test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Balance and Gameplay Update - post your feedback here!

1161718192022»

Comments

• Options
    sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks everybody for all of your feedback! Hope you enjoy all of the updates that came with this patch! :)
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • Options
    zaarel2zaarel2 Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Thanks everybody for all of your feedback! Hope you enjoy all of the updates that came with this patch! :)

I truly hope the devs and decision makers are monitoring this and the threads documenting all the new bugs. Beyond the intended CW nerfs there are an abundance of new issues with spells. It is getting very frustrating and disappointing.
  • Options
    pr0motepr0mote Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 62
    edited June 2013
    rogue need more nerfs guys, lashing blade deals too much dmg
  • Options
    khelchacwkhelchacw Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Most of the players are so UNHAPPY because of this Patch... bring back the patch so people stop complaining...
  • Options
    etherealjetherealj Member Posts: 1,091 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Tone down add spam bosses.

For ****s sake please increase dragon hp. Karrundax is a burn fest even with random horrible pugs.
    Use the <removed exploit lead-in> to interact with the auction vendor.
  • Options
    meedacthunistmeedacthunist Member Posts: 3,085
    edited June 2013
    If classes are supposed to have role in instances, knocking mobs off cliffs needs to be stopped. Invisible walls, please.

Also, clerics now needs to adapt for healing, ok, but game UI isn't very healer friendly, especially for targeting team mates.

NW really needs function key targetting: F1, F2, F3, F4, F5 for party members without trying to lock target through tons of adds.
  • Options
    osadamaskosadamask Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I feel like we need a new thread to address the player concerns regarding this most recent patch, and the upcoming BoP. I think this thread should be locked out and a new one with targeted questions should be posted.

Right now a vocal minority is screaming about the changes(Class skill re balancing), I don't really have time to test everything and I'm concerned players are exaggerating. I'm sure before you guys put out the changes, you let a few things slide by that were...questionable?

Maybe you should ask us about those questionable changes.

Specific questions lead to specific answers.
  • Options
    mikaronimikaroni Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Please fix the ability to unbind pets!
  • Options
    ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited June 2013
    Liking it a lot. The Fusion went from way too slow to a little too fast tho :P

Add a leaver penalty to dungeons and pvp and this game is ready for gauntlgrym.
  • Options
    boconbocon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Almost every single CW feat is broken as hell. They either don't work now, or they work sometimes, or they don't do what they say they do and do something completely different. I've never, in my 17 years of gaming, seen devs so out of touch with the player base and seen a game break so many things for so many classes at once. It's like they WANT to drive people away. I wanted to love this game and I did love it for a long time. But after all of the massive exploits, rollbacks and now one of the worst patches I have ever seen in an MMO, it might be time to abandon ship.
  • Options
    rangurenranguren Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2013
    there goes the long list of post which is show that the game need separation balancing on PvP and PvE, yet they still do it no matter what. even they about to added up the BoP, yay, no more extra AD on AH, so Zen-AD price will fly high its good for business isnt it. going from D&D style to Grinder-MMO style, and extra "special cash" style. there you go ... in the end, D&D is just a name to keep people to playing the game ... good job cryptic :D
  • Options
    noniussnoniuss Member Posts: 43
    edited June 2013
    esleff wrote: »
    So PvE is working fine right? cool...

Whiney ***** *** PvPers...waaaahhhh wahhhhhhh I'm no longer overpowered fix MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wow, your feedback is so valuable and usefull...
    let me guess, your one of the "pros" still happily 3-shotting everything with TR or you just rolled a GWF?
    P.S. please bother reading the post fully next time before making repulsive smartass-like comments. I clearly stated that PvE has gotten much harder, especially solo, since now few of my feats decided they should actually proc on me and give advantage to my enemies, rather than me.
  • Options
    serpentussserpentuss Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited June 2013
    bocon wrote: »
    Almost every single CW feat is broken as hell. They either don't work now, or they work sometimes, or they don't do what they say they do and do something completely different. I've never, in my 17 years of gaming, seen devs so out of touch with the player base and seen a game break so many things for so many classes at once. It's like they WANT to drive people away. I wanted to love this game and I did love it for a long time. But after all of the massive exploits, rollbacks and now one of the worst patches I have ever seen in an MMO, it might be time to abandon ship.

I'm going to do it too. They just broken even more the CW and they've buffed too much GF and GWF. I mean i'm 12k gs and with 2 RoE and 1 Dagger of ice on a GWF i do just 4k!? And the GWF were not so weak before the patch, but now...pvp is so broken. GG PWE...you've ruined a game
  • Options
    dronemandroneman Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    "The 'Need' button is now disabled for items your class cannot use."
    FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

:D
    greedy sons of beaches always clickin' the need when they actually greed...... hate those <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
    their days are OVER!!!
  • Options
    farcursefarcurse Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 46
    edited June 2013
    take the "fixes" out of the Cleric class and roll them back
    or give it a healing ability - that is not Regen
  • Options
    dronemandroneman Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    farcurse wrote: »
    take the "fixes" out of the Cleric class and roll them back
    or give it a healing ability - that is not Regen

so you guys can remain on full health all the time? :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    serpentuss wrote: »
    I'm going to do it too. They just broken even more the CW and they've buffed too much GF and GWF. I mean i'm 12k gs and with 2 RoE and 1 Dagger of ice on a GWF i do just 4k!? And the GWF were not so weak before the patch, but now...pvp is so broken. GG PWE...you've ruined a game

Lol what did they really buff for GF? CW still land 15ks on me.

PvTenebrousTeam has been broken for awhile. At least now you can't be taken to -armor.
  • Options
    musashinokamimusashinokami Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    serpentuss wrote: »

As a long term GWF player I THANK YOUR VERY MUCH CRYPTIC, just being able to read this is priceless :'D

EDIT : though I admit balancing still needs some tweaking, looks like CW still have a lot of stamina or stamina regen : I'm barely able to follow the second once the first is dead...
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    As a long term GWF player I THANK YOUR VERY MUCH CRYPTIC, just being able to read this is priceless :'D

I'm surprised he isn't complaining about 38k HP GWFs stacking tenebrous.
  • Options
    khelchacwkhelchacw Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    the patch really Nerf our CW... it really Nerf BIG TIME...
  • Options
    bushitsubushitsu Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2013
    I never had problem in pvp before. I can loose. Rogues 80% killed me in few sec same as wizzards but its team play, our team has another rogue who can care about enemy cw. i dont understand why every kid must everytime he loose wirite thtead about opness other classes. Thats netfs was worthless.