test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Balance and Gameplay Update - post your feedback here!

Comments

• Options
    onehappygnadeonehappygnade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Cleanse is a problem with this update.

Cleanse removing 1 debuff every 20 seconds and doesn't remove Death Debuff? Come now. Why should someone get it now?
    Cleanse should be remove 1 debuff per click, or remove all every 20 seconds. It should also remove the Death Buff, it'll become problematic when it comes to the Epic Dungeons.
  • Options
    rangurenranguren Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2013
    well, Feedback is just feedback, so many pro n' cons not going to change things, well, they just release it anyway, even ahead of schedule June 20th to today (here is already 6/13/13 :D). Good Luck everyone
  • Options
    wholyhandgrenadewholyhandgrenade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I just want the respect tokens.
  • Options
    shajib1234shajib1234 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Guardian Fighter protectors are meant to be the super tanks, the complete opposite end of a conquerors, which does massive damage. I hope guardian fighters gets adjusted depending on what build they go. As of now, it is absolutely useless to play a guardian fighter protector build because the extra defense abilities are insignificant, in comparison to the insane amount of dps output by conquerors. Its not surprising to see majority of the GFs playing as a conqueror, cos the other 2 builds are useless.

PS- the coming update is going in the right direction generally speaking, but its far from what it should be.
  • Options
    chuckwolfchuckwolf Member Posts: 634 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I just want the respect tokens.

Respect is earned, respec on the other hand is given away for free with the patch
    @Powerblast in game
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    shajib1234 wrote: »
    Guardian Fighter protectors are meant to be the super tanks, the complete opposite end of a conquerors, which does massive damage. I hope guardian fighters gets adjusted depending on what build they go. As of now, it is absolutely useless to play a guardian fighter protector build because the extra defense abilities are insignificant, in comparison to the insane amount of dps output by conquerors. Its not surprising to see majority of the GFs playing as a conqueror, cos the other 2 builds are useless.

PS- the coming update is going in the right direction generally speaking, but its far from what it should be.

true, but after the "balancing" I believe some will respec to Protector, otherwise no defense at all
  • Options
    shajib1234shajib1234 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i'll drink a toast to the nerf of ray of enfeeblement. Bout dam time it was nerfed
  • Options
    osadamaskosadamask Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I can honestly say that if rogues are one hitting everyone else in PvP at level 60 that a 50 to 60% reduction is likely needed. The better fix would likely have been to make armor and defense more defensive and less totally worthless. If you defense up there simply isn't a noticeable difference in the damage you receive in this game, in PvP you are still being one and two hit constantly while maxing your defense. Defense in this game is absolutely a broken joke.

I completely agree, the fact that building a defense based character makes little difference is the real issue. Defense values need to have more significant of a change in damage.
  • Options
    solsol1337solsol1337 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 241 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    osadamask wrote: »
    I completely agree, the fact that building a defense based character makes little difference is the real issue. Defense values need to have more significant of a change in damage.

Or maybe do it like almost every other game out there and give a baseline damage reduction to everyone in PVP that you can then choose to increase? Or use a model that some other games do where each skill has a PVP mode and a PVE mode? There are lots of solutions to this problem that other games use, because they work. I am not sure what's wrong with this design team that they haven't even attempted any actual solution yet.
  • Options
    superhumanseamansuperhumanseaman Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Look into the Epic Vault Dungeon. Yshiggol is almost impossible to beat with your standard heal dps and tank team. It appears that the only way to be him is with CW, DC, and TR. And the amount of adds he spawns...and the tentacles.. Most people i ask about Vaults just say dont do it. And they are right..
  • Options
    terhixterhix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 242 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Defense alone scales quite fine compared to other stats, especially if your class has access to some extra resistance buffs / feats. Damage itself is quite out of proportions (easy to fix with a -x% damage in pvp), and the fact that more and more people run around with plague fire enchant doesn't help it.
  • Options
    osadamaskosadamask Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Enchants need some major rebalancing >>
  • Options
    etherealjetherealj Member Posts: 1,091 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    osadamask wrote: »
    Enchants need some major rebalancing >>

GPF stacking coming to an end is going to open up fun enchants like lightning at least.
    Use the <removed exploit lead-in> to interact with the auction vendor.
  • Options
    yoshifoniqyoshifoniq Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi,

I want to say that the DC's Astral shield nerfing is way too much.

