test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guild Medieval - Maturity, Fair Play, Family Friendly

Comments

• waggiwiwaggiwi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 86
    edited January 2014
    Congratulations Wolfer to our January screenshot competition which was waterfall themed

screenshot_2014_01_11_09_37_06_zps692db196.jpg
    Waggi - Crusader of Guild Medieval-

@waggiwi
    contact me in Neverwinter if you are interested in joining GM.

www.guildmedieval.com
  • nossenosse Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hi all,

As I take alot of screens for my own collection I couldn't resist entering the Guild's contest, didn't expect to come out on top as many great screens entered the contest.
    Thank to all GM members, hoping to see many new faces there in the next few weeks !

greets,

Wolfy
    W o l f e r - l v l 6 0 - D e v o t e d C l e r i c - Neverwinter
    Knight of Guild Medieval
    I game, therefor I am
  • heathershheathersh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    i wanna know if i can join :D i met someone from your guild who was extremely helpfull to me and allowed me to progress my understanding of the game, plus he gave me a cow and thats just awesome ~selina (aka fumbles)
  • hotdogbumhotdogbum Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    What voice chat do you people use? I may like to join if I can talk to someone first over voice chat.
    Had a good time with people on TS3 in Rise Of Flight. A lot of tech heads like me in that game or sim.
    Have to use sim or they will hunt me down by my IP and Google map.

I'm dyslexic so the only way I can communicate in game is voice chat.
    All the people close to me are great written communicators, so not being one I don't do forums much.
    The Rise Of Flight group was the first time I got together with people on line and it was fun. But after a year
    things changed and I couldn't be on line @ 3 AM EST.

I like flight sims, Arma 2,3 and Dayz. Actually I should be playing with guys I meet in Arma3 in 101st Airborne, they
    drafted me in to that. So wile I was waiting for them to get a new TS3 channel I found NeverWinter and have a love hate
    relationship with it. Yes I know I need consoling.

So i'm interested if I'm a fit. Matt. Happy Hunting!
  • belcross79belcross79 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Very interested in joining Medieval. I am an older gamer, from the days past of EQ, SWG, DDO, WoW and every other major abbreviated MMO out there. I am a professional in the IT field and enjoy an older more mature crowd these days. I am fairly new to NW and play a mix of hardcore and causal but always available when help is needed. Right now I only have a lvl 19 Hunter-Ranger but am playing a mix of Rogue and GWF to pin down which I want to spend the time with the most. Leaning towards the Ranger. Anyways, if you all would like a new member, or just someone to party with add me Hildegard@belcross79. Happy hunting.
  • kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    belcross79 wrote: »
    Very interested in joining Medieval. I am an older gamer, from the days past of EQ, SWG, DDO, WoW and every other major abbreviated MMO out there. I am a professional in the IT field and enjoy an older more mature crowd these days. I am fairly new to NW and play a mix of hardcore and causal but always available when help is needed. Right now I only have a lvl 19 Hunter-Ranger but am playing a mix of Rogue and GWF to pin down which I want to spend the time with the most. Leaning towards the Ranger. Anyways, if you all would like a new member, or just someone to party with add me Hildegard@belcross79. Happy hunting.

Hello there :)

If you'd like to join, you will need to register on http://www.guildmedieval.com/.

It's very painless to register, and the application isn't hard to fill in, but you need to have a read of the information about the process, and a bit about the rules. If you want to chat with someone in-game, try having a chat to Rhoda (rhoda@rhoda) or Waggi (@waggiwi), who will take good care of you.
    hotdogbum wrote: »
    What voice chat do you people use? I may like to join if I can talk to someone first over voice chat.
    (SNIP)
    I'm dyslexic so the only way I can communicate in game is voice chat.
    All the people close to me are great written communicators, so not being one I don't do forums much.
    The Rise Of Flight group was the first time I got together with people on line and it was fun. But after a year
    things changed and I couldn't be on line @ 3 AM EST.
    (SNIP)
    So i'm interested if I'm a fit. Matt. Happy Hunting!

