test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lemonade Stand taking premade v premade requests

Comments

• uncag3duncag3d Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    nightfer01 wrote: »
    With 30k HP, 1 greater tene adds 900 FLAT dmg every 20 seconds. My skill rotation is on 9 seconds.Right now, my Chill strike crits for 15k without any vorpals and tenes or the benefits from my other spells in my rotation or spell plague enchant. Imagine what will happen if I stack 7 tenes since my Chill Strike is in my spell mastery slot. Maybe I can 1-shoot an entire party? Possibly? Its gonna be like "If I crit, your whole team dies" story. But I dont use bugged enchants or spells that are concidered OP like the huge problem with Enfeeble. I since I hitted lvl60, I used Shield on spell mastery, then moved to Chill Strike cause this spell with a certain build is ridiculously OP in PVE and PVP ( a spell that can hit nearly 15k AoE without any boosts any 9 seconds is considered OP ). If only all players played by the common rules of not using bugged or OP skills.

On topic: as I said before, the real challange is to win without using any bugged items/skills/builds. Your guild mages still use Shadow Weaver set? other than high crit it gives nothing else good enough to use. And you call yourself a PVP mage that relies on Enfeeble? Like seriously?

guy just said maybe 1 shot a whole party lmfao i litterally cant hold conversation w/ a person of such low intelect.. do your math comeback then make a post.
    Throwing up random rants w/ clear blown out of proportion info is just going to make you seem dumb so please before you hurt our brains anymore post somthing realtivly close..

bugged lol you clearly have no knowledge of neverwinter. "omg at-will attacking me! he is cheating! zomg"
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    From #1 Guild Pve/Pvp [ Lemonade Stand ]
  • gctrlgctrl Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    uncag3d wrote: »
    shall i post some screen shots of the score board of me pvping on my lvl 30 cw? or would you just say that doesn't mean your good.. there is like 12 of them i took

I'm 12 games away from Head Hunter title on my lvl 35 Pure Dps Cleric alt, your screen shots will not impress me. Sorry.

I also recall that every time we've played together on our alts I've been top score nearly every time with more kills than you.
    Guild: Lemonade Stand | Server: Dragon (Original) | PvP Forever | 1og0s
    * TWITCH * YOUTUBE * MY GUIDES *
  • nightfer01nightfer01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 133 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Spell plague - plague fire w/e. Mistakes happen, it was 2am when I was typing this. What I wrote is completely doable if you have enough brain as a CW to do it. No need to explain, this build will go down with me.

PS: I had so much fun reading that other thread and the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> excuses from lemonades. Now enlighten me how you heal for 980/2secs when recovery doesnt work like that. Prove me wrong but isnt recovery supposed to heal you for % of your hp and the numbers are never static?
  • laudon1laudon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Spell plague - plague fire w/e. Mistakes happen, it was 2am when I was typing this. What I wrote is completely doable if you have enough brain as a CW to do it. No need to explain, this build will go down with me.

PS: I had so much fun reading that other thread and the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> excuses from lemonades. Now enlighten me how you heal for 980/2secs when recovery doesnt work like that. Prove me wrong but isnt recovery supposed to heal you for % of your hp and the numbers are never static?

heals for %health missing (maximum at 50% missing i think). Test regen yourself and you'll see it. What else do you think would be healing him for 980? The rejuv pot that heals for 980 a tick that also doesn't exist?
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild
  • cyblisscybliss Member Posts: 108
    edited June 2013

REGEN not recovery, sir. Also, it's 3 seconds, not 2. The number are static when you're under 50% hp, and are reduced based on how much hp over 50% you have. Example, you heal for 1000 when under 50%, but only heal for 500 when at 75%. Enlightened yet?
    edited June 2013
    So should I report it it doesnt work like that for me? I never got a static number out of my regen no matter at what HP I am. I wouldnt ask something I havent tried already. But whatever, you know best wwhat you are doing and how you are using broken thing instead of report them and leave them be fixed. HF and just a quick and free advice: the guilds tthat call themselves No1 after a month or 2 of playing fall the quickest and the hardest. Think about it.
    edited June 2013
    So should I report it it doesnt work like that for me? I never got a static number out of my regen no matter at what HP I am. I wouldnt ask something I havent tried already. But whatever, you know best wwhat you are doing and how you are using broken thing instead of report them and leave them be fixed. HF and just a quick and free advice: the guilds tthat call themselves No1 after a month or 2 of playing fall the quickest and the hardest. Think about it.