I can understand why some people would want parties not to need 2 DC's, so other classes can be wanted too, so i think removing the stacking of Astral Shields is a good thing.

BUT

Why leave it at 20% damage resistance, and moreover, why making it last less, so now it has a 5 secs window where the DC can't cast it?

I paid a pack for this game, because i liked it the way it was.

Now this patch comes and ruins my experience of it, and makes my class pretty useless in pve, and impossible to play in pvp.

And Gaultgrym content will require to play pvp...

So i really hope, for the sake of this game, that the developers will hear this message and restablish the balance.

For example, make the Astral shield's damage resist 30% or 40%, and above all, let it last until it can be cast again.

Because astral shield is the only thing that prevents DC's to be insta-killed, on pve or pvp.

If people can't learn how to play against a cleric who only has astral shield as a decent protection, then it isn't the players who play as DC's fault.

Also, other classes nerfs aren't so much, for example the TR nerfing isn't really a nerfing, in pvp at least, just tried pvp, and TR players still kill instantly.

So please do something to make the DC class playable again, and please do it fast !!!

With best regards
  • Options
    gctrlgctrl Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    xatriu wrote: »
    Just got off the test server and i gotta say im STILL disappointed with the GWF. Sure its an improvement, but numbers still arent quite there. Id like Sure Strike to do a bit more damage, it STILL wouldnt harm a TR's role in a party. Im not entirely sure about base numbers of things, but i hate looking at my rogue being geared in pvp gear dealing near 1.2k damage per attack with only 1.55k power, whereas my GWF whos geared with Ancient Castle Never weapon set, part T2 (Vigilant Warlord) and part T1 (Berserker Set) only scratches 750 damage with Sure Strike. My weapon carrying 805-984 damage combined with 4k power should definately hit harder than 750! I would personally like to see that number at at least 1k per hit (for someone geared like me), we STILL would b NOWHERE NEAR the single target DPS that TR has. But at least then we would better fit the description of 2ndary Striker.

Also for the GWF's that wants to go the off-tank way, u should add increased threat to Wicked Strike (or make some paragon feat apply it) so we can effectively get aggro from trash and keep that aggro as well, because as it stands now, the only 2 AoE's that gives aggro is Slam (Daily, and if u HAVE that feat) and Daring Shout (again, u need to have a feat) also Dearing Shout does no initial damage, but with the feat u get 5% of ur total power dealt as damage when using this skill which with a total power of 4k that translates into...200 damage............ Just give wicked strike added threat and b done with it already!
    On the flipside, non-Sentinel path players can still do their AoE job using Weaponmaster's Strike without worrying about unwanted aggro.

Now to something different and just as critical. Pvp!
    I think that the efficiency of armor pen should b toned down. On my GWF i went the Sentinel paragon line.. Doing PvP, a high end geared rogue will still kick ur butt. eventhough i have 40% damage reduction, 40% deflect chance, 34ac, 2.4k armor and the sentinel trees passive (Increases defensive stat by 20%, but doesnt show on char sheet) i STILL eat 800-1k damage per knife from TR's ranged at-will.. He has 12.. Thats 10k+ damage.. Almost half my hp.. That is just plain wrong and imba when im described as an offtank! Also high end WC's deals devestating numbers and personally i believe that Armor Pen stacking is the reason for this.
    In short, my not so well geared TR with lots of armor pen wrecks everything, my fairly high end tanky lil beef ball (Halfling) gets wrecked too fast by everything.

In the end though. I DO enjoy my GWF for PvE, i love its skillset and farming with him is a blast. But i must say i absolutely HATE PvP with him. For PvP i play my TR.

