test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Seriously?

1235»

Comments

• twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    No man, did you even read the notification on the video? Watch what he does when Suku Bullcharges him...
    I guess the bit you're on about is between 27s and around 30s?

I've watched it several times. I don't think the Bull Charge even hits him - he evades the whole attack. No additional damage numbers pop up and he jumps through the air in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION to the Bull Charge special effect.

I think you just plain missed him. Whether it was bad aim, a well-timed dodge/jump, or latency. He doesn't dodge in midair or dodge while CC'd at all. He just avoids the entire attack.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
  • twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    oicidraz wrote: »
    As I said, a HR can avoid the prone effect too...

There's a difference between, for example, a GWF, to a GWF I do Bulls Charge, then he is sent by the air until he fall and remains lying on the floor for a moment, a HR can just Shift/Dodge in the middle of the air and lands with the feets on the ground ready to use encounter or whatever, he can avoid the prone effect.
    I have never, ever, seen or experienced this effect. And I spam dodge all the time. Moreover, the video being discussed does not show this happening. Watch it frame by frame between 27s and 30s and you will see Bull Charge miss the HR completely.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
  • oicidrazoicidraz Member Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I have never, ever, seen or experienced this effect. And I spam dodge all the time. Moreover, the video being discussed does not show this happening. Watch it frame by frame between 27s and 30s and you will see Bull Charge miss the HR completely.

It happened to me a couple of times while I was using my GF, I didn't see the video cause I know what I saw from my own experience.
  • lvl99looterlvl99looter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    - dodging while jumping: the dodges of HRs are very short in distance and have a very brief time frame.

Yo, why do you keep telling me about stuff I'm already aware of, even AFTER I told you I'm aware of it? You're CLEARLY not on the same page as I am, so I'ma need you to catch up.

Pay CLOSE attention to what I'm about to type.

Step 1: Go to the video.
    Step 2: Skip to 0:25 seconds of the video.
    Step 3: Play the video.
    Step 4: Look for when Suku Bullcharges you (which will come AFTER my Frontline).
    Step 5: Put your face closer to the monitor/screen so you can see. At 0:28 seconds of the video, you will be bullcharged. Your going to see your HR under CC (knocked into the air), then you will shift/dodge to YOUR left (break out of the CC), then you will activate Thornward.

If you STILL tell me HR's are legally able to break CC because of their abilities, that's EXACTLY ONE of the issues I'm exposing. It's the combination of all the powers, abilities, and exploits/bugs that makes the HR class overpowered. Also, NEVER judge my GF based on Gateway for I change gear/respec VERY often, then log off.

Once again, I have nothing against you. But you need step back, and look at the situation (the video) for what's really happening. It's not the GF's fault, it's Cryptic's.

CN: Yo thanks man. I'm try to promote rainbow parties, and abolish Elitism. But I doubt that's gonna happen >_>!
    edited June 2014
    I guess the bit you're on about is between 27s and around 30s?

I've watched it several times. I don't think the Bull Charge even hits him - he evades the whole attack. No additional damage numbers pop up and he jumps through the air in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION to the Bull Charge special effect.

I think you just plain missed him. Whether it was bad aim, a well-timed dodge/jump, or latency. He doesn't dodge in midair or dodge while CC'd at all. He just avoids the entire attack.

1. He didn't jump.
    2. There were no numbers because it wasn't my bullcharge. How could you not know this by now? Even after telling you many times it's Suku's bullcharge?? Even the notification on the video says it's Suku's bullcharge.

Bad aim!?? The game has an aimbot, there is no real aiming bullcharge.

Smh brah... you're fired.......
  • osterdracheosterdrache Member Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Sorry dude. No!
    Watched that video very closly. Whatever u see there I dont.
    It wasnt a bull charge knock back. It was just a circle jump with possible cc negating due halfling, shift or deflection.

When I play CW or GF or whatever class with knockbacks I see that quite often. If this is ur issue it is not a HR's for sure. So dont blame HRs for cc resistance.
  • hamletswordshamletswords Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,320 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    1. He didn't jump.
    2. There were no numbers because it wasn't my bullcharge. How could you not know this by now? Even after telling you many times it's Suku's bullcharge?? Even the notification on the video says it's Suku's bullcharge.

Bad aim!?? The game has an aimbot, there is no real aiming bullcharge.

Smh brah... you're fired.......

