Install Arc
Options

Lemonade Stand taking premade v premade requests

Comments

• Options
    manholiomanholio Member Posts: 493 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    no2u wrote: »
    Spawn camping is a direct result of one team sucking, and the other one not sucking. It's just that simple.

A direct result of one team sucking, and the other team being an unrepentant diaper load of douchitude and @ssbaggery.
  • Options
    quitegonejinquitegonejin Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2013
    Boring. When we start doing things the enemy isn't capable of doing you can cry, till then, man up and use what the game gives you to win. If you blame us for using all our tools available to succeed then you have the attitude of a perpetual loser and your opinion is moot. Man up or. Move on, also...

/popcorn
  • Options
    olcsonnolcsonn Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    laudon1 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm Zach from <Lemonade Stand>, one of the best PvP & PvE guild on Dragon. If you're getting tired of spawn camping new players, come and pvp against us ;).

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please contact us @venomous10 or @laudon1 immediately. Alternatively if they aren't online, you can do a find person and type in Lemonade Stand.

Thanks

I'm starting to stream our games when we get challenges. You can view them here if you want.

Lemonade Stand V Crush It 6/28/13
    http://www.twitch.tv/laudon/c/2488965

Lemonade Stand v Crush it
    http://www.twitch.tv/laudon/b/418000723

Lemonade Stand v Manchester City
    http://www.twitch.tv/laudon/c/2434794

Lemonade Stand v Manchester City (rematch)
    http://www.twitch.tv/laudon/c/2434806

Lemonade Stand v Crush It (medic on crush it's team)
    http://www.twitch.tv/laudon/b/418028590?t=1h29m13s

Lemonade Stand v Wu-tang Clan
    http://www.twitch.tv/laudon/c/2482299

Come claim the title "NUMBER 1 DRAGON"

Not on the Dragon server; however, how do you make sure that you queue up and play each other? Is there a way or are you still just gambling with it?
  • Options
    cyblisscybliss Member Posts: 108
    edited July 2013
    olcsonn wrote: »
    Not on the Dragon server; however, how do you make sure that you queue up and play each other? Is there a way or are you still just gambling with it?

Queue up at the same time, and if you both get the accept/decline screen at the same time then you're most likely against each other. If not, unqueue, wait 10-20 seconds and try again.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Boring. When we start doing things the enemy isn't capable of doing you can cry, till then, man up and use what the game gives you to win. If you blame us for using all our tools available to succeed then you have the attitude of a perpetual loser and your opinion is moot. Man up or. Move on, also...

/popcorn

Predictable. When you stop behaving like e-peening scrotes, and start to display some small sense of fair play or humility, then maybe I'll consider your suggestion. Till then, man up and wear the rep that you're earning in this thread.

/Crackerjacks
  • Options
    abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013

/popcorn

I am amazed by ignorance.
  • Options
    abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    http://www.twitch.tv/laudon/b/424578341
    here's the vid if you want to see it from our PoV

I watched 10 sec of the vid and then was like how bad can you guys be. No one will watch your videos if you are gonna be lil kids.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    So I'm guessing people are too preoccupied hating and flaming us to even possibly have a friendly premade with us? :(
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Guess you'll have to settle for spawncamping unsuspecting pugs in GG. It ain't easy being leet...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I'm sure they'll suspect it. But that doesn't make it more fun :(
  • Options
    nocturnalgnocturnalg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Lemonade Stand would like to Premade vs. premade guilds. If you would like to play, please Pm somebody
    Carnage
    Lemonade Stand
  • Options
    nocturnalgnocturnalg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Accepting all Premade vs premades. I will put up prize money.
    Carnage
    Lemonade Stand
  • Options
    axer128axer128 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    nocturnalg wrote: »
    I like all of your pics and GIFs Nukeyoo. Keep em coming. Accepting all Premade vs premades. I will put up prize money.

Funny. The last 3 I tried to set up versus your guild, you guys all backed down like cowards.

Maybe you should update your post to "accepting all premades except guilds we are afraid of like Crush It"
    -Group tools in dire need of improvement, please read and reply to improve our community.
    -Epic Dread Vault Crushed.
    Characters (Dragon): Axer (60 Guardian, Leader of Crush It!), Controller (60 Wizard), Warlocker (60 Warlock)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    axer128 wrote: »
    Funny. The last 3 I tried to set up versus your guild, you guys all backed down like cowards.