The reasons i hate PvP with my GWF is our lack of ability to absorb damage. I would like to able to grab the attention of things, endure being shot at and stuff while other team members does the killing. But 1 cc, and im in big trouble. No shield and no dodge complicates things for us. We have no gapclosers, no sneak abilities, no abilities to effectively get into the fight. TR gets stealth and a flashy backstab. CW has their range. GF has their shield and tankyness. But what do we have? Sprint? yeah thats not gonna get us too far. Its not helping me do my job one bit. So i get 3 choices, i can either barge in, take a CC from a CW and get slaughtered in secs by everyone.
    OR i can barge in. take a CC from a CW, activate unstoppable when im half dead and still b slaughtered in secs by everyone.
    OR i can wait for someone else b the meatshield which probably wont favor the team at all as you cant deal damage as efficiently as either rogue or CW. (you dont have the rogues burst or the CW's range and need to struggle to get into ppls faces)

Now for someone whos suppose to b the sturdiest piece on the battlefield aside from a GF you really havent got much good to offer ur team. I think that would all change if Unstoppable was changed to b charging at all times, not only when u smack stuff. In that way ud have a utility to help you get into the fight as well as u could take a beating and b a proper distraction at the very least before dying/running away. At least thats a good few secs where ur team can do some work now that u have the attention of the majority of ppl. the GWF would now b useful.

Class still needs a LOT of tweaks all-around. We're still like the poo of 2 worlds, though with the changes on test shard we're a bit less the poo of 2 worlds.

One of the best pvp'rs in the game is a GWF, you simply need to get better gear/enchants or theory craft your build/feats more or just get better at the game in general. I see good players being extremely effective across all the classes right now, if they are doing it then you can too.

This is the same old nonsense from every other MMO, where people simply don't realize the potential of their class and immediately think there is something wrong with the game, and not them.

edit: And to be fair, how would you make sense of it? If you have a rogue friend who you constantly see going around destroying people in pvp and then you go on the forums and see thread after thread of people complaining about rogues sucking in pvp, what is the conclusion you would come to? You would think they clearly don't know what they're doing, they're missing something. And thats you right now, I have several GWF friends who understand that there are some problems with the class, but they still own in pvp regardless. Clearly you're doing something wrong.
    Guild: Lemonade Stand | Server: Dragon (Original) | PvP Forever | 1og0s
    * TWITCH * YOUTUBE * MY GUIDES *
  • Options
    hippomousehippomouse Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 61
    edited June 2013
    You have nerfed the cleric so badly there literally is little point playing them. Your idea of balance for PVP is such that as a cleric you may as well not do it or you will just get people building dps clerics thus negating the point of a cleric class. If you want balance, seeing as a cleric heals their group (allegedly, although in this game clerics are the worst healers ever) that should count, just like a fighter or rogue doing damage should count too. It possibly is the most stupid "re balancing" idea I have ever seen.

The astral shield nerf is terrible. It has a shorter duration and now you cannot cast it again for about 5/6 seconds. You have nerfed the cleric and other classes but not the mobs. Spellplague is insane and have even read your own devs cannot beat some dungeons. What is the point of that? Yes it should be a challenge but at one point today I had the aggro of 6 of those laser creatures each hitting for 4k damage and pretty much everywhere so essentially I was dead.

It gives you no chance to build divinity but as the healing is so lame on clerics the HP you get back from astral shield is miniscule compared to the amount of damage mobs do.

You have essentially taken a class who before were mediocre at damage and mediocre at healing and made them worse. Great job. For me its made me lose all interest in this game not to mention your lack of imagination for any quests from about 15th level where it is all get 3 seeds, plant 4 trees from that lvl to 60th.
  • Options
    daowacedaowace Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well color me surprised; the patch was shoved out without notice today.

Didn't even get to 50 nor level my guardian enough to take advantage of the incorrect levels on their set.