Hi Matt,

We use Mumble, and have our own server. There are members on it across several games pretty much 24/7. We generally use it as the main means of communication during dungeon and PvP sessions. We're very heavy voice users, though it's not compulsory, either. Most people choose to use it, some don't, and some just listen. It's all fine.

As for playing times, we have players in Europe, all the way across the USA, and in the Asia-pac region, so you don't really need to fit into a narrow time window..

We generally don't hand out voice server details to non-members, but you're welcome to apply on the website, or have an in-game chat with Rhoda (rhoda@rhoda) or Waggi (@waggiwi). You don't have to write a novel, don't worry :)

(Go on, give it a go.. though I will prod someone to look at this thread anyway :D)
  • kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    heathersh wrote: »
    i wanna know if i can join :D i met someone from your guild who was extremely helpfull to me and allowed me to progress my understanding of the game, plus he gave me a cow and thats just awesome ~selina (aka fumbles)

I don't know, as long as you're not actually evil, and go along with the rules, you probably can :) Check the original post in the thread for info about how to join!
  • waggiwiwaggiwi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 86
    edited January 2014
    Just wanted to reiterate what my lovely colleague has said, if you would like to add me in game to chat its @waggiwi, hope to see you soon.

@waggiwi

www.guildmedieval.com
  • izperkalizperkal Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hello there guys, im new but really active player. Would like to join you :)

Greetings!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • belcross79belcross79 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Thanks for the reply friend, just applied. ;)
  • izperkalizperkal Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Guys, i wrote to Rhoda and waggiwi but still no answer :) Could you guys please pm me ingame? My name is Adran Moonshadow. Cheers!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    it was great to speak to you yesterday

@waggiwi

www.guildmedieval.com
  • poshkeynatorposhkeynator Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    hi,
    im a fresh 60 and would really like to join the guild!
    my ingame name is POSHKING.
    will you kindly send me an invite?
    thanks!
    edited February 2014
    belcross79 wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply friend, just applied. ;)

Oh, that's good to hear, hopefully we'll see you in-game :)

Edit: I am permanently bewildered by character names- maybe I already have!
  • helgoland123456helgoland123456 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hello everyone

i took a look at your Homepage but i was too stupid to get much information from there.
    From what i saw i guess you are a multigaming guild, right?
    So i ask myself how active are you in neverwinter, and in what other games your guild is active.
    Personally i am not the most active Player but i like playing neverwinter from time to time. So i would seek a guild, that is open for casual players.

Is it possible to get more information about you/your guild?

Edit - i changed my mind i the middle of a sentence and forgot to correct that.
    edited February 2014
    helgoland,

GM are very active in Neverwinter, but also have active players in a bunch of other games, too- including DDO, Path Of Exile, Diablo 3 and Rift. Individual members may also be active in other games on a less "official" basis.

Casual players are very welcome- as long as you are happy, feel welcome and post the odd terrible joke on the forums from time to time :)

If you want more detail, feel free to have a chat ingame with Rhoda (rhoda@rhoda) or Waggi (@waggiwi).
    edited February 2014
    ^^ exactly what he said

if you can post your handle i can find you or add me @waggiwi

@waggiwi

www.guildmedieval.com
  • helgoland123456helgoland123456 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hello Kattefjaes,

thanks for the reply - i will look if i can find one of the two you mentioned.

But for the joke . . . . you ever heard the saying "humorous like a german"? If not, ask a brit about it :)
  • lukeemmauslukeemmaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hello ALL!...Thank you all for the replies..Deer hunting season is now over in Alabama..and now i am back full time in game.

