test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No one will help me

straih24straih24 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I purchased a founders pack like 4 days ago. Completed the process. No one will get back to me about anything. My mailbox is lighting up but i have nothing. I cant use the founders title and the founders merchant sells me nothing. Can someone from perfect world please assist me with this.. I have filed like 5 tickets with no response.
Post edited by straih24 on

Comments

• Options
    bracer2bracer2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 566 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Jeez, im never buying a FP.
  • Options
    pestilence149pestilence149 Member Posts: 195 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Dude, the amount of people posting about this is insane. Cryptic basically supplies next to no in-game/email support. Apparently it will take minimum 10 days before you see/hear a reply. Unfortunately for me, I received an unjustified banishment with no notification of the ban and still have not heard ANYTHING from Cryptic/PWE staff for 5 days now ( 116 Hours ) It is pretty sad, that if you spend 60$ and are having problems they wont even assist you for days when all you want is the $ you were promised in-game for the amount of rl-cash you just put into their own pocket.
    Foundry Missions ;
    By ; @pestilence149
    Gladiators of Dhara (Easy) & (Hard)
    ELIGIBLE FOR THE DAILY FOUNDRY REWARDS!
    Search by Best : Name/Summary/Short-Code ; Gladiators
    NW-DJJS7OWZI (For easy)
    NW-DPT9I8RKF (For hard)

Any feedback and suggestions are welcome please enjoy!
  • Options
    lilmonkey222lilmonkey222 Banned Users Posts: 296 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Haha, you got screwed.

PWE doesn't care. Sorry.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Dude, the amount of people posting about this is insane. Cryptic basically supplies next to no in-game/email support. Apparently it will take minimum 10 days before you see/hear a reply. Unfortunately for me, I received an unjustified banishment with no notification of the ban and still have not heard ANYTHING from Cryptic/PWE staff for 5 days now ( 116 Hours ) It is pretty sad, that if you spend 60$ and are having problems they wont even assist you for days when all you want is the $ you were promised in-game for the amount of rl-cash you just put into their own pocket.

Just do a chargeback. Money talks.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I saw this posted on one of the other 10,000 threads on this topic and it cracked me up, gonna steal the quote.

"Thanks for the $200 Have a nice day! PWE."

So bad, lol.
  • Options
    chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited May 2013
    Just do a chargeback. Money talks.

They have like 15 guys answering over 10,000 RT (request tickets) per day. You do the math. You can do a chargeback expect to be perma banned tho.
  • Options
    clansman2013clansman2013 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just curious, what level are you? I know for me the items did not show up until I completed the tutorial and first couple of quests in PE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    They have like 15 guys answering over 10,000 RT (request tickets) per day. You do the math. You can do a chargeback expect to be perma banned tho.

Of course.

However, being swamped is no excuse. They owe that to themselves.
  • Options
    chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited May 2013
    Just curious, what level are you? I know for me the items did not show up until I completed the tutorial and first couple of quests in PE.

He mentioned nothing in the founder merchant so I think he is in protector's enclave.
  • Options
    pestilence149pestilence149 Member Posts: 195 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

I understand that I will be perma banned, but at this rate it doesn't seem as if I will ever get my account back, and literally could probably power back up to 60 before they even unban myself.
    Foundry Missions ;
    By ; @pestilence149
    Gladiators of Dhara (Easy) & (Hard)
    ELIGIBLE FOR THE DAILY FOUNDRY REWARDS!
    Search by Best : Name/Summary/Short-Code ; Gladiators
    NW-DJJS7OWZI (For easy)
    NW-DPT9I8RKF (For hard)

Any feedback and suggestions are welcome please enjoy!
  • Options
    theodraxtheodrax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited May 2013
    I've been considering buying a founders pack for the past week or so. I'm really enjoying the game and don't mind throwing some money at it. I just got paid today and was thinking it might be a nice treat for myself, but after seeing all of these posts I'm inclined to not.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    theodrax wrote: »
    I've been considering buying a founders pack for the past week or so. I'm really enjoying the game and don't mind throwing some money at it. I just got paid today and was thinking it might be a nice treat for myself, but after seeing all of these posts I'm inclined to not.