Yet again I miss things other people have gotten weeks ago. Such a joy.
  • Options
    snakebyte6x6x6snakebyte6x6x6 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    As usual, PvP screws up the game for everybody else.
  • Options
    efaiciaefaicia Member Posts: 71
    edited June 2013
    hippomouse wrote: »
    You have nerfed the cleric so badly there literally is little point playing them. Your idea of balance for PVP is such that as a cleric you may as well not do it or you will just get people building dps clerics thus negating the point of a cleric class. If you want balance, seeing as a cleric heals their group (allegedly, although in this game clerics are the worst healers ever) that should count, just like a fighter or rogue doing damage should count too. It possibly is the most stupid "re balancing" idea I have ever seen.

The astral shield nerf is terrible. It has a shorter duration and now you cannot cast it again for about 5/6 seconds. You have nerfed the cleric and other classes but not the mobs. Spellplague is insane and have even read your own devs cannot beat some dungeons. What is the point of that? Yes it should be a challenge but at one point today I had the aggro of 6 of those laser creatures each hitting for 4k damage and pretty much everywhere so essentially I was dead.

It gives you no chance to build divinity but as the healing is so lame on clerics the HP you get back from astral shield is miniscule compared to the amount of damage mobs do.

You have essentially taken a class who before were mediocre at damage and mediocre at healing and made them worse. Great job. For me its made me lose all interest in this game not to mention your lack of imagination for any quests from about 15th level where it is all get 3 seeds, plant 4 trees from that lvl to 60th.

Well, This is a discouraging read. *sigh*
    If I get home tonight and log in to an impossible to play healer I will quit and uninstall and thank OGD that I didnt give one red cent to this game. What they are doing, is making it necissary to buy from the cash shop to beat anything, I mean, Why doesn't the healer have a rez? (that one is pretty blatant if you ask me)

I hope they fix AS balance very, VERY quickly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    rakavicrakavic Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    PVP should be alot more balanced for crying out loud. In theory every class should be able to go at one another and the skill of the user should determine the outcome.

The DC is THE worst class now imo, they can't do enough damage to hurt anyone and they can't heal themselves long enough to get any help from their teammates.

The T2+ dungeons will require a very very skilled person at the helm to even come close to allowing a finish. I see the prices in the AH going sky high.
  • Options
    etherealjetherealj Member Posts: 1,091 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    efaicia wrote: »
    If I get home tonight and log in to an impossible to play healer I will quit and uninstall and thank OGD that I didnt give one red cent to this game. What they are doing, is making it necissary to buy from the cash shop to beat anything, I mean, Why doesn't the healer have a rez? (that one is pretty blatant if you ask me)

Haven't found a fight that's any harder yet. Will have to see how FH goes.
    Use the <removed exploit lead-in> to interact with the auction vendor.
  • Options
    wingsforwingsfor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well the problum with cleric is u cant and u want use more than 3 same spells in a 5 man ever.

1. U dont have a choice..u need forgemasers flame..cool they fixed divine glow, but what for if i never ever am gonna put it on my tab..except maybe in future Raid conntent where there will be more than one DC in grp.

2. I cant even use the **** forgemasters flame when i would like to..i am a rotation Bot now.
    Put AS down, 1 sec before its off , put Hollwed Ground.. than FF on whoever seems to need it.. and spam Sunburst whenever its off cd. I thought after patch playing DC would get more exciting and demanding..but now i dont even have to run from mobs to much.
    so i basicly stand there and spam one rotation after the other in every fight just these 3 spells..

3. Etheral boon is nerfed in to uselesness..yes i know it works as intended ..but so does ouer "best passive" (shield 1 guy from 1 source of dmg every 60 sec!) and nobody uses it. I could live with the nerf to Divinity regeneration but what i definitly cant live with, is that spamming spells to regen divinty takes 2 times longer now..and no..ofc there is no possibility to have 2 or 3 changable tabs, so i have to manually switch them out every time to get the low cd spells on the tab..and i cant be arsed to do that.

4.oh no my 3. point is not valid at all. after all i cant dispell rez sickness any more..and a campfire doesent do aswell..so after every wipe on a boss..a 3 minute breake in the game, where everybody can hang around and get frustrated.

Why are u making changes where a 12 years old who is playing the game for one day could tell u how much they suck?!
    Keep ur AS nerf, keep the divinity income nerf and also keep ur <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> pvp (from a DC's point of view).