It looks like bull charge is totally missed and he's jumping in a different direction.

I don't play GF so is it possible to miss with it? Because that's what looks like happening. It doesn't look like he's dodging at all there.

On a brighter note I just played a dom with you and you've learned to back off when an HR uses meditation. So at least something was learned from this video.
    My Harem: Dawn HR, Erin CW, Piper TR, Zoe GWF
    edited June 2014
    On a brighter note I just played a dom with you and you've learned to back off when an HR uses meditation. So at least something was learned from this video.

Assuming you're referring to my performance in the "HR is OP" video when I would attack sometimes while the HR was meditating, even then; I was still aware of that fact attacking just makes it worse. You're probably thinking to yourself, "well if you knew it's just making things worse. Why do it?"

The answer is simple, and to answer that question with a question. What's the title of the video? Basically, I attacked because I wanted to record, to have footage to back up the statement I made when I had (which is now locked). So now the footage backs up the statement the OP of this thread is making.
  • ontiszontisz Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Oh my dear god he's still at it. He still dares to speak, to infest HR section with his babbling. Much wow, so GF, very Derp™.

For the last time, I will summarize what had been said:
    - failures of GF kind went full tanky with Lightning chants (l@l) to the sandbox, tried to cap a one of the three top HR players out there.
    - this duo got themselves rolled over after SEVEN MINUTES combat. I won't even mention their 'awesome' damage output, but to facetank several Thornwards, to fail to chain-CC a single target while having a VOICE COM, to fail to notice a DC appearing here and there... Preposterous.
    - they eventually got killed by a person who deliberately aims for PVP versatility, mobility and tankiness. They cry over "dued dat abeelety eez op nerf pl0x" simply because they have no idea how does it work. Within the last 50 posts this one had been told numerous times about the core mechanics of HR's dodges and FC effects yet he keeps babbling.

HE. STILL. DARES. TO SPEAK.
    WOW.

Would someone please be so kind to lock down this joke of a thread? Or need I sacrifice myself yet again to enforce such action from mods?
    Mi-Ala Starbreeze : HR main. Best PVE HR out there, until someone proves me wrong.
    I've threatened Ghostcrawler and got permabanned at Blizzard forums.
    I went mad at PL "community" in SWTOR and got permabanned.
    Believe me, you don't want to see the tickets I used to sent to CCP. I got permabanned from EVE.
    I was infuriated by the amount of autists in League of Legends and got permabanned. Twice.
    Cryptic, here I go.
    Lo and behold.
  • obsydian666obsydian666 Member Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    GWFs after shadowmantle patch also belived that they are good balanced and they dont need any changes :)
    Only players who play op class think they are not op, they think that THEY HAVE A SUPER SKILLS thats why they have 2500 kills and 50 deaths!
    i saw many HRs which dont fall down after my frontline even if they received damage, and no, i dont have any movies, but it is happen to offten to not notice this strange immune , they are sometimes just immune on knockdown :) It may be even unnoticeable becouse during the fight HR has got a billions of dogged and immune ;)
    edited June 2014
    GWFs after shadowmantle patch also belived that they are good balanced and they dont need any changes :)
    Only players who play op class think they are not op, they think that THEY HAVE A SUPER SKILLS thats why they have 2500 kills and 50 deaths!
    i saw many HRs which dont fall down after my frontline even if they received damage, and no, i dont have any movies, but it is happen to offten to not notice this strange immune , they are sometimes just immune on knockdown :) It may be even unnoticeable becouse during the fight HR has got a billions of dogged and immune ;)

i saw many cws which dun fall down aftah mah frontline even if htey received damage and no i dont haef any proof but eet happens to offten to not notice this total op they are sometiems just oneshottin people on a whim :))))))))))))) it may be even unnoticeable becouse during the fight cw simply throws a single icy thing and wham bam u dies pls nerf cws pl0x

Okay, now I need to get a flockin' bath.
    Mi-Ala Starbreeze : HR main. Best PVE HR out there, until someone proves me wrong.
    Believe me, you don't want to see the tickets I used to sent to CCP. I got permabanned from EVE.
    I was infuriated by the amount of autists in League of Legends and got permabanned. Twice.
    Cryptic, here I go.
    Lo and behold.
  • hamletswordshamletswords Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,320 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    Assuming you're referring to my performance in the "HR is OP" video when I would attack sometimes while the HR was meditating, even then; I was still aware of that fact attacking just makes it worse. You're probably thinking to yourself, "well if you knew it's just making things worse. Why do it?"

