test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What have you got from Tymorian Lockboxes?

Comments

• Options
    axer128axer128 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    zaodan wrote: »
    1 Dragon Egg
    1 GF Axe (blue, lvl 60)
    3 Residium
    numerous "buff" pots (accuracy, reflexes, etc.)

Believe you meant lvl40, Axe of Cleaving? As there are no level 60 axes in the game that i've seen, none on AH on dragon for sure.
    -Group tools in dire need of improvement, please read and reply to improve our community.
    -Epic Dread Vault Crushed.
    Characters (Dragon): Axer (60 Guardian, Leader of Crush It!), Controller (60 Wizard), Warlocker (60 Warlock)
  • Options
    axer128axer128 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    xhrit wrote: »
    Just opened 13 boxes:

2 Dragon Eggs
    1 Weapon
    2 Armors
    3 Shards
    30k AD
    A bunch of Potions

The weapons and armors are the 2 mil AD skins that are for sale at the Wonderous Bazaar.

armors perhaps.
    Weapons from the bazaar are around 14k ad. These essentially function as slightly cheaper versions, blue instead of green, lvl40 instead of 20. Not confirmed they all look identical tho.
    -Group tools in dire need of improvement, please read and reply to improve our community.
    -Epic Dread Vault Crushed.
    Characters (Dragon): Axer (60 Guardian, Leader of Crush It!), Controller (60 Wizard), Warlocker (60 Warlock)
  • Options
    jwrenjwren Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Had a few boxes yesterday when playing off and on. Nothing special. This morning, however, out of 9 boxes, I picked up 20k AD, an elixir, and a Dragon Egg.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    grapefest1grapefest1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    its funny seein how many ppls are mad about the dragon eggs, they just let new ppl have as much money as you, I started like 4 days ago and already got 20 dragon eggs, good for me, bad for the ppl who worked there way to it lol
  • Options
    terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    valkia92 wrote: »
    Well,
    I got so many "Dragonballs" i could call the Dragon 3 Times in a row~~

The dragon called and wanted his balls back.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    So far 3 Eggs, a number of Arcane Shards, crystals, residium, and a few potions. No armour, no crowns, no weapons, no AD. So far picked up about 25 boxes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ladykilliyaladykilliya Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    No Dragon Eggs yet, about 40k Astral Diamonds, bunch of potions, residuum, arcane shards, an axe, some cool armor i could have used 20 levels ago...:)
  • Options
    jihancritiasjihancritias Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    mconosrep wrote: »
    This is a short run thing. In 2 months at most the price of dragon's eggs will stabilize.

That's all well and good but, the assets have to come from somewhere. You can either farm day and night and get lucky with something to sell, buy asset packs and hopefully get what you need, or something to trade, or you can buy zen, turn it to ad, and buy what you need from the ah. Those that bought and traded to get dragon eggs for profit are out of luck now. They will have to wait and wait to get anything worth what they might have spent. At that time, the need for the eggs will be a lot lower, as well.

Just another reason I don't like these companies. Oh, player was set to make some ad, screw that. We're gonna make more profit and screw over the player. GG. Glad I'm done with it.
    TL : DR? Then don't waste my time responding.
  • Options
    goddessuniquegoddessunique Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Just wait till event over and the bots sell 99 stacks of eggs in ah. I've seen at least 3 bots(rogues) farming boxes.
    I've got 100000 pots, 13 eggs, elixirs, weaps/armor, and about 300k rough ad but sadly no crown.
    Queen of Dragon Server
    Goddess Uniique, lvl 60 DC.
    PinkSugar, lvl 60 CW.
    Baby Cakes, lvl 60 GWF.
    *******, lvl 60 TR.
    Premium Juicebox, lvl 60 CW.
    Pink Exxxtacy, Ranger

There is NO pvp in Neverwinter.
  • Options
    tsar678tsar678 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Got 1 egg. A few rare crafting assets and the crown :D Just got it 15 minutes ago.

Also about 20k of ad.
  • Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Just wait till event over and the bots sell 99 stacks of eggs in ah. I've seen at least 3 bots(rogues) farming boxes.

It was utterly obvious this was going to be botted to hell and back.. Bots aren't good at doing quests but are superb at killing monsters.
  • Options
    lejdglejdg Member Posts: 79
    edited July 2013
    is the crown any good? or just a fashion item??
  • Options
    aelrhianaaelrhiana Member Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Some are suggesting the level of the character opening them may affect the loot drops. Haven't tested it.

