test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What have you got from Tymorian Lockboxes?

Comments

• mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    One dragons egg from about 15 lock-boxes,, three or four 10K diamonds, rest residuum or similar stuff.
  • bowdidlybowdidly Member Posts: 261 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    I think i have had about everything that can drop, mostly it is proff matierials, had 10k AD a few times, but the most item i have found to drop, is Dragon Eggs, which seems to be the case alot, and now as a result it as totaly ruined the Egg market on the AH, Eggs were going for around 80 to 100k each pre event, NOW you can buy them in the AH for as low as 20k each LMAO
    Way to go PWE yet another AD market totaly ruined

You can see were this is going and imo is totaly deliberate by them , they are slowly but surely ruining every means which a player can use to make AD in any decent amounts, ( the leadership AD nerfs, crafting bracer BoP nerf etc etc) Thus obviously in there hopes to drive more players to fork out some real cash for Zen to convert into AD.

Al my box drops, ( over 100 ) were from a few hours doing Foundrys, mainly the ones with lots of large packs of mobs in them
  • pfft2pfft2 Member Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    bowdidly wrote: »
    I think i have had about everything that can drop, mostly it is proff matierials, had 10k AD a few times, but the most item i have found to drop, is Dragon Eggs, which seems to be the case alot, and now as a result it as totaly ruined the Egg market on the AH, Eggs were going for around 80 to 100k each pre event, NOW you can buy them in the AH for as low as 20k each LMAO

You can see were this is going and imo is totaly deliberate by them , they are slowly but surely ruining every means which a player can use to make AD in any decent amounts, ( the leadership AD nerfs, crafting bracer BoP nerf etc etc) Thus obviously in there hopes to drive more players to fork out some real cash for Zen to convert into AD.

Or they thought that crafting is too expensive (and thus, crafted goods were too expensive).
  • xtremozxtremoz Member Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    bowdidly wrote: »

You can see were this is going and imo is totaly deliberate by them , they are slowly but surely ruining every means which a player can use to make AD in any decent amounts, Thus obviously in there hopes to drive more players to fork out some real cash for Zen to convert into AD.

Al my box drops, ( over 100 ) were from a few hours doing Foundrys, mainly the ones with lots of large packs of mobs in them

well yes eggs are going down... what means more ppl can craft purple shirts and pants.... that not bad... they need assets to craft them with a slot... and since u used to get eggs from the some boxes assets come... now more ppl will buy assets...and the eggs will be cleaned in 2 weeks or so.

so far only got 3 boxes 1 blue 40 wep and 20k ad. but only did 1 foundry on my lunch time.
  • baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    4-5 10K Astral Diamonds, 2 Dragon Eggs, Various Blue Profession items, Various Elixirs, 2 x Crowns

Just a note:

As far as ive seen the Crown cant be sold to a vendor so once you've got 1 any extra just take up space + its bound so no AH sales from this one either.
    Also if you pick up the boxes with a full inventory they do not go into the overflow like quest items etc, they just vanish so be careful, I lost about 5 before I noticed this..

Apart from that all events are welcome as it gives you something to do rather than catching the daily invoke/professions bus..
  • silveralucardsilveralucard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 410 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    i think this is good not even the equip will cost less to buy (shirts and pants) in any case i will save enough dragon eggs for professions since who know that we might be able to use it to do reinforced weapons and that would indeed be a great thing, or reinforced and equip gear :D nos just gaulets so we will have more powerfull Equip
    Everything works out in the end . If it hasn't worked out yet, it isn't the end...
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    4-5 10K Astral Diamonds, 2 Dragon Eggs, Various Blue Profession items, Various Elixirs, 2 x Crowns

Just a note:

As far as ive seen the Crown cant be sold to a vendor so once you've got 1 any extra just take up space + its bound so no AH sales from this one either.
    Also if you pick up the boxes with a full inventory they do not go into the overflow like quest items etc, they just vanish so be careful, I lost about 5 before I noticed this..

Apart from that all events are welcome as it gives you something to do rather than catching the daily invoke/professions bus..

It's a good idea imo. Since they drop best from equal level mobs, I've been running the longer foundry quests for a) diversity and b) lockboxes.

ofc, I had to reinstall my launcher first, which is becoming a thing with every patch.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited July 2013
    8 residuum, and potions.
  • valkia92valkia92 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Well,
    I got so many "Dragonballs" i could call the Dragon 3 Times in a row~~
  • therealgravecardtherealgravecard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 49
    edited July 2013
    So far i got:

- 1x crown;
    - 2x blue armors;
    - 4x blue weapons;
    - 15x Eldritch Crystals;
    - 9x Dragon Eggs;
    - 10x Arcane Shards;
    - 35x residuum;
    - Some potions and elixirs;
    - 30k AD.

I opened almost 60 boxes.
    Gauntlgrym Best Score - 21/2/48
  • zaodanzaodan Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    1 Dragon Egg
    1 GF Axe (blue, lvl 60)
    3 Residium
    numerous "buff" pots (accuracy, reflexes, etc.)
  • therealgravecardtherealgravecard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 49
    edited July 2013
    huckafour wrote: »
    30k AD
    around 18 residuum
    few heal pots
    3 arcane crystals
    a rare book

but what i have to ask:
    anyone knows the name of the rogue weapon?
    and could someone make a screenshot of the crown? :) (while wearing it ofc)

Here it is:

lnVatLn.jpg
    Gauntlgrym Best Score - 21/2/48
  • labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I knew I shouldn't of posted ... 3 more boxes all potions :(
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm saving the Eggs I get to see if they are vital for something in Module 1 , certainly not complaining xD
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    30k AD
    around 18 residuum
    few heal pots
    3 arcane crystals
    a rare book

but what i have to ask:
    and could someone make a screenshot of the crown? :) (while wearing it ofc)

I know it is a short sword, though I don't recall the exact name.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013

My best guess is Short Sword of the Assassin.

