What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Seriously?

Comments

• Options
    myth8892myth8892 Member Posts: 48
    edited June 2014
    I ran into that HR last week in icewind, examined his gear as well and asked him a few questions...
    He like most HRs that i have tried to talk to dont want to reveal anything, just like these forums....
    I asked him about his build, he of course would not tell me, But his gear was nothing anything different than mine, except the banner...
    He was running the vanguard banner if my memory serves me correct, his regen was around 2 k also if i remember correctly...
    His hps if i can remember correctly was around 35k maybe bit more or less, going by memory and i only examined real quickly.....
    I might even have it wrote down somewhere, I will have to look it up......

He didn't tell me if he was full combat or what, greater plaguefire as his weapon enchant as well, Perfect Soulforge, rank 9s at least if i remember right, maybe some 10s.....
  • Options
    thegrandexenothegrandexeno Member Posts: 239 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    he was clearly a pathfinder, tank edition
    • Halflingas The Great - Stormwarden HR(60)
  • Options
    osterdracheosterdrache Member Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    And here we go again.
    Hello, my bow is small and I have long knifes. But I am cute, too.

1. HRs right now are very very tanky if build right. I hope they will put the 4/4 set bonus under HD, fix the dot thing and maybe increase CD of forest med by 20 secs.

2. "This HR in the video"(cough cough) is running with perfects, all maxed artifacts, and mostly r10s. That brings me to over 39k hp, but I could go over 40k. But no need for that. I also have 16 str (-6 res), over 3000 arm pen and a GPF ofc. In other words, I am build to destroy bis-gwfs. I am build to withstand 25k IBSs, take downs and the roar rooting. While I withstand, I burn even trough 50k hp gwfs. My bad matchups are other HRs with higher burst and because some stats of mine are reduntant against them.
    --> I am not intimidated by two GFs with pve-pvp-hybrid specc, r7-8 and a freaking lightning entchanment and maybe 30k hp.

3. LoL at the guy who pretends to have talked to me. What?? What do I have to reveal?? My build isnt that creative and I am still learning to play that class and experimenting. Mouz has a really nice build what I have heard, but not me, Sir ^^

4. why are these threads always full of so much misinformation and one sided argumentation? Ofc the HR needs some balance. Ofc the gwf needs some balance. Ofc the GF needs some kind of buff. But all what I read in these kind of threads is
    "Omg omg nerf HR, nerf all all all of them" or "nerf everything of the gwf, nerf unstoppable, nerf dmg, nerf tankyness, nerf mobility, nerf cc, nerf nerf nerf" and ofc the occasional "nerf perma blah blub blah"

All of u guys should really stay constructive and should be moderate and reasonable.
    But I bet this thread will be closed very soon.
  • Options
    query523query523 Member Posts: 1,515 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    And here we go again.

1. HRs right now are very very tanky if build right. I hope they will put the 4/4 set bonus under HD, fix the dot thing and maybe increase CD of forest med by 20 secs.

2. "This HR in the video"(cough cough) is running with perfects, all maxed artifacts, and mostly r10s. That brings me to over 39k hp, but I could go over 40k. But no need for that. I also have 16 str (-6 res), over 3000 arm pen and a GPF ofc. In other words, I am build to destroy bis-gwfs. I am build to withstand 25k IBSs, take downs and the roar rooting. While I withstand, I burn even trough 50k hp gwfs. My bad matchups are other HRs with higher burst and because some stats of mine are reduntant against them.
    --> I am not intimidated by two GFs with pve-pvp-hybrid specc, r7-8 and a freaking lightning entchanment and maybe 30k hp.

3. LoL at the guy who pretends to have talked to me. What?? What do I have to reveal?? My build isnt that creative and I am still learning to play that class and experimenting. Mouz has a really nice build what I have heard, but not me, Sir ^^

4. why are these threads always full of so much misinformation and one sided argumentation? Ofc the HR needs some balance. Ofc the gwf needs some balance. Ofc the GF needs some kind of buff. But all what I read in these kind of threads is
    "Omg omg nerf HR, nerf all all all of them" or "nerf everything of the gwf, nerf unstoppable, nerf dmg, nerf tankyness, nerf mobility, nerf cc, nerf nerf nerf" and ofc the occasional "nerf perma blah blub blah"

All of u guys should really stay constructive and should be moderate and reasonable.