Hang onto it till the game gets patched up a running smoothly. If the money stops rolling in I have a feeling things will get fixed up pretty quick. After all as a community its our only leverage.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Of course.

However, being swamped is no excuse. They owe that to themselves.

It's kinda an impossible situation... Let's say they have 10K RT per day with 15 guys.. that's 667 RT that must be answered per person per day to keep up. Let's say they allocate 1 minute per RT that's 667 minutes of answering RT or 11.12 hours assuming they will be skipping lunch or dinner or working 11.12 hours per day.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    It's kinda an impossible situation... Let's say they have 10K RT per day with 15 guys.. that's 667 RT that must be answered per person per day to keep up. Let's say they allocate 1 minute per RT that's 667 minutes of answering RT or 11.12 hours assuming they will be skipping lunch or dinner or working 11.12 hours per day.

Yes yes, but it's still their responsibility to do something about that situation.

And yeah, I've read the post they made a week or so ago about this, but as far as I'm concerned, there is no excuse for taking 2 weeks to respond… with a "your ticket was closed, trolololol, try again" message. I mean, seriously?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Yes yes, but it's still their responsibility to do something about that situation.

And yeah, I've read the post they made a week or so ago about this, but as far as I'm concerned, there is no excuse for taking 2 weeks to respond… with a "your ticket was closed, trolololol, try again" message. I mean, seriously?

Have you emailed them directly the ticket support system is kinda borked atm: customerservice@perfectworld.com or call PWI at 1-650-590-7700
  • Options
    mannerothemannerothe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Every single person I've helped in game with problems like this has been user error. I don't even bother any more.
  • Options
    chai23chai23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Perhaps the issue which is causing all the support tickets needs to get resolved.

They use RN email system, which has the capability of sending out blanket emails to everyone experiencing the same issue. Theres no excuse.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Have you emailed them directly the ticket support system is kinda borked atm: customerservice@perfectworld.com or call PWI at 1-650-590-7700

lol, I don't need support. I was just commenting on the state of PWE's customer support.
  • Options
    chai23chai23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

With the same email system I put a plan in place to get us out of a similar log jam of emails. With the features RN has it didnt take that long of a time. The employees dont need to respond to each email one at a time. They can easily do a multi incident edit, pile everyone with the same issue into the queue, generate one response, and let er rip. Hundreds of tickets that simply require the same set of directions can be answered in a few minutes time.
  • Options
    lieolieo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    mannerothe wrote: »
    Every single person I've helped in game with problems like this has been user error. I don't even bother any more.

you must work for PWE customer suport
  • Options
    ruinedmirageruinedmirage Member Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Ironically, right now I bet they're getting swamped with tickets that only say their PREVIOUS tickets were unresolved!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    lol, I don't need support. I was just commenting on the state of PWE's customer support.

It's meant for the other guy asking about his founder's swag.
  • Options
    ifthirifthir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 281 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    straih24 wrote: »
    I purchased a founders pack like 4 days ago. Completed the process. No one will get back to me about anything. My mailbox is lighting up but i have nothing. I cant use the founders title and the founders merchant sells me nothing. Can someone from perfect world please assist me with this.. I have filed like 5 tickets with no response.

Go to the post office guy in Protector's Enclave. Get your mail. Take the items.
    Go to preferences, change your title to founders.
  • Options
    xervaixervai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Go here while logged in:
    https://my.perfectworld.com/nw/redeemkey

Does it say something under the Redemption Date/Key Redeemed? If it doesn't, did you make sure you applied the key? What does it say here:
    https://billing.perfectworld.com/history

Under ZEN does it list a founders pack? Is the status COMPLETED?

That may illuminate why you don't have your stuff.