test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What a Nightmare

Comments

• mbllanes199mbllanes199 Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 429
    edited August 2013
    keobiaa wrote: »
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?448281-Lockbox-bug

Lets not forget it was reported 6 days ago, wasn't even looked at.

This confirm the Dev team never read feedbacks, LMAO.
  • broborabrobora Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 196 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    ashlotte wrote: »
    Well, that escalated quickly... No infernos for you.

Hurry up and gibe server back.

"Wait, did you say some people ALREADY HAD Inferno's?"

Anyway I'd just like to point out that At-wills and Encounters received by GWF's are hitting for higher damage on the same equip than before the patch. I am NOT amused

/Giggles.
  • hmdq#4491 hmdq Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Cryptic epic fail :/
  • chrono0812chrono0812 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 501 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    knightfalz wrote: »
    Some will have to make 10 or 20 posts, one for each Inferno.

^ Sweet Glorious nector for the readers eyes
    Death_knight.jpg

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
    ~Sholom Aleichem
  • permag02permag02 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    extreme0 wrote: »
    You get a Inferno and You get a Inferno and You get a Inferno, EVERYBODY GETS A INFERNO!

Yah, Best $20 for the lulz
    Equestrian Achievement Unlocked!
  • norcaltmannorcaltman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I have spent some a good amount on keys for lockboxes and have gotten <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> from them. Spend another $20 today on keys and am happy I finally gotten a horse. I wish it didnt have to happen during a screw up on their side, but considering what I have spent, I will take it. I will be pissed if I lose it due to rollback and will want a refund on the zen I bought.
  • knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    No, i thought id just jump the gun and get angry over nothing.

You'll fit well into the forums.

Did the title pop up for you at least? If not, then you'll probably have to contact support, as it would seem it hasn't been properly applied to your account at all.
  • aiausaiaus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    its been known from test server, saw people doing it there.
  • parp12parp12 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    zippich wrote: »
    Why would you spend Zen on the test server? :)

Anything zen related is disabled on preview. Keys and lockboxes get copied over with your character.
  • lionmaruu0lionmaruu0 Member Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    knightfalz wrote: »
    Some will have to make 10 or 20 posts, one for each Inferno.

Everyone knows that bugged horses are the fastest!
  • kyotheman9000kyotheman9000 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    chrono0812 wrote: »
    Nope they come out next week...?

well i got founders way back wasn't sure u guy got regular drow's yet, personally wish i didn't, this new one for 60bucks these elves look better, nice elf and companion the sylph is so cute, panther sucked
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    keobiaa wrote: »
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?448281-Lockbox-bug

Lets not forget it was reported 6 days ago, wasn't even looked at.

ROFL , so it was actually reported almost a week ago and they did nothing to fix it , wow ... just wow , so much for the new dedicated elite teams that squash bugs as fast as possible , 6 days and not fixed isn't my definition of elite...
  • baka1973baka1973 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    hobieone wrote: »
    any bets that after a rollback the forums will be flooded by those that got the nightmare mounts raging about how unfair that they lost the mounts and some will rage rage quit over this? i'll be Rofl at them!

Yup and as they were breaking the EULA they have no right to compensation of their keys/cash, finding a bug is 1 thing exploiting it is just dumb.
  • aladia1732aladia1732 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    They knew it... Posted on 16/08/2013
    matii1509 wrote: »
    Check this. Look at chat.
    fmg7.jpg
    13xy.jpg
    ms5c.jpg

Original post link: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?448281-Lockbox-bug
  • goddessuniquegoddessunique Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    So they only fixing the lockbox bug and not doing a roll back?
    Queen of Dragon Server
    Goddess Uniique, lvl 60 DC.
    PinkSugar, lvl 60 CW.
    Baby Cakes, lvl 60 GWF.
    *******, lvl 60 TR.
    Premium Juicebox, lvl 60 CW.
    Pink Exxxtacy, Ranger

There is NO pvp in Neverwinter.
  • incogitableincogitable Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Who in their right mind would waste money on this game. I must of burned through over 200 keys to get my inferno and now everybody and their mother has one.
  • ripcity313ripcity313 Banned Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    its a free game, and they obviously dont mean for things like this to happen, its obviously not helping there rep but really if you've played multiple MMO's in the past none of them are perfect, they constantly have issues like these. All in all for how new this game is to the company i think they have handled things pretty well.
  • calvin1tagcalvin1tag Member Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I think they will leave it as is. Those people lucky enough to have gotten a few horses will just sell them in the AH for a fraction of the price and people that really wanted them can get them cheaper finally. They are the "old" mount after all now. I personally bought over 300 keys to get my 3 mounts prior to this patch and it doesn't bother me a bit that there will be a few more of them riding around now (I'll be on the unicorn or stag anyways if I can get one of those bad boys)
  • merlin420idmerlin420id Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Boo... I have celestial coins on the line here. D:

I understand this completely, but, since I have had the experience of their past abysmal failures, I realized, correctly, that this would just be more of the same. Therefore, I logged on about 30 mins before they shut down for the new content which gives me another 24 hours. The ultimate question is, will I be able to get on within 24 hours, lol.

Once again, way to read your bug reports and fix things BEFORE they got out of hand (memories of the AH exploit running rampant in my mind).
  • silairyasilairya Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Not only would it be nice to not spam, it would be nice if the spam didn't come in in other languages. I really don't care when other people get super-awesome mounts, I don't need to be told in other languages either.
  • hifixhifix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    No rollback = i quit and delete this game.
  • chrono0812chrono0812 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 501 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    norcaltman wrote: »
    I have spent some a good amount on keys for lockboxes and have gotten <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> from them. Spend another $20 today on keys and am happy I finally gotten a horse. I wish it didnt have to happen during a screw up on their side, but considering what I have spent, I will take it. I will be pissed if I lose it due to rollback and will want a refund on the zen I bought.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that you probably will lose the horse if you unlocked it during the bug Cryptic is in the process of fixing.
    Death_knight.jpg

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
    ~Sholom Aleichem
  • labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    brobora wrote: »
    "Wait, did you say some people ALREADY HAD Inferno's?"

Anyway I'd just like to point out that At-wills and Encounters received by GWF's are hitting for higher damage on the same equip than before the patch. I am NOT amused

/Giggles.

WOOT !!!! Now this is good news ! me I was too busy seeing how the elf clothes dye out . But now it might be time to take my GWF out for a spin :P
  • kyotheman9000kyotheman9000 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    they should just delete the chests events over anyways they want push their new one anyways
  • iamnotjasoniamnotjason Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013

Maybe both.
  • deadlytalondeadlytalon Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Who in their right mind would waste money on this game. I must of burned through over 200 keys to get my inferno and now everybody and their mother has one.

Everyone and there mother HAD one, Rollback is in progress.
  • twitticlestwitticles Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 92
    edited August 2013
    Your guess is as good as ours until there's an official statement.
    That said, if they don't rollback the damage to the economy will take months to repair.
  • silairyasilairya Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Don't you realize they're too busy working on ZEN STORE UPDATES OMG GIVE US MORE MONEY to look at something as trivial as "bug reports" ?
  • parp12parp12 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    baka1973 wrote: »
    Yup and as they were breaking the EULA they have no right to compensation of their keys/cash, finding a bug is 1 thing exploiting it is just dumb.

No they're not, EULA covers things like hacking the client, not in game actions.
  • secirtsecirt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    norcaltman wrote: »

Why should you? you were willing to spend the money/zen at a chance at a horse, and you still have that chance. If you made that purchase to exploit a bug then I don't feel bad for you.
This discussion has been closed.