test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

NW Outage (3/21/14) [Resolved!]

Comments

• greydog2greydog2 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    overddrive wrote: »
    We should all get something very nice for free for our patience. Like a free green mount :P In the mean time lets q up some pvp vids and tutorials and get better at being shameless nerds lol

I want the Dire Hampster
    I plan on living forever ..so far so good

Squadron 238
  • katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    You can test out your foundries too
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • dylanclearbrookdylanclearbrook Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    greydog2 wrote: »
    I want the Dire Hampster

LOL Sounds like something out of a Monty Python movie.
  • gulxgilamarthgulxgilamarth Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I'm going thru my screenshot folder pretending some kinda freeze time spell was just cast... soon as it wears off those zombies are soo dead
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    LOL Sounds like something out of a Monty Python movie.

"That's no ordinary rabbit; that's the meanest, most foul-tempered rodent you ever laid eyes on!"
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • dolour79dolour79 Member Posts: 56
    edited March 2014
    not realy a need for a rerole endgame i have 24 str 21 dex and 15 con i mostly pve so no need for HP stackign as i tank via lifesteal like all pve chars
    i beg to differ, just got my 18str/23con/21dex gwf t2 outfitted and rrrrrreally like it.
    no oneshots anymore, additional reg(wich is tied to maxhp), 24% armpen without the need to stack dark enchants...
    it has its pros, and the loss in damage is not THAT high(its just 8% after all, compared to a max-str built, or 6% for your roll).
  • golddragon13golddragon13 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I'm going thru my screenshot folder pretending some kinda freeze time spell was just cast... soon as it wears off those zombies are soo dead

But.... Zombies are ALREADY dead!
  • lagamelagame Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Sucks to be you technicians who are trying to solve all these problems, good luck!
  • pointsmanpointsman Member Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Yes indeed, best of luck to the computer/networking techs who are working to solve these technical problems. Thank you for your hard work!
    edited March 2014
    And incidentally, I am down to my *last* beer. Would you mind hurrying it up before the buzz wears off? :)
  • dylanclearbrookdylanclearbrook Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    hustin1 wrote: »
    "That's no ordinary rabbit; that's the meanest, most foul-tempered rodent you ever laid eyes on!"

And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once at the number three, being the third number to be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."
  • thronbrthronbr Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    We're completing our final checks on Champions Online before we open its server. More games to follow, stay tuned for updates.

@PWE_Outage
    edited March 2014
    "skip the rest of the chapter" :p
  • ryuk23333ryuk23333 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    all gat that problem i just gat in but all my toons a delete so idk more if it is a bug or somefind ther cant be fix and if it cant be fix im done whet NW for good
  • lenchikpenchiklenchikpenchik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1
    edited March 2014
    pointsman wrote: »
    And incidentally, I am down to my *last* beer. Would you mind hurrying it up before the buzz wears off? :)

Just get some more, but you might fall asleep drunk :X BUT you'll be able to play tomorrow lol.
    edited March 2014
    ahh, the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

good times, good times
  • ratbugasmattiratbugasmatti Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    lagame wrote: »
    Sucks to be you technicians who are trying to solve all these problems, good luck!

may the force be with you!
  • jabberwacky57jabberwacky57 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    here is twitter link that is updating progress
    https://twitter.com/PWE_Outage
    edited March 2014
    Just get some more, but you might fall asleep drunk :X BUT you'll be able to play tomorrow lol.

Sadly I have things to do tomorrow that don't involve killing dragons. So, can't really do that. Otherwise I'd be out getting some IPA.
  • yuanyishiyuanyishi Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Well they are going to have Champions Online up soon. Sounds like progress is being made.
  • orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Foundry creators you can get onto foundry now

Thanks for telling us. Lets see how much I can get done before the rest of the game comes back up.
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    ryuk23333 wrote: »
    all gat that problem i just gat in but all my toons a delete so idk more if it is a bug or somefind ther cant be fix and if it cant be fix im done whet NW for good

It's been said more times than I have fingers and toes to count in this thread (and I only have 15): You may be able to successfully log in, however, the shard is DOWN. Therefore, you will not be able to see your character list.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • greydog2greydog2 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    "Now go, before I taunt you a second time"
    I plan on living forever ..so far so good

Squadron 238
  • lenchikpenchiklenchikpenchik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1
    edited March 2014
    Thanks for telling us. Lets see how much I can get done before the rest of the game comes back up.

I don't even care for my foundry quest, it sucks :( How do I make the door-portal appear at the end of the quest so people can leave it? LOL
  • archanarchistarchanarchist Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    ryuk23333 wrote: »
    lol look at the bottom of the character selection screen and it will become clear that dragon shard is offline still so its not showing chars on dragon realy some ppl just like drama
  • milenaelzmilenaelz Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I can go into the character selection screen but it say I have no character and ask to start a new character? I have two lvl 60 characters, a CW and a DC !! What is happening?
    Lvl 70 Divine Oracle
    Lvl 70 Oathbound Paladin
    Lvl 60 Spellstorm Mage
  • atraleosatraleos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    For those that have characters copied to the preview shard, it appears to be fine. Obviously can't make any real progress, but you can test things out if you had that planned.
    edited March 2014
    amazing how ppl dont bother to read at least a couple posts in order to figure out whats going on...
    edited March 2014
    Just in case you're getting the munchies waiting for the server to come back up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE
  • brisyorn94brisyorn94 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    milenaelz wrote: »
    I can go into the character selection screen but it say I have no character and ask to start a new character? I have two lvl 60 characters, a CW and a DC !! What is happening?

I have the same; I heard someone say that it is only temporary as that server is still down
This discussion has been closed.