test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lemonade Stand taking premade v premade requests

Comments

• nukeyoonukeyoo Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hurk97 wrote: »
    Don't group with these girls, anything doesnt go perfect(like their CW being a ****) they blame you and half of them ragequit after 1 death. True story

lmao... I wouldn't doubt it.. The skill cap for this game is a joke.. So any Tom, D!ck and Nancy can think they're king s#!t with the proper setup and gear but when you run into another person, with a proper gear n setup and without your buddies that face rolls r tab e q 1 first then takes a king s#!t all over you.. I'd imagine it being a bit frustrating for some in this case but rage quitting.. That's laughable.. Gotta watch my K/D ratio brosephs!
  • cyblisscybliss Member Posts: 108
    edited June 2013
    hurk97 wrote: »
    If you pve with them and they mess up, they will blame you and half will ragequit then ask you back for any loot you won.

So your bad experience with 4(?) of our members means that every member in the guild is like this? k
  • ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Funny how people flame LS and but they don't state their IGN , guilds or whatever . Screenshot or it didn't happen lol .
  • axer128axer128 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Oh look new #1 WORLD BEST GUILD NA (lol)
    http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/3175/6om.png

4 of Lemonade Stands best.
    3 of our best and a new guy we met (aoethedream, pretty awesome)

GG.

(note class icons are wrong in SS cuz games buggy. Was:
    me (GF)
    req (Clr)
    pvtpyle (GWF)
    aoethedream (CW, not in guild tho this was his recruitment test, so he is now)
    random poor rogue - mostly greens for gear, gained us near zero points, died in 1 hit.

Them:
    Invis (heavy stealth rogue)
    Kobe (also stealth rogue)
    Lord Steroids (there guild leader, gwf)
    Lantis (there best cw)
    random <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> geared gwf, tho unlike our rogue he at least contested mid a lot and used his defensive skills decently to prevent our point gain

I'll record one later. The one they posted in the op was like Requiems first premade pvp match, not exactly even odds.

Also note at least 3 of them have greater soulforged, perfect vorpal/lifedrinker/etc and rank8-9 enchants.
    I use lesser soulforged, no one else in team had better then full, rank 7 enchants tops.

ps: You can also see many of them HEAVILY cheat in pvp by abusing any and every bug, funny they even put a video of it. See medics quickbar: 1 pvp potion - the ONLY healing potion intended to be usable in pvp - fair. 2nd slot - rejuv potion - not intended to function in pvp - he spams them whenever close to death - pretty much impossible to kill a defensive player with one going, especially when combined with pvp pot (seperate cooldowns).

We used zero rejuv pots in this match. Kobe used some, didn't check for others.
    -Group tools in dire need of improvement, please read and reply to improve our community.
    -Epic Dread Vault Crushed.
    Characters (Dragon): Axer (60 Guardian, Leader of Crush It!), Controller (60 Wizard), Warlocker (60 Warlock)
  • llantissllantiss Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    axer128 wrote: »

GG.

me (GF)
    req (Clr)
    pvtpyle (GWF)
    random poor rogue - mostly greens for gear, gained us near zero points, died in 1 hit.

Them:
    Lantis (there best cw)
    random <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> geared gwf, tho unlike our rogue he at least contested mid a lot and used his defensive skills decently to prevent our point gain

I'll record one later. The one they posted in the op was like Requiems first premade pvp match, not exactly even odds.

Also note at least 3 of them have greater soulforged, perfect vorpal/lifedrinker/etc and rank8-9 enchants.
    I use lesser soulforged, no one else in team had better then full, rank 7 enchants tops.

1. I like how you flatter our pug (4/30) who died even faster than me a cw, who didn't contest any point for longer than 2sec, yet your pug rogue who actually defended backcaps and had more capture points than youre cleric is so poor.

2. It shows alot of your skill when your non guildie tops the scoreboard.

3. That's why 4v4s don't work, we had bad composition, our GF was afk and we decided to go with random luck, which actually cost us the 21 pts difference.

But imo this is a good thing, maybe now you'll grow a pair and 5v5 us on equal terms.
  • kobebryantmambakobebryantmamba Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    good job and fun games

looking forward to more games in the future with real 5v5s :)
  • pvtgomerpylepvtgomerpyle Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ^
    Would like that as well. Hopefully soon. good game
  • axer128axer128 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    good job and fun games

looking forward to more games in the future with real 5v5s :)
    I actually saw your post before you edited it. Real classy just like your bud lantis. I am actually about to do just what you said tho and go to bed, hope you do the same =)

But yea it's 5am, we don't generally stay up this late, lucky any of us were on. Night.
    -Group tools in dire need of improvement, please read and reply to improve our community.
    Characters (Dragon): Axer (60 Guardian, Leader of Crush It!), Controller (60 Wizard), Warlocker (60 Warlock)
  • venomous10venomous10 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    All i have to say about that match is Pvtpyle's back must be hurting from all that heavy carrying. The score doesn't show it but he nullified me and the crappy (no offense) gwf the entire match. So essentially it was a 3.5 v 3 ..just saying..