My husband and I were duoing with our lvl 12 TR's, and I got the following between lvl's 12 - 18:

2 crowns of NW, 10K AD, 9 Arcane Shards, 3 Eldrich Crystals, 1 Dragon Egg, 2 Robes of the Arcane Warrior, and 1 Chainmail of the Divine Avenger. Oh, and quite a few potions. It doesn't look like level affects what comes out of the boxes at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    hobokenboyhobokenboy Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    aelrhiana wrote: »
    My husband and I were duoing with our lvl 12 TR's, and I got the following between lvl's 12 - 18:

2 crowns of NW, 10K AD, 9 Arcane Shards, 3 Eldrich Crystals, 1 Dragon Egg, 2 Robes of the Arcane Warrior, and 1 Chainmail of the Divine Avenger. Oh, and quite a few potions. It doesn't look like level affects what comes out of the boxes at all.

So what comes out of the boxes is restricted to being used by max level characters?

Oh. I've deleted any boxes in my inventory out of habit. I don't do gamble boxes at all.
    I'm unhappy and I can't say why.
  • Options
    silveralucardsilveralucard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 410 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    so far i have more luck in the grind foundry quest,, not sure where is the best location to farm more boxes at lv 60? will try whispering caverns today
    Everything works out in the end . If it hasn't worked out yet, it isn't the end...
  • Options
    cgta1967cgta1967 Member Posts: 86
    edited July 2013
    .... will try whispering caverns today

was pretty packed, and a lot of work ( or running around) to find unclaimed mobs yesterday...good luck.
    edited July 2013
    I got L60 Divine Avenger gear on my L34. Is it supposed to be working that way? I thought it would be reflective of your level at the time.
  • Options
    tranceformationtranceformation Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    19 Dragon eggs
    330k AD

Off 150 gift boxers that i have opened :)
  • Options
    endocinendocin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Lvl60 scale armor, 30 k ad, tons of potions, few rare mats.. anyone else notice a crapload of a reg lock boxes dropping too?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Box drops are down for me today. Might have to run epic dungeons instead of farming caverns. I suppose DV might drop quite a few as well, given the large number of moderately tough trash.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Member Posts: 6,694 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Residuum.
    Residuum.
    Residuum.
    Residuum.
    Residuum.
    Residuum.
    RESIDUUM.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    xczsftgddsssxczsftgddsss Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    where do u guys farming ...and where is the best for tr
  • Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I noticed that blue robes of the arcane wanderer are dropping but is the hat of the arcane wanderer dropping too? I REALLY NEED that hat but there's no way I'm spending over a million AD to get it from the Wondrous bazaar..
  • Options
    ckotoc666ckotoc666 Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    A lot of potions,prof mats,3 dragon eggs and 2 times or 3 i got the 10000 ad and 3 times the crown
  • Options
    mytgroomytgroo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 165 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    I got the crown three times so far. Not sure what to do with it. Would be good for salvager because it is bound to character. Got two dragons eggs, a variety of blue crafting items-- shards, gems, etc., a lot of potions, a cleric weapon, and 50000 AD.
  • Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Is it me or has the drop rate on the Dragon egg drastically dropped? I got lots yesterday but today I have got a lot less , ( not that I'm complaining since I got more than enough yesterday xD )
  • Options
    blazenarblazenar Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Took me almost 2hrs to get my first box, killing the illithids in the lab area of whispering caves. So I decided the event wasn't for me.
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    where do u guys farming ...and where is the best for tr

Any enemy that is close to your level can drop these. I've been farming w/ my 60 GWF in Whispering Caverns. As a side note, I have only observed the non-fodder enemies dropping the gifts, (like Drow Assassins drop them but the regular soldiers and spiderlings do not).
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    mytgroo wrote: »
    I got the crown three times so far. Not sure what to do with it. Would be good for salvager because it is bound to character. Got two dragons eggs, a variety of blue crafting items-- shards, gems, etc., a lot of potions, a cleric weapon, and 50000 AD.

The crown has no stats, so I think it's meant to be an appearance item. Too bad it totally removes your character's hair...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    mchaywiremchaywire Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    3 Dragon eggs so far