test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Announcing Module 3: Curse of Icewind Dale

Comments

• kiraindakirainda Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    hi i just need to know my nickname im so sorry for wrighting a uselesss post please forgive me :(
  • glithanesglithanes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Cryptic what is rough eta of Icewind dale and the new class with it?

I have stoped playing game due to nothing new, have done almost all the content as well as played all the classes so, I am passing the time playing other MMO's till you have icewind dale come 0ut with the new class and also offer icewind dale pack for me to buy etc.

ty
  • jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The only confirmed date is SOON(tm) and I don't think there has been any conformation of a new class along with the Module.

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • joocycuzzzzzzjoocycuzzzzzz Member Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I hope it comes soon. I tested it on preview for the first time yesterday and god **** it's good. The landscape is amazing too. + So many new features.

I already liked Dread Ring but this surpasses it by far.
    Beta player

One of the many Control Wizards that misses Shard Of The Endless Avalanche. RIP Shard (Beta-Mod3)
  • dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    just a question with the new upcoming Mod 3... are we going to be seeing Dev's ingame to help players when they post a trouble ticket? Instead of getting a silly autoresponse and have to wait sometimes 2-3 hours or even days when players have ingame issues whether it be quests, dungeon bugs, not being to loot chests and such? I'm not goin OP or anything just wondering...
    5790248SLdyC.png
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    dyeslee wrote: »
    just a question with the new upcoming Mod 3... are we going to be seeing Dev's ingame to help players when they post a trouble ticket? Instead of getting a silly autoresponse and have to wait sometimes 2-3 hours or even days when players have ingame issues whether it be quests, dungeon bugs, not being to loot chests and such? I'm not goin OP or anything just wondering...

I think you are confusing devs for GMs.
  • doriangreighdoriangreigh Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 707 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Dungeon keys? Love it.

Just out of curiosity, what is known about these dungeon keys, yeah it will be nice to run a dungeon and get a chest without waiting on a DD event, but I think someone told me you will get one free one a day, but what will the cost be on additional? Considering how often I get rings that don't sell or salvage for a whole lot it will really be kind of annoying to see these keys being sold for 10's of thousands or more in AD. If they are like the keys in the modules where they are 5k each that might be ok, since odds are you will get something to either make up for it in salvage or at the very least subsidize the cost.

My other question will they be doing away the the DD event that happens every 8 or so hours? Or will that stay around but if you want more dungeon diving and lot you can buy keys when the time elapses to continue to run for loot?
  • asthazarfasthazarf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Just out of curiosity, what is known about these dungeon keys, yeah it will be nice to run a dungeon and get a chest without waiting on a DD event, but I think someone told me you will get one free one a day, but what will the cost be on additional? Considering how often I get rings that don't sell or salvage for a whole lot it will really be kind of annoying to see these keys being sold for 10's of thousands or more in AD. If they are like the keys in the modules where they are 5k each that might be ok, since odds are you will get something to either make up for it in salvage or at the very least subsidize the cost.

My other question will they be doing away the the DD event that happens every 8 or so hours? Or will that stay around but if you want more dungeon diving and lot you can buy keys when the time elapses to continue to run for loot?

I imagine they will most likely go for 10s of thousands of AD and serve as a AD sink to stabilize the economy further
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Ah, no, it's 5k for an epic key. I forget the price of the heroic ones, less but probably a bit high for expecting to actually recoup the cost with anything out of the chest.

They are available to check out on preview, so all this hysterical speculation is beyond worthless.

Edit: DD will remain on the schedule but keys mean you won't be locked in to the schedule to get a chest.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • pelgraxpelgrax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    it's 2.5K and 5K for normal and epic respectively .
    The free daily key DOESN'T stack at the moment .
    Hoping that they will change that so that those people that can't get a group or meet with their guilds will be able to stack them and then fully dungeon at their leisure ( wether that is the weekend etc ) .
    It will still only allow 1 key per dungeon run , so you would still need to do multiple runs with your chosen groups .
  • oldterry2oldterry2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Monks?????
  • moondragon4moondragon4 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I can't wait for the endgame aspect once someone reaches level 60! I'm glad that soon, my exp gained will now be used for something :D
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I can't wait for the endgame aspect once someone reaches level 60! I'm glad that soon, my exp gained will now be used for something :D
    Wonderful, isn't it? :cool:
    va8Ru.gif
  • offworldwaroffworldwar Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Well I'm a bit excited about the new changes and I understand the armor will be better but what about our old armor that we have worked so hard to get. Will we just have to toss it like so many other things? The PVP system so far has been totally messed up you have a level 60 GS of 10,000 going up against a level 60 player with a GS of 14,000 it's just too much of a mismatch. Do like the idea of the GG going away that was crazy.
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Do like the idea of the GG going away that was crazy.