Maybe you should update your post to "accepting all premades except guilds we are afraid of like Crush It"

Who did you request this with? I never got any pms. Asking for duels doesn't count, if you're talking about those times more than two weeks ago. And if you're talking about the time you asked me to inhouse with you, I wasn't in the mood for it, and wanted to do jump maps.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Tomorrow. 5v5. Happy 4th of July.
    Carnage
    Lemonade Stand
  • Options
    axer128axer128 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    cybliss wrote: »
    Who did you request this with? I never got any pms. Asking for duels doesn't count, if you're talking about those times more than two weeks ago. And if you're talking about the time you asked me to inhouse with you, I wasn't in the mood for it, and wanted to do jump maps.

Yes, The one with you not long ago. Jump maps are more important than pvp for lemonade ? Ok sure. (and wasn't just you, kobe was saying the same).

Another one with a guy named Predator in your guild only a few days ago. He said he asked in your guild chat and no one was interested, despite the fact I saw 15+ of your guys in a quick find person search. I even offered to help fill his group , still backed down.

Among others. Always backed down after saying yes.

Seems unless you have all your bugged chars and exploits lined up you guys wont even make the attempt anymore.
    -Group tools in dire need of improvement, please read and reply to improve our community.
    -Epic Dread Vault Crushed.
    Characters (Dragon): Axer (60 Guardian, Leader of Crush It!), Controller (60 Wizard), Warlocker (60 Warlock)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    axer128 wrote: »
    Yes, The one with you not long ago. Jump maps are more important than pvp for lemonade ? Ok sure. (and wasn't just you, kobe was saying the same).

Another one with a guy named Predator in your guild only a few days ago. He said he asked in your guild chat and no one was interested, despite the fact I saw 15+ of your guys in a quick find person search. I even offered to help fill his group , still backed down.

Among others. Always backed down after saying yes.

Seems unless you have all your bugged chars and exploits lined up you guys wont even make the attempt anymore.

I was not in the mood for pvp at the time, and kobe was with me. Not really a point to pvping when you don't feel like it, no offense to you guys though. And I don't remember anyone saying anything about premades in the recent past. But anyways, like Carnage said, we'll 5v5 you tomorrow if you want.
  • Options
    gctrlgctrl Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    gunbahaha wrote: »
    do you like to tell yourself you're the best gf?

I don't call myself the best at anything, because it doesn't make any sense and is impossible to determine in a game like this. Servers aren't even merged and there is no real competitive environment. Not to mention the skill cap in this game isn't very high and there is not a lot to theorycraft builds with until they release other paragon trees and classes. This is why calling yourselves the best guild or the best gwf, or best gf or w/e is the most naive attitude, but LS members have no trouble doing this anyways. Repeating to yourself that you're the best doesn't make it true.
    Guild: Lemonade Stand | Server: Dragon (Original) | PvP Forever | 1og0s
    * TWITCH * YOUTUBE * MY GUIDES *
  • Options
    gunbahahagunbahaha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 139
    edited July 2013
    gctrl wrote: »
    I don't call myself the best at anything, because it doesn't make any sense and is impossible to determine in a game like this. Servers aren't even merged and there is no real competitive environment. Not to mention the skill cap in this game isn't very high and there is not a lot to theorycraft builds with until they release other paragon trees and classes. This is why calling yourselves the best guild or the best gwf, or best gf or w/e is the most naive attitude, but LS members have no trouble doing this anyways. Repeating to yourself that you're the best doesn't make it true.

and yet you only list one player in your 'impressed by' list, despite fear/whyuprone/black knight being significantly better than you

i mean you can post whatever you want but that really gave it away, you actually think you are good
    Axer wrote:

jump maps are more challenging than crush it unfortunately, i'm starting to think you have stockholm syndrome though given how much you nuthug LS

also did you seriously just say 'kobe was saying the same', as if it's incriminating to want to do jump maps..

get a life
  • Options
    gctrlgctrl Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    gunbahaha wrote: »
    and yet you only list one player in your 'impressed by' list, despite fear/whyuprone/black knight being significantly better than you

prone is not better than me (he actually rerolled GF from Cleric because of how I demolished his team in a pug, when he was in Crush It he was also asking me for help to come up with a build.) and I've outplayed Fear plenty of times to know he's not anything special.

Not to mention both these guys are using a bugged feat to heal to full, as I've already shown in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v34Vf3m4Q2M

ps. I've also beat Lantis 1v1 several times and I know you're not better than him, get a grip on reality.
    Guild: Lemonade Stand | Server: Dragon (Original) | PvP Forever | 1og0s
    * TWITCH * YOUTUBE * MY GUIDES *
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    "No one will accept our challenge"

"Challenge Accepted"

"Eh, we'll play you tomorrow"

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    prone is not better than me (he actually rerolled GF from Cleric because of how I demolished his team in a pug, when he was in Crush It he was also asking me for help to come up with a build.) and I've outplayed Fear plenty of times to know he's not anything special.
    This is why calling yourselves the best guild or the best gwf, or best gf or w/e is the most naive attitude

so instead of saying you're the best gf, you just say every other GF is terrible

good job on <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> talking people who have never said anything bad about you though

i like how you leave out black knight in your list of excuses - afraid of him?

