test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The official fanboy/girl Neverwinter thread-list (Non-Quitters)

Comments

• maho4200maho4200 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 526 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    impervium wrote: »
    He has lots of friends here. ;)

Weren't you just lecturing someone on forum behavior?
    Was I the one calling other poster tards?
    runicfi wrote: »
    To be honest maho4200, judging by what you post, how and when, and the way you even lie about your ignore list
    Actually I did not lie about my ignore list you were on it, but you know you can click "view post" even if a person is on your ignore list, and apparently I did that once to you. Also as I said I cleared my ignore list this morning since I might as well see what you silly people are posting.

I'm happy that youre so miserable. I can't deny it, lol.
    I'm not miserable as I said I'm rather enjoying the meltdown and can post without calling people names.
    Neverwinter Online Open Beta is an ongoing success
  • steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The list has been updated!

Thank you all for your support. :)
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
  • forumname012forumname012 Member Posts: 59
    edited May 2013
    Yup - I'm still testing the game as well.
  • sumeragisansumeragisan Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seems like this list is already beating the quitter list by far.

Not sure if this guy is actually serious.
    Ive never played this game, but its hilarious coming from a GW2 players perspective.

Enjoy your dead servers :o
  • imperviumimpervium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    maho4200 wrote: »
    Was I the one calling other poster tards?

You're like that one awkward dude at the party. The rest of us are having fun, mate! Stop being such a downer! :p
    _

[SIGPIC]Captain Electric and the Sapien Spider[/SIGPIC]

"YES, PLEASE"
    Vote YES for the Foundry in Champions Online.
    @Captain-Electric | CoH/Virtue veteran | Proud new Champion
  • maho4200maho4200 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 526 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    You're like that one awkward dude at the party. The rest of us are having fun, mate! Stop being such a downer! :p
    Ohhh so now we are avoiding the issue.

I see you changed from being a miserable git to rather upbeat now that you found equally delusional friends

:)
  • runicfirunicfi Member Posts: 269 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I'm not miserable as I said I'm rather enjoying the meltdown and can post without calling people names.

Enjoying a forum meltdown by posting into threads randomly, always negatively and not playing the game = Miserable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • calaminthacalamintha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, they totally dont! Hahahaha!

Thanks for providing a textbook example of projecting.
  • aeonbluessaeonbluess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    NW is a fantastic game, I am constantly entertained and amazed. All new games have rough edges, and there are always people who have nothing better to do then post hatefull comments about a game that they don't like. This doesn't make any sense to me, as I would rather play a game that I do like then troll around one that I don't.
    edited May 2013

High five ( since you already did bro fist. )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Enjoying a forum meltdown by posting into threads randomly, always negatively and not playing the game = Miserable.
    Killing time before the game :)
  • tindahbawxtindahbawx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hell, I just started playing this game this morning.

Looks like I dodged a bullet! :D
  • flayedawgflayedawg Member Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm sticking with Neverwinter, for now.
    Fare you well
    Let your life proceed by its own designs
    Nothing to tell
    Let the words be yours, I'm done with mine ...
  • thewongerthewonger Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, I'm not quitting at all... I play STO so I knew what I was getting into with Cryptic :P

meh, all these exploits didn't affect me anyway in the end, and I was away all day yesterday, so I didn't lose anything in the rollback.
  • machinegunbluesmachinegunblues Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I didn't survive Catpocalypse 2013 (The Cattening) just to bow out now.

As annoying as recovering all dem levels will be, I think I'm still in this for the long haul.
    edited May 2013
    thewonger wrote: »
    meh, all these exploits didn't affect me anyway in the end, and I was away all day yesterday, so I didn't lose anything in the rollback.

Indeed. I too am enjoying the game just fine. Just hoping they fix the queue system and class balance as fast as possible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rictrasrictras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 239 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    lhyeuze wrote: »
    Never heard of something like that in Wow

You never heard of the plague event?