Ok, you don't seem like an idiot so I'm going to run some things by you. From your description your HR is a highly geares toon with a PVP concentration. I am going to step away from mechanics towards social phenomena in general. First in any MMO high end PVP is an extreme minority of player base. Second due to the various issues that HRs encountered in PVE (which I won't go into) many toons are alts that are used soley for PVP. This demographic creates certain impressions that are not representative of Hrs as a whole. that is to say that the higher your ELO gets the more likely you are to encounter a HR who is a pure PVP build with a good bit of practice at it. And they are really likely to stomp you in the dirt. When class modifications are made based upon this sliver of the overall community they negatively effect the entire community. Look to the TR who was nerfed due to their astounding burst damage in PVP and is now useless for most other things (aside of some of the preposterously skilled TRs it has been my pleasure to work with). This, to me, seems to be the larger overall problem.
  • Options
    serowforsakenserowforsaken Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Very nice Ranger video! Really shows what someone with gear and skill can do.
    60 Hunter Ranger
    The rest still up-and-coming!
  • Options
    jerewel88jerewel88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
    edited June 2014
    Obviously it is easier to circumvent the discourse, shifting attention to the other classes, but that video CLEARLY shows, what I and others have written.
  • Options
    cookiecrisp15cookiecrisp15 Banned Users Posts: 532 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    And here we go again.

if u got hit for imaginary 25k ibs as HR u do something wrong.
    VID OR GTFO.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    jerewel88 wrote: »
    Obviously it is easier to circumvent the discourse, shifting attention to the other classes, but that video CLEARLY shows, what I and others have written.

Nope, it doesnt. I could make a video where I tank and kill eventually four people... ... with my GF. (Hint: Four people, all with 7k gs, no clue about pvp and "exploring" the map Hotenow Domination. Would that video be proof that GFs are OP? No, ofc not!)

But oviously its easier to ignore the fact of difference in gear level, skill level and matchup dynamics and the FACT that this were two TANKS in the video. TANKS = not supposed to do high dmg = bad matchup against HR.

But whatever, ur initial post shows that u have no clue about the mechanics how HRs work and what is ACTUAL wrong with their balance.
    You are just ranting about getting smacked by a HR.
    gg

Edit:
    VID OR GTFO
    Before the recent patch I got hit even higher. Many have confirmed this. Ask some tanky clerics how much they suffer from bis-gwfs.
    I got even one shotted by a GWF for 41k dmg. But not from IBS. Just search my posts. Its in the bug-forum.
  • Options
    twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    VID OR GTFO.
    No, it really doesn't. In fact this is no less than the THIRD time this video has been debunked.

I could have swatted those two GFs with my CW, let alone my HR. GFs suck in PvP generally and those two are not good PvP builds.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    as i said b4
    VID with that imaginary dmg OR GTFO.
  • Options
    ontiszontisz Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Aaaand I managed to fix my PC, finally.
    lirithiel wrote: »
    Going by your sig I'm not surprised you got banned everywhere. Why you haven't been banned on these forums yet is a mystery to me. All you do is spew leetspeak and criticise, never once offering any help, the only time garbage didn't come out of your mouth is when you stroked your epeen by showing us your character, which no doubt was funded by daddy's credit card. If you're tying to be humourous you have failed miserably. Offer some advice or insight or shut yer gob.

Rant out and apologies for going OT.
    You. You come to HR section and begin crying out loud for "N3RF HR PL0X I NO CAN PLAY FEEX NAO" because you got yourself handled on a plate by someone infinitely your greater skill- and gear-wise, yet you dare to accuse me of "criticism" and "not offering any help". You want help? Here's some: euthanasia.
    Oh and don't bother "fathersmastercard"ing me, its quite futile. I pay for my games more than your family does for the living, because _I_ can afford, not someone else can pay for myself. Get. Out.
    jerewel88 wrote: »
    After that video, there is still someone who wants to deny how much is OP the HR?

A video is worth a 1000 words.

Now I'm just curious, what do you invent.

So they come up with the same vid yet again.
    And yet again I will state three things:
    - duo of autistic Derps™ who are allowed to spam charge+prone 24/7 yet they are NOT doing it
    - HR outgears and outsmarts both of them combined
    - HR has pre-nerf specific gear set, specific enchantments and deliberately stacks defensive stats. He deals miserable damage, the only way for him to do some killing is to use the synergy of certain weapon/armor enchantments and CA skill.

