test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lemonade Stand taking premade v premade requests

Comments

• kx3killzakx3killza Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Just so that it's clear, since I have received multiple reports over the spawn camping comment, spawn camping is not an exploiting or a punishable offense.

It's certainly something that may be changed in the future but while it is absolutely a cold thing to do it's not something that Cryptic will punish players for doing or the moderators will remove posts about. Generally if players get spawn camped they have already lost the match to begin with. It really doesn't gain an unfair advantage they didn't already have.

So let's not call players out for spawn camping. ;)
    Or anything else for that matter. Keep it civil, ya hear?

Fight them if you want. Ask them for advice. Or move on.

the problem is you spawn proned, so you have no chance to kill them at all... this means that any players can easy kill the spawning players giving them an unfair advantage... so when you say "when players get spawn camped they have already lost the match to begin with." its not true, you could have an epic battle but just because there is enough players spawn camping your reinforcements, you could easily lose even if your players are much better then the opposing team
  • pw3ckapw3cka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 125 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    kx3killza wrote: »
    the problem is you spawn proned, so you have no chance to kill them at all... this means that any players can easy kill the spawning players giving them an unfair advantage... so when you say "when players get spawn camped they have already lost the match to begin with." its not true, you could have an epic battle but just because there is enough players spawn camping your reinforcements, you could easily lose even if your players are much better then the opposing team

How did they get to the spawn in the first time? They got killed right?

So what is wrong? The opposing team was just good enough to kill few people and manage it to their spawn to kill spawn camp them.

I really do not see how spawncamping in this game can be considered an exploit :F

It's just lack of skills on the opposing team..

Also when part of your team gets spawn camped what you should do? Continue running around like chicken or maybe come back to your spawn to help them?

People are just so bad that it's hard to believe it :D
  • cyblisscybliss Member Posts: 108
    edited July 2013
    pw3cka wrote: »
    How did they get to the spawn in the first time? They got killed right?

So what is wrong? The opposing team was just good enough to kill few people and manage it to their spawn to kill spawn camp them.

I really do not see how spawncamping in this game can be considered an exploit :F

It's just lack of skills on the opposing team..

Also when part of your team gets spawn camped what you should do? Continue running around like chicken or maybe come back to your spawn to help them?

People are just so bad that it's hard to believe it :D

Someone did in fact come help them. Rogues are able to use ITC while getting up, allowing them to do whatever they want. Some rogue kept using ITC, smoke bombing, and then just booking it. He saved a couple people and allowed them to run out to do other stuff before they died.
  • kanenankanenan Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Then why were the graveyards in the other battlegrounds so butchered that you hang in mid air trying to leave it, losing precious seconds? This is pretty damned silly. I mean if it's WAI.. then why did you guys do it to the 5v5's? but you wont fix GG so that teams can actually try to play the game instead of thinking, Hey.. **** this. I quit.
    - behold, halflings.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Spawn Camping has nothing to do with this thread, please keep posts on topic (and civil).

However to clear things up, as I said spawn camping is not exploiting but the mechanics were subject to change. Well the mechanics were changed and players can no longer access the spawn area. That's the end of it.

It was a cold practice but it wasn't an exploit as the game placed few limitations to prevent spawn camping. If somebody gets access to a spawn location now I still don't think it would be deemed as an exploit but it's certainly a bug and should be reported accordingly.

This thread however is not a place to discuss bugs or accuse others of abusing bugs. If you feel anybody has or is exploiting please report them through customer support or through the in game report functions. Do not post accusations on the forums.

If you have any further questions about spawn camping or how to report bugs/exploiting correctly please feel free to PM myself or the other Community Moderators.
    Thanks!

EDIT - Gauntelgrym has no mechanism to avoid players from spawn camping. As such this is certainly a cold tactic and will likely be prevented from occurring in the future but it is not an exploit or reportable offense.
    edited July 2013
    Still gladly taking any premade requests.
  • pelomixapelomixa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Just so that it's clear, since I have received multiple reports over the spawn camping comment, spawn camping is not an exploiting or a punishable offense.

It's certainly something that may be changed in the future but while it is absolutely a cold thing to do it's not something that Cryptic will punish players for doing or the moderators will remove posts about. Generally if players get spawn camped they have already lost the match to begin with. It really doesn't gain an unfair advantage they didn't already have.

