Just a new title?

Booring.
  • Options
    brishenbrishen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    tharkan wrote: »
    Just a new title?

Booring.

Hey, free is free. Don't look a gift dragon in the mouth!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    nwnghostnwnghost Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Saw someone with the "Green Star Adept" title. Any idea where to get that?
  • Options
    rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    nwnghost wrote: »

No clue, and haven't seen it. Did you send them a PM to ask?
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• Options
    nwnghostnwnghost Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    They didn't reply
  • Options
    serpinecohserpinecoh Member Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I did some searching but can't find any mention of it (other then an old prestige class). Hopefully somebody can fill us in.
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    serpinecoh wrote: »
    I did some searching but can't find any mention of it (other then an old prestige class). Hopefully somebody can fill us in.

Yeah I found that too , a Prestige class from PnP or Neverwinter nights or something , I'd also love to know where it is from :3 I wonder if it was a staff member or something maybe?
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    MMORPG.com is giving away Vanguard Pack codes! (More codes added)

Each Vanguard Pack contains:
    • Wayfarer's XP Booster
    • 5x Rank 4 Enchantments
    • 3x Refining Stones
    • 5x Injury Kit (based on your level)
    • 5x Healing Potion (based on your level)
    • Dragonstalker Title
  • Options
    fauust01fauust01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    i like those Vanguard Pack's for the EXP Booster's i am casualy playin atm so my warlock benefits kinda
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Has anybody else stopped being able to claim the Pale Horse and Stormraider Horse even having previously entered the code and been able to claim it? I'm literally *riding* around on the Pale Horse that I claimed way back with my main but now none of my other old characters can claim it anymore and it has the same notation at the claim vendor as if I had never had the code.

UPDATE: It *does* still get mailed to my newly created characters.
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Yeah you cannot claim it anymore , some guy noticed few weeks ago - http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?707541-Pale-horse-remove-from-game
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    Yeah you cannot claim it anymore , some guy noticed few weeks ago - http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?707541-Pale-horse-remove-from-game
    Well, technically that thread seems to be more about "valid" codes not initially enabling the mount on the account. The code still is properly enabled on my account, as brand new characters I make are still successfully mailed the mount (I made a temporary warlock to verify this as the case). But usually I don't keep a promotional item I can't use for 19+ levels on a character: I nuke them and then claim when actually needed.

Have any other items started doing this? I sure don't want to have to start stockpiling duplicates of random promotional items on every character just on the off chance that someday that character might want to use them. :)
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Has anybody else stopped being able to claim the Pale Horse and Stormraider Horse even having previously entered the code and been able to claim it? I'm literally *riding* around on the Pale Horse that I claimed way back with my main but now none of my other old characters can claim it anymore and it has the same notation at the claim vendor as if I had never had the code.

UPDATE: It *does* still get mailed to my newly created characters.
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    Well, technically that thread seems to be more about "valid" codes not initially enabling the mount on the account. The code still is properly enabled on my account, as brand new characters I make are still successfully mailed the mount (I made a temporary warlock to verify this as the case). But usually I don't keep a promotional item I can't use for 19+ levels on a character: I nuke them and then claim when actually needed.

Have any other items started doing this? I sure don't want to have to start stockpiling duplicates of random promotional items on every character just on the off chance that someday that character might want to use them. :)
    Please feel free to make a bug report thread on it. I'll forward this to the Devs anyway though. Thanks!

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
  • Options
    lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited August 2014

I found that this title was a promo from this web: http://lorehound.com/game/neverwinter/?page=beta unfortunately there are no more keys left, I took the last two of them, I only used one... :)
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
    Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I found that this title was a promo from this web: http://lorehound.com/game/neverwinter/?page=beta unfortunately there are no more keys left, I took the last two of them, I only used one... :)
    Good but confusing find. They posted about the code 2-3 hours ago, though people apparently saw the title several days ago. And the claim page still talks about a different title. I have to wonder if there is another source as well.
  • Options
    naicalusnaicalus Member Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    What that page says it gives you is wrong, it is in fact the Green Star Adept title. Well, was. Got it earlier, when there were 45 codes left, heh.
    Largely inactive, playing Skyforge as Nai Calus.
  • Options
    truckulatruckula Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    zebular wrote: »
    MMORPG.com is giving away Vanguard Pack codes! (More codes added)

Each Vanguard Pack contains:
    • Wayfarer's XP Booster
    • 5x Rank 4 Enchantments
    • 3x Refining Stones
    • 5x Injury Kit (based on your level)
    • 5x Healing Potion (based on your level)
    • Dragonstalker Title

I made an account for this site several days ago. As of this posting they still have not sent me an activation code. Yes, I requested another one. This site told me they do not like yahoo. Well too darn bad. I have a very public yahoo email with my game names for places like this. I have a very private email, that I use for private and professional needs. The yahoo acct is used to let the data miners send junk to an account i do nor care about, while preserving my privacy. With the amount of personal information this site asked for, plus refusing to confirm the yahoo acct, I warn others that this site seems more interested in data mining.

All that being said they added 5k more codes.
    ddfuv.jpg
    Click banner for the Dragon Dogs Family guild page.
  • Options
    edited August 2014

Nice work, how did you find it? This is the first I have seen it. :(

• Options
    truckulatruckula Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    rabbinicus wrote: »
    Nice work, how did you find it? This is the first I have seen it. :(

That one was tweeted out a couple of days ago.
    ddfuv.jpg
    Click banner for the Dragon Dogs Family guild page.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    truckula wrote: »
    That one was tweeted out a couple of days ago.

Thanks, I must have missed it. Ah well, eventually it may re-appear.

• Options
    edited August 2014
    truckula wrote: »
    I made an account for this site several days ago. As of this posting they still have not sent me an activation code. Yes, I requested another one. This site told me they do not like yahoo. Well too darn bad. I have a very public yahoo email with my game names for places like this. I have a very private email, that I use for private and professional needs. The yahoo acct is used to let the data miners send junk to an account i do nor care about, while preserving my privacy. With the amount of personal information this site asked for, plus refusing to confirm the yahoo acct, I warn others that this site seems more interested in data mining.

All that being said they added 5k more codes.
    Yahoo is notorious for blocking/bouncing any mail that looks like spam, which unfortunately consists of many legitimate emails by game companies and fansites. If you continue to use it for such things, that is no one's fault but one's own.

I suggest GMail, its free, you can make as many accounts as you like, you can set up forwarding all to one main email and even log into them all at the same time. GMail only blocks what you tell it, unlike Hotmail and Yahoo who do as they think is best for you. I have 8 GMail accounts for various things and have never had a problem receiving any mail, from anywhere.
  • Options
    merlecoreymerlecorey Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Free Vanguard packs and new title ("Fatespinner") available here from f2p.com.
  • Options
    izidiusizidius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 40
    edited September 2014
    merlecorey wrote: »

Thanks for the heads up!
  • Options
    zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Thanks. I just got mine. new titles are always cool.

1,769 keys left as of the time I got mine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited September 2014

TY kindly, merlecorey!
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    merlecoreymerlecorey Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2014

This has been restocked, currently just over 4600 keys available.
  • Options
    edited September 2014

Thanks!
    (I was trying to think of a clever Amber joke also, but was just too tired.)

• Options
    vorticanvortican Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 367 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh more freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Options
    brishenbrishen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Just got mine. 1193 keys left.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]