GG isn't going away. Where did you get that idea?
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    We know everyone has been waiting for this. We're proud to announce that Module 3: Curse of Icewind Dale will go live May 13, 2014.

http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/neverwinter/detail/3042373
  • kancrakancra Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hi! im new here and im liking it very much!
    I wonder if there's going to be a lenguage patch for spanish talking gamers.
    Even if i can write and talk there's so much to catch up in the game, that if it was in spanish for a lot of us it would be so much easier there are a lot of specific words that i don't even know what they mean and I have to be looking up in the diccionary while playing.
    Sorry if i posted this in the wrong place but I couldn't find the right one.
    Good Game.
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    kancra wrote: »
    Hi! im new here and im liking it very much!
    I wonder if there's going to be a lenguage patch for spanish talking gamers.
    Even if i can write and talk there's so much to catch up in the game, that if it was in spanish for a lot of us it would be so much easier there are a lot of specific words that i don't even know what they mean and I have to be looking up in the diccionary while playing.
    Sorry if i posted this in the wrong place but I couldn't find the right one.
    Good Game.

welcome to neverwinter!

as of this moment, spanish is not available and there has been no official announcement stating that there will be an addition any time soon, if at all. there has been an indication that they do plan on adding languages to neverwinter although no specific information has been offered to date.

you can respectfully voice your requests to add spanish localization to neverwinter in this thread:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?253472-Language-Localization-%28e-g-Spanish%29

i wish i had better news for you. cheers!
  • kancrakancra Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Thank you ill check that post out!!!
  • nickybarlow1nickybarlow1 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Are there gonna be any new encounters added to foundry with this update?
  • valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    For those worried about forced PvP......

......I've managed to play and unlock all maps without ever engaging in PvP (it is totally OPTIONAL). Do be careful when riding next to the red areas......one wrong step and you get flagged and hopefully there isn't a drooling Stealthed Rogue hiding behind that tree. :eek:
  • ad282707ad282707 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    so I was reading about the uh, Account Shard Bank... it says people have been requesting to have the ability to have a bank for the toons to share the they have on their account... so I thought to myself... my guild bank does that with all my toons. I started my guild for that purpose o.o
  • ad282707ad282707 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    LOL you had me laughing
  • thegodofmmorpgthegodofmmorpg Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I so excited about new mounts!!! I hope you will finally make lizzard mounts for drow. (classic mount for drow by the way) Or Giant scorpion mount will be fun too)))
  • silverquicksilverquick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I so excited about new mounts!!! I hope you will finally make lizzard mounts for drow. (classic mount for drow by the way) Or Giant scorpion mount will be fun too)))

I've been over on Preview testing this one.

And I have to say it changes the entire way things are done. I am half obsessed with this Mod. Its so good in the way things are done, I can't get enough, and it never seems to get old. Honestly Sharandar and Dread Ring were pretty good expansions, but wow... this one? Its like a whole new world.

I think this one is going to knock people's socks off. Its that good.

It changes your entire way of doing things and thinking of the game. No matter which aspect you like. Its got it all.
  • remi1989remi1989 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    dont know if this is the right place, but at what time GMT+1 will the servers be back online?
  • allternareallternare Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I have the same question a player

and my experience I have gained so far after level 60?
    I get accumulated it?
    I have finished all quests and want to know about it would be very unfair to the old players

we have these accumulated experiences?
  • nordveignordveig Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Just one question, if black ice corrupts people why are we creating gear with it and wearing it?
  • tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    what time does it start ?
  • pantheist84pantheist84 Member Posts: 33
    edited May 2014
    Really excited about the pvp changes. This is going to make neverwinter so much more competitive now. :D