First off, let me announce Hersch as our newest Crusader! Please see her, waggi, or myself either here in PMS or in game for recruitment information. :)
    Cyoteugly- Lord Crusader of Guild Medieval-

Contact: Rawr/Rawrwiz@lukeemmaus, or Crusader Waggi@Waggiwi or Crusader Hersch@Herschtory: If you are interested in joining GM. We will chat about it. :)

www.guildmedieval.com
  • djsigmaphidjsigmaphi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    hi guys am a fresh lvl 60 ranger and i would really love to join a guild pls
    my ingame name is sigmaphi
    would be really happy if i do get an invite :)
  • lukeemmauslukeemmaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    djsigmaphi wrote: »
    hi guys am a fresh lvl 60 ranger and i would really love to join a guild pls
    my ingame name is sigmaphi
    would be really happy if i do get an invite :)

I am afraid there is a lot more to joining GM then just a simple invite. :)

Please add the people in my signature to your friends list in-game and we can talk about it more. :)
    Cyoteugly- Lord Crusader of Guild Medieval-

Contact: Rawr/Rawrwiz@lukeemmaus, or Crusader Waggi@Waggiwi or Crusader Hersch@Herschtory: If you are interested in joining GM. We will chat about it. :)

www.guildmedieval.com
    edited February 2014
    I thought i would share a victory shot of VT - congrats team GM

screenshot_2014-01-25-21-31-08_zpsfe9990ca.jpg

@waggiwi

www.guildmedieval.com
  • ultraboomieultraboomie Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    lukeemmaus wrote: »
    I am afraid there is a lot more to joining GM then just a simple invite. :)

Please add the people in my signature to your friends list in-game and we can talk about it more. :)

That's right. Feel free to send Waggi or me an in-game mail and we'll get back to you soonest. :)

Hersch@herschtory
    Waggi@waggiwi
    edited February 2014
    If anyone has tried to message Lukeemmaus recently you may not catch him due to other commitments he is spending less time in game.

If you want to talk to us about GM please message Hersch @herschtory or myself @waggiwi

@waggiwi

www.guildmedieval.com
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    waggiwi wrote: »
    I thought i would share a victory shot of VT - congrats team GM

screenshot_2014-01-25-21-31-08_zpsfe9990ca.jpg
    Great work folks!!
    edited March 2014
    Goldmember_zps1dff9b8a.jpg

Congratulations Goldmember on your winning screenshot in our cave themed February competition

@waggiwi

www.guildmedieval.com
  • mizrrymmizrrym Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hi, i try send a message to the writter of this post but i dont know if i really send it or something happen, as i said in that message; first, sorry for my bad English; My name is Raglathor and i'm new in Neverwinter.
    I have experience in this type of games (i was Lotro, WoW, Tera player) and now im in Neverwinter. I really like the description of what type guild u are, and that's what im looking for, i look for a guild that it becomes like a family, good friends, mature people, that we can have fun but also, play hard too.
    I dont really need a lot of help, just the basic to learn how Neverwinter works (i learn fast) but i can give all help i can.
    So, if there is a possibility to join ur Guild, please mail me or contact me in-game or answer here, dont know.
    Thanks for your time and have a nice day :)
    P.D: Again, sorry for my "perfect" English.
    edited March 2014
    mizrrym wrote: »
    Hi, i try send a message to the writter of this post but i dont know if i really send it or something happen, as i said in that message; first, sorry for my bad English; My name is Raglathor and i'm new in Neverwinter.
    I have experience in this type of games (i was Lotro, WoW, Tera player) and now im in Neverwinter. I really like the description of what type guild u are, and that's what im looking for, i look for a guild that it becomes like a family, good friends, mature people, that we can have fun but also, play hard too.
    I dont really need a lot of help, just the basic to learn how Neverwinter works (i learn fast) but i can give all help i can.
    So, if there is a possibility to join ur Guild, please mail me or contact me in-game or answer here, dont know.
    Thanks for your time and have a nice day :)
    P.D: Again, sorry for my "perfect" English.

Hi sorry i haven't seen your message so it hasn't come to me.

If you give me your ingame handle I can add you to chat or feel free to add me its @waggiwi

@waggiwi

www.guildmedieval.com
  • mizrrymmizrrym Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Sure, i send a petition to u now.
    My ingame name is Raglathor
    edited March 2014
    thankyou i have replied to your messege

@waggiwi

www.guildmedieval.com