...but if you force me to camp at the fire for 3 min. after a wipe u are one player short.

i really really want:

1. after wipe and rez at campfire, divinity bar gets refilled and basically every bar there is to fill for every class including AP
    2. campfires dispel rez sickness!
  • Options
    munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I dont care that Astral Shield cannot be stacked, I honestly dont even care that we have to go 5-6 seconds without it.

In all actuality, I would like to not "HAVE", to even use it, depending on my build.

You guys at Cryptic say you listen to the public. Well, I'm not sure who you are listening to honestly.

Get rid of Righteousness. Its the most idiotic mechanic I have ever heard of. In a game like Rift, Cleric heals were nerfed because Clerics were UNSTOPPABLE. Huge damage, huge heals, was pointless to even try and fight them, most smart people just ran when they seen one.

What you have done, is take a mediocre class,..and made it worse.

Again, I care not, about stacking shields, I thought it was bull**** anyway, and I can deal with not having it 100% uptime. But for the love of god, take away Righteousness. We are clerics, our job is to heal, how can a dude heal his group, if hes dead cuz you nerfed our own heals to the ground?

In my opinion, its like making rogues TAKE 40% MORE damage, because they are a pure DPS class. Sounds dumb right? Yah, thats exactly the same was <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> with Cleric self heals.

I'm not quitting my cleric, I'll still solo heal CN, but giving us this ridiculous debuff isnt making the game "challenging". Its just a stupid mechanic, that we are finding ways around because you jacked up the Cleric class.

If you really are listening to the players, go look on the Cleric forums, or the combat forums, its all over the place.

Get rid of Righteousness completely, ....its just stupid
  • Options
    eclipsiumeclipsium Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I remember once upon a time there was a paladin in WoW and ppl was qqing about bubble skill and then paladin got nerf. You did same thing to one heal class in NWO world.

Look at what you did,

1- You killed number one dps class that should be (rogue).
    I understand nerfin on execution for pvp but nerf on flurry is unacceptable.

2- You think CW's got nerfed but they are still powerfull overall rogue in PvP.

3- You think you buffed GWF and GF's dmg and skills duration for future/end game dungeon because they had not a free slot for dungeons. But you buffed them insanely for PvP too and they are more OP than ex one.

Would you explain me how tanky thing can beat dps thing in PvP combat event dont use a single Daily? Stun lock, knock off without effort something? Dealing like 7 - 10k crit dmg with single encounter and keeping using it without waitin too much?

4- Clerics are only healer in this game. They can sacrifice arcane shield stack, maybe arcane shield cooldown(it should be like 3 secs not 5 or 6 something) but they should gain some buff over healing skills and also defensive buffs. You killed clerics.

So this is not patch for balance. This is like an expansion with name like "Rise of the Warriors".

Your developers need more experience for mmorpg. They are unexperienced about dungeon design, boss and boss encounters, environment, balance/imbalance for pvp/pve etc.

P.S.: Sorry for my english it is not my native language. I just wanted to say something about this patch cuz it made me sick.
    P.S.: I have CW and Rogue and i am on GWF cuz of this patch.
  • Options
    nuromalnuromal Member Posts: 47
    edited June 2013
    cant even log in... disconnected due to error message
  • Options
    canishelixcanishelix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 49
    edited June 2013
    eclipsium wrote: »
    I remember once upon a time there was a paladin in WoW and ppl was qqing about bubble skill and then paladin got nerf. You did same thing to one heal class in NWO world.

Look at what you did,

1- You killed number one dps class that should be (rogue).
    I understand nerfin on execution for pvp but nerf on flurry is unacceptable.

2- You think CW's got nerfed but they are still powerfull overall rogue in PvP.

3- You think you buffed GWF and GF's dmg and skills duration for future/end game dungeon because they had not a free slot for dungeons. But you buffed them insanely for PvP too and they are more OP than ex one.

Would you explain me how tanky thing can beat dps thing in PvP combat event dont use a single Daily? Stun lock, knock off without effort something? Dealing like 7 - 10k crit dmg with single encounter and keeping using it without waitin too much?