OMG ZO OP NERF NAO OR I QUIT ZIS INSTUNT WU I BE PAYIN U FOR DEVS GG GG.
    ...which you dont.

And here we go again.

as i said b4
    VID with that imaginary dmg OR GTFO.

You will not address The Hunter Ranger in that way, miserable one. He is one of the only few people out there who neither did reroll a LOLWUTFANCY GWF nor quit playing after consequent HR nerfs, but instead farmed hard for the certain set of items and ehcnantments. He dumped shiftloads of effort in his character and now you cry all over the foreign forum section because you, the 8k GS Derp™, are unable to kill him. Of flippin' course you cant.
    Mi-Ala Starbreeze : HR main. Best PVE HR out there, until someone proves me wrong.
    I've threatened Ghostcrawler and got permabanned at Blizzard forums.
    I went mad at PL "community" in SWTOR and got permabanned.
    Believe me, you don't want to see the tickets I used to sent to CCP. I got permabanned from EVE.
    I was infuriated by the amount of autists in League of Legends and got permabanned. Twice.
    Cryptic, here I go.
    Lo and behold.
  • Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    ontisz wrote: »
    You. You come to HR section and begin crying out loud for "N3RF HR PL0X I NO CAN PLAY FEEX NAO" because you got yourself handled on a plate by someone infinitely your greater skill- and gear-wise, yet you dare to accuse me of "criticism" and "not offering any help". You want help? Here's some: euthanasia.
    Oh and don't bother "fathersmastercard"ing me, its quite futile. I pay for my games more than your family does for the living, because _I_ can afford, not someone else can pay for myself. Get. Out.

Hahahahahahaha. Is that the best response you could come up with? I take back what I said. You should quit your day job and try comedy. Clearly you are in the wrong line of work. Where do you come up with all that garbage you spew? Someone perhaps write your lines for you? Show me one mention of where I said anything close to "N3RF HR PL0X I NO CAN PLAY FEEX NAO" you idiot. And you just proved my point: you paid for your pixelated epeen. Kudos mate. So we weren't too far off in our assessment...

And yes I came here to complain about the OPness of HR's because I just can't bare to faceroll over all comers anymore with my 2 HR's, which are the only two characters I have in this game by the way you pleb.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    ontiszontisz Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    ...does it even read what sane people write?
    Oh, and he actually implies that he has a HR. Wait, TWO of them. Haha.
    I bet that no screenies are coming riiiight this way.
    Mi-Ala Starbreeze : HR main. Best PVE HR out there, until someone proves me wrong.
    I've threatened Ghostcrawler and got permabanned at Blizzard forums.
    I went mad at PL "community" in SWTOR and got permabanned.
    Believe me, you don't want to see the tickets I used to sent to CCP. I got permabanned from EVE.
    I was infuriated by the amount of autists in League of Legends and got permabanned. Twice.
    Cryptic, here I go.
    Lo and behold.
  • Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Talk about unkillable, I spent a match up on our homebase with a tank DC, I mean an entire match. She couldn't get me down to even 75% hp, and I couldn't even dent her. We ended up just standing there lolling at each other.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • Options
    thegrandexenothegrandexeno Member Posts: 239 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    jonkoca wrote: »
    Talk about unkillable, I spent a match up on our homebase with a tank DC, I mean an entire match. She couldn't get me down to even 75% hp, and I couldn't even dent her. We ended up just standing there lolling at each other.

WAI

:rolleyes:
    • Halflingas The Great - Stormwarden HR(60)
  • Options
    edited June 2014

nerf DC!!
    /10 char
  • Options
    jerewel88jerewel88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
    edited June 2014
    This topic has become a ****, because there are idiots who comment, just to write something.
    Please mod to close as soon as possible
  • Options
    otong39otong39 Member Posts: 45
    edited June 2014
    No, it really doesn't. In fact this is no less than the THIRD time this video has been debunked.

I could have swatted those two GFs with my CW, let alone my HR. GFs suck in PvP generally and those two are not good PvP builds.
    Omg, I lol'd so hard at this post. Dude..those two GFs are my friend, I've seen them beating BiS PvP spec'd GWF, TR with synchronized prones. Your r'6s C-Dub would die 1v1 against any of those two maybe in 1 rotation if they have their daily up.