How to work out the names of Tymora item drops from the Gateway AH: Do advanced search for item type, rare, limited by class and see what there are a lot of with listings only going back as far as yesterday. Also, whatever has an unfamiliar name if you already have a solid handle on what has been available before.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • goddessuniquegoddessunique Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Was this event a way of apologizing about the nerf to professions? If so, apology accepted:o
    Queen of Dragon Server
    Goddess Uniique, lvl 60 DC.
    PinkSugar, lvl 60 CW.
    Baby Cakes, lvl 60 GWF.
    *******, lvl 60 TR.
    Premium Juicebox, lvl 60 CW.
    Pink Exxxtacy, Ranger

There is NO pvp in Neverwinter.
  • xhritxhrit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Just opened 13 boxes:

2 Dragon Eggs
    1 Weapon
    2 Armors
    3 Shards
    30k AD
    A bunch of Potions

The weapons and armors are the 2 mil AD skins that are for sale at the Wonderous Bazaar.
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Potions, a lot of potions, one dragon egg and 10k ADs. In over 25 boxes.
  • warlordsfistwarlordsfist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    As per Baronvonboom (bold added):

"Also if you pick up the boxes with a full inventory they do not go into the overflow like quest items etc, they just vanish so be careful, I lost about 5 before I noticed this..."

Confirmed. Don't lose Tymora's gifts! :-)
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    As per Baronvonboom (bold added):

"Also if you pick up the boxes with a full inventory they do not go into the overflow like quest items etc, they just vanish so be careful, I lost about 5 before I noticed this..."

Confirmed. Don't lose Tymora's gifts! :-)
    . . . . . ....and with this folks.... The lesson of the story is: Tymora is not just the goddess of fortune, but flip her coin and she is also the wrath of misfortune... *the mage looks about uneasily, quickly making his way to the bank to unload*

((I don't mean to make light of a game bug, please report the bug folks - I just couldn't resist the connection!))
  • cloud990plcloud990pl Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    before end of event, dragon eggs will cost less than 10k AD (someone will be lucky to buy all of them and re-sell them at 1000% value of what he paid for them...)
    But OT: 2 eggs, 1 crown 30k AD (for the first time I runned out of refine limit) and loads of resources (mostly arcane crystals)
  • brataccasbrataccas Member Posts: 57
    edited July 2013
    Mostly Residuum, a few potions, and on my 8th box I got the Crown (which was what I really wanted) - I've just transmuted my (imo) ugly Miracle Healer's Helm into something more befitting a Princess of healing :)
  • mutantdemocracymutantdemocracy Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Out of 35 boxes:
    -18 of them had potions
    -8 of them had Residium
    -6 of them had 10k rough AD
    -1 of the had a Dragon Egg
    -1 of them had the blue Cleric weapon
    -1 of them had 3x Eldritch Crystals
    -1 of them had 1x Arcane Crystal
  • baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Im not saying this kind of drop should be the norm but it is the sort of thing that as we can see sparks interest, if only normal mobs dropped decent (even blue) gear or something then I wouldn't mind logging and slapping them about for a bit an having fun.
    While they keep dropping greens though and you have events like this that people obviously love it just highlights how disposable the normal gear/drops are..

Love the drops/event & hope there are more permanent changes or events along a similar route
  • kerrovitarrakerrovitarra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 559 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Near 100 boxes. Countless potions, 150k rough AD, 10 crowns and only 2 eggs -.-
  • itzkiiingitzkiiing Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I can tell you that it is completely random.. Ive been farming a ton.. Opened 300 to 400 boxes and have got 20 dragon eggs, 300k plus of AD, over 400 resdium, and a ton of pots.. oh yea.. ive gotten way to many of those stupid crowns.. useless...

Happy Farming
  • jihancritiasjihancritias Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    So, now, more players will be encouraged to buy the ridiculously overpriced assets by trading zen for ad. Or, buying the asset boxes themselves for zen. They are killing the prices for dragon eggs so they can make more money. The player loses out, as usual.
    TL : DR? Then don't waste my time responding.
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    So, now, more players will be encouraged to buy the ridiculously overpriced assets by trading zen for ad. Or, buying the asset boxes themselves for zen. They are killing the prices for dragon eggs so they can make more money. The player loses out, as usual.

This is a short run thing. In 2 months at most the price of dragon's eggs will stabilize.
  • axer128axer128 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    zaodan wrote: »
    1 Dragon Egg
    1 GF Axe (blue, lvl 60)
    3 Residium
    numerous "buff" pots (accuracy, reflexes, etc.)

Believe you meant lvl40, Axe of Cleaving? As there are no level 60 axes in the game that i've seen, none on AH on dragon for sure.
    -Group tools in dire need of improvement, please read and reply to improve our community.
    -Epic Dread Vault Crushed.
    Characters (Dragon): Axer (60 Guardian, Leader of Crush It!), Controller (60 Wizard), Warlocker (60 Warlock)