Options

What a Nightmare

1171819202123»

Comments

• Options
    boneshroudboneshroud Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    prawdaeh wrote: »

I'm sure plenty of fanboys will flame this and say they are happy to see me go.

Except you won't go - you'll continue to play. And complain.
  • Options
    syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'm still ticked that my 4/4 arch mage gear bonus didn't work after the patch that was supposed to fix such things. Dont know if it'll work in fey wilds or not, but that's not horribly important to me. Because I can still play the game, without any rank 7 runes, and be able to get my job done and done well. I wasn't properly aware that the armor was bugged (before it got broken-broken), so I had one strategy set up around it for PVE. Now that things have changed, so has my strategy on how to handle situations.

However, I would be horribly pissed if I had spent real money to get those things, only to have what I wanted from them change. So I can feel you there. But I will not invest any real-money in this game, nor any MMO.

Regardless, sorry for you loss. Gamer-to-gamer, I hope you find a new game to enjoy.
    contents to be decided
  • Options
    canukkcanukk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Posts he's going to leave..

But stays on the forums to see what others are going to say about his post that he is going to leave before he actually leaves because somewhere inside he craves the attention he's apparently not getting from other sources and hopes by sticking around after he says he's going to leave but hasn't left yet will fill that ohh so lonely void in his life.
  • Options
    drdoodlemandrdoodleman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I know, its funny. I'm not 60 yet and can see this. The pets would be better off as just cosmetic at this point, then they would atleast not die and people could see your pokemon... i mean neverwinter companion collection.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?841-The-Lower-Depths
    If you want a real look at the state of the game/customer service, check out the forum where they move all the "deleted"/banned "spam"
  • Options
    deaththroedeaththroe Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    prawdaeh wrote: »
    So, I know this post is going to be flamed.. and no you can't have my stuff.

HXDkzoT.jpg
    10PM CST

• Options
    bruenorebruenore Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    So true...
  • Options
    moogle71moogle71 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i wasted so much time in this game, time for something else that wont give free nightmare dupe
  • Options
    koboldbard2koboldbard2 Banned Users Posts: 334 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Pets cost zen. People collect pets. More $ for Cryptic.
  • Options
    buffsmadbuffsmad Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    @OP Don't put money on a horse, card-game or mmo if u are not prepared to lose it. Would've been nice if gear sets that got changed 'auto-ejected' the enchants into b/pack but suppose there was a risk of "Cryptic deleted my enchants...wahhh." Its never nice but **** happens and we move onwards and upwards. :D

@slayorian - if u didn't get a mount go ride another thread >.< ;) (just joshing)
  • Options
    frariifrarii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The 5e beta is awesome btw...
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    What MMO or video game company to you work for? What titles have you worked on? If the answer to both of these questions is "none" then the one that is clueless is you.
    10PM CST

• Options
    edited August 2013
    martuf wrote: »
    the new patch Fury of the feywild was quite boring, moving to play a better game on thuesday: Final Fantasy 14

HXDkzoT.jpg
    10PM CST

• Options
    canukkcanukk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    deaththroe wrote: »
    What MMO or video game company to you work for? What titles have you worked on? If the answer to both of these questions is "none" then the one that is clueless is you.

re-quoted for truth..
  • Options
    mcflipmcflip Member Posts: 92
    edited August 2013
    If the game is really that boring for me, I wouldnt even bother writing a topic about it and just leave for good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <Heroes of the Fallen Lands>
    B][url=http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?450191-Dragon-FATE-(International)-(Social-PvP-PvE)]Recruitment Topic[/url][/B
    Social, PvE and PvP Guild on Dragon Shard!
  • Options
    bpskibbenheimsbpskibbenheims Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 210 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    canukk wrote: »

re-quoted for truth..

I do third!
    "Confusion is the T-Rex of tire faucets."
    -Sir Bartholomew P. Skibbenheims III, Esquire, Twice Removed

steam.php?id=BPSkibbenheims&pngimg=http:%@^%@^www.backfiregaming.net%@^bartswap%@^bartsig.png&tborder=1
  • Options
    bruenorebruenore Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    mcflip wrote: »
    If the game is really that boring for me, I wouldnt even bother writing a topic about it and just leave for good.

Why even post, don't let the door hit you on the a$$ on the way out...
  • Options
    apokalupsis2012apokalupsis2012 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Perhaps one of the most idiotic responses ever to be posted in the NW forums.

One does not need to work for a video game company nor have worked on a game in order to object to or critique a business practice or design.

Using that same illogicity...no one should give a negative review or even critique any product or service unless they work in the industry of that product or service.

Horrible, horrible thinking there pal.
  • Options
    chrono0812chrono0812 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 501 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Perhaps one of the most idiotic responses ever to be posted in the NW forums.

One does not need to work for a video game company nor have worked on a game in order to object to or critique a business practice or design.

Using that same illogicity...no one should give a negative review or even critique any product or service unless they work in the industry of that product or service.

Horrible, horrible thinking there pal.

^^^ Just smacked someone with logic, lord I hope you didn't hurt'em too much.
    Death_knight.jpg

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
    ~Sholom Aleichem
This discussion has been closed.