But, dont worry I'm not going to say nerf HR and stuff like that. Because now I know the reason why they are so tanky atm, their Profound Set bonus is the reason, and its going to be fixed so im not going to complain.
  • Options
    refracted0dawnrefracted0dawn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 894 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    EDIT: also, stealth HRs? can someone tell me more about this because I sure haven't seen any HRs I know use stealth

Of course you haven't seen them! That's the point! :D
  • Options
    refracted0dawnrefracted0dawn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 894 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Nice video, but if you keep an eye on the damage those gfs were putting out it was lousy, biggest I saw was one 4k plus hit. They were averaging sometimes under 1k, no wonder they didn't kill him. Especially if the guys regen was through the roof.

All this says to me is that gfs need a serious buff.

Purely from an AD&D and "Realistic War Games" point of view, we have two Plate Mail Armoured Knights with sword and shield flanking a Woodland Tracker in Leather armour and a bow and arrows.

And they cannot damage him enough to kill him?

That tells ME that GFs are seriously under-powered in the GPS department.

Sure, a Warrior in Scale mail with a Two-Handed War sword should hit harder - but SLOWER.

But where do PW/Crapt.ic get the idea that a Plate Mail warrior with B'stard sword and Shield should do SO much less damage? And be so much slower than a GWF?

Anyone got a video with that HR against two GWFs as good as those two GFs?

~
  • Options
    sukulazzsukulazz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    ontisz wrote: »
    Aaaand I managed to fix my PC, finally.

So they come up with the same vid yet again.
    And yet again I will state three things:
    - duo of autistic Derps™ who are allowed to spam charge+prone 24/7 yet they are NOT doing it
    - HR outgears and outsmarts both of them combined
    - HR has pre-nerf specific gear set, specific enchantments and deliberately stacks defensive stats. He deals miserable damage, the only way for him to do some killing is to use the synergy of certain weapon/armor enchantments and CA skill.

OMG ZO OP NERF NAO OR I QUIT ZIS INSTUNT WU I BE PAYIN U FOR DEVS GG GG.
    ...which you dont.

You will not address The Hunter Ranger in that way, miserable one. He is one of the only few people out there who neither did reroll a LOLWUTFANCY GWF nor quit playing after consequent HR nerfs, but instead farmed hard for the certain set of items and ehcnantments. He dumped shiftloads of effort in his character and now you cry all over the foreign forum section because you, the 8k GS Derp™, are unable to kill him. Of flippin' course you cant.

Alright lets get a few things straight about this video. First off I am the other GF (Sukulazz) in that video and have no shame in that. Now to address all the ridiculous posts about how me and (Ant-Monster) are this and that. Neither one of us are some rank 7s -8s nubs as you claim. Both of us are semi BiS slot (rank 9s and not fresh epic artifacts). Also both of us know everything there is to know about the GF class every set back, nuance, blah blah blah and arent some "Autistic Derps" both of us are quite skilled. So skill is not an issue and the gap in gear is not wide at all. With all that being said the video shows 2 semi BiS unable to kill 1 BiS which I still believe is outrageous. The only questionable thing in that video was the use a lightning enhancement ,but he only had that on to test something with the chains from it. There was no spamming of Frontline or Bull Charge those were synced prone combinations with dailies. The point is 2 semi BiS (Other than 2 DC) should be able to kill anyone 2v1 whether that be 2 CWs, 2 GWF, 2 HR, 2 TR ESPECIALLY if they are completely in sync with every encounter/daily. I am in no way discrediting smallbow's skill he is top a HR no doubt but still you should die 2v1 plain and simple it wont be instant obviously but it shouldn't take almost 20 mins either like it did

I can handle (kill or stalemate) any other class 1v1 semi BiS and some BiS but not a HR. For a GF it is quite difficult to kill a decent HR 1v1 even when gear is the same

Feel free to comment back and challenge what ive said but the video speaks volumes
  • Options
    spacejewspacejew Member Posts: 1,044 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    sukulazz wrote: »
    Feel free to comment back and challenge what ive said but the video speaks volumes

Rock, I'd like you to meet my friend Paper.

