test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter: List of Promotions & Giveaways

Comments

• rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    truckula wrote: »
    That one was tweeted out a couple of days ago.

Thanks, I must have missed it. Ah well, eventually it may re-appear.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    truckula wrote: »
    I made an account for this site several days ago. As of this posting they still have not sent me an activation code. Yes, I requested another one. This site told me they do not like yahoo. Well too darn bad. I have a very public yahoo email with my game names for places like this. I have a very private email, that I use for private and professional needs. The yahoo acct is used to let the data miners send junk to an account i do nor care about, while preserving my privacy. With the amount of personal information this site asked for, plus refusing to confirm the yahoo acct, I warn others that this site seems more interested in data mining.

All that being said they added 5k more codes.
    Yahoo is notorious for blocking/bouncing any mail that looks like spam, which unfortunately consists of many legitimate emails by game companies and fansites. If you continue to use it for such things, that is no one's fault but one's own.

I suggest GMail, its free, you can make as many accounts as you like, you can set up forwarding all to one main email and even log into them all at the same time. GMail only blocks what you tell it, unlike Hotmail and Yahoo who do as they think is best for you. I have 8 GMail accounts for various things and have never had a problem receiving any mail, from anywhere.
  • merlecoreymerlecorey Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Free Vanguard packs and new title ("Fatespinner") available here from f2p.com.
  • izidiusizidius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 40
    edited September 2014
    merlecorey wrote: »

Thanks for the heads up!
  • zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Thanks. I just got mine. new titles are always cool.

1,769 keys left as of the time I got mine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited September 2014

TY kindly, merlecorey!
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
    edited September 2014

This has been restocked, currently just over 4600 keys available.
    edited September 2014

Thanks!
    (I was trying to think of a clever Amber joke also, but was just too tired.)

• vorticanvortican Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 367 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh more freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • brishenbrishen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Just got mine. 1193 keys left.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Nice, thanks for the link! I almost forgot about this and have been wanting that Fatespinner title since I missed it the first time!
  • ikuruyoikuruyo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014

Code is limited to 1 per IP, not per email or account.

Hope you don't have a couple people using the same connection.
  • wizairdewizairde Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Was there a code in today's blog post (about green dragons)? I didn't see one. No mention on Twitter.
  • sokolnichiysokolnichiy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    wizairde wrote: »
    Was there a code in today's blog post (about green dragons)? I didn't see one. No mention on Twitter.

There was lad, but in Summer Festival blog.

AND IT WAS ALL FCKN GONE IN 20 MINUTES!!!!

Grrrrr hate devs for granting keys to all who spend there days farting on the chair in search for promo keys all over the place...when good men go home from a hard working day and get <censored> NOTHING!
  • serpinecohserpinecoh Member Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    There was lad, but in Summer Festival blog.

AND IT WAS ALL FCKN GONE IN 20 MINUTES!!!!
    Considering that's just a copy / edit of the earlier blog for the Summer Festival, which had a code to my recollection, are you sure there was a code today rather then them just carrying over a reference to the old one by accident?
    edited September 2014
    serpinecoh wrote: »
    Considering that's just a copy / edit of the earlier blog for the Summer Festival, which had a code to my recollection, are you sure there was a code today rather then them just carrying over a reference to the old one by accident?

100% sure

Summer Festival: More Rewards!
    By DwightMC Thu 04 Sep 2014 10:30:00 AM PDT
    edited September 2014
    100% sure

Summer Festival: More Rewards!
    By DwightMC Thu 04 Sep 2014 10:30:00 AM PDT
    Actually, that article was indeed a "copy/paste" from the original article for the event. Technically, it was actually the same article but was reposted as a current article, which is why it's post date is today. I'm looking into the code issue, seeing if that code blurb was indeed a mistake or not. I'll respond in here when I find out.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Mechanically I'm not even sure if copy/paste are even the right words. Considering the original blog from the 21st is gone (though references to it still appear in this thread) its like this is that same original blog with changes and an updated date stamp. A number of event blogs seem to have this happen...

And I think the carrying over text that implies a code from an edited blog thing has happened at least once before.
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Are the 100 priestesses linked to the zen spender thing or is this a different giveaway?
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
    edited September 2014
    Mechanically I'm not even sure if copy/paste are even the right words. Considering the original blog from the 21st is gone its like this is that same blog with changes and an updated date stamp. A number of event blogs seem to have this happen...
    I noticed how I wrote it was confusing, so I updated it to clarify just a couple minutes before you posted. *the old mage winks*
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Mechanically I'm not even sure if copy/paste are even the right words. Considering the original blog from the 21st is gone (though references to it still appear in this thread) its like this is that same original blog with changes and an updated date stamp. A number of event blogs seem to have this happen...

Yes they have done this in the past , reusing a old blog with the hidden code information not removed so people are confused over whether there is a code or not.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
    edited September 2014
    Oh many thx Zeb!

Sorry for me outrage...got a really hard day at office.

I'll chill out in icewind dale for a while :)
    edited September 2014
    zebular wrote: »
    I noticed how I wrote it was confusing, so I updated it to clarify just a couple minutes before you posted. *the old mage winks*
    That would occasionally happen when I was more aggressively involved in editing the wiki. Changes would hit and three of us would be rolling over eachother trying to correct the same page. :)
    edited September 2014
    Oh many thx Zeb!

Sorry for me outrage...got a really hard day at office.

I'll chill out in icewind dale for a while :)

It's all good!
    That would occasionally happen when I was more aggressively involved in editing the wiki. Changes would hit and three of us would be rolling over eachother trying to correct the same page. :)

Yeah, when I was a Managing Editor for LotRO Stratics and Administrator for UO Stratics before that years ago, I ran into similar mistakes when I needed to make updates, re-postings, and the like. Some content management systems make it far too easy for mistakes to occur.
    edited September 2014
    zebular wrote: »
    Actually, that article was indeed a "copy/paste" from the original article for the event. Technically, it was actually the same article but was reposted as a current article, which is why it's post date is today. I'm looking into the code issue, seeing if that code blurb was indeed a mistake or not. I'll respond in here when I find out.

Safe travels,

PWE Community Moderator

. . . I just got word that the "all gone" hidden code blurb (in this article) was instead a mistake from it being re-posted. Our apologies for the confusion on this! It has now been removed to prevent further confusion.

Safe travels,

PWE Community Moderator
  • jrfbrunetjrfbrunet Member Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    So then, there is no hidden code today? They skipping a week?
    Where'd my blinky-blinky path go?
  • dragonaut16dragonaut16 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    jrfbrunet wrote: »
    So then, there is no hidden code today? They skipping a week?

They haven't even announced the winners of the last hidden code.... and that was like a month ago.
    edited September 2014
    They haven't even announced the winners of the last hidden code.... and that was like a month ago.

Nor any of the more recent daily winners of Sunite priestesses. :(

edited September 2014
    rabbinicus wrote: »
    Nor any of the more recent daily winners of Sunite priestesses. :(

Priestesses are current as of today's drawing. It's all in the same (increasingly long) news post:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/7001823-sunite-priestess-winners-list
    edited September 2014
    Priestesses are current as of today's drawing. It's all in the same (increasingly long) news post:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/7001823-sunite-priestess-winners-list

Thanks, evidently I won on 8/29 and didn't see the notification. Thanks!