test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Drow PvP Equipment

18910111214»

Comments

• vexus99vexus99 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Now we know that the Drow set (renamed to something other than Drow set) will be the equivalent of the best level 70 set. ( http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?788761-Drow-PvP-Equipment&p=10002521&viewfull=1#post10002521 ) It is further interesting to note that Graalx3 here ( http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=10140011&viewfull=1#post10140011 ) said that:

"There will be a new tier of Black Ice armor, both Corrupted and Purified. It will be, at max fill of Black Ice, in between the 2 sets of Dungeon armors. I did increase the drop rate of the Black Ice Arms and you can use also your old Corrupted/Purified Arms to make the new Black Ice arms. It should be visible in the next patch. "

Hopefully this ends the debate over whether our BIS PvP armor will come from endless PvE farming for Black Ice gloves.

Personally, I'm very very very glad that the BIS PvP armor will be obtainable through PvP'ing. That is loooooooooooooooong overdue and a very welcome change.

Kudos Graalx3 and the Dev team for that decision.

About here is where those people who have their black ice full sets cling to the old rather than embracing the newness of Mod 6.
  • candinho2candinho2 Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    graalx3 wrote: »
    Overload slots are being added even as we speak. Sorry for the confusion.

And I read everything though I don't always have time to answer.

can you pls change the set Sw set bonuses?
    It's very useless to have 10% damage bonus when the targed is dead, we don't realy need it at that time.
    Change the 2/2 bonus for Life Steal.
    Change the 4/4 bonus for something usefull
  • grungyfolygrungyfoly Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Was wondering if it would be possible to put a merchant to buy glory on the preview server from so we could test this new gear? otherwise the most we can test is just two of the pieces. we would also need to be give a way to easily buy the seals of triumphs. pls let me know thx.