test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lemonade Stand taking premade v premade requests

Comments

• laudon1laudon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    soulshaman wrote: »
    No mistake at all and I called you out on using this cheat so spare me the you don't cheat BS.
    And smack talking while playing a premade vs a pug is exactly what cheaters do.

uhh... Do you know who my character names are? or are you using you as in Lemonade Stand?\

(medic/sugar/kiwi)
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild
  • soulshamansoulshaman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    laudon1 wrote: »
    uhh... Do you know who my character names are? or are you using you as in Lemonade Stand?

You do know your character names show in any pvp match right.... its the same as your name here @laudon1 so yes I called you out for cheating and seeing others confirm it only pretty much proves it.
    You know if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck its a duck..or in your case an exploiter/cheater.
  • laudon1laudon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    axer128 wrote: »
    And actually yea it was a joke, because we were already the #1 guild. Don't you remember who won the first gauntlgrym - the REAL endgame? heh.

because, having 80% of the players on your team randoms, is testing GvG :)
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild
    edited June 2013
    soulshaman wrote: »
    You do know your character names show in any pvp match right.... its the same as your name here @laudon1 so yes I called you out for cheating and seeing others confirm it only pretty much proves it.
    You know if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck its a duck..or in your case an exploiter/cheater.

;) you may 1v1 or premade v premade us if you'd like. we won't use battle potion or nuffin!
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild
  • uncag3duncag3d Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Blah Blah, 1m to 1st team to beat our A Team, ready set gogogogo
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    From #1 Guild Pve/Pvp [ Lemonade Stand ]
  • pw3ckapw3cka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 125 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I guess I should change the we to I lol. My B.

If you're talking about http://puu.sh/3ijo4.jpg then that was not a premade. I was solo or with one other :).

The people are getting this wrong in every single game..

People needs to realize that playing against much better opponent is the fastest way to improve.

Even you are playing 1vs5 and they smash you in a second, you should still keep trying to at least take one down :)

You NEVER improve by whining on forum, standing on spawn or at the best leaving the match. NEVER!
  • esteenaesteena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited June 2013
    I guess I should change the we to I lol. My B.

If you're talking about http://puu.sh/3ijo4.jpg then that was not a premade. I was solo or with one other :).

Seems like you hurt his 9 years MMO experience - nerd feelings :D
  • insomeatinsomeat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So many butt hurt angry kids in this thread it's astounding. No I am in no way affiliated with Lemonade Stand but the rage and tears seeping through some of these posts made me a bit more disgusted in humanity. I guess I shouldn't be surprised though, any angry basement dwelling social <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> idiot has to post their anger somewhere ...
    P.S Choosing to spawn camp is not equatable to skill on any level, so yes one can claim to be the best PvP guild and whether they spawn camp or not has no bearing on being the best. Thought it was obvious but hey.
  • damianessdamianess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 283 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    cybliss wrote: »
    Been telling him how broken his build was and that I hate it since he made it. That aside, let's face it. GWFs are just going to keep getting buffed because people are still failing horribly(unbelievable) with them so we might as well all make GWFs and go **** eachother in neverending 5v5 GWF pvp matches.

One of the best TRs I ever played against even knows how broken GWFs are at the moment. Why do some people still deny this is beyond me.

-Damianes
  • nukeyoonukeyoo Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    39181459.jpg :rolleyes:
  • callmedeuxcallmedeux Member Posts: 182 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    We at Vendetta beat your Premade, you claim it wasn't your starting lineup..

Guess nuff is nuffs.
  • gunbahahagunbahaha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 139
    edited June 2013
    callmedeux wrote: »

Guess nuff is nuffs.

yeah the guys in the guild are pretty mad about this

they've spent all day making excuses for why they lost

honestly you won fair and square good job
  • uncag3duncag3d Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    callmedeux wrote: »

Guess nuff is nuffs.

lol ya vendetta to strong omg rofl

did you see me there?
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    From #1 Guild Pve/Pvp [ Lemonade Stand ]
  • dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    ifthir wrote: »
    using the rejuv pots exploit and still lost?

wow

again, real players play with integrity and don't abuse exploits

laudon1 - In your stream one of your team mates admits to using the Rejuv pots as it's only 1k AD per pot.
  • abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    lance01x wrote: »
    How is deft strike, impossible to catch, and I'm assuming lashing blade perma stealth? Lol god dam you are a f*cking <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> not to mention Inflamez is probably one if not the best TR on dragon period.