-King Steroidz
    edited June 2013

GG.

me (GF)
    req (Clr)
    pvtpyle (GWF)

Them:
    Lantis (there best cw)

ps: You can also see many of them HEAVILY cheat in pvp by abusing any and every bug, funny they even put a video of it. See medics quickbar: 1 pvp potion - the ONLY healing potion intended to be usable in pvp - fair. 2nd slot - rejuv potion - not intended to function in pvp - he spams them whenever close to death - pretty much impossible to kill a defensive player with one going, especially when combined with pvp pot (seperate cooldowns).

Why am I always put in the heavy stealth category for using shadow strike? Then what are the people who stay in stealth over 2x longer than me? Seems like every rogue is heavy stealth when they stay in stealth longer than 5 seconds from what people say about rogues.

You should already know my enchants are worth ~30k (rank 5 + no armor enchant huehue) other than my greater tenes and greater vorpal (earned through farming CN). Seems like you thought I was better geared by the way you posted.

How is using rejuv pots cheating when everyone has free access to it? Because some people don't want to use them? Seems more like a personal choice than abuse. I don't even use pvp pots(only pvp pot I use) half the time.

Could you also explain further how we "HEAVILY cheat" in pvp as well? Also would like to know these bugs possible in pvp. <- actually curious about this.

The "new #1 best guild" comment was probably a joke, but regardless it's pretty ridiculous that you posted it when it wasn't even a full premade vs premade.

-Invis fyi
  • gunbahahagunbahaha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 139
    edited June 2013

GG.

me (GF)
    req (Clr)
    pvtpyle (GWF)

Them:
    Lantis (there best cw)

im glad you could finally stomp these pay to win lemon loving scum

really proves that lemonade stand is a b class guild full of awful players

good work, any top players looking for a guild should join Crush It (the best guild NA)
  • lance01xlance01x Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    gunbahaha wrote: »
    good work, any top players looking for a guild should join Crush It (the best guild NA)

That goes with out saying considering Inflames is in that guild. That Guy is a god amongst TR's from a raw skill standpoint.
  • uncag3duncag3d Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013

GG.

me (GF)
    req (Clr)
    pvtpyle (GWF)

Them:
    Lantis (there best cw)

LMFAO.. we should premade when i log on if you dont rage quit again.. an im pretty sure invis has rank 5's

PS: considering how much they killed you guys i doubt they were even trying to cap points..
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    From #1 Guild Pve/Pvp [ Lemonade Stand ]
  • gctrlgctrl Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Can't we all just engage in friendly pvp without the trash talking and throwing out "We're #1" left and right? There is no real competitive scene in this game and the servers aren't even merged. Relax people ^_^

edit: We're all very good players, but skill-wise I wouldn't consider anyone here "The Best"
    Guild: Lemonade Stand | Server: Dragon (Original) | PvP Forever | 1og0s
    * TWITCH * YOUTUBE * MY GUIDES *
  • e11ze11z Member Posts: 144 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    gctrl wrote: »
    Can't we all just engage in friendly pvp without the trash talking and throwing out "We're #1" left and right? There is no real competitive scene in this game and the servers aren't even merged. Relax people ^_^

No.
    Because my guild is the best on eu/na/sea/Universe.
    The Best PVP Guild on Dragon/Neverwinter: YoloOldSkoolSwagLoveNeverGingersLuvDupStep even if it's just one of us, you might as well just afk.
  • laudon1laudon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    uncag3d wrote: »
    LMFAO.. we should premade when i log on if you dont rage quit again.. an im pretty sure invis has rank 5's

PS: considering how much they killed you guys i doubt they were even trying to cap points..

they refuse to do premade 5v5 :P
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild
  • damianessdamianess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 283 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    venomous10 wrote: »
    All i have to say about that match is Pvtpyle's back must be hurting from all that heavy carrying. The score doesn't show it but he nullified me and the crappy (no offense) gwf the entire match. So essentially it was a 3.5 v 3 ..just saying..