Not to mention both these guys are using a bugged feat to heal to full, as I've already shown in this video

it's obvious how pathetic you are when you make a video of people exploiting in neverwinter

guess how many videos they have made of you? none, because you're a fanboy
    ps. I've also beat Lantis 1v1 several times and I know you're not better than him, get a grip on reality.

yeah, but unlike you i don't care. i don't sit here pretending i'm the best at any class, that's your job.

you tell me to get a grip on reality and yet you have actually convinced yourself that you are the best GF
  • Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    ifthir wrote: »
    using the rejuv pots exploit and still lost?

wow

again, real players play with integrity and don't abuse exploits

Number 1 exploiter guild in dragon lemonade stand ftl
  • Options
    laudon1laudon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hey guys, I know a lot of people are disgruntled at us for killing them in pvp, but instead of PvPing on the forums, can't we just PvP in game together?
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild
  • Options
    laudon1laudon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    nukeyoo wrote: »
    Gunbahaha your reading comprehension skills are thoroughly lacking but I'm sure zach will remove this for you also to save you some humiliation... He doesn't like when people point out that members of lemonade stands are a bit dense..

fanboy-definition.gif

4c6.png

I would say if anybody falling into these categories would be yourself... I have no stake in gctrl's argument with you but at least he has some common sense and not a complete tool like yourself and a majority of fanboy members in lemonade stand. Although I am noticing a trend of idiocy seeping out Crush It's guild with axer's recent thread.. Must be a dragon shard thing... I won't drink the koolaid when they allow visits...

no gif :(. I already nominated u for #1 forum comedian.
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Lol, a bunch of posts disappear from the thread that might seem insulting to lemonade stand... then look who posts right after...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCu4XM9pu1X5u1mky6OZWiYtA1gZk_SYFfD1krejf36R2J_vt-

haha, I love your posts. (even if they don't have gifs sometimes).
    keep em comin :).
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Gunbahaha your reading comprehension skills are thoroughly lacking but I'm sure zach will remove this for you also to save you some humiliation... He doesn't like when people point out that members of lemonade stands are a bit dense..

spending all day in our thread, watching our streams, making videos and threads about us

I guess my english skills are lacking - what is the correct word for such behaviour?
  • Options
    uncag3duncag3d Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Not to mention both these guys are using a bugged feat to heal to full, as I've already shown in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v34Vf3m4Q2M

you might have dodge'd an ablity here or there or got the jump.. but it always comes down to who can sustain an finish 1st. an we dont use anything that you cant use so dont start this bugged stuff over again you have the same skills as us..
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    From #1 Guild Pve/Pvp [ Lemonade Stand ]
  • Options
    justkazjustkaz Member Posts: 67
    edited July 2013
    Hey guys, I know a lot of people are disgruntled at us for killing them in pvp, but instead of PvPing on the forums, can't we just PvP in game together?

No, people aren't disgruntled because you kill them in PvP. Everyone gets kills and dies in PvP.

People are just sick of you and your guild's egotistical, childish behavior and attitude both in-game with Zone chat and out of game with your trolling on the forums.

I'm not even on Dragon but just from watching a VoD of how you guys spawn camped randies that you completely outgeared and then mocking them in Zone chat for 15 minutes straight tells me everything I need to know about you and your guild members. Then of course there's this thread that proves how immature and douchy you guys are.

FYI nobody cares how good you guys are in this imbalanced piece of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> MMO especially because you all exploited and/or paid to win to get geared out. Neverwinter's PvP is a joke. You want bragging rights? Try dominating in a real e-sports game. Owning randies and n00bs in this game is like winning the Special Olympics
  • Options
    ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited July 2013
    justkaz wrote: »
    FYI nobody cares how good you guys are in this imbalanced piece of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> MMO especially because you all exploited and/or paid to win to get geared out. Neverwinter's PvP is a joke. You want bragging rights? Try dominating in a real e-sports game. Owning randies and n00bs in this game is like winning the Special Olympics

Pretty much this. No one really cares that you used Mom's credit card to buy best in slot gear and you're onto the latest and greatest exploits. If this game had real premade v premade and random v random, without game breaking exploits and brokenly overpowered stacking enchantments and potions, you could have bragging rights. As it stands, people who brag about PvP are making themselves look like idiots.
This discussion has been closed.