test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lemonade Stand taking premade v premade requests

Comments

• laudon1laudon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lemonade stand v manchester city
    http://www.twitch.tv/laudon/c/2434794
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild
  • laudon1laudon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    rematch v manchester city
    http://www.twitch.tv/laudon/c/2434806
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild
  • damianessdamianess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 283 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    gunbahaha wrote: »
    Why even bother talking about who is the best? This game isn't competitive, it never will be. Nobody is going to make money playing this game, they most likely won't even add a rating system. The people who are the best are the best by default because nobody else cares.

If you think there is some kind of amazing talent involved in winning on a PvP map that is less complicated than a WoW battleground you are being ridiculous. If you think there is some kind of amazing talent in successfully playing characters that are less complicated than MOBA heroes then you are being ridiculous.

You're right and I totally agree. It's too bad that some people don't share your opinion regarding the pvp in this game.

WoW has diminishing returns on CC and resilience, which will probably never happen in NWO.
  • uncag3duncag3d Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    damianess wrote: »
    You're right and I totally agree. It's too bad that some people don't share your opinion regarding the pvp in this game.

WoW has diminishing returns on CC and resilience, which will probably never happen in NWO.

Pretty sure i heard resillance coming out in gyrm patch.. so.. the rest will clearly come..
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    From #1 Guild Pve/Pvp [ Lemonade Stand ]
  • kidbskidbs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 294
    edited June 2013
    uncag3d wrote: »
    Pretty sure i heard resillance coming out in gyrm patch.. so.. the rest will clearly come..

It's a temporary buff based on your performance in one of the rounds, not a permanent stat on gear.
  • nightfer01nightfer01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 133 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    cybliss wrote: »
    I have rank 5s? using greater vorpal? with no armor enchant? by money do you mean AD?
    Noones using greater vorpal or perfect vorpal since you have plague fire. Everyone who have greater/perfect weapong enchant, greater/perfect armor enchant and greater tenes can call himself No1 :D Money cant buy you brain, but it can increase your epeen to the sky.Cant wait to see tenebrous enchant made a weapon enchant cause this is what will happen :D What are you gonna do without tenes? thats why I have no tenes cause they are too expencive for someone who doesnt want to spend money on a f2p game. You wanna be cool? Delete your toons and start from scratch with no money involved. When you do it and in 1 month you have the same items as right now, then we can talk. That is my challange to you. If you dont take it, I am sure your No1 status will go away or you will just leave the game cause you will get bored. If you do it the right way, with no money involved in the game, I will give you 25 million AD as a reward. Failed too do it will result with a suspecion on theway you got your AD for all those items you have.

Good luck!
  • drclawisdeaddrclawisdead Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well... um.. uh... If you get rid of all your awesome gear and level all new characters and reformat your computers and I will PvP you scrubs! BRING IT ON, PLEBEIANS!!
  • maiku217maiku217 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Lol Erza, without a doubt.. if you have not spent the money on this game, it's impossible to p2w in this game. I've spent around $7k now to max out two classes with multiple sets.. but if you think in one month you can make multiple perfects without spending a cent. Unless you're playing AH.. which I doubt SO MANY can be at the same time.. it's obvious AD was made through exploit.
    ElfenLiedSig.gif
    edited June 2013
    maiku217 wrote: »
    Lol Erza, without a doubt.. if you have not spent the money on this game, it's impossible to p2w in this game. I've spent around $7k now to max out two classes with multiple sets.. but if you think in one month you can make multiple perfects without spending a cent. Unless you're playing AH.. which I doubt SO MANY can be at the same time.. it's obvious AD was made through exploit.

we can't help it if the ad we get from selling CN rings/amulets/belts/weapons originated from the AD dupe. Most of the people in this guild haven't spent any money, (which I don't understand why it's a big deal.. They don't support the game at all) except for some of us who bought the guardian pack. Even though I bought the guardian pack, it has given me barely any advantages over a f2p player. A mount that was easily replaced by a howler via ad exchange, a weapon that helped me get to 20 fast, and a useless companion that's not as good as the healer companion. I'm just glad I supported the game somehow instead of just leeching off of the servers.
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild
  • erdokanerdokan Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    laudon10 wrote: »
    I watch a lot of Neverwinter Streams, and I saw someone named GCTRL fight Lemonade Stand on Twitch Stream. GCTRL is from the guild Crush It, which is a very good guild and nearly all of them have Tenebrous Enchants and Soulforged Enchants, putting them at the same gear level as the people from Lemonade Stand. I just wanted to let the community have another VOD of an equally geared team with teamspeak coordination against Lemonade Stand.

http://www.twitch.tv/gctrl/b/417516539 - The match starts at 2:12:00

Lemonade Stand stomped them in the 1st game just like a regular PUG group, and the 2nd game they played half of it 4v5 just for no apparent reason and nearly won while catching up at the end.

