test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What have you got from Tymorian Lockboxes?

degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Only found one so far with 9 Residum, although I hear people are getting Dragon Eggs. What have y'all received?
PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
Post edited by degraafination on

Comments

• Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    . . . . . I ran my three campaign missions earlier and each one I got a chest during the adventures. The first one gave me 10,000 AD and the other two contained 3 redisium each. Was nice as I was playing my lowbie rouge who had no ADs or much of anything else really.
  • Options
    parp12parp12 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    What is this campaign you speak of? On preview?
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    parp12 wrote: »
    I was talking about my Foundry Campaign, The Dweomerkeepers (link in siggy - live server).
  • Options
    knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Twice in a row I got 10,000 AD, and I got a crown, and a blue crafting resource, and twice in a row I got Residium.
  • Options
    lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013

+1 What are you guying talking about?
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • Options
    silveralucardsilveralucard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 410 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    lltsnwn wrote: »

Foundry, lockboxes come from enemies of your same lv so if you are lv 60 find a fondry with a lot of lv 60 mobs :) also tip the creator with 1k AD if you won 10k from a box :) lol
    Everything works out in the end . If it hasn't worked out yet, it isn't the end...
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    lltsnwn wrote: »
    . . . . . As I replied to him, I was just saying that I got three Tymora Favor Boxes while doing my Campaign. He asked what Campaign I was talking about. *the mage nods, pointing to the parchment* Was nice as I wasn't expecting that and was just testing my campaign out on my lowbie rogue and got 10k AD, which was sweet for his broke butt!
  • Options
    thecurlsthecurls Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I've gotten 27 Residuum, 9 Arcane Shards, 3 Eldritch Crystals, 1 Arcane Crystal, 3 Dragon Eggs, 40k AD, Armor of the Impenetrable Bastion (Level 60 blue GF armor), and a Fool's Crown.

And 12 boxes with potions.

I like to keep track of things like this so I can try to learn the odds. 28 boxes opened, if anyone's wondering.
  • Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I farmed Whispering Caverns for about a hour , the only seem to drop from the stronger mobs , I got a total of 16 from that I got 10k AD twice , 1 Fools crown of Neverwinter , 2 pieces of blue equipment, 1 elixer , 4 Dragon Eggs , 1 had 9 Residum and some buff pots and hp pots. Quite a good drop rate on the Eggs although it seems weird that they would allow a fairly rare crafting mat to flood the market like this , maybe the new content is going to have better gears and mats?
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Personally I think the drop rate of dragon eggs is a bit excessive ... their AH price dropped from 130.000 a couple of days ago to 35.000 today, bt other than that - yeah, nice event.

I am actually collecting the boxes with my lvl 21 GF rather than my lvl 60 DC - much easier for him to kill a huge number of "same level" enemies.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    silveralucardsilveralucard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 410 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    the reason might be that the new profesions require dragon eggs for powerfull weapons :)
    Everything works out in the end . If it hasn't worked out yet, it isn't the end...
  • Options
    korgulltekorgullte Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 95
    edited July 2013
    I have gotten 5 dragon eggs, some blue and green crafting mats, a lot of potions, a few elixers, around 100k rough astral diamond, 3 crowns, and to finish it off 4 blue pieces from farming whispering caverns with 2 toons. gonna hit it with the rest of my toons tomorrow. I have to say I am happy with my haul so far.
  • Options
    desjardiniidesjardinii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 193 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    the reason might be that the new profesions require dragon eggs for powerfull weapons :)

The level 20 weapons do require dragon eggs, but from what I saw they seem on par with T1 weapons. Residium on the other hand is required for all of the crafting tasks to make weapons.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    adinosii wrote: »

I am actually collecting the boxes with my lvl 21 GF rather than my lvl 60 DC - much easier for him to kill a huge number of "same level" enemies.

Do the same quality of items drop from the lower level dropped boxes? i.e Eggs xD
  • Options
    desjardiniidesjardinii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 193 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Yes

/10chars
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm up to 13 dragon eggs, 170k of rough AD, several pieces of armor for every class but my own, a shortsword, a greataxe, an axe for GF's, plenty of residuum, 3 elixirs of life, 1 sunlord's gift elixer, quite a few crowns.
  • Options
    labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    3boxes ... 2 eggs and one batch of 3 potions

anyone know what the crown looks like ? and is it armor or costume ?
  • Options
    runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hmm, going by memory here... So far I've found 4 crowns (5 if you count the one I got on my foundry author character. LOL), 4 dragon eggs, I want to guess about 50K AD, 5-6 pieces of equipment, some crystals, and a ton of residium. All of it from boxes found running foundry content. Very nice.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    imsmithy wrote: »
    Do the same quality of items drop from the lower level dropped boxes? i.e Eggs xD

Some are suggesting the level of the character opening them may affect the loot drops. Haven't tested it.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    labbb wrote: »

It is armor with no stats.
  • Options
    runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    labbb wrote: »

It is armor, not fashion. Looks like a crown. No stats. But you can change your normal head armor to look like it for AD.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • Options
    frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Some are suggesting the level of the character opening them may affect the loot drops. Haven't tested it.

Got an egg from my level 40 CW and a crown from my l60 gwf, 10k AD from both, level 40 rare items from both, residium from both.
  • Options
    hifixhifix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Where is best place for farm? Foundry?
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Ahah I mean't to say if I go on a lower level character to farm the boxes on equivalent level maps , not go to lower level maps and Ks everything with my lvl 60 xD ,reason being that Whispering caverns is a bit full with people bickering left and right about which mobs "belong" to them xD
    hifix wrote: »
    Where is best place for farm? Foundry?

I imagine that a foundry with a lot of mobs that are of the same level as your character since this eliminates competition from other people.
  • Options
    ombrefletombreflet Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Found 3 eggs (aproximately 50 box opened), 4 crown (what's the use of this crown ? what to do with it please?), a lot of potions lvl 60, 30 000 AD, 20 residuum and 5 cristals (blue). found only box on monster with power equal of saber spider or more. If your lvl 60 you can farm mobs lvl 54+.
  • Options
    mrsmonmrsmon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    10 fake crowns of neverwinter
  • Options
    etherealjetherealj Member Posts: 1,091 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    The level 20 weapons do require dragon eggs, but from what I saw they seem on par with T1 weapons. Residium on the other hand is required for all of the crafting tasks to make weapons.

Is there a reinforced style upgrade path for weapons?
    Use the <removed exploit lead-in> to interact with the auction vendor.
  • Options
    jkvansteenisjkvansteenis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    So far only 3 boxes during 2 foundry quest runs.

10K AD, and some pots.
    No eggs yet.
    Earn free UGC Gamecards for ZEN here with better rates than free PWI zen
    Current chars : Malignant@jkvansteenis - LVL60 TR on Beholder
  • Options
    kazan556kazan556 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I mostly get pots. I opened dozens of boxes and received 3 fake crowns, some residium, 10k AD's (once), 2 arcane crystals, and 1 elixer. No eggs, no armor, no weapons. It's pretty random. I saw one poster got 2 eggs in 3 boxes. Wow!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    etherealj wrote: »
    Is there a reinforced style upgrade path for weapons?

Nope. From what I can tell, it will be mostly used for skins.