What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter: List of Promotions & Giveaways

Comments

• Options
    izidiusizidius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 40
    edited August 2014
    Sucks, doesn't want to work for me and I tried 2 emails. I get this error =/

Unfortunately, a key could not be assigned to you. This can occur for one of several reasons, including:

1) We've ran out of keys before we could assign one to you while you were in the queue.
    2) You are in a country or region that is not eligible to receive a key.
    3) A key has already been assigned to you.
  • Options
    wimpazoidwimpazoid Member Posts: 504 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Try changing your region in your profile to US before you use the US proxy to claim the key.
  • Options
    alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Just got my code and redeemed. It says that the code was emailed to me but never received one. I had to check the "Giveaways Page" on my account and the code was there.
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg
  • Options
    iavoraniavoran Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Works great, thanks!
  • Options
    izidiusizidius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 40
    edited August 2014
    wimpazoid wrote: »
    Try changing your region in your profile to US before you use the US proxy to claim the key.

That did the trick! Thank you for the info :)
  • Options
    serpinecohserpinecoh Member Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    alkemist80 wrote: »
    I had to check the "Giveaways Page" on my account and the code was there.
    Cool, I never realized it accumulated the codes there. Though my code was emailed to me fine so no issue.
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I tried to get the Alienware one and it said I was in a queue for 24 hours or something and to check my email xD Didn't we get some green companions in giveaways for module two or three? I wonder if we will for module four?

Edit - Nvm the above , I just checked and got my code in my email xD
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    wildfire412001wildfire412001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 114 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    okay, i have about 15 minutes before i have to leave for 2nd job ... i see code, i think, but i can't quite capture it at the right spot. can anyone help PLEASE??????

never mind ... what i thought was a dash was a letter. it said i successfully completed it and it would be mailed to my character in-game? but it's not there???

never mind again .... it was on the promos page at the claims agent. says i have 2 now, because i got one with the pack. :D
  • Options
    zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Just got mine. still over 8K keys left if anyone wants to go to page 96 and find the link to this promotion. ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.
  • Options
    mutantdemocracymutantdemocracy Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Claimed my key, but I'm not getting any emails from Alienware at all.
  • Options
    b88msh8k8l8kb88msh8k8l8k Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Thanks for the info! Still has 8k keys left.

And yeah, they send the code to your email, just took 30 secs or less and it was in my email.
  • Options
    nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!
  • Options
    akemnosakemnos Member Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Its weird to me that there were so many promos when Module 3 hit but other than this there has been nothing for Module 4.
  • Options
    saxonrosesaxonrose Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I got some code from Gamescom and redeemed it but got nothing. Can anyone tell me what i should/could get from it. It was on the arc-flyer they handed over at the entrance.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    saxonrose wrote: »
    I got some code from Gamescom and redeemed it but got nothing. Can anyone tell me what i should/could get from it. It was on the arc-flyer they handed over at the entrance.

You need to visit the reward agent in Protectors Enclave , I believe that it was a Fang of bahamut that the flyer was giving away.
  • Options
    nevawinnanevawinna Member Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    You need to visit the reward agent in Protectors Enclave , I believe that it was a Fang of bahamut that the flyer was giving away.

I guess it's exactly the same code as the Twitter promo, would explain its longetivity...
  • Options
    saxonrosesaxonrose Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I went to the reward agent in Protectors and he had nothing. I redeemed in the meantime the code from the devblog and got a Fang of bahamut so nothing extra from this then. Thx.
  • Options
    jrfbrunetjrfbrunet Member Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    saxonrose wrote: »
    I went to the reward agent in Protectors and he had nothing. I redeemed in the meantime the code from the devblog and got a Fang of bahamut so nothing extra from this then. Thx.
    No, this is for a potion pack and a title.
    Where'd my blinky-blinky path go?
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    jrfbrunet wrote: »
    No, this is for a potion pack and a title.

If saxonrose was talking about the gencon flyer it was a code for the Fang of Bahamut .
    Gen Con Attendees who play the demo will receive a flyer with a code for a unique in-game item, Fang of Bahamut.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/6007753-neverwinter-is-going-to-gen-con-2014
  • Options
    ikuruyoikuruyo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    Mod 4 release code is still usable as of this post.

Alienware code is at just under 5k keys remaining. Requires a login to claim.
  • Options
    truckulatruckula Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Well, a new code was announced in the summer festival blog, no luck in finding it yet though.
    ddfuv.jpg
    Click banner for the Dragon Dogs Family guild page.
  • Options
    alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Not sure if it's live yet, looks like they retracted the tweet saying that DwightMC may or may not have placed a code in the blog.. haven't found it yet myself.

Edit: Code is in the blog now.. I can't seem to get it to redeem yet, giving an error.

Edit 2: Code is now functional
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg
  • Options
    sirtreborsirtrebor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Code is up and working !
  • Options
    vorticanvortican Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 367 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    sirtrebor wrote: »
    Code is up and working !

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH redeemed! More freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    sirtrebor wrote: »
    Code is up and working !
    "Dervish" is a rather stylish title...
  • Options
    wizairdewizairde Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Lol about had a nervous break down searching the first time... but I had just come off searching the YouTube video trying to get that one... I need a Xanax... lol
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Speaking of today's announcements, does anybody have a clue if you are entered in just one drawing for Sunite Priestess companion for each zen purchase, or does a single purchase qualify you for all 21 following days?
  • Options
    bazgcbazgc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    serpinecoh wrote: »
    Speaking of today's announcements, does anybody have a clue if you are entered in just one drawing for Sunite Priestess companion for each zen purchase, or does a single purchase qualify you for all 21 following days?

I asked on facebook. no reply yet. It's an important distinction though.
    My Foundry Quests:

The Silver Sword - NW-DEIPWYISA - Daily Qualified
    A Relaxing Stay - NW-DEEYNZYZ9 - Daily Qualified but going to be updated
  • Options
    evaliraevalira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Code not working for me and have tried various combo (e.g. 1 or I). Also when I go on the offers page it says my account needs to be at least one week old and have a character of at least level 10! My account is over a year old and I have 3 level 60's!!!
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    evalira wrote: »
    Code not working for me and have tried various combo (e.g. 1 or I). Also when I go on the offers page it says my account needs to be at least one week old and have a character of at least level 10! My account is over a year old and I have 3 level 60's!!!
    The 6th letter is a lower-case L. Uppercase/Lower-case = <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>#xxXX

As for the Account Age issue, you'll need to contact Support. We can do nothing for Account & Billing Issues through the forums.