test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Black Ice Drops

Comments

• kabinoleskabinoles Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    from the first day till now no bracers or weapon nothing,I think I will go with the bears and let them claw me to death
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    i got "50" HE completed as title reward, big deal :( and yet still nothing i wanted.
  • izidiusizidius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 40
    edited June 2014
    wylonus wrote: »
    i got "50" HE completed as title reward, big deal :( and yet still nothing i wanted.

Lol, I got the same title earlier too...yet no good drops -_-
  • loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Overly funny the gloves are needed for a skirmish in which the gloves are not needed.

I have three chars that are eligible (GWF, CW, DC) and I only use the Black Ice to queue up and change gear as soon as I entered.
    edited June 2014
    Got gloves for my TR earlier from Remo - pretty sure I didn't do the most damage since I reached after, I mined the black ice when it said to do so and I didn't attack any of the small remos...poof it dropped. I ran about 58 heroics total.
  • calvin1tagcalvin1tag Member Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    4 days of grinding and nothing. RNG is the bane of this zone they really need to look at some new ways to do required drops!
  • catchtheteemocatchtheteemo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    bombamario wrote: »
    i play cw and dc, i had way more problems getting the gauntlets on my cw than on my dc... i have 3 pairs of gauntlets on my dc now (2 of which i would happily sell if only i was allowed too), 1 mainhand, on my cw 2 mainhands and 2 pair of gauntlets...

i NEVER equip heal-only spells, i debuff using divine glow, most of the time (not always) i ignore secondary objectives (got my 3rd pair ignoring everything else and just putting astral shield/divine glow on rhemo whenever he spawned)... my dc uses burning guidance tho, i use HG whenever possible and i also have a vanguard banner that i drop in the early part of the fight...

gauntlets can drop anywhere, (tho rhemo has by far the highest chance), my cw for example got them from a yeti rampage... all my mainhands are from prospector attack-encounters...

despite me having no problem getting that stuff, for whatever reason, i agree that current the system sucks...

i would like to run kessel with my guildmates now, but i cant... because

1. they dont have gauntlets and/or
    2. even with 2 pieces of t3 gear they are not allowed to enter, because (holy mother****ing surprise) its bugged...

Gimme one pair of DC gloves sir...

Over 150 major encounters in total... no gloves. (tried with CW, DC & GWF).
  • degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Keep up the grind, folks. I know it stinks. I still need my main hand for my GWF. All other pieces are accounted for.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I got the gloves for my CW last night. Played Raid the Raiders for the first time. Arrived well after the first phase I think, but a reasonable time before the boss appeared. Having read this thread I swapped in Icy Terrain to go with Steal Time and went 'berserker mage' - TP into the middle of spawns, Icy Terrain, Steal Time, Oppressive Force if up. Fanning the Flame to set the whole spawn on fire.

It was dangerous (I procced my SF a couple of times and died once) but it worked. Epic reward when my more cautious play usually nets me junk.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
  • empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I got weap again last night...still no gloves :(
    edited June 2014
    empalas wrote: »
    I got weap again last night...still no gloves :(

me too still no bracers or any thing usefull,the bears have claw me .the only thing I got is a infection
  • captainfarstarcaptainfarstar Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Is there a better of chance of getting items in a group. All I have get is cores or uncommon resources :(.

My main is a HR so if it's damaged based I'm doomed lol.
    edited June 2014
    Is there a better of chance of getting items in a group. All I have get is cores or uncommon resources :(.

My main is a HR so if it's damaged based I'm doomed lol.

As far as I can tell it's not damage based only, I got my gloves last night on my rogue (pvp gear) and I arrived after remorhaz was up and some hp missing. Was not in a group.
  • unrealized1977unrealized1977 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 100
    edited June 2014
    Well, after 5 weeks of farming I finally got a pair of black ice gloves. They dropped from the remorhaz, there was some changes I made to my TR. Removed Perfect Vorpal -> Perfect Bilethorn for DOT damage. I arrived at the remorhaz event before anyone else, and was attacking the mini remorhaz until more arrived for the larger one. I stayed on the large remorhaz until it vanished and the black ice arrived. Every chance I could I farmed the black ice ignoring the smaller ones. Once that was done I went back to the larger remorhaz and repeated until the event was finished and poof there were my gloves. There must have been about 30 plus players there, the nice thing about bilethorn, DOT so even when I was attacking something else my damage still ticked on the remorhaz. Patience is what this whole thing takes and it was driving me nuts, I do agree 5 weeks is beyond what it should take to farm 1 item but hopefully its addressed soon.
  • orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Does anyone know if the Black Ice Bracers can drop from the "Icewind Dale Treasure Caches" from the bounty master? It says one piece of unique equipment from the area which it seems could be the Black Ice Bracers, but I thought I should check before I spend all my Kessel's Sigils.
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
  • unrealized1977unrealized1977 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 100
    edited June 2014
    Does anyone know if the Black Ice Bracers can drop from the "Icewind Dale Treasure Caches" from the bounty master? It says one piece of unique equipment from the area which it seems could be the Black Ice Bracers, but I thought I should check before I spend all my Kessel's Sigils.

