Options

Lemonade Stand taking premade v premade requests

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    ranncore wrote: »
    Pretty much this. No one really cares that you used Mom's credit card to buy best in slot gear and you're onto the latest and greatest exploits. If this game had real premade v premade and random v random, without game breaking exploits and brokenly overpowered stacking enchantments and potions, you could have bragging rights. As it stands, people who brag about PvP are making themselves look like idiots.

Agreed^^^^
  • Options
    uncag3duncag3d Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    justkaz wrote: »
    Try dominating in a real e-sports game. Owning randies and n00bs in this game is like winning the Special Olympics

hmm how about i was #3 (winter season) on gamebattles.com for cod4 sponsered by nerd "focus" drink, then a few years ago i went to the black ops turnment in dallas 5 days after game was released ( i was working in dallas, so i never got to play the game) an took #1 place went 36-12 in the final match of the day (1v1 championship)
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    From #1 Guild Pve/Pvp [ Lemonade Stand ]
  • Options
    kevinf08kevinf08 Member Posts: 432 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    uncag3d wrote: »
    hmm how about i was #3 (winter season) on gamebattles.com for cod4 sponsered by nerd "focus" drink, then a few years ago i went to the black ops turnment in dallas 5 days after game was released ( i was working in dallas, so i never got to play the game) an took #1 place went 36-12 in the final match of the day (1v1 championship)

Ah, a call of duty player, it all makes sense now.
  • Options
    justkazjustkaz Member Posts: 67
    edited July 2013
    uncag3d wrote: »

LOLOL Gamebattles and CoD. I said real e-sports not a game made for 12 year old raging kids with ADD.
  • Options
    ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited July 2013
    LOLOL Gamebattles and CoD. I said real e-sports not a game made for 12 year old raging kids with ADD.

That's exactly what I thought. And "Sure, and I'm made of cotton candy and I'm a professional arm wrestler, the internet is great because I can say anything and don't have to back it up."

Regardless, it's missing the real point: PvP in this game is broken.
  • Options
    justkazjustkaz Member Posts: 67
    edited July 2013
    nukeyoo wrote: »
    Lol, a bunch of posts disappear from the thread that might seem insulting to lemonade stand... then look who posts right after...

You know, at first I thought it was just some troll saying how this guild has a mod or admin in it, who's removing all negative posts and/or videos that shines a bad light on them. But my thread was moved from the General section to this section less than 5 minutes after I posted it.. Now, they completely deleted that thead from the forums. All it showed was Landis and Lemonade Stand spawn camping in GG. Nothing wrong with that, right...?
  • Options
    laudon1laudon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You know, at first I thought it was just some troll saying how this guild has a mod or admin in it, who's removing all negative posts and/or videos that shines a bad light on them. But my thread was moved from the General section to this section less than 5 minutes after I posted it.. Now, they completely deleted that thead from the forums. All it showed was Landis and Lemonade Stand spawn camping in GG. Nothing wrong with that, right...?
    It seems I must have disagreed with that thread.
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild
  • Options
    moerevolvermoerevolver Member Posts: 128 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    ranncore wrote: »
    Regardless, it's missing the real point: PvP in this game is broken.

Unless both teams are geared as ****(which is the case for these competitive guilds), it then only comes down to skill and taking advantage of all the tool the game offers. So many games are broken, but people still play them competitively. Look at MvC2 one of the most broken fighting games to ever exist, yet it's one of the most hype and most played fighting games at it's time(lots of people still play it to this day). At high level play everyone used the most OP characters abusing their broken technology such as infinite loops, those characters became the meta game. Same thing can be applied to any game.

People take these broken games and make their own meta games. Have you played Guild Wars? It was the same in that game, once someone makes an OP/broken build it became the meta build and everyone used it in order to win. The only difference between GW and NW is that the meta build has a really high entry level. Poor people can't be apart of that meta game.

EDIT: Quoted wrong text too lazy to go back, any ways main thing is that broken games can be played competitively and can be really fun! Some of you just don't know how. As for the people who have reached the point where they can play the meta game, enjoy your game :D
  • Options
    kevinf08kevinf08 Member Posts: 432 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013

If I'm not mistaken the mods here cannot delete threads.

Why it was deleted seems a little strange though. Maybe PM a mod or something if you haven't already.
  • Options
    ifthirifthir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 281 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    It's ok Fistful of Zen on Mindflayer does the same spawn camping Gauntlgrym bullcrap.

They take a full 5 man party and camp the respawns with a healer and just tee off with dailies as people respawn.

I just ignore the poor sports and make sure to multikill them in PvP unless its a Pug vs a premade then just whatever
  • Options
    nocturnalgnocturnalg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    West Coast Champion, Smash Brothers 1 and 2. Sponsored.
    D1 Drift League 3rd Place. Sponsored
    Carnage
    Lemonade Stand
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm going to say this one time, and then this thread gets closed.

Do not publicly discuss forum moderation. If a post was moderated, it was done for a reason. If you disagree with reason, RoC spells out the correct procedure to dispute the matter.

We do not moderate posts with any respect to guild affiliation--all moderation is done equally.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    manholiomanholio Member Posts: 493 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    I'm not even on Dragon but just from watching a VoD of how you guys spawn camped randies that you completely outgeared and then mocking them in Zone chat for 15 minutes straight tells me everything I need to know about you and your guild members. Then of course there's this thread that proves how immature and douchy you guys are.

Owning randies and n00bs in this game is like winning the Special Olympics

Seconded. We don't dislike you guys because you're good. We dislike you because you're not likable. Character reveals itself. It seems pretty obvious from Lemonade Stands' actions and posts that the vast majority of their guildies have none.
  • Options
    esteenaesteena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited July 2013
    People taking this game too much on their nerves...
    They act like their characters is part of their souls... and get very offended when their pixled characters get killed in their pixled game. Get a life people.
  • Options
    laudon1laudon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Neverwinter Forum Rules of Conduct ~Moderation Team
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild
  • Options
    nukeyoonukeyoo Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    We do not moderate posts with any respect to guild affiliation--all moderation is done equally.

I fully agree with you whole heartedly!
    <image removed>
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    . . . . .. Actually, it was me who removed the bulk of posts recently. As warned, this thread is now closed. Parhaps you all making accusations should do a little research and use proper means of communicating with the Moderators, instead of coming out looking the fool and ignoring the Rules of Conduct.

. . . . . @Lemonade Stand Guild Officers: Feel free to remake your thread. We'll try and not let that one be overrun by trolls and petty and uneducated accusations.
This discussion has been closed.