test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gateway Alchemy Bug

Comments

• soonertoucanersoonertoucaner Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I am stuck at 16.... Its been 3 weeks for me..
  • inaahinaah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    whelben wrote: »
    Since there is nearly no reaction from support, I think the best way is to open a new Thread here for every Character that has fallen into the hole...

Than, every single Player who got this error, should answer to that thread with some aknowledging answer, raising the Attentionlevel of support to at least something indicating they are working on it....

Just my 2€

Regards

starting a new thread i guess as well.... dunno where the other one went... maybe we should give this a go. Bumping this thread as well.
  • abramerlinabramerlin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    to the top of the list we go...
    untitled.png?t=1370827869
  • fabaelfabael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 76
    edited July 2013
    Still no joy almost feel like rolling a new char to start alchemy on it, although I was trying to keep all professions on one char :(
  • ooormooorm Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    So far, the best solution I have come up with is... stop worrying about Alchemy. I have another character working on the profession, and it's simply a huge waste of time and effort anyway.

Of course, today I reached the epiphany that all my crafting assets that I use to make money (to reinvest into more crafting assets) could be sold for more AD than I will ever need in this game. "WTT 20 [Hero] and 50 [Adventurer] for a life!"
  • romanodogromanodog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    bump for the fix
  • stercogburnstercogburn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 214 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Stuck at Alc 13 because of this bug now. Full bar of XP but does not move me to Alc 14. Very frustrating.
    Roo. Cleric. Mad as a bag of badgers, will heal for beer.

Ancient Shadows: Mature. Sensible. Custard.
    Recruitment info at: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?462591-Ancient-Shadows-Become-a-Lion-Tamer-without-learning-Chartered-Accountancy-first!&highlight=ancient+shadows
  • tclement77tclement77 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm stuck as well, My experimentation skill is gone so I can't get any basic knowledge scrolls and none available in auction. Are basic knowledge scrolls sellable or able to be traded?
  • xtaszyxtaszy Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I am stuck at 16 for 1 week.
    I cant believe staff cant give us a solution or a deadline for fix this issue
    2771587546.png
  • inaahinaah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    bump because i think it will help...................
  • frontfootfrontfoot Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    4 weeks now and still silence from the devs. I'm quite shocked that they haven't unstuck anyone even if they haven't fixed the problem. And I'm still waiting for a reply to my ticket I raised 3 weeks ago on this. Get more information from talking to a brick wall than getting anything from the devs. Very dissapointed.
  • kolbe11kolbe11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Stuck @ Level 10 > 11 for 4 days now...

9302878047_8e7525e0b3_z.jpg
    "It is said that idle hands are the Devil's tools: Idle geek hands, however, came up with gunpowder, nuclear weapons, and toilet plungers." -Illiad
  • thepunkmonkthepunkmonk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    bumping out of rage that this hasnt been fixed yet.
  • ragnarz2ragnarz2 Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    bump 10char
  • romanodogromanodog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    bump for a fix
  • yeskaryeskar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Add me to the list. Happened to me when moving from lvl17 to lvl18. I am now stuck at lvl17. Reading this thread I do not have high hopes these guys will be fixing this anytime soon. *sigh*
  • kasiaxkasiax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Looks like I have now joined the list as well. Stuck at level 14. knew I should have only leveled while in game.
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    frontfoot wrote: »
    4 weeks now and still silence from the devs. I'm quite shocked that they haven't unstuck anyone even if they haven't fixed the problem. And I'm still waiting for a reply to my ticket I raised 3 weeks ago on this. Get more information from talking to a brick wall than getting anything from the devs. Very dissapointed.

I don't expect anything that doesn't directly affect their bottom line to ever get patched. It's pretty clear that the dev teams are told to focus all their efforts on the bugs that cost them money or to work on more content fro the Zen store/money packs. It's quite pathetic actually.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • gronknardgronknard Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    bumpity bump
  • regolith13regolith13 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Patch Notes: NW.3.20130701a.4
    By sominator @ July 17, 2013 at 3:57pm

Another Patch that ignores Players stuck in Alchemy!!!

When will Stuck Alchemy advancement be fixed, it has been almost a MONTH now!!!
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?365422-Gateway-Alchemy-Bug&highlight=alchemy+bugs

The market is going down and this profession is worth less every Day...
    Roll stuck characters back a level and let them Advance by avoiding the Gateway when completing advancements. It has been suggested to Delete a character and start over to fix it, Is that what it will come to?
  • mouse987mouse987 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    regolith13 wrote: »
    Patch Notes: NW.3.20130701a.4
    By sominator @ July 17, 2013 at 3:57pm

When will Stuck Alchemy advancement be fixed, it has been almost a MONTH now!!!
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?365422-Gateway-Alchemy-Bug&highlight=alchemy+bugs

The market is going down and this profession is worth less every Day...
    Roll stuck characters back a level and let them Advance by avoiding the Gateway when completing advancements. It has been suggested to Delete a character and start over to fix it, Is that what it will come to?

I've been stuck at level 10 for a very long time now. After so many patches ignoring this bug and no Developer response confirming that they are working on a solution it seems like they can't be bothered to fix it.

If it helps, mine also bugged after collecting a research task using the gateway. After I collected it the Alchemy exp bar filled but did not increase in level. Now when I complete the experimentation (more than 20 times now, just to be sure I wasn't unlucky) task I no longer get the required item to perform the research again.
  • legomaennchenlegomaennchen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Also for me stuck at level 8
    Annoying, but I use the other tasks now
  • guenexguenex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Same here ..stuck at lvl 15.....
  • wispriderwisprider Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    regolith13 wrote: »

Be consoled that "Wolves now yelp when hit" while you're stuck in Alchemy with no hope for advancement. :confused: I don't know about anyone else, but I'll be taking out my frustration on those yelping wolves...
  • khondokhankhondokhan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have left the game due to this bug. Stopping me from getting my third craft to 20 is really annoying.
  • yeskaryeskar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2013
  • dremurdremur Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    BUMP - Stuck on level 15... wish i knew wasted tons of time on level 15 experimenting not realizing i should have been 16.

FYI there is nothing in the link above regarding Alchemy fix or their attempt in fixing it.

EDIT: LINK not this thread Alagos
  • alagos77alagos77 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited July 2013
    Well, read the thread again then.. took them a month for noticing it and who knows when they will fix it.. but it's at least something.
    sominator wrote: »
    Totally on our radar. We're working on it presently and hope to have a fix soon. :)
  • schmopfschmopf Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    alagos77 wrote: »
    Well, read the thread again then.. took them a month for noticing it and who knows when they will fix it.. but it's at least something.

At least they did a Gateway update! It is in german now (which I didn't want to). And it is totally unusable, since all 9 slots are free but can't be accessed in any fashion, and I can't collect finished jobs. So there's no way to get bugged by Gateway, hooray! ;)