Did you know, for instance, that if you are fighting the highest mobility class with the lowest mobility class (I.E. a bad match up squared) that it is highly likely both of you will die horribly simply due to the fact that you can't punch what you can't catch? This is probably true for any melee class.

Melee is lolz in almost every MMO PVP I've ever played. It's because of mobility, and the absolute lack of any kind of decent ranged attacks what-so-ever on the 'Front Line Fighter' type classes.

Of course, HR aren't immune to Crowd Control. So I imagine if you were a CW you might find HR to be a little less challenging. (Or, for that matter, if you had a CW/GF teamup instead of GF/GF. Just sayin'.) Also, if you'll recall, most CC you have as a melee is still melee. So you still gotta catch them to hit them, which we've established that you can not do.

QED.

EDIT:

I should say that you caught the HR rather a lot with your CC, but utterly lacked the damage to do anything about it. That Lightening Enchant you were testing with probably was the reason you guys lost considering how low you managed to get the HR with a LOLZ@PVP enchant.

Also, nice job to both of you for eating a huge amount of Thornward damage. You both got outplayed by a huge margin watching that video. The HR made very, very, very few mistakes. You guys however made a ton of them.

Also, lolz to a 4 GF/1 DC team. I give you props for not just quitting out of that match.
    MoF/Thaum CW SS/Thaum CW IV/Protector GF SW/Combat HR SM/Destroyer GWF WK/Executioner TR DO/Faithful DC
  • Options
    jabsolumjabsolum Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Alright lets get a few things straight about this video. First off I am the other GF (Sukulazz) in that video and have no shame in that. Now to address all the ridiculous posts about how me and (Ant-Monster) are this and that. Neither one of us are some rank 7s -8s nubs as you claim. Both of us are semi BiS slot (rank 9s and not fresh epic artifacts). Also both of us know everything there is to know about the GF class every set back, nuance, blah blah blah and arent some "Autistic Derps" both of us are quite skilled. So skill is not an issue and the gap in gear is not wide at all. With all that being said the video shows 2 semi BiS unable to kill 1 BiS which I still believe is outrageous. The only questionable thing in that video was the use a lightning enhancement ,but he only had that on to test something with the chains from it. There was no spamming of Frontline or Bull Charge those were synced prone combinations with dailies. The point is 2 semi BiS (Other than 2 DC) should be able to kill anyone 2v1 whether that be 2 CWs, 2 GWF, 2 HR, 2 TR ESPECIALLY if they are completely in sync with every encounter/daily. I am in no way discrediting smallbow's skill he is top a HR no doubt but still you should die 2v1 plain and simple it wont be instant obviously but it shouldn't take almost 20 mins either like it did

I can handle (kill or stalemate) any other class 1v1 semi BiS and some BiS but not a HR. For a GF it is quite difficult to kill a decent HR 1v1 even when gear is the same

The video explains one thing and one thing only, and that is that you think that you should be able to own any class. You play the role of a dumb brute to a tee, so much so that you do not realise that this HR is built from the ground up to destroy anyone that chooses to melee with it. The truth is that if a CW or a Ranged specked HR was rotated to this node this whole post would be mute.

I will be posting a guide shortly to build this specific type of HR. Please read through it and understand that whilst it can own you all day every day, it will fall quickly to a ranged class. All you have done in this video is prove Einsteins theory of insanity, doing the same thing over and over that does not work.
  • Options
    elgorrelgorr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 32
    edited June 2014

Semi BiS PvP toons don't have 700ish regen tick when they are under 50% HP. 1100 at least. Don't know about other stats but it's predictable.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    that this HR is built from the ground up to destroy anyone that chooses to melee with it.

That sums it up. If there were a GF and a CW (pvp and at least semi-bis) I would have been toast. Same for every other 2vs1 situation. Except 2 GFs and 2 DCs.

I state again: My HR is currently build to sustain against gwfs. Its a meta build. My hp is the highest I have seen on a HR to benefit latge from the profound set and to endure all the pain a gwf (or even two) can bring.