They do not, its basic BI gear that has no set bonues, or enchant properties.
  • orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    They do not, its basic BI gear that has no set bonues, or enchant properties.

The Black Ice Bracers don't have set bonuses or special enchantment slots until they are upgraded though.
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
  • godsagodsa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I would like to state for the record...OMG !!!

Good thing they know its an issue and they will do a little patching for it

2 weeks every day - at least 8 hours per day chasing Rem, Beholder, Raiders, and Prospec

5 Orb drops 3 from Prospec - 2 from Beholders

But nada for the bracers - i know which ones drop them btw..but i wont mention for fear of people swarming them.

One HR i know has 7 bracers... 2 CW i know have bracers - one farmed occasionaly for 2 days the other one farmed with me for 2 weeks and just received it yesterday

Its crazy - This game has turned into a job - one that doesn't pay well

I hope the content is much better in august -

As for me..i continue the hunt -
    kabinoles wrote: »
    me too still no bracers or any thing usefull,the bears have claw me .the only thing I got is a infection
  • kalyuxakalyuxa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I got it the first day as cw and gwf. Got it last week as dc.
    You can gloves from Ride the riders too (in Icewind pass obviously).
  • dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I have received the HR Gloves from Remorhaz 6 times (received the 6th pair this morning.. again..) been getting hammerstone stuff from rest of the Epic encounters
    5790248SLdyC.png
    edited June 2014
    If any HR has gotten the Bow Please post here so we can get an ideal count for its location. so far 3 posts stating Beholder and Epic "protect the Prospectors"..
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?682521-Black-Ice-Bow&p=8085981#post8085981
    5790248SLdyC.png
  • iwleiuchwoikiooiwleiuchwoikioo Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • haxintuhaxintu Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    How about just putting a holder cache to choose the missing item for people who complete say 50-100 combined Major/Heroic - mail it to the folks who've done this already. If its BoP no big mess to the economy with it. What could be unfair about that? It's already an achievement, so why not add a predictable reward for it so that people don't quit this game out of frustration and uncertainty that all their work may ever add up to something?
  • giggliatogiggliato Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    haxintu wrote: »
    How about just putting a holder cache to choose the missing item for people who complete say 50-100 combined Major/Heroic - mail it to the folks who've done this already. If its BoP no big mess to the economy with it. What could be unfair about that? It's already an achievement, so why not add a predictable reward for it so that people don't quit this game out of frustration and uncertainty that all their work may ever add up to something?

The gear should have never been a drop in the first place, change this quick please.
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    godsa wrote: »
    Its crazy - This game has turned into a job - one that doesn't pay well

I hope the content is much better in august

+1 to this comment
    I aim to misbehave
    edited June 2014
    If you have received SIX pairs of gloves, I have to ask you...wtf are you still doing it for?!? Give the rest of us poor slobs a frickin' chance!

@PrettyCelt. I wasn't trying to brag about how many times I had received the HR Gloves, I posted to confirm their drop to help other know the best one to run for their chance.

I will continue participate in the Rem Epic encounter for other rewards that will benefit me for BI crafting and Raw BI ore..

I am sorry you have not had the best results and can only wish you the best of luck and hope that you get yours soon.
    5790248SLdyC.png
  • jazzfongjazzfong Member Posts: 1,079 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    << Solo healed 5 epic HE with all healing encounters, at-wills and daily, in the end got 25 BI thrice, then 35BI + R4 and 35BI + R4 + Green Profesion item.
  • darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    jazzfong wrote: »
    << Solo healed 5 epic HE with all healing encounters, at-wills and daily, in the end got 25 BI thrice, then 35BI + R4 and 35BI + R4 + Green Profesion item.

You're in luck after maintenance completes:

* Healing and damage taken participation scoring values has been greatly increased.
    * The overall effect should be that it is easier to qualify and receive the best rewards for all classes, but especially for tanking and healing roles

My DC is very excited about these changes. :)
    edited June 2014
  • guille23mxguille23mx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    No.... still nothing.
    Somewhere I read that Cryptic have to unlock the item drop in your lootable item list.
    Some guy farm the Gloves and didn't got a drop... did a ticket and Cryptic answered him that
    " They were sorry about them not unlocking the gloves in his lootable item list...!!""
    CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!!!