What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What a Nightmare

Comments

• Options
    kantazo1kantazo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    NEVER EVER PRE_ORDER anything, wait until everything is worked out.
    Seek and ye shall find. Yeshua
  • Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Hey all! We've brought down the servers for a quick fix. Be back up soon!

With or without a rollback? Not worried, just wondering.
  • Options
    goddessuniquegoddessunique Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Omg nightmare horses whee 200k in ah right before shutdown.:o
    Queen of Dragon Server
    Goddess Uniique, lvl 60 DC.
    PinkSugar, lvl 60 CW.
    Baby Cakes, lvl 60 GWF.
    *******, lvl 60 TR.
    Premium Juicebox, lvl 60 CW.
    Pink Exxxtacy, Ranger

There is NO pvp in Neverwinter.
  • Options
    prosper0theoneprosper0theone Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 85
    edited August 2013
    knightfalz wrote: »
    Hopefully they can just rollback to the time when servers came up after maintenance, so it doesn't affect anyone.

When I saw this it was very disheartening, given the fact how much money I've lost on those boxes and got nothing.
  • Options
    chrono0812chrono0812 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 501 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Smell That? Rollolololback time. The want the lockboxes out of the game, so now, after the Rollolololback, lots of people will use the boxes and less will be around. ;)

I am the Prophet of the Past!

Self-proclaimed Genius

Is that the smell of rollback, or the sweet sorrow of players scrambling to fling insults at Cryptic? Which is it or is it both who knows the mysteries of the MMO universe?
    Death_knight.jpg

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
    ~Sholom Aleichem
  • Options
    s32ialxs32ialx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    lol.. just as well I didn't prepatch otherwise I would've been mildly annoyed..

Not only do I smell a rollback but I smell someone taking a walk to the managers office as well

and possible wiping. luls
  • Options
    ramzes662ramzes662 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013

You're naming this a quick fix?

You guys sure there will even be a rollback? Haha, what a company :P Sad joke.
  • Options
    stevebobbstevebobb Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 47
    edited August 2013
    yuccapalm wrote: »
    The high drop chance of the mounts was already on test server why cryptic didnt notice that oO

My guess is they made it high on Preview so people could get the mount easily and try it out. You'd think that would be top on the list of "things to turn off" when migrating to the live side, lol.
  • Options
    karranorkarranor Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It was crazy how fast people were getting them. Getting super spammed by the message almost as bad as gold spammers.
    Main(s): Kyruel Foecrusher OP, Meriki The Mad CW, Mortalis TR, Gorebringer GWF, Karranor HR
    Loads of videos: Neverwinter Video Guides!
    Find Neverwinter Game Guides on DDM's Realm!

The Fyxt RPG combines digital convenience with the fun of a tabletop RPG. Play the Fyxt RPG now for free!

Play Smarter, Not Harder! ~ Karranor
  • Options
    ashlotteashlotte Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    No, i thought id just jump the gun and get angry over nothing.

You know, I think I like you now.
  • Options
    desgallantdesgallant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 36
    edited August 2013
    Wow, just... wow.

Holy ****.
    Code: NW-DS2NASHFD
    Name: A Long Way Away from Home
    Type: Storyline / Average Combat.
    Time: 10-15 Minutes, depending on whether you like to read or not.
  • Options
    arabaturarabatur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 778 Arc User
    edited August 2013

A warning instead of just pulling the plug would of been nice. No wonder there is so much rage with that sort of disrespect.
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • Options
    ukatoenasniukatoenasni Member Posts: 224 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Boo... I have celestial coins on the line here. D:

[SIGPIC]Also, this poster rambles.[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    siegebreaker187siegebreaker187 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    keobiaa wrote: »
    Yeah man, they're totally hacking, hundreds of people hacking in synch. Just another bug.

