What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

NW Outage (3/21/14) [Resolved!]

Comments

• Options
    archanarchistarchanarchist Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Ok then im a **** here, and think i completely muffed up my guardian fighter's spec. best i reroll (lvl 24) ? or keep going and buy a respec token later?
    keep lvling at 24 u dont even have paragon path go to 60 i recomend tactician till u get the epics to suport concourer then buy a respec token when u know what you want otherwise youll endup buying 2 tokens, you probly will anywyas but youll buy 1 less if you go to 60 first
    also cryptic being cryptic we may get a fancy fassion item for this length of DT its the longest ive ever experienced and ive played CO from launch and sto from launch and NW from launch, but i think the actual issue lays outside the domain of cryptic or PWE and is whoever there isp is's issue
  • Options
    crrush83crrush83 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Francis is still mad about the servers being down: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTEyfNbcMgg
  • Options
    nightdoctornightdoctor Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    reiwulf wrote: »
    a 3.4 "earthquake"? is that high in there? in here that's hardly considered a tremor...
    but I guess things are different over there. could that be the cause?

yes that can knock internet from the the mainframe
    which is a national disaster it can set buildings on fire too along by internat i know all of this because it was in a movie about earthquakes and the faults are ruptured because of earth quakes i know not every one playing this game aren't christian but lets say a quick prayer for neverwinter
    :):):)
  • Options
    ejames127ejames127 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Will the timer for Invocation also be extended so I don't lose the 6 coins I have on 4 of my toons?
  • Options
    pointsmanpointsman Member Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Darn it, now I have to do a *second* load of laundry.

Cryptic, when will you stop the insanity???
  • Options
    nightdoctornightdoctor Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    God will help us through this. hope tomorrow it is up and running
  • Options
    dv8maker12dv8maker12 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    very true words spoken regarding the 14 hours for <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> loot in EQ1....back in my younger years I once stayed up for 36 hours straight in the desert trying to get Jboots....learned a very valuable lesson from that experience when the mob never popped....thank god I approach games entirely differently now.
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    When we had that 5.6 in Virginia it freaked everyone out along the east coast. Where I work near Philly, at first I thought I was having a heart attack or something, then the entire building started shaking violently. Nothing on this side of the country is built for earthquakes, though, so damage here would be a lot more of a concern.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    scribeeezscribeeez Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Is there an expected uptime ? if it's been posted and I missed it sorry for this post .
  • Options
    dolour79dolour79 Member Posts: 56
    edited March 2014
    Originally Posted by crrush83
    Amen. UO was where it's at. Still looking for a game to replicate that feeling that anything could happen at any time.
    Eve-Online
    expect your vessel to be very expensive space debris the moment you dock off the station.
    no rezz or anything, and your not safe ANYWHERE in space.
  • Options
    alvadimarcoalvadimarco Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    There is an ETA for the servers!

The servers will be up... when they're up.
  • Options
    ifeelsifeels Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    server is on or i see bug ( coz i see is OFF >.< :(
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited March 2014
    Hey adventurers, our network issue is more severe than initially thought. We'll have full details soon so hang tight. We're so, so sorry that this is occurring.
  • Options
    cayappcayapp Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Update form Official Twitter Feed

Neverwinter ‏@NeverwinterGame 18s
    Hey adventurers, our hardware issues are more severe than initially thought. We'll have full details soon so hang tight. #Neverwinter
    Expand
  • Options
    unrealized1977unrealized1977 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 100
    edited March 2014
    I don't mind the downtime stuff happens, hardware breaks however what I think PW should be doing right now is extending the time for the CTA event so all the time lost isn't held against us. This way we can enjoy the new CTA event.
  • Options
    rocklee227rocklee227 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I don't mind the downtime stuff happens, hardware breaks however what I think PW should be doing right now is extending the time for the CTA event so all the time lost isn't held against us. This way we can enjoy the new CTA event.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?687-Dev-Tracker
  • Options
    dylanclearbrookdylanclearbrook Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hmmm. The little dot just went green....but the msg on the launcher still says "Neverwinter is currently unavailable....". Okay....tired of waiting...guess I'll go play DC....ooops. Can't mention that, can I?
  • Options
    joocycuzzzzzzjoocycuzzzzzz Member Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    It's back up brahs.

But the connecting is taking time.

"Connecting to the logic server"

now we wait.
    Beta player

One of the many Control Wizards that misses Shard Of The Endless Avalanche. RIP Shard (Beta-Mod3)
  • Options
    alansweetalansweet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Friday is a good time to go down. No one will notice and they should be out doing other things.

Is anyone keeping track of how long Everwinter has been down. At least 8 hours here.

Want to start a pool on how long they will be down? I'll say 12 hours 30 minutes.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    server timed out
  • Options
    literaryaceliteraryace Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    STO is down too. NW showing "up", with the connection light green, but no go at the "connecting to the login server" screen. Hm. I can't smack down zombies and zulkirs, and I can't blow up Borg or Voth. What in heaven's name does a socially impaired introvert DO on a Friday night? ;)
  • Options
    scribeeezscribeeez Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    alansweet wrote: »
    Friday is a good time to go down. No one will notice and they should be out doing other things.

Is anyone keeping track of how long Everwinter has been down. At least 8 hours here.

Want to start a pool on how long they will be down? I'll say 12 hours 30 minutes.

sarcasm at it's finest .

oh , my guesstimate : 12hours 31mins
  • Options
    dylanclearbrookdylanclearbrook Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    STO is down too. NW showing "up", with the connection light green, but no go at the "connecting to the login server" screen. Hm. I can't smack down zombies and zulkirs, and I can't blow up Borg or Voth. What in heaven's name does a socially impaired introvert DO on a Friday night? ;)

Play something NOT PWE? :)
  • Options
    grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The light is Green. Goin' in.
  • Options
    pointsmanpointsman Member Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    dolour79 wrote: »
    wow, thats gotta be like the worst translator ever, even as a german i dont understand a single word... Oo

it's not actual German
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Someone must have blown up the MCP...

END OF LINE.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    r1der1de Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    dolour79 wrote: »
    wow, thats gotta be like the worst translator ever, even as a german i dont understand a single word... Oo
    that's because it's not german. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blinkenlights

we used to have a sign on our server closet that said that. this reminded me of it. :)
  • Options
    edited March 2014

drink alot of soda and watch documenties on old MMORPGs
  • Options
    dolour79dolour79 Member Posts: 56
    edited March 2014
    actually... i could try and dust off my ddo wiz/barb or the bard.
    having more than a dozend skills at my disposal might make for a nice change.
This discussion has been closed.