I tried finding more skilled streamers who have played Lemonade Stand, but this is so far the best I have found even though the GF not the best ever but still decent. You can see by the end of the stream where they still complain about the supposed "gear gap" when I have watched this guy's stream before and his gear is BIS. However, they did admit in the end that they would have lost 4v5 and started to blame more the rogue's spec than their gear.

Good luck to anyone else who wants to challenge this guild.

There is a gear gap though, and it does matter a lot when both parties know how to play. The main one being soulforged - most A team players in Lemonade Stand have greater or perfect soulforged while most of Crush It's A team players have regular soulforged. 1 or 2 seconds of extra invulnerability makes a huge difference in fights like these. Damian (TR) has regular tenebs and no ancient dagger set. Fulsom (CW) has rank 5 enchants. And so forth. Invisibility can get away with being less geared than the rest of the group because of his class (TR) and build that he uses (perma stealth/potb). He should definitely get some kind of soulforged enchantment though because I feel that it'd improve his performance quite a bit. ;)

Anyways, is this the entire reason why Crush It is not quite beating Lemonade Stand just yet? No. Is it part of the reason though? Yes. The other part would be tactics, which are not quite as 'practised' as Lemonade Stands' tactics yet, seeing as most of our guildies are fairly new recruits (including myself). There IS a gear gap though; we are not equally geared. Please do not deny that because you'd simply be wrong if you did.

Those facts aside, I really don't care who is best - especially on this game. Went up against a guild (not Lemonade Stand) on the test shard that had perfect everything + rank 9/10 dark enchants in their utility slots. When you consider the amount of exploits that there have been since the start of the game I really don't know what to think of that to be honest, seeing as there's no way of telling that all the people who exploited these methods to obtain crazy amounts of AD got perm banned or not. The guild leader claimed that all of them bought AD with real life money to be able to afford all that gear but meh, what are the odds (all recent events considered) - right? Nothing can be said for certain in any case though, so I'm not going to make any definite conclusions on this matter.

What I do know is that the cost of a perfect vorpal + perfect soulforged costs 30m+ alone. I honestly see no rational way for me to obtain such items, especially after the 20th when most valuable items become bind on pickup - it is really quite annoying. I guess I should congratulate the people that spent amounts like 7k usd on this game because they will always have the advantage in battle if they are also very skilled with the class/build they play with on top of having the BIS gear/enchants. Kind of takes the fun out of it though if you're trying to obtain AD by actually playing the game rather than spending that much money on virtual items >_>

Ah well, anyways - was a good second game. I analyze every game, and in particular the ones that I lose. I came up with a strategy before that second game started based on what I've analyzed so far and was pleased to see that we were in the lead for the first 1/4th of the match (when it was still 5v5). Well then, Imma get back to beating FE Awakening on Lunatic mode now (ugh XD) - until next time ^^
    David Valtiere, Lvl 70 TR with perfect Lvl 60 gear which I don't want to replace cause nostalgia yo ;_;
    edited June 2013
    For those saying you have to be p2w to have BiS enchants, here is data from the current values of CN items on the AH

Rings
    priest = 28k
    necro = 40k
    slaugh = 25k
    berser = 43k
    slave = 400k
    fugitive = 27.5k

first boss average value (excluding enchant/seals) = ~94k

Amulets
    fugitive = 180k
    slave = 48k
    necro = 7k
    guts = 9k
    necro = 7k
    excorcist = 300k

second boss average value (excluding enchants/seals) = ~92k

Belts
    excorcist = 40k
    priest = 42k
    guts = 66k
    slave = 500k
    necro = 180k
    fugitive = 750k

third boss average value (excluding enchants/seals) ~265k

Weapons/OH
    Talisman = 600k
    Orb = 1mil
    Dagger(mh) = 1.7m
    dagger(oh) = 1.4m
    icon = 1m
    symbol = 1m
    longsword = 400k
    shield = 400k
    greatsword = 750k
    knot = 334k

fourth boss average value (excluding enchants/seals) ~858k

average profit per CN run - 1.309m
    average profit per person (assuming 5 people were taken) - ~261.8k