/facepalm Bug yes...hack no
  • Options
    nemoladenemolade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    you know this means they should roll-back and give everyone a unique cool horse.
  • Options
    surefirevenomsurefirevenom Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ashlotte wrote: »
    You know, I think I like you now.

And that's relevant how exactly?
  • Options
    marlzmarlz Member Posts: 102
    edited August 2013
    frost168 wrote: »
    LOL u must be new. No one plays the new content immediately anymore. This is all too common in F2P MMO's.

sit back and laugh at all the glitches ;)

lol i am buy no means new =x i just honestly don't care about the fire horse =x i rather a tiger =x and i want to work on trying to get my cleric companion to lvl 30 asap (expensive journey for me ahead -sigh-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    lionmaruu0lionmaruu0 Member Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    this seems to be they copied and pasted the test shard on live but forgot the drop rates from the boxes... really someone droped the ball.
    A pity since I was hoping for the new content didn't even did it on test to keep the surprise :\

now I want my "nightmare day survivor" cape! :)
  • Options
    labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    kantazo1 wrote: »
    NEVER EVER PRE_ORDER anything, wait until everything is worked out.

Not true . I pre-ordered and got my stuff . Always check your account after you pre-order and make shure its credited on your account . Then when it goes live , you get your stuff . Works in every game . A lot of times pre-orders get messed up , in every game . Just check to make shure your account is ready before the launch .
  • Options
    keobiaakeobiaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    /facepalm Bug yes...hack no

What are you facepalming at exactly, I quoted the guy that said it was a hack.
  • Options
    terrell396terrell396 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    most likely a roll back this would mess up the economy
  • Options
    desgallantdesgallant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 36
    edited August 2013
    I bet they just made BUCKETS of money from everyone throwing Zen at keys.
    Code: NW-DS2NASHFD
    Name: A Long Way Away from Home
    Type: Storyline / Average Combat.
    Time: 10-15 Minutes, depending on whether you like to read or not.
  • Options
    kobrakai2kobrakai2 Member Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    People are no doubt spending real money on keys, so a rollback might not be as easy as you think.

And since they can't just rollback without fixing the problem, I would not expect to be playing again for some time.
  • Options
    chrono0812chrono0812 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 501 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    nemolade wrote: »
    you know this means they should roll-back and give everyone a unique cool horse.

^ Sounds great, and why they are at it lets just hand out free god mode and infinite money.
    Death_knight.jpg

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
    ~Sholom Aleichem
  • Options
    surefirevenomsurefirevenom Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    labbb wrote: »
    Not true . I pre-ordered and got my stuff . Always check your account after you pre-order and make shure its credited on your account . Then when it goes live , you get your stuff . Works in every game . A lot of times pre-orders get messed up , in every game . Just check to make shure your account is ready before the launch .

This is why im not happy, everything has been paid for and registered on my account
  • Options
    endocinendocin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Ha...serves em right! I finally broke down and got some Zen to use on the New elves that they now didn't release. Liars..I hope it costs way more than my $$$ to fix their lockboxes.:mad:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    bkloesbkloes Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    someone mentioned AH cap on AD at 500? This means it can't go higher?
  • Options
    iltimidoiltimido Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    At my signal, unleash Inferno Nightmare
  • Options
    extreme0extreme0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 37
    edited August 2013
    You get a Inferno and You get a Inferno and You get a Inferno, EVERYBODY GETS A INFERNO!
    Current Issues:

1. No option to have Hero of the North title on forum because option does not appear to exist in settings.

If these issues can be solved and I'm not online, then I thank you.
  • Options
    jefferjeffersonjefferjefferson Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Curse of the Sorceress: NW-DL35CQ9ET Eligible for Daily Foundry! (Approx. 50 min adventure to defeat the evil Sorceress)

Dodgeball: NW-DR9U49EM6 (Approx. 15 min dodgeball tournament against ranged enemies)

Farming Fiesta: NW-DJL23IH7G (Approx. 30-45 min map for farming items and experience)
This discussion has been closed.