test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Drow PvP Equipment

Comments

• s1lv3rdrgnforums1lv3rdrgnforum Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    are the prices accurate? because i just spent 24k glory on profound armor .. on preview the whole set costs around 30k ... :/
    Bedlam: Creating chaos as a MI Exec TR
    Avariel Merilwen: Burn baby, MoF/Rene
    Aejun The Silver: Devoted to Healing, DevOP/Justice
    Mina Rosepetal: Super Natural, Pathfinder/Melee
    Frost: Benchwarmer, Soulbinder/Fury
  • faerbotfaerbot Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'm pretty sure the prices arent even close. They will probably create a new gating currency as they did the last time new PVP armor was put out (Seals of Triumph).
  • suddenlyslowsuddenlyslow Member Posts: 818 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    vteasy wrote: »
    yeah that helm... i feel like we are never gonna get a good one :) everyone keeps using the same mask or not showing helm

What? You don't like the lunatic clown masks? Seriously who the heck thought that design was fitting for a class that has as it's core purpose to blend in and not stand out.
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    stah01 wrote: »

huh.. its on the preview server now and been on the shard since the first day. So don't understand what you are saying. Will it be level 70 at the end of testing.. maybe.

I think the price is fine and actually its nice that they lowered the price on the other tiers. Makes getting a new 60 toon into tenacity gear a bit easier. One of the hardest parts is going into pvp without tenacity when you first hit 60.

Whats the price ?

I have 100 seals saved on my DC and working to get that for my gwf/cw before mod 6 hopefully

Too bad I cant do more then the 50k glory saved though .
  • rottersrotters Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    are there any shots of the SW set yet?

Tabatha@rotters // Scourge Warlock // Co Leader // Civil Anarchy

Part of the -Fabled- Alliance

We are looking for non elitist guilds to join our alliance.
  • zvieriszvieris Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    silverkelt wrote: »
    Whats the price ?

I have 100 seals saved on my DC and working to get that for my gwf/cw before mod 6 hopefully

Too bad I cant do more then the 50k glory saved though .

20k glory and 10 seals per piece apart from chest piece. As for that one it costs 23k glory and I forgot how many seals...
    edited February 2015
    Bummer just checked out the TR armor and again it is pretty damned ugly but not as bad as BI (could anything be?). I wish they would have kept the drow look instead of this -- well whatever the heck look it is supposed to be (is it supposed to be a colorful robot or something?). I really wish someone would show the designers some leather so they would understand it better.
  • nathyielnathyiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The problem is that they should be level 70, not 60.
    Question : did they scale with level or something?

edit: drow gear are designed for being end-game pvp gear so at max level.
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    nathyiel wrote: »
    The problem is that they should be level 70, not 60.
    Question : did they scale with level or something?

edit: drow gear are designed for being end-game pvp gear so at max level.

the problem is that they give little to no HP.
  • graalx3graalx3 Member Posts: 232
    edited February 2015
    Yes they should be Minimum Required Level = 70 and I don't think too little HP will be a problem after the armor is updated.
  • reds351reds351 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    graalx3 wrote: »
    Yes they should be Minimum Required Level = 70 and I don't think too little HP will be a problem after the armor is updated.

If you are wearing the armor and you change the level requirement will it just un equip itself?
  • lococatt91lococatt91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 162 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    Its red blue with gold trim. I feel like i should be calling the super friends together to stop lex luther.
    edited February 2015
    lococatt91 wrote: »
    Its red blue with gold trim. I feel like i should be calling the super friends together to stop lex luther.

I was thinking of the armor in the old marvel Thor comics from the 60's and 70's but then I looked some up and it doesn't look nearly as gaudy as elemental.
  • lococatt91lococatt91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 162 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    SHAZZAMMM!!!
    factor armor appearance change into the price.
  • vexus99vexus99 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Now we know that the Drow set (renamed to something other than Drow set) will be the equivalent of the best level 70 set. ( http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?788761-Drow-PvP-Equipment&p=10002521&viewfull=1#post10002521 ) It is further interesting to note that Graalx3 here ( http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=10140011&viewfull=1#post10140011 ) said that:

"There will be a new tier of Black Ice armor, both Corrupted and Purified. It will be, at max fill of Black Ice, in between the 2 sets of Dungeon armors. I did increase the drop rate of the Black Ice Arms and you can use also your old Corrupted/Purified Arms to make the new Black Ice arms. It should be visible in the next patch. "

Hopefully this ends the debate over whether our BIS PvP armor will come from endless PvE farming for Black Ice gloves.

Personally, I'm very very very glad that the BIS PvP armor will be obtainable through PvP'ing. That is loooooooooooooooong overdue and a very welcome change.

Kudos Graalx3 and the Dev team for that decision.

About here is where those people who have their black ice full sets cling to the old rather than embracing the newness of Mod 6.
  • candinho2candinho2 Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    graalx3 wrote: »
    Overload slots are being added even as we speak. Sorry for the confusion.

And I read everything though I don't always have time to answer.

can you pls change the set Sw set bonuses?
    It's very useless to have 10% damage bonus when the targed is dead, we don't realy need it at that time.
    Change the 2/2 bonus for Life Steal.
    Change the 4/4 bonus for something usefull
  • grungyfolygrungyfoly Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Was wondering if it would be possible to put a merchant to buy glory on the preview server from so we could test this new gear? otherwise the most we can test is just two of the pieces. we would also need to be give a way to easily buy the seals of triumphs. pls let me know thx.