I paid about 4 mil for my perfect holy avenger and about 9 mil for my perfect negation. 13mil. It would only take (at current market value of the CN drops) about 50 runs (AH cuts) to buy these two enchants. This is assuming you didn't run CN when weapons and offhands were closer to 10 mil a piece. The fact is, the person you see with BiS enchants has invested a lot of time into the game or worked a job. They are both the same; The latter being more efficient.
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild
  • gctrlgctrl Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    laudon1 wrote: »
    The fact is, the person you see with BiS enchants has invested a lot of time into the game or worked a job. They are both the same; The ladder being more efficient.

Truth. We can talk about the advantages of having BiS all day, but noone should really be complaining about the methods to which you acquire it in this game. For the most part, I don't care how anyone gets their gear as long as they know how to play.
    Guild: Lemonade Stand | Server: Dragon (Original) | PvP Forever | 1og0s
    * TWITCH * YOUTUBE * MY GUIDES *
  • llantissllantiss Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    gctrl wrote: »
    Truth. We can talk about the advantages of having BiS all day, but noone should really be complaining about the methods to which you acquire it in this game. For the most part, I don't care how anyone gets their gear as long as they know how to play.

I'm pretty sure we took you for PVP today, it was in house premades, the other team had "better" gear just FYI and we still won. You also received some compliments.

I don't get this argument about gear, I haven't invested any money into the game, I ran all the DDs at the beginning when they were profitable, moved to CN when we merged with more ppl, I'm pretty sure full p2w players can't solo CN or other dungeons like most of us do (us = veteran players, not just lemonade).

Btw David Valtiere, the guys you pvped on test shard just recopied their chars, it doesn't necessarily means they have the same gear on LIVE version.
    edited June 2013
    erdokan wrote: »
    There is a gear gap though, and it does matter a lot when both parties know how to play. The main one being soulforged - most A team players in Lemonade Stand have greater or perfect soulforged while most of Crush It's A team players have regular soulforged. 1 or 2 seconds of extra invulnerability makes a huge difference in fights like these. Damian (TR) has regular tenebs and no ancient dagger set. Fulsom (CW) has rank 5 enchants. And so forth. Invisibility can get away with being less geared than the rest of the group because of his class (TR) and build that he uses (perma stealth/potb). He should definitely get some kind of soulforged enchantment though because I feel that it'd improve his performance quite a bit. ;)

Anyways, is this the entire reason why Crush It is not quite beating Lemonade Stand just yet? No. Is it part of the reason though? Yes. The other part would be tactics, which are not quite as 'practised' as Lemonade Stands' tactics yet, seeing as most of our guildies are fairly new recruits (including myself). There IS a gear gap though; we are not equally geared. Please do not deny that because you'd simply be wrong if you did.

Those facts aside, I really don't care who is best - especially on this game. Went up against a guild (not Lemonade Stand) on the test shard that had perfect everything + rank 9/10 dark enchants in their utility slots. When you consider the amount of exploits that there have been since the start of the game I really don't know what to think of that to be honest, seeing as there's no way of telling that all the people who exploited these methods to obtain crazy amounts of AD got perm banned or not. The guild leader claimed that all of them bought AD with real life money to be able to afford all that gear but meh, what are the odds (all recent events considered) - right? Nothing can be said for certain in any case though, so I'm not going to make any definite conclusions on this matter.

What I do know is that the cost of a perfect vorpal + perfect soulforged costs 30m+ alone. I honestly see no rational way for me to obtain such items, especially after the 20th when most valuable items become bind on pickup - it is really quite annoying. I guess I should congratulate the people that spent amounts like 7k usd on this game because they will always have the advantage in battle if they are also very skilled with the class/build they play with on top of having the BIS gear/enchants. Kind of takes the fun out of it though if you're trying to obtain AD by actually playing the game rather than spending that much money on virtual items >_>

Ah well, anyways - was a good second game. I analyze every game, and in particular the ones that I lose. I came up with a strategy before that second game started based on what I've analyzed so far and was pleased to see that we were in the lead for the first 1/4th of the match (when it was still 5v5). Well then, Imma get back to beating FE Awakening on Lunatic mode now (ugh XD) - until next time ^^

