test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Comments

• Options
    erinloveeeerinloveee Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This guild is for social people who don't mind every thing you say being up for debate. That being said it is not full of rude hot heads or anything though, harassment is nonexistent. They do not have a greedy guild bank system that I have seen in other guilds where you can put stuff in but can't take anything out. If you need something in the bank and it is there, take it (just don't take for selling). It is a very good guild for newer players who do not want pressure to be 'leet'. It is much easier to get people to PVP than it is to PVE so if you are interested in constant CN runs with elite buttheads then this is probably not the right guild for you. Still though it can't hurt to check it out, especially if you are looking for friends on a strictly family oriented run environment.

This is coming from an ex member. It is the truth as I know it. There Lord, the post I promised weeks ago ^
  • Options
    frotoolfrotool Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Grievance had several groups running dungeons and now they are doing pvp. Come check out or guild.
    www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    memo6000memo6000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited August 2013
    Watching the video cast right now. Come join us and welcome to all the new members!
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Getting ready for the new content make sure you have a guild to run with. Come check out Grievance.
    www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    nocxiumnocxium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hi everyone!

I am a new officer with Grievance, bolstering our EU timezone presence!

Looking forward to seeing new faces in game!

Cheers,
    Flemming Ironfist
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Come to Grievance. We have cookies!
  • Options
    twstdechotwstdecho Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 630 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    How is the guild in terms of skill level, activity etc.

I have a small group of my own (myself, a close friend, her daughter and a Euro sometimes tag-a-long that plays with us from time to time but has grown increasingly uninterested). We are closing in on lvl 60, and it might be nice to join in with a Guild that is casual friendly, family friendly and not overtly pushy.

Personally I'm not a huge MMO fan, but I am a big D&D fan, so I've been lured in ;-) Might be nice for a laid back environment with some people who are willing and enjoy playing for fun and not a rushed grind, particularly people who are more apt to help fellow guild mates instead of berating people who aren't playing up to their expectations.
  • Options
    twstdechotwstdecho Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 630 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Okay, I looked your site over (nice work btw) and it looks pretty solid. I signed up (Drayven) and hope to meet up one night this week if my RL allows. I have family in town until the weekend though, so it might wait a couple of days.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Still looking for that place to fit in. Come check out Grievance. We have still have some low level players as well as lots of level 60's. We have groups running dungeons as well as groups running pvp. We don't require you to be on every night, but have lots of players that are doing groups every night. Do you like to mix it up every once in a while and play a different game? Grievance has guild groups in a lot of other games out there as well. Come check us out at: www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    The new content is here. If you are still looking for a group to run with come check out Grievance. Had a Neverwinter guild meeting in TeamSpeak last night and lots of prizes were given out. Just come and ask Necktrow aka Snake. He received a Nightmare mount to replace his old slow "donkey" and was so happy he went speechless.

Join Grievance Today: www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    boudicciaboudiccia Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Do you accept low level players?
    Try my Foundry: Claiming the Halfling Quarter NW-DIRT5MWZH
    Sequel: The Return to Sloping Street NW-DACVPHGHW
    Part 3: The Merchant's Tower NW-DC3LB6TZ9
  • Options
    memo6000memo6000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited August 2013
    boudiccia wrote: »
    Do you accept low level players?

We absolutely accept low level players and are a very help group to join. Check out our website and forums and feel free to browse. Once you resister on our forums you will have access to our Teamspeak info.
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    xdeathstarxxdeathstarx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This guild is the best group to run with. With guild across multiple games and a group that has been together for years, it is a place you can call "home" for pretty much the rest of your gaming career.
    Notouchy 60 Divine Cleric Dragon Shard
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    If you are looking for an adult group of drama free people to crush content and lay waste to all those that oppose you then come check us out! Welcome to all of our new members who make Grievance what it is!
  • Options
    xdeathstarxxdeathstarx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    At the very least, you can take out your frustrations on leadership during out 5 on 5 guild PvP matches. *glares at Lord Scythe* :cool:
    Notouchy 60 Divine Cleric Dragon Shard
  • Options
    izraelizrael Member Posts: 9
    edited September 2013
    memo6000 wrote: »
    If you are looking for an adult group of drama free people to crush content and lay waste to all those that oppose you then come check us out! Welcome to all of our new members who make Grievance what it is!

I have been looking for a place to call home and a good group of people to run and have fun with. I am definitely a social person and not having a good guild of friends and etc makes it hard to really truly enjoy any MMO...I definitely like Neverwinter a lot and I am definitely interested in joining.

I currently have a lvl 35 Trickster Rogue and started leveling a GWF. I have YEARS of experience in serious raiding guilds to more casual and social guilds as well. I am down to play most evenings and always willing to run dungeons and definitely dont mind lending a helping hand.

I'd say my only negative aspect is a I joke a lot and can be talkative hahaha. If you can deal with that, you will def enjoy having me around!

My in-game names are Izrael
  • Options
    izraelizrael Member Posts: 9
    edited September 2013
    I also play Path of Exile and down to try new games if everyone suggests em!