I went against Inflamez my team won his didn't. He used his supreme numbness so I just left him alone. My definition of being good isn't perma stealth pot. Sorry. or using Tene's. We just won't see eye to eye till this is fixed.
  • lance01xlance01x Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I went against Inflamez my team won his didn't. He used his supreme numbness so I just left him alone. My definition of being good isn't perma stealth pot. Sorry. or using Tene's. We just won't see eye to eye till this is fixed.
    Ok so you winning Battleground? With what possibly is probably a premade on your end, and what could have been a 5v4 or worse is justication on calling someone a no0b? And what you call "Nubness" is what getting outplayed?

Only thing I won't ever see eye to eye on is your failed intelligence. Keeping crying on forums about how every TR on the planet uses perma stealth, and you are just terrible at the game.
    edited June 2013
    Ok so you winning Battleground? With what possibly is probably a premade on your end, and what could have been a 5v4 or worse is justication on calling someone a no0b?

Only thing I won't ever see eye to eye on is your failed intelligence. Keeping crying on forums about how every TR on the planet uses perma stealth, and you are just terrible at the game.

so much hate, hate, hate , hate , hate. I drink in your hate for more power. lol. I was in a pug. it was pug vs pug. He just happened to be there.

If you use Tene's
    or Perma stealth
  • damianessdamianess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 283 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013

Inflamez doesn't use a perma-stealth build at all. I know this because he's in my guild and he runs with deft strike, itc, lashing blade.
    edited June 2013
    so much hate, hate, hate , hate , hate. I drink in your hate for more power. lol. I was in a pug. it was pug vs pug. He just happened to be there.

If you use Tene's
    or Perma stealth
    I'm not mad at all. What you say is true everyone is entitlted to their own opinion doesn't change the fact that your logic is flawed plain and simple.
    edited June 2013
    I'm not mad at all. Your arrogance is simply baffling. What you say is true everyone is entitlted to their own opinion doesn't change the fact that your logic is flawed plain and simple.

What makes my logic flawed and yours correct? Seems like arrogance to me. I am not interested in your flame war. Anyone that has taken Tene's out of there gear can now claim to be good is all. I just like PvP and want it to move in the right direction away from broken Tene's and perma stealth.

Lets look at the new player in this great game. I am pretty sure they want to enjoy PvP so lets get rid of the badness now so this game lives long and strong. Have a great day
    edited June 2013
    What makes my logic flawed and yours correct? Seems like arrogance to me.
    Basically what you were saying is anyone in the game that has tenebrous enchantments are by default unskilled and or "NO0BS" which you like to say. You don't see anything wrong what so ever with that? As with any games such as WoW or anything of that nature gear, and enchants are always going to give you a winning edge reguardless wether you payed or grinded your a$$ off.

Still doesn't change the fact even with gear disadvantage victory is by no means impossible.
    edited June 2013
    Basically what you were saying is anyone in the game that has tenebrous enchantments are by default unskilled and or "NO0BS" which you like to say. You don't see anything wrong what so ever with that? As with any games such as WoW or anything of that nature gear, and enchants are always going to give you a winning edge reguardless wether you payed or grinded your a$$ off.

Still doesn't change the fact even with gear disadvantage victory is by no means impossible.

The good players took Tene's out of there gear.

PS. on some form of topic here.

I enjoyed the premade vids from you guys lemonade stand. What I would like to see is a Premade where both teams aren't using Tene's as it will make for a much better match and video. Give it some thought. A lot of players would be interested in seeing that maybe even the Dev's.
    edited June 2013

Exactly!

<---Knight Cap 4/4 /w Level 5 Rad enchants all built around PvE. Still destroy PvP Guilds & their Premades.

Gear helps close the skill cap but doesn't make you a good/great player.

The issue with the game is when good/great players have unbalanced gear/enchants they destroy the competition or the games become a coin flip due to 1-3 shot matches.
    edited June 2013
    The good players took Tene's out of there gear.