I'd be happy to help you test it more to show you exactly how it works. Seriously doubt regen is broken, sir.
    edited June 2013
    cybliss wrote: »
    I'd be happy to help you test it more to show you exactly how it works. Seriously doubt regen is broken, sir.

lol they litterally have no idea how anything works in this game, pretty much got to spoon feed them info...

basically how it works is if you are bloodied (under 50%) you get the full benefit of the stat mine gives 5.8% hp so i would get 5.8% of my hp every 3 sec, once above 50% it dimishes an gives you a lower an lower amount as you get closer to full hp...

if you want to see somthing funny/broken how about ~10k crit at lvl 40 lol

[IMG][/img]q50h.jpg
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    edited June 2013
    Why is it broken? The right specs and spell usage can make even more on lower levels :D benefits from armor pen+power, not broken at all, working as intended. Its a daily after all.
    edited June 2013
    Why is it broken? The right specs and spell usage can make even more on lower levels :D benefits from armor pen+power, not broken at all, working as intended. Its a daily after all.

i had my feats proced(crit serverity/combat advantage) 5 stack arcane 5 or 6 stack chill(double frost passives) on him then enffeble'd an drop it lol but ya if i put better gear on it would be stronger i had lvl 30 gear on in lv 40 match still pretty neat to see.. dalie w/o buffs/debuffs hits 2.1k- 3.4k :(
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
  • erdokanerdokan Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    laudon1 wrote: »
    heals for %health missing (maximum at 50% missing i think). Test regen yourself and you'll see it. What else do you think would be healing him for 980? The rejuv pot that heals for 980 a tick that also doesn't exist?

Regen doesn't give the same number of health per tick, greater potion of rejuv does (not the major one). Also, I highly doubt that fear has so much regen gear equipped, if any at all. Just stop making excuses and man up about it please, it's getting old now.
    David Valtiere, Lvl 70 TR with perfect Lvl 60 gear which I don't want to replace cause nostalgia yo ;_;
    edited June 2013
    erdokan wrote: »
    Regen doesn't give the same number of health per tick, greater potion of rejuv does (not the major one). Also, I highly doubt that fear has so much regen gear equipped, if any at all. Just stop making excuses and man up about it please, it's getting old now.

Have you tested this yourself, by any chance? If you test it for maybe 2 minutes you'll be able to see that it does give the same health per tick, given that you're below a certain % of hp.
  • erdokanerdokan Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    cybliss wrote: »
    Have you tested this yourself, by any chance? If you test it for maybe 2 minutes you'll be able to see that it does give the same health per tick, given that you're below a certain % of hp.

Nope I haven't, and Kiwi just told me about it. Seems that I was misinformed by a friend of mine - I do know that atleast one GF was using rejuvs in that match though, and that fear does make use of a bugged feat that gives him more health back than he's supposed to get from it. I also feel that the regen stat could use a nerf since it can't be outDPS'd 1v1 when used by a few tanky builds vs a DPS build with top DPS gear.

Anyways yeah, my bad on the 980 health ticks being a rejuv potion. Just checked the greater one and noticed that it heals 857 per 2 secs. I guess I'll be on the lookout for that specific number.

Edit: Laudon, would you like me to point out any mistakes that you make in a patronizing manner aswell? Oh wait, I can't because I don't care enough to go through such efforts.
    David Valtiere, Lvl 70 TR with perfect Lvl 60 gear which I don't want to replace cause nostalgia yo ;_;
    edited June 2013
    Nope I haven't, and Kiwi just told me about it. Seems that I was misinformed by a friend of mine - I do know that atleast one GF was using rejuvs in that match though, and that fear does make use of a bugged feat that gives him more health back than he's supposed to get from it. I also feel that the regen stat could use a nerf since it can't be outDPS'd 1v1 when used by a few tanky builds vs a DPS build.

Anyways yeah, my bad on the 980 health ticks being a rejuv potion. Just checked the greater one and noticed that it heals 857 per 2 secs. I guess I'll be on the lookout for that specific number.

Glad we sorted that out :) The major one heals for 1214 hp (on the off chance you didn't know) so make sure you look out for that too.
  • zacharylaudonzacharylaudon Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Nope I haven't, and Kiwi just told me about it. Seems that I was misinformed by a friend of mine - I do know that atleast one GF was using rejuvs in that match though, and that fear does make use of a bugged feat that gives him more health back than he's supposed to get from it. I also feel that the regen stat could use a nerf since it can't be outDPS'd 1v1 when used by a few tanky builds vs a DPS build with top DPS gear.

Edit: Laudon, would you like me to point out any mistakes that you make in a patronizing manner aswell? Oh wait, I can't because I don't care enough to go through such efforts.

