test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The official fanboy/girl Neverwinter thread-list (Non-Quitters)

Comments

• imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    calamintha wrote: »
    "The Clockwork Tomb and Doomguide's Duty quests have each had an exploit addressed."

Yes, they were fixed. Those exploits also did not generate AD out of thin air like yesterday's exploit. They had no lasting impact on the economy or the value of AD. The exploit that they rolled back for did.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • imperviumimpervium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yay I'm on the list! :cool:
    _

[SIGPIC]Captain Electric and the Sapien Spider[/SIGPIC]

"YES, PLEASE"
    Vote YES for the Foundry in Champions Online.
    @Captain-Electric | CoH/Virtue veteran | Proud new Champion
  • rictrasrictras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 239 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I plan to be here for a long time. This is the most fun I've had in a mmo for quite a while.
    The meaning of life, is to give life meaning.
  • rasmuseprasmusep Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 53
    edited May 2013
    Sign me up, dont mind being labelled as such
  • jaelrinyajaelrinya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why should I quit?

I love the game and have a lot of fun. Am I a fanboy because I have fun while everyone else says that I can't have fun because the game is pay2win and Perfect World is horrible and all that? ;)

I think you can add me to the list, too. But keep the kitty, I'm no fan of cats :D.
  • calaminthacalamintha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    imivo wrote: »
    Yes, they were fixed. Those exploits also did not generate AD out of thin air like yesterday's exploit. They had no lasting impact on the economy or the value of AD. The exploit that they rolled back for did.

What the hell does that have to do with what I said? A booster pack costs 300 ZEN and people exploited it non-stop for 2 weeks. Did anyone get banned for that?

"No, you just have to accept the fact that a lot of people got stuff for free that you have to pay for."
  • kalizaarkalizaar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wouldn't have known about the exploit if I hadn't happened to go to the forums. I play with zone chat off, group with friends, play in Foundry quests, etc. Never would have noticed besides I knew there was something wonky going on with negative AD listings. Big whoopie, I still played and had fun.

The end of the world didn't happen... well until they took the servers down and I checked the forums and saw so much nerdrage going on.

Needless to say, I'm staying. If they had done a full wipe I probably would have taken a break for a little while, so I'm glad they didn't do that. I'm thoroughly enjoying my time in this game.
  • ariusdecimusariusdecimus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    impervium wrote: »
    Yay I'm on the list! :cool:

I too am now an official fanboy.

37990256.jpg
  • imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    What the hell does that have to do with what I said? A booster pack costs 300 ZEN and people exploited it non-stop for 2 weeks. Did anyone get banned for that?

Allegedly, yes. There was some whining about it, so it may be true.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • ozghostozghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm certainly not quitting this game. I am annoyed that people used an exploit though, so I hope they will get their just desserts, people being dishonest is not PWE's fault at all.
  • imperviumimpervium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I stole your picture and put it in my thread. :D
    _

"YES, PLEASE"
  • ariusdecimusariusdecimus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    impervium wrote: »
    I stole your picture and put it in my thread. :D

*bro fist*
  • askopdkapokaskopdkapok Member Posts: 648 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    futrix wrote: »
    While I would like to see a full wipe on launch (after open beta), I find the forums drastically over rage at the slightest issue.

I don't care that certain classes found a way to one shot bosses, I wouldn't have used the exploit anyway and what people farm just doesn't effect me.
    I don't care that an old AH bug somehow managed to re-emerge. How many times were pets in WoW fixed and then broken again only to be fixed and then broken? Sometimes you think you fix one thing, then you fix another thing, and then something old breaks. It happens, at least they got people working on it and trying SOME solution.
    Players finding a way to DC one another? That one was actually humorous! I don't envy anyone who had to work on that problem.

I like the game, issues are minor, but I'm easy going anyway. I'll keep testing and playing anyway, bring it on.

Taking people's money = game sold for general availability RELEASE. PERIOD. They can call it open beta, dog poo, cat urine - it doesn't matter. THEY ARE SELLING A PRODUCT/SERVICE FOR A MONETARY AMOUNT.

Deal with it.
    edited May 2013
    *bro fist*

*bro fist*
    _

"YES, PLEASE"
  • praedor1praedor1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't plan on leaving.
  • maho4200maho4200 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 526 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    breatha wrote: »
    Ignore the pedantic.
    Stop being racist :)
    Neverwinter Online Open Beta is an ongoing success
  • autumnstrikeautumnstrike Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm sticking with Neverwinter. Every online game involves playing with other people, and unfortunately, there is always the risk of exploit and destruction of the economy, regardless of the game played. It's a gamble. I realize that virtual items and/or success are far more important to others than they are to me (I'm a slow leveling, semi-hobo player) so I empathize with their frustrations but I'm not throwing in the towel over this one mishap.
  • labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dang this game ! Its like old school SWG , I just can't stop playing no matter what .
    Like I said after BW2 , the combat in this game is so alive feeling . The rest of the game ? Who cares , the combat will keep me playing . I hope they get a majority of the exploited AD , and I'll stick around to find out .
  • gsundered11gsundered11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    ozghost wrote: »
    I'm certainly not quitting this game. I am annoyed that people used an exploit though, so I hope they will get their just desserts, people being dishonest is not PWE's fault at all.

Yes it is. They imported the bug with the STO code, were warned about it repeatedly in closed and open beta over a period of weeks and chose to do nothing about it until their hand was forced this weekend.
  • runicfirunicfi Member Posts: 269 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Seems like this list is already beating the quitter list by far. You can add me to it, I'm not quitting because:

Nothing has happened in the launch of Neverwinter that hasn't happened in another MMO, be it launch, beta, or after it.

I like how the tards in denial deny this fact though. Still, its a fact. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • leillannaleillanna Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm not quitting.
    37991045.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Eilistraee zhal zuch tlu wun ussta xukuth.
  • lhyeuzelhyeuze Member Posts: 71
    edited May 2013
    runicfi wrote: »
    Seems like this list is already beating the quitter list by far. You can add me to it, I'm not quitting because:

Nothing has happened in the launch of Neverwinter that hasn't happened in another MMO, be it launch, beta, or after it.

I like how the tards in denial deny this fact though. Still, its a fact. <3

Never heard of something like that in Wow
  • revenantbobrevenantbob Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I like the game just fine.
    houserin_signature.png
  • maho4200maho4200 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 526 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I like how the tards
    Says the guy with no friends.
    I like the game just fine.
    I think most people here do.
    Neverwinter Online Open Beta is an ongoing success
  • mazikenmaziken Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm not quitting either. Though, I find myself playing less and less. Maybe it is my excitement over STO's upcoming release on Tuesday!
    edited May 2013
    Also, I inspired you to do the list, and I'm doing the loser list of quitters ( its a tough job ) so I feel like I deserve the cat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    maho4200 wrote: »

He has lots of friends here. ;)

Weren't you just lecturing someone on forum behavior?
    _

"YES, PLEASE"
  • calaminthacalamintha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Not sure if serious. Most people who quit are not so desperate for attention that they would make a post about it.
    edited May 2013
    maho4200 wrote: »

To be honest maho4200, judging by what you post, how and when, and the way you even lie about your ignore list, it seems it's you who doesn't have any friends. I have plenty, and an awesome guild to enjoy this game with, whereas you don't even play, and you just go around the forums spewing nonsense ( like you said yourself. )

I sort of feel sorry for you, but partly I'm happy that youre so miserable. I can't deny it, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    most people who quit are not so desperate for attention that they would make a post about it.

Yeah, they totally dont! Hahahaha!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.