Some builds only work with Tene and doesn't make the player bad, just how the build works. If Tene is nerfed into the ground then the build will go away.

Also if you are having an issue with Perma-Stealth rogues you are just bad. A simple enchant in your armor breaks rogues out of stealth or AoE skills.
    edited June 2013
    dkcandy wrote: »
    Some builds only work with Tene and doesn't make the player bad, just how the build works. If Tene is nerfed into the ground then the build will go away.

Also if you are having an issue with Perma-Stealth rogues you are just bad. A simple enchant in your armor breaks rogues out of stealth or AoE skills.

If a build is focused around a broke enchant. Then its not a build. If they just would fix it and allow 1 Tene per character to be equipped then real builds would emerge. A build that is focused on a Tene proc is just a shame really.
  • gctrlgctrl Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If a build is focused around a broke enchant. Then its not a build. If they just would fix it and allow 1 Tene per character to be equipped then real builds would emerge. A build that is focused on a Tene proc is just a shame really.

How is the enchant broken? They've already nerfed it once anyways. Also, only being able to have 1 on your character would make it inconsequential. They could tone it down a bit more, but it is not broken. And there are no builds focused on the tenebrous enchant, thats silly. There are simply builds that excel more than others in conjuction with them.
    Guild: Lemonade Stand | Server: Dragon (Original) | PvP Forever | 1og0s
    * TWITCH * YOUTUBE * MY GUIDES *
    edited June 2013
    gctrl wrote: »
    How is the enchant broken? They've already nerfed it once anyways. Also, only being able to have 1 on your character would make it inconsequential. They could tone it down a bit more, but it is not broken. And there are no builds focused on the tenebrous enchant, thats silly. There are simply builds that excel more than others in conjuction with them.

There are plenty of build around Tene's. Just sift threw the forums. The new Sentinel tank build is a Tene' build that focus on 38k + life and all Tene's. lol. It works cause the enchant is broke and bad for the game.

A tene should add some damage and be in 1 slot. It shouldn't be in more then 1 slot. I think this is the only fix. When you can use only 1 Tene and they work on the ICD dmg % etc. It will add some nice extra damage for that 1 slot.
  • gctrlgctrl Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    There are plenty of build around Tene's. Just sift threw the forums. The new Sentinel tank build is a Tene' build that focus on 38k + life and all Tene's.

Tenebrous is not required to make this build work or even make it effective for that matter, its just an added bonus on the side. Please come up with a better example.
    Guild: Lemonade Stand | Server: Dragon (Original) | PvP Forever | 1og0s
    * TWITCH * YOUTUBE * MY GUIDES *
  • ezym0deezym0de Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    gctrl wrote: »
    Tenebrous is not required to make this build work or even make it effective for that matter, its just an added bonus on the side. Please come up with a better example.

what this guy said. The sentinel build of maxing hp that gwf's have, tenes are a bonus with no drawbacks rather then "i need tenes to make this build effective". Take away tenes like you suggest, and these sentinel build gwf's will just slot another stat into their offensives, and still be a pain in the butt to take off a node.
  • nightfer01nightfer01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 133 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    With 30k HP, 1 greater tene adds 900 FLAT dmg every 20 seconds. My skill rotation is on 9 seconds.Right now, my Chill strike crits for 15k without any vorpals and tenes or the benefits from my other spells in my rotation or spell plague enchant. Imagine what will happen if I stack 7 tenes since my Chill Strike is in my spell mastery slot. Maybe I can 1-shoot an entire party? Possibly? Its gonna be like "If I crit, your whole team dies" story. But I dont use bugged enchants or spells that are concidered OP like the huge problem with Enfeeble. I since I hitted lvl60, I used Shield on spell mastery, then moved to Chill Strike cause this spell with a certain build is ridiculously OP in PVE and PVP ( a spell that can hit nearly 15k AoE without any boosts any 9 seconds is considered OP ). If only all players played by the common rules of not using bugged or OP skills.

On topic: as I said before, the real challange is to win without using any bugged items/skills/builds. Your guild mages still use Shadow Weaver set? other than high crit it gives nothing else good enough to use. And you call yourself a PVP mage that relies on Enfeeble? Like seriously?
This discussion has been closed.