4- Clerics are only healer in this game. They can sacrifice arcane shield stack, maybe arcane shield cooldown(it should be like 3 secs not 5 or 6 something) but they should gain some buff over healing skills and also defensive buffs. You killed clerics.

So this is not patch for balance. This is like an expansion with name like "Rise of the Warriors".

Your developers need more experience for mmorpg. They are unexperienced about dungeon design, boss and boss encounters, environment, balance/imbalance for pvp/pve etc.

P.S.: Sorry for my english it is not my native language. I just wanted to say something about this patch cuz it made me sick.
    P.S.: I have CW and Rogue and i am on GWF cuz of this patch.

Totally agree with this..... give rogues back their bloody damage! cus tts wht they are supp to be doing!! Why do you have to nerf? just buff the weaker classes...

Who the hell are they hiring as developers anyways? mushrooms?

now the GF and GWF can do everything... nice have to make a GF now
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    efaicia wrote: »

what can I say, cleric is the most reason people can defeat the game easily without the pricey "coalescence Ward"

/sarcasm
  • Options
    waco70waco70 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    When cryptic brings the nerft bat out.... they never stop swinging!
  • Options
    delionivercourtdelionivercourt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 86
    edited June 2013
    OK I went through a dungeon with my DC today with a guild group, wow just, really? ok so I get it the pvp community wants things "equal" after long discussions with the guild I am in, and talking about everything, in pve things were not meant to be "equal" A Devoted cleric is suppose to heal the party, not and this is the really sad thing, come within 1K of doing more damage in a dungeon then the tank, and that was so they could get their divinity back to try and heal the party. Each Class has its own area it should be OP in period. Back Attacks and stuff like that stealthed hell yes the TR should own that situation. When it comes to healing sadly Field Medic on the chart at the end wasn't even our cleric it was our tank.

I honestly do understand those who pvp want things more even more fair etc. That does not mean that in pve everything including the kitchen sink should deal more damage, and then our clerics are now rotation bots throwing heals in rotation, so that they have time to build it back up. I love and enjoy this game, will enjoy it and continue to play it. However, Devoted Clerics are meant to be Healers, they are not a Paladin, nor are they a Battle Cleric, they are a healing class. So can we just get them back to doing what they are suppose to do, Heal. If the devs want something else, Bring out a Paladin, or a Battle Cleric, or bring in another healing class because right now, we have a Cleric who cant heal to save anyone really.
  • Options
    ladyhighnessladyhighness Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Great control wizards have been made utterly useless, wizards can't control any class and can't control most mobs. Furthermore, control wizards can now be one hit by clerics, great weapon fighters, rogues and guardian fighters. On the bright side all wizards damage have been reduced so much that in pvp people just stand on the base while you hit them knowing that no matter if a wizard hits them 500 times they'll never die. Example wizard's hardest hitting encounter now hits for 200-300 damage with T2 weapon and gear. Your enemy(mob or player) has over 20k hp and are immune to all control effects. Now lets compare that with a guardian fighter(tank class) that can't be control in any way has the highest defense and hp and can hit for up to 33k with one skill with T2 weapon and gear, for their class they should get a 10% defense increase and harder hitting skills. Or compare the great weapon fighter, who is immune to control effects, they are now given them ability to increase their hp and heal for all the damage they receive. So good news control wizards, the game has been balanced so that you have the lowest defense in game, the lowest damage in game and all the mobs and players you fight are immune to control. That said I'm glad to see that GMs are willing to try to balance the game and I hope one day they will balance it again in a way that balances things. But for now if you increase every other classes stats and abilities and drastically decrease all of the wizards damage and then make everything immune to control then it's not balanced. Oh and by the way decreasing damage of magic missile wasn't on the list, but it now does about 188-200 at lvl 60 if you're in T2 gear and weapon. Conduit of Ice now does 300 total damage. And don't try to lift anyone since the patch the grab and lift now only lasts for 0.2secs if you can find anyone that isn't immune to it... I hope the GMs will play the wizards since the patch and see the end balance for themselves