test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What have you got from Tymorian Lockboxes?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    thebrimanthebriman Member Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    Because of my horrible luck, I just bought 30 Tymora Gift Boxes from the AH (thanks seller!), out of them I got one Crown, two 10k ADs, two Armors (pic below), a greataxe (pic below), and a ton of Potions!

Just the sort of bold maneuver that Tymora would favor ... and it sounds like she did. Gratz, sir!
  • Options
    thebrimanthebriman Member Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    melodywhr wrote: »
    can someone tell me what i'm supposed to do with seven bound and otherwise worthless epic fool's crowns? am i a fool for even thinking they (may) have some (future) worth?

Tymora does love a good practical joke ...
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have a total of 11 crowns now - I just hope that the salvage vendor will (eventually) give me something for them.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    . . . . . Personally, I'm hoping they increase free storage space. My bank's now full of almost nothing but bound cosmetic gear and other trinkets and no room for the crown I got! Man, that Manycoins Bank sure may need to be called Littlestorage Bank!
    thebriman wrote: »
    Just the sort of bold maneuver that Tymora would favor ... and it sounds like she did. Gratz, sir!
    . . . . . Indeed, indeed! Many thanks!

*the mage chuckles slightly before returning to roaming the halls*

• Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    it'd be nice if they could live in the same place the promo masks and eyepatches go... if you don't have it in your inventory, it can be picked up from the promo merch across the hall from knox. and you should only be able to find/collect one. not seven. i only have one helm. not seven. seven. can i say seven one more time? :P