Also, there was an article in the first issue of Massively (I think that was the name) about how, in the early days of WoW, during a maintenance they accidentally wiped every single player character in the game. They spent the next number of hours desperately trying to find a way to restore them. Fortunately, they did.
    The meaning of life, is to give life meaning.
  • imperviumimpervium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I see you changed from being a miserable git to rather upbeat now that you found equally delusional friends :)

For anyone interested, this "Thank You" thread I made must be Maho's bizarre definition of miserable.

In which case, I'll take more of that, please! :D

You're only embarrassing yourself, Maho. And if you're not embarrassed at yourself, my goodness, pal, get a grip! :D
    _

"YES, PLEASE"
  • askopdkapokaskopdkapok Member Posts: 648 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    aeonbluess wrote: »
    NW is a fantastic game, I am constantly entertained and amazed. All new games have rough edges, and there are always people who have nothing better to do then post hatefull comments about a game that they don't like. This doesn't make any sense to me, as I would rather play a game that I do like then troll around one that I don't.

Get to 60.

/10char
  • wrenaqwrenaq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Quit? never!!!
    It was all just a hiccup and it is great to play again :D

Oh and good on you dev people, chin up and do not forget that many here love you for bringing such a wonderful game to our lives.
    OP you are a dapper dan man for making this post well done.
  • askopdkapokaskopdkapok Member Posts: 648 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rictras wrote: »
    You never heard of the plague event?

Also, there was an article in the first issue of Massively (I think that was the name) about how, in the early days of WoW, during a maintenance they accidentally wiped every single player character in the game. They spent the next number of hours desperately trying to find a way to restore them. Fortunately, they did.

Ummm pfiles (player records) are stored in a database. Its very easy to restore a database to a specific point in time.... sometimes this takes time.
  • coolestdude0103coolestdude0103 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Every MMORPG at launch is a bit slow to add content for lvl 60. This is nothing new. Patience. The beauty here is that you don't have to pay $15/mo while waiting for new content
  • runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm staying. Said I would, wipe or no wipe... and I will. I love the game itself. The graphics, mechanics, the setting, and the fact that its D&D.

I am concerned about rumors of what led to the need for a rollback. But the rollback itself is something that players can overcome. I've dealt with it in other games. And hopefully they can repair any damage to the economy.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • rainger2rainger2 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I will not be quitting of course, neverwinter has been lots of fun for me so far. Sure, there are tons of bugs/exploits, class imbalances (GWF doing zero damage in comparison to TR, LOL), downtime, etc. But all of this is to be expected really with the launch of any new game.
  • phatboakphatboak Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Been playing since start and don't plan on going anywhere.
  • arcanawolfarcanawolf Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Add me up ^^ I joined this game along with a group of good friends, and we're all in it for as long as we get enjoyment out of the game. Thanks for this refreshingly positive thread-and those that want to infringe on the good mood here should really consider finding some other thread to troll. Looking for ways to pettily insult people who express an opinion in a non-offensive way is just pathetic.
  • sinistrad1sinistrad1 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Awesome game,need some rol stuff, and bug fixes but im not going to quit so sign me in; more of that, i already charged 20 euros of zen to my account as soon servers were up(and i was back from work) and i could check that all seemed to be fine;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Pretty healthy list so far. :D
    _

"YES, PLEASE"
  • lhyeuzelhyeuze Member Posts: 71
    edited May 2013
    runebane wrote: »
    I'm staying. Said I would, wipe or no wipe... and I will. I love the game itself. The graphics, mechanics, the setting, and the fact that its D&D.

I am concerned about rumors of what led to the need for a rollback. But the rollback itself is something that players can overcome. I've dealt with it in other games. And hopefully they can repair any damage to the economy.

Where are you seeing anything related to DD in Neverwinter?
  • assassin83assassin83 Member, Banned Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The show must go on

I'm still playing
This discussion has been closed.