Against the other new "hotness" HR build I have a bad matchup.
    People here imagening the HR as a robin hood in velosk forest, wearing leather pants and a green shirt, shooting wooden arrows while hiding behind trees, maybe whispering to squirrels and owls.
    This is not hollywood.
    This is a wotc licenced d&d game.
    In d&d HRs can be very tough melee fighters, extreme mobile, constantly switching stances when needed. They can be build to be tanky due mobility and mitigation while having good amounts of hp. Wait! For real? Yes! The most famous HR in the d&d universe is exactly this.
    All arguments stating that a HR should be a squishy arrow shooting class are irrelevant. Thats not the HR in d&d.

Btw. By watching this video I just see that I am still doing couple of mistakes. HR is a very complex class and very hard to handle (despite people claim that its easy mode class). I have improved in the last weeks ;-)

GFs role in pve and pvp is kinda lost. And I feel with u guys (I really do). Played a GF in pvp and pve, too.
    But even with the fix (FIX!, not the nerf) of the profound set, now obeying HD u would have had a hard time killing me.

Dont go into pvp with five support classes and expect to win domination against pvp players.
    /thread
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    jabsolum wrote: »
    The video explains one thing and one thing only, and that is that you think that you should be able to own any class. You play the role of a dumb brute to a tee, so much so that you do not realise that this HR is built from the ground up to destroy anyone that chooses to melee with it. The truth is that if a CW or a Ranged specked HR was rotated to this node this whole post would be mute.

I will be posting a guide shortly to build this specific type of HR. Please read through it and understand that whilst it can own you all day every day, it will fall quickly to a ranged class. All you have done in this video is prove Einsteins theory of insanity, doing the same thing over and over that does not work.

Please tell me where in my post do I indicate that I "think that I should be able to own any class"?? All the comments are just solidifying the fact that GFs need many changes. So thank you
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    And we went 4 GFs and 1 DCs for fun not expecting to roll teams
  • Options
    hamletswordshamletswords Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,320 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014

Skill is an issue. Both of you were spamming at-wills when he used meditation which just gave him a better heal.

Ant-monster commented about him dodging mid-air showing he didn't understand what fox's cunning does.

I failed to see much synching of CC.

But even if you played perfect (you didn't), you guys are the playing the worst class in PVP. You can't go into a match with 4 GFs and think you can just 2v1 classes designed for node-contesting without difficulty.

It's fine if you went in "just for fun", but when you make a video about it as supposed evidence something is wrong, when you're purposefully gimping yourself in various ways, and then that video leads to an upcoming nerf, it's really messed up, Man.

Anyway, do you think a TR could've kept you two knuckleheads busy for as long as he did? I'm sure he could have. Both TR and HR are designed to contest nodes. If either of them died easily to 2 freaking isanely-low damage GFs they wouldn't be able to do their job against any of the half-decent classes.

What you guys should've done is focused the video on how freaking awful GF is. That way maybe you could've gotten a buff out of it. Instead your pride in your class put the focus on nerfing HR.

Great- HR is getting nerfed but GF is still the most God-awful class in PVP perhaps in any MMO ever.
    My Harem: Dawn HR, Erin CW, Piper TR, Zoe GWF
  • Options
    spacejewspacejew Member Posts: 1,044 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    All the comments are just solidifying the fact that GFs need many changes. So thank you

That I can agree with. GF is possibly the least powerful, most unneeded, and least useful class in Neverwinter. There is no part of the game they shine at, or are even required for, and that has been the case since launch. (Barring a few exploits of course.)

Blocking is, and has always been, a joke in an action/dodge MMO. Doesn't really matter if it's PvP or PvE. I really do feel bad for the people who have put in a lot of time and effort into learning the class only to realize that it was mostly wasted time. (Or even worse, if you paid actual cash to gear one up.)

Not to say you can't play a GF and have fun, I suppose, but I shudder to think what it must be like trying to PUG with one.

You guys have the patience of a mountain. Seriously.
    MoF/Thaum CW SS/Thaum CW IV/Protector GF SW/Combat HR SM/Destroyer GWF WK/Executioner TR DO/Faithful DC
  • Options
    jabsolumjabsolum Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Please tell me where in my post do I indicate that I "think that I should be able to own any class"?? All the comments are just solidifying the fact that GFs need many changes. So thank you

Sure.

"I can handle (kill or stalemate) any other class 1v1 semi BiS and some BiS but not a HR".

Your words buddy.

In any case I agree GF needs changes but using this video as your evidence will not result in a buff for your class but a nerf for mine. So I urge you to think about that and find another why to reach out to the Developers and fix your class.