The answer is simple, and to answer that question with a question. What's the title of the video? Basically, I attacked because I wanted to record, to have footage to back up the statement I made when I had (which is now locked). So now the footage backs up the statement the OP of this thread is making.

So you purposefully played incorrectly to make meditation seem more powerful than it is?

That's messed up man, especially since it seems that video played a part in the decision to nerf our set-bonus.

Btw, in that same game I played with you, the GWF on our team went 15-0 and annihilated your whole team. When are you coming out with your "GWF's are overpowered" video?
    edited June 2014
    So you purposefully played incorrectly to make meditation seem more powerful than it is?

That's messed up man, especially since it seems that video played a part in the decision to nerf our set-bonus.

Btw, in that same game I played with you, the GWF on our team went 15-0 and annihilated your whole team. When are you coming out with your "GWF's are overpowered" video?

Never. He has a GWF alt himself, which he deliberately gears up ATM. He has no HR though, hence the amount of bullshift all over our section.
    Cryptic, here I go.
    Lo and behold.
  • osterdracheosterdrache Member Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited June 2014

This!

PS: HRs are op right now. But the irony of that is, that almost nobody in this thread gets why… just blah blah nerf blah about mechanics they dont understand.
    /done with this thread
  • thegrandexenothegrandexeno Member Posts: 239 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    ontisz wrote: »
    Would someone please be so kind to lock down this joke of a thread? Or need I sacrifice myself yet again to enforce such action from mods?

I pm'd the request to the resident mod 6 days+ ago. No response. Went to check my pms, didn't even find my message [now THAT is strange]
    • Halflingas The Great - Stormwarden HR(60)
    edited June 2014
    i saw many cws which dun fall down aftah mah frontline even if htey received damage and no i dont haef any proof but eet happens to offten to not notice this total op they are sometiems just oneshottin people on a whim :))))))))))))) it may be even unnoticeable becouse during the fight cw simply throws a single icy thing and wham bam u dies pls nerf cws pl0x

Okay, now I need to get a flockin' bath.

zBljZCn.png
    edited June 2014
    I pm'd the request to the resident mod 6 days+ ago. No response. Went to check my pms, didn't even find my message [now THAT is strange]

Why would you want a perfectly fine thread closed? PM'd a mod to close a thread? The OP is just stating that HR's are OP as I once did.
    edited June 2014
    Why would you want a perfectly fine thread closed? PM'd a mod to close a thread? The OP is just stating that HR's are OP as I once did.

You cannot possibly exist in this realm. This is simply impossible. I guess I am losing my sanity after all, for existance of such a pure essence of autism cannot possibly exist. It would cause the Universe collapse immediately. No. Just... no. Cannot be.
    Cryptic, here I go.
    Lo and behold.
    edited June 2014
    You cannot possibly exist in this realm.
    LOOOLLLL... Ya'know... I actually can't believe I freakin' play Neverwitner Dungeons & Dragons smh... I sunk so low, told my self I'd never play a game like this. But I can CLEARLY see why you play. Hahaha if you don't mind me asking, do you L.A.R.P too? Dude, i'm crying laughing x'D!! I now under stand why you act this way.

*Backs away slowly*

Just wanna say thanks dude, I'm in a REALLY good mood right now lol. So uhh... I'm uhh... I'ma stop replying to yoU now lol.
  • jerewel88jerewel88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
    edited June 2014
    For those who continue to say that HR is not OP

top 5 of the leaderboard

3 HR
    1 HR
    1 GWF

I said it all
    edited June 2014
    jerewel88 wrote: »

top 5 of the leaderboard

3 HR
    1 HR
    1 GWF

I said it all

Top 9 of the leaderboard

3 HR
    3 TR
    3 GWF
    edited June 2014
    Gimme a peek on that "leaderboard".
    Cryptic, here I go.
    Lo and behold.
    edited June 2014

top 5 of the leaderboard

3 HR
    1 HR
    1 GWF

I said it all

Yup, and some of those KDR's are ridiculous as well.
  • jerewel88jerewel88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
    edited June 2014
    Yup, and some of those KDR's are ridiculous as well.

Just look the leaderboard, I'm telling the truth, not **** like you ^^
    edited June 2014
    Just look the leaderboard, I'm telling the truth, not **** like you ^^

By that you mean that I lie?