So much to read O.O

Only thing i see here to comment on is..
    1. you havn't faced the a-team all together
    2. I have lesser an im not going to use soulforge at all an same w/ medic an lord steroids.. not even sure the other 2 will use soul either.. so techincally you are the people w/ the better soulforges here.

an... thats all i got.. lol
    nightfer01 wrote: »
    Noones using greater vorpal or perfect vorpal since you have plague fire. Everyone who have greater/perfect weapong enchant, greater/perfect armor enchant and greater tenes can call himself No1 :D Money cant buy you brain, but it can increase your epeen to the sky.Cant wait to see tenebrous enchant made a weapon enchant cause this is what will happen :D What are you gonna do without tenes? thats why I have no tenes cause they are too expencive for someone who doesnt want to spend money on a f2p game. You wanna be cool? Delete your toons and start from scratch with no money involved. When you do it and in 1 month you have the same items as right now, then we can talk. That is my challange to you. If you dont take it, I am sure your No1 status will go away or you will just leave the game cause you will get bored. If you do it the right way, with no money involved in the game, I will give you 25 million AD as a reward. Failed too do it will result with a suspecion on theway you got your AD for all those items you have.

Good luck!

lololololol too bad every time i accept your challenge you bail... litterally nothing you say you have backed up.. so please just remove yourself from our thread ty
    ps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    edited June 2013
    Lemonade Stand v Crush It
    http://www.twitch.tv/laudon/b/418000723
    Lemonade Stand.
    Dragon Guild
    edited June 2013
    So much to read O.O

2. I have lesser an im not going to use soulforge at all an same w/ medic an lord steroids.. not even sure the other 2 will use soul either.. so techincally you are the people w/ the better soulforges here.

Seems like your full A team is never on at the same time. Speaking of which, which people are the 5 that form your best team possible? Pretty sure I've played against atleast 3/5 of them being on the opponent team.

Also, please go and take a look at the armor enchantment of gunba, medic, kobe, riddic, lantiss, mouz, painshock - just to name a few. You'll be amazed, I'm sure ^_^
    David Valtiere, Lvl 70 TR with perfect Lvl 60 gear which I don't want to replace cause nostalgia yo ;_;
  • gctrlgctrl Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    llantiss wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure we took you for PVP today, it was in house premades, the other team had "better" gear just FYI and we still won. You also received some compliments.

Totally, gear isn't everything, but it certainly is a big deal in this game, especially in making certain builds more than viable. Like how tenebs allow certain classes to play much more defensively while still dishing out significant amounts of damage, or how they can significantly boost the damage of someone that is already doing mountains of damage. No matter how much you theory craft, every class has its limitations as to the number of different ways you can play them. Gear can break this limit sometimes and make unintended territory available.
    llantiss wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure full p2w players can't solo CN or other dungeons like most of us do (us = veteran players, not just lemonade).

Meh, I think you underestimate the value of experience, some people that have been playing games for a long time (particularly mmos) can learn mechanics/encounters/whatever very quickly, they reach the top of the curve faster than others. If they grasp things in a very short time I don't see the harm in them getting BiS stuff without really treading through a ton of content... for the most part.
    Guild: Lemonade Stand | Server: Dragon (Original) | PvP Forever | 1og0s
    * TWITCH * YOUTUBE * MY GUIDES *
  • venomous10venomous10 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Totally misspoke at the start. Not A team but 3/5. missing GC, pstar and that other good CW. We also def outgeared em. Axer OP.<3
    edited June 2013
    erdokan wrote: »
    Seems like your full A team is never on at the same time. Speaking of which, which people are the 5 that form your best team possible? Pretty sure I've played against atleast 3/5 of them being on the opponent team.

Also, please go and take a look at the armor enchantment of gunba, medic, kobe, lantiss, mouz, painshock - just to name a few. You'll be amazed, I'm sure ^_^

medic only one ik off top of my head has negation/holy
    an for " A team" it would be me/Lord/Lantis/kobe 5th is questionable medic/gunba/riddic/invis when he gets better gear
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    edited June 2013
    invis when he gets better gear

Lol'd at that XD. But yeah, I've deffo played against that line-up before. Good to know though, thanks for informing me :P

Think that's about all I'll have to say on the subject then. Kobe directed me to the thread btw, then I read some things that were incorrect and corrected them. Carry on :)
    edited June 2013
    So much to read O.O

lololololol too bad every time i accept your challenge you bail... litterally nothing you say you have backed up.. so please just remove yourself from our thread ty
    ps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

I actualy switched back to greater soulforge
    too stronk
  • krewcifykrewcify Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    nightfer01 wrote: »

Good luck!