So let's not call players out for spawn camping. ;)
    Or anything else for that matter. Keep it civil, ya hear?

Fight them if you want. Ask them for advice. Or move on.

Guess it is now :)

sominator wrote: »
    User Interface
    Content and Environments
    - Player vs Player Maps
    * You may now not target from or into starting respawn areas to help prevent fights from occurring in a desired safe area
    ** This means fights shouldn’t start until you jump down from the respawn area

Not anymore! Bout' time.
  • uncag3duncag3d Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    pelomixa wrote: »
    Guess it is now :)

Not anymore! Bout' time.

you srsly think we wont find a way.. at minnium we will stand out side of the drop an kill you as you fall out..

LFM TO PREMADE VS :D
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    From #1 Guild Pve/Pvp [ Lemonade Stand ]
  • dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    uncag3d wrote: »
    you srsly think we wont find a way.. at minnium we will stand or side of the drop an kill you as you fall out..

LFM TO PREMADE VS :D

Spawn camping is a legit tactic. If the Dev's don't want players in the spawns they just need to put up 1 way walls like other games and a 1 minute countdown timer that kicks you from the game if you don't leave the spawn.
  • kidbskidbs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 294
    edited July 2013
    Just curious as to why you guys troll even your own faction when they are trying to turn in resources in GG. Every match has swarms of your guild members hopping around and running in front of people that are trying to turn in resources. Then you just mock them with trolling comments (umad?, you tears sustain me, etc...).

You guys have no class and are basically built around trolling and griefing others. You don't want competition, you only want to <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> off others and fluff your own egos.
  • etherealjetherealj Member Posts: 1,091 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Change to the GG spawn areas is funny. It's still bottle necked through two hallways. People are just going to camp those until half the group is afk up top.
    Use the <removed exploit lead-in> to interact with the auction vendor.
  • jacksoonjacksoon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Not so strong ^^ on last GG pvp we did, 3 GF and 2 GWF make them run away from Delz spawn camp. and was 5 (3Gf and 2 GWF) Vs 12 of them ^^. I was mad on the morning because i was whit my DC xD but whit the GWF turn something nice to see them run :D Very funny ^^ And we also won the pvp match for 70 point in the end :D So, when they come at camp, use the GWF and GF to make them run like little chicken ^^ GWF under unstoppable are immune to the little crappy fog of TR ^^ Simply kill the CW and they will run like chicken.
  • abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUZsvQqTF0g

Terrible... learn to play. If you want to claim you are the best which is arrogant in itself. Then start playing that way. This vid shows otherwise.
  • eviledickeviledick Member Posts: 39
    edited July 2013
    I tried to join LS, but I wasn't rocking full tenelady enchants /sadface.
    Bug Powder Dust: Chapter 1, 15 mins of Cleric friendly hack and slash, with a nod to Pratchett and G Naylor:- NW-DKHPBAVBO
    edited July 2013
    eviledick wrote: »
    I tried to join LS, but I wasn't rocking full tenelady enchants /sadface.

If you use Tene's you can't be good. They will be fixed some day better to PvP and not use a fail broken enchant.
  • dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    abombination247 - You should butt hurt by Tene enchants. /lol

Stop your trolling please.
  • fabaelfabael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 76
    edited July 2013
    dkcandy wrote: »

I heard they were nerfing those enchants.... but can they if people have paid a tonne of money for them without causing a huge uproar.
    edited July 2013
    dkcandy wrote: »

Talking about something that is clearly broken and bad for the game and abused has nothing to do with butt hurt. It has to do with if you need to use them you are bad. I would love to see a great PvP video of a premade match where no one uses Tene's so we can see some actual skill.
  • derpaderpistderpaderpist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    If you use Tene's you can't be good. They will be fixed some day better to PvP and not use a fail broken enchant.

This enchant comes from the NM boxes which can be opened by the keys from the zen shop , now connect the dots think again and tell me why would Cc / Pwe would fix the tene's in the next let's say 12 months ?

Also why people cry when clearly they can get the same enchants and play the game ? I just don't get it .
    If you don't have the means to go ful tenes already , well farm more PvP less untill you get on their level if not you're just another forum troll seeking attention .
    " We live in an age of the cheaply made, disposable, high priced junk. " - theunwarshed
    edited July 2013
    This enchant comes from the NM boxes which can be opened by the keys from the zen shop , now connect the dots think again and tell me why would Cc / Pwe would fix the tene's in the next let's say 12 months ?

