helps you guys.

i tried this and still stuck in loading screen... is there anything else u did before?:confused:
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    i tried this and still stuck in loading screen... is there anything else u did before?:confused:

Nope, sorry didn't work for you.
  • Options
    sithlordgoofysithlordgoofy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    same here i`ve uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck, loads to Neverwinter screen and crashes then displays error {direct3d driver error} i`ve had all drivers checked and theres no problem with them, the game ran fine till the mod 6, there is 3 ppl in my house hold that plays and we all are having the same problem
  • Options
    elricnnycelricnnyc Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah I have been crashing on and off for 4 days. However, I cannot make it past the area where you pick a character. I keep on getting some sort of .piggs file error that is corrupted.
  • Options
    dashartzdashartz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So just like everyone else I am having the same issue. Went through every thread I could find, tried everything I could find. I am on the last possible solution on the list. The weird thing is I did a fresh install of all the drivers then installed arc updated arc then installed nw waited for the patch, then fully patched i stumbled on the "untick patch on demand" suggestion. Unticked and clicked save at the bottom, go back to main login screen enter my pass only to see it has another 7000+mg patch....So I am now at the point where I am going to wait for it to finish (its at 71%) and if I cannot get it to work im pretty much done til I see a fix floating around somewhere...I must say, took something thats easy enough for a child to do to something so frustrating enough to make me just give up.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    dashartz wrote: »
    So just like everyone else I am having the same issue. Went through every thread I could find, tried everything I could find. I am on the last possible solution on the list. The weird thing is I did a fresh install of all the drivers then installed arc updated arc then installed nw waited for the patch, then fully patched i stumbled on the "untick patch on demand" suggestion. Unticked and clicked save at the bottom, go back to main login screen enter my pass only to see it has another 7000+mg patch....So I am now at the point where I am going to wait for it to finish (its at 71%) and if I cannot get it to work im pretty much done til I see a fix floating around somewhere...I must say, took something thats easy enough for a child to do to something so frustrating enough to make me just give up.

Yeah; I found same and surprisingly that what did fix it. I did before logging in and when I woke up in morning as left laptop on over night to do it and it was at character screen.
  • Options
    walk2kwalk2k Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    well this bug is back again... :/
  • Options
    karaavarekaraavare Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have replied to this as asked; would appreciate if you guys could look into this, thanks in advance.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?879181-Significant-performance-drop-after-mod-6-%28lower-framerate%29
  • Options
    tanksouptanksoup Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Just re-installed today, new patch and still the same, 4,17,15
  • Options
    toshiyukiitoshiyukii Member Posts: 1 New User
    Guys! :# :# :# I found a solution to open the game, if it was downloaded from Steam: Go to HD (C:) > Program files x86 > Steam > SteamApps > common > cryptic studios > neverwinter > live > and launch GameClient

I just found another laucher! Hope it will help some of you. B) B) B)
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited August 2015
    This issue should be resolved with tomorrow's patch.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.