I've ran CN with them before, they ran it legit. That's a lot of money to be made when you have it on farm.
    Also, they are in fact the number one PvP guild on dragon, it's also a pleasure to run with them. My point of view anyway.
  • idunazidunaz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 53
    edited June 2013
    Does your guild have a GWF named Nora in it? Thought she had Lemonade Stand as her guild tag. Ran into her a couple matches in a row yesterday. She was a beast. Seemed like when she popped Unstoppable she had crazy sustain even when she was really low. Was curious what gear/spec she was running.
    edited June 2013
    idunaz wrote: »
    Does your guild have a GWF named Nora in it? Thought she had Lemonade Stand as her guild tag. Ran into her a couple matches in a row yesterday. She was a beast. Seemed like when she popped Unstoppable she had crazy sustain even when she was really low. Was curious what gear/spec she was running.

Hahaha awesome. Yeah Nora is in our guild and yes he is very beastly. In terms of spec i think he keeps it a secret that *******!

-Lord Steroidz
  • kulgribnarkulgribnar Member Posts: 84
    edited June 2013
    For those saying you have to be p2w to have BiS enchants, here is data from the current values of CN items on the AH

Rings
    priest = 28k
    necro = 40k
    slaugh = 25k
    berser = 43k
    slave = 400k
    fugitive = 27.5k

first boss average value (excluding enchant/seals) = ~94k

Amulets
    fugitive = 180k
    slave = 48k
    necro = 7k
    guts = 9k
    necro = 7k
    excorcist = 300k

second boss average value (excluding enchants/seals) = ~92k

Belts
    excorcist = 40k
    priest = 42k
    guts = 66k
    slave = 500k
    necro = 180k
    fugitive = 750k

third boss average value (excluding enchants/seals) ~265k

Weapons/OH
    Talisman = 600k
    Orb = 1mil
    Dagger(mh) = 1.7m
    dagger(oh) = 1.4m
    icon = 1m
    symbol = 1m
    longsword = 400k
    shield = 400k
    greatsword = 750k
    knot = 334k

fourth boss average value (excluding enchants/seals) ~858k

average profit per CN run - 1.309m
    average profit per person (assuming 5 people were taken) - ~261.8k

I paid about 4 mil for my perfect holy avenger and about 9 mil for my perfect negation. 13mil. It would only take (at current market value of the CN drops) about 50 runs (AH cuts) to buy these two enchants. This is assuming you didn't run CN when weapons and offhands were closer to 10 mil a piece. The fact is, the person you see with BiS enchants has invested a lot of time into the game or worked a job. They are both the same; The ladder being more efficient.

Basically what you're saying is, this is your fastest means of AD flow now since your means of exploiting have been diminishing. I'm sure the majority of you cashed in on all the early exploits like professions quest or GF valiant armor bug then took your three day slap on the wrist like a baws... but sure I believe you all farmed CN endlessly like you say.. :rolleyes:
  • idunazidunaz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 53
    edited June 2013
    venomous10 wrote: »
    Hahaha awesome. Yeah Nora is in our guild and yes he is very beastly. In terms of spec i think he keeps it a secret that *******!

-Lord Steroidz

Haha didn't realize Nora is a he. Whatever spec/gear he is running, its brutal.
  • eyevan01eyevan01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah! I don't understand why every game doesn't learn from past games. Premades should be queued against other premades and not PUGs. It's always an issue in every game and yet games don't address this at the beginning. They always fix this when people are tired of it and it's too late.
  • maiku217maiku217 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    idunaz wrote: »
    Haha didn't realize Nora is a he. Whatever spec/gear he is running, its brutal.

I believe when you quote something, it means you've at least read it. Clearly says he keeps it a secret lol.
    ElfenLiedSig.gif
  • cyblisscybliss Member Posts: 108
    edited June 2013
    Basically what you're saying is, this is your fastest means of AD flow now since your means of exploiting have been diminishing. I'm sure the majority of you cashed in on all the early exploits like professions quest or GF valiant armor bug then took your three day slap on the wrist like a baws... but sure I believe you all farmed CN endlessly like you say.. :rolleyes:

Nice try 1/10
    edited June 2013
    maiku217 wrote: »
    I believe when you quote something, it means you've at least read it. Clearly says he keeps it a secret lol.

lol?

-King Steroidz
This discussion has been closed.