Also why people cry when clearly they can get the same enchants and play the game ? I just don't get it .
    If you don't have the means to go ful tenes already , well farm more PvP less untill you get on their level if not you're just another forum troll seeking attention .

You really don't get it. I have opened about 100 lock boxes I have gotten my share of Tene's. I sold them and refuse to use them cause they are bad. I don't know how to make this more clear. If I use Tene's then I am bad. I don't use any and will never use them and hopefully they can be changed to 1 tene per character and adjusted. I will never ever ever use a Tene how they are currently.

It not about affording a Tene its about not using a broken item that makes gameplay suck.
  • derpaderpistderpaderpist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You really don't get it. I have opened about 100 lock boxes I have gotten my share of Tene's. I sold them and refuse to use them cause they are bad. I don't know how to make this more clear. If I use Tene's then I am bad. I don't use any and will never use them and hopefully they can be changed to 1 tene per character and adjusted. I will never ever ever use a Tene how they are currently.

It not about affording a Tene its about not using a broken item that makes gameplay suck.

Then focus on PvE if you can't handle the " broken" enchants and " broken perma stealth rogues I leave matches to counter them QQ hi im a bad GF " .
    " We live in an age of the cheaply made, disposable, high priced junk. " - theunwarshed
  • cbrowne0329cbrowne0329 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Terrible... learn to play. If you want to claim you are the best which is arrogant in itself. Then start playing that way. This vid shows otherwise.

Wow that is just garbage...
  • laudon1laudon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013

http://www.twitch.tv/laudon/b/424578341
    here's the vid if you want to see it from our PoV
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild
  • gctrlgctrl Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    gunbahaha wrote: »
    didnt you get baited by someone like two pages ago posting a fake lemonade stand motd?

How so? I remember posting nothing but "lol interesting". Which doesn't say anything about whether I think its real or not.
    i know you're a fanboy but you don't need to constantly prove it to everyone

You aren't good enough to make me a fanboy. The only person in LS that has ever impressed me skill wise is Steroidz and possibly one of your rogues.
    christ if i was a moderator i'd delete your posts too they are stupid

You don't need to be one, you have a personal one deleting/moving anything posted against you guys. This reply will probably get removed I bet, you know... for not being "on topic", ironically like 90% of the posts still on this thread.
    Guild: Lemonade Stand | Server: Dragon (Original) | PvP Forever | 1og0s
    * TWITCH * YOUTUBE * MY GUIDES *
  • gunbahahagunbahaha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 139
    edited July 2013
    gctrl wrote: »
    How so? I remember posting nothing but "lol interesting". Which doesn't say anything about whether I think its real or not.

this would be a great defense if you didn't make a thread accusing lemonade stand of cheating

i guess you're just upset at the moderator for deleting your ridiculous thread, how embarrassing
    The only person in LS that has ever impressed me skill wise is Steroidz and possibly one of your rogues.

is that why you made a thread about how fear is an exploiter? do you like to tell yourself you're the best gf?

really you're just a b tier player in a b tier guild who spends all day complaining about better guilds
    edited July 2013
    Can this thread get back on topic please? I asked for premades not crying.
  • ifthirifthir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 281 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    You know your guild beats *** when there are 30 pages of trolling/flames
  • no2uno2u Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Anyone who thought large scale pvp in this game was a good idea is a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. And if you aren't <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, then you should have expected **** like this to happen. And if you expected this **** to happen, why are you being a whiny ***** about it.

Spawn camping is a direct result of one team sucking, and the other one not sucking. It's just that simple.
  • etherealjetherealj Member Posts: 1,091 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    no2u wrote: »

Spawn camping is a direct result of one team sucking, and the other one not sucking. It's just that simple.

It's not like previous games where you could get pushed back to your spawn. You can send 5 people to the GY and just slowly collect anyone who dies on the enemy team adding a couple more dps or cc as necessary.

20v20 with 1 GY and enormous gear disparity made this inevitable.
    Use the <removed exploit lead-in> to interact with the auction vendor.
  • ifthirifthir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 281 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    ******s yes for spawn camping like that but what can you do, Cryptic gives you that ability and they lack sportsmanship so there you have it

in a real pvp game another team would come along and full sac their newbie breads for their behavior but this is PvP lite
This discussion has been closed.