-King Steroidz
    Lol, Crush It has been saying the same about you Steroidz, you carry Lemonade Stand all on your back with your backcapping tank build. Just know you got nullified by the very build you made popular. Also know pvtlyle has greens on. Cry me a river. Just saying bro.
  • erdokanerdokan Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    venomous10 wrote: »

-King Steroidz

Sounds like you got a taste of your own medicine there :P

That's a big part of why you won the matches against us when we didn't have a gwf like you on our team. Oh look, I require 2 people to come to their own zone in order to capture it! They'll merely be able to stall since I use a broken build. The point will always stay contested aswell which means they won't get any points from it - and I can get back quick enough from their zone > potion and back to their zone before they can cap/get points from it. And if they don't spend this time contesting it, well, then I will cap their zone and get points from that. Yay! ~_~

Anyways yep more premade 5v5s in the future please, see if you guys can win when both teams are actually balanced, esp in the Riverscar Ruins map because the Hotenow map grants too many advantages to certain classes (contributes a lot to winning the game if those classes are on your team). Will be vidding aswell and point out any unusual actions such as rejuv pot heals, the ITC duration of Riddic, etc.

P.S. I like how when we win you guys make excuses, yet when you guys win you say 'stomped them just like any pug team' lmfao (as if the reason why we lost = cause we're 'bad'). This esp goes for Laudon on this thread - I don't like your attitude at all. Keep it up and I will get back at you for it.
    David Valtiere, Lvl 70 TR with perfect Lvl 60 gear which I don't want to replace cause nostalgia yo ;_;
    edited June 2013
    cybliss wrote: »
    Why am I always put in the heavy stealth category for using shadow strike? Then what are the people who stay in stealth over 2x longer than me? Seems like every rogue is heavy stealth when they stay in stealth longer than 5 seconds from what people say about rogues.

You should already know my enchants are worth ~30k (rank 5 + no armor enchant huehue) other than my greater tenes and greater vorpal (earned through farming CN). Seems like you thought I was better geared by the way you posted.

How is using rejuv pots cheating when everyone has free access to it? Because some people don't want to use them? Seems more like a personal choice than abuse. I don't even use pvp pots(only pvp pot I use) half the time.

Could you also explain further how we "HEAVILY cheat" in pvp as well? Also would like to know these bugs possible in pvp. <- actually curious about this.

The "new #1 best guild" comment was probably a joke, but regardless it's pretty ridiculous that you posted it when it wasn't even a full premade vs premade.

-Invis fyi

like I said , 3 players, not 4. well aware of ur gimp gear heh. You make up for well by being the best rogue in the guild though.

And imagine one of the top reasons we call you a heavy stealth build is cuz well your name is Invisibility and you time your stealth very well and behave very unpredictably while stealthed. Plus many of our guild rogues just play entirely different in regards to how they use stealth, you definitely use it more often. Not saying your any worse or better for it, just referring to your style.

And yea there is a reason every single regular healing potion is disabled in pvp and the special ones that work in there have 2 minute cooldowns. If you can't put 2 and 2 together and get that it's exploiting a bug to use potions that got through the pvp-disable filter, you need to learn more about these games my friend. Gona post that bug in the bug forums too, hopefully its fixed soon so we can enjoy more balanced matches.

And actually yea it was a joke, because we were already the #1 guild. Don't you remember who won the first gauntlgrym - the REAL endgame? heh.
  • damianessdamianess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 283 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    erdokan wrote: »

That's a big part of why you won the matches against us when we didn't have a gwf like you on our team. Oh look, I require 2 people to come to their own zone in order to capture it! They'll merely be able to stall since I use a broken build. The point will always stay contested aswell which means they won't get any points from it - and I can get back quick enough from their zone > potion and back to their zone before they can cap/get points from it. And if they don't spend this time contesting it, well, then I will cap their zone and get points from that. Yay! ~_~

Anyways yep more premade 5v5s in the future please, see if you guys can win when both teams are actually balanced, esp in the Riverscar Ruins map because the Hotenow map grants too many advantages to certain classes (contributes a lot to winning the game if those classes are on your team). Will be vidding aswell and point out any unusual actions such as rejuv pot heals, the ITC duration of Riddic, etc.

P.S. I like how when we win you guys make excuses, yet when you guys win you say 'stomped them just like any pug team' lmfao (as if the reason why we lost = cause we're 'bad'). This esp goes for Laudon on this thread - I don't like your attitude at all. Keep it up and I will get back at you for it.

Exactly. He uses his tank build because he knows it takes two people to bring him down and if he's in trouble, runs 60mph to a health pot, probably uses a battle potion and rejuv pot as well, and comes back to contest the point before we can cap it.

It's ok if he uses this tactic and build on others but cries on the forums when someone does it to his team.

Saying his post was dripping with irony is an understatement.
  • llantissllantiss Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You're making it sound like its some super secret spec that takes only a genius to figure out. I don't even play the class but from one browse through the AH I can see:

- It has the most gear variety with HP/defense on it
    - tenes, period.