Yes please. Knowledge is power. And if I have something incorrect I'd like to know :).
  • nocturnalgnocturnalg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I dont know if you guy's know me, but I am an honest man. Lemonade Stand does not cheat or use anything that other people cannot use as well. Honestly we are looking for challenges and we Enjoy playing with Crush it. I have many friends on Crush it. To be honest, the best players are also the most competitive. All of you know this to be true.
    Carnage
    Lemonade Stand
  • nocturnalgnocturnalg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I hope some day we can work together to take down Mindflayer and Beholder's guilds. I see them talking all this Ying Yang, but I bet they regret it when we merge.
    Carnage
    Lemonade Stand
    edited June 2013
    I can tell you all with the utmost respect, Laudon, Venomous, Fear, Invis, Lantiss, Jin, etc. etc. are all very good people, Legit gamers, and Elite Pvpers. On that I give my word.
    Carnage
    Lemonade Stand
    edited June 2013
    nocturnalg wrote: »
    I can tell you all with the utmost respect, Laudon, Venomous, Fear, Invis, Lantiss, Jin, etc. etc. are all very good people, Legit gamers, and Elite Pvpers. On that I give my word.

You might want to edit all of this out right now
    edited June 2013

lol how about no one uses ferious on both sides an see if it makes a diffrence?
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
  • ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What I cant figure out is why the heck are you using holy avenger enchant versus lifedrinker, vorpal, or plaguefire... Seems like its not amazing so why waste the AD to get a perfect one... I noticed Lord Steroidz is messing around with his enchant/weapon more... have you guys 1v1d to see who is the best gwf :)
  • laudon1laudon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ayroux wrote: »
    What I cant figure out is why the heck are you using holy avenger enchant versus lifedrinker, vorpal, or plaguefire... Seems like its not amazing so why waste the AD to get a perfect one... I noticed Lord Steroidz is messing around with his enchant/weapon more... have you guys 1v1d to see who is the best gwf :)

we can't kill each other. :) There is this one time he tried an experimental build against me and I killed him, if that counts aha.
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild
  • ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    we can't kill each other. :) There is this one time he tried an experimental build against me and I killed him, if that counts aha.
    Ya I figured it would be something like that... Still... Why use holy avenger? Seems like you can afford what you want so why not get something different... Just a player preference?
    edited June 2013
    ayroux wrote: »
    Ya I figured it would be something like that... Still... Why use holy avenger? Seems like you can afford what you want so why not get something different... Just a player preference?

I like the damage resist it gives. Good against arp stacking players.
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild
  • vyldorvyldor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Just so that it's clear, since I have received multiple reports over the spawn camping comment, spawn camping is not an exploiting or a punishable offense.

It's certainly something that may be changed in the future but while it is absolutely a cold thing to do it's not something that Cryptic will punish players for doing or the moderators will remove posts about. Generally if players get spawn camped they have already lost the match to begin with. It really doesn't gain an unfair advantage they didn't already have.

So let's not call players out for spawn camping. ;)
    Or anything else for that matter. Keep it civil, ya hear?

Fight them if you want. Ask them for advice. Or move on.

This is absurd;
    you mean to say that this is something that the developers designed as a part of the game? If that is the case, it is PATHETIC as is that aspect of the game.
  • possum440possum440 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    uncag3d wrote: »
    we can't help if you are not geared, we have the gear we like for our builds. if their was not tenebrous we would still be geared to our build in a different way.
    I think its pretty hard to complain about gear when you could get the exact same as us if you played about the same time we do.

I laughed at this. with this type of response and the ability to throw away 10 million AD I have to question how many exploiters are in this laughable guild.

Buck up uncaged, after the tene get nerfed into the ground I am sure you exploiters will get tons of challenges. Think about that for a bit.
    There is no worse feeling in the world than the moment during an argument you realize you are wrong.
    edited July 2013
    possum440 wrote: »
    I laughed at this. with this type of response and the ability to throw away 10 million AD I have to question how many exploiters are in this laughable guild.

Buck up uncaged, after the tene get nerfed into the ground I am sure you exploiters will get tons of challenges. Think about that for a bit.

In what way are we exploiting, sir?
    edited July 2013

do you really think we dont have builds set up for when they do get nerf'd lol in house builds ftw i think if i swiiched i might actually be stronger lol but im going to finish my cw b4 i finish my gf
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    edited July 2013

after we switch to armor pen, they'll be calling it an exploit.
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild
  • ifthirifthir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 281 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    after we switch to armor pen, they'll be calling it an exploit.

Does that make those of us who never stacked tene trailblazers?
This discussion has been closed.