I'm pretty sure I can make the same build without even speccing him. And we didn't even have a problem with their GWF, like yeah he was contesting non stop, but its ok its part of the game now, whenever I went there and created 2v1 he either died on spot or procced soulforge, tried to run and died.

the problem was the 5th pug which made it RNG, I mean did you even see the scores? 1000-979 (21 pts difference), I wouldn't bask in glory if I won just by 21 pts, sure its a win but not a dominant one.

About the rejuv pots, AFAIK only kobe/medic are the only guys using them, I used them one time when I just found out about it but never again.

Atm, cryptic made gwf a broken class, Imo atleast when doing premades it should be 1 of each class.
  • laudon1laudon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    numberone2.jpg

this thread make me this of this :)

(afro samurai #1 headband)
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild
    edited June 2013
    damianess wrote: »
    Because it's funny that you talk so much <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> but in reality you're a pillow biter. Should be renamed to Lemon Party to fit your persona.

Does it make you mad that I'm <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homophobia
    get yourself checked :)
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild
  • uncag3duncag3d Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    yea it was a joke, because we were already the #1 guild. Don't you remember who won the first gauntlgrym - the REAL endgame? heh.

? all i remember is it is broken an if you dont queue for pvp you win the event.. we all wanted to do pvp, cause gyrm loot is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

PS: ive never used this rejuv potion w/e.. so i have no idea what you are talking about..

Pretty much your logic is omg they beat me! they must be cheating let me make an excuse
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    From #1 Guild Pve/Pvp [ Lemonade Stand ]
    edited June 2013
    Whether you guys believe it or not, did you not see the post laudon made after that post by "laudon10" saying it wasn't him? Did you guys miss that or just completely ignore it. He wasn't even in that game so why are you so hurt by someone who didn't even beat you at that time? None of us playing said anything bad to anyone else in that match after but I guess you guys held a grudge against someone completely unrelated at the time. I was told you were a cool guy damianess, but all I see is you being a homophobe and trying to act cool. I bet you'd have tons to say about how I sound as well.
  • realborealbo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    "Best" in a game where PvP is completely broken with little tactics involved?

Ok.
    Admiralsig.png
    edited June 2013
    erdokan wrote: »

Been telling him how broken his build was and that I hate it since he made it. That aside, let's face it. GWFs are just going to keep getting buffed because people are still failing horribly(unbelievable) with them so we might as well all make GWFs and go **** eachother in neverending 5v5 GWF pvp matches.
    like I said , 3 players, not 4. well aware of ur gimp gear heh. You make up for well by being the best rogue in the guild though.

And imagine one of the top reasons we call you a heavy stealth build is cuz well your name is Invisibility and you time your stealth very well and behave very unpredictably while stealthed. Plus many of our guild rogues just play entirely different in regards to how they use stealth, you definitely use it more often. Not saying your any worse or better for it, just referring to your style.

And yea there is a reason every single regular healing potion is disabled in pvp and the special ones that work in there have 2 minute cooldowns. If you can't put 2 and 2 together and get that it's exploiting a bug to use potions that got through the pvp-disable filter, you need to learn more about these games my friend. Gona post that bug in the bug forums too, hopefully its fixed soon so we can enjoy more balanced matches.

And actually yea it was a joke, because we were already the #1 guild. Don't you remember who won the first gauntlgrym - the REAL endgame? heh.

Saying "at least 3 of them" is not the same as "3 of them" just fyi, not offense. Makes it seem like there's actually a possibility of more than 3.

Not saying you're calling me bad or good or anything by the "heavy stealth" comment. What I'm trying to point out is that I'm not built heavily for stealth.

None of us were using rejuv pots that match actually and I know why you thought kobe was using them, but I guess I do see where you're trying to come from with it being an exploit.

Again, joke or not, I heard we're in the same faction so lol.
  • ifthirifthir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 281 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    using the rejuv pots exploit and still lost?

wow

again, real players play with integrity and don't abuse exploits
    edited June 2013
    ifthir wrote: »
    using the rejuv pots exploit and still lost?

wow

again, real players play with integrity and don't abuse exploits

Do you guys mistake the regen stat for rejuv pots? Do you see a constant 1200 every second (or w/e it is) or just like 1900 every 3 seconds. the latter is regen. I'm not sure any of us would want to waste ad on rejuv pots.
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild
  • soulshamansoulshaman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    laudon1 wrote: »
    Do you guys mistake the regen stat for rejuv pots? Do you see a constant 1200 every second (or w/e it is) or just like 1900 every 3 seconds. the latter is regen. I'm not sure any of us would want to waste ad on rejuv pots.

No mistake at all and I called you out on using this cheat so spare me the you don't cheat BS.
    And smack talking while playing a premade vs a pug is exactly what cheaters do.
This discussion has been closed.