test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So how much are YOU losing from the rollback?

Comments

• Options
    maho4200maho4200 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 526 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    NOTHING....

I haven't played in 3-4 days.
    Neverwinter Online Open Beta is an ongoing success
  • Options
    sanctumlolsanctumlol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 382 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Yep, gonna lose 1M. Double DD op.
  • Options
    xozalolxozalol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    - -
  • Options
    xozalolxozalol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    spacejew wrote: »
    Really? I report people for chat spam the first time I see a wall of purple links to the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> they should be selling on the AH. That's literally why it exists.

So you probably got what you deserved there Xozalol. Ask for a trade channel if you want to stop being reported by people like me.

I won't use inofficial chats, since it would reach a lot less. Maybe I should gather some guild mates and report every single one in the zone chat until they notice how ridiculously ****ed up their chat system is.
  • Options
    ideagorasideagoras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    About 6 million AD and my invested time.
  • Options
    sanctumlolsanctumlol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 382 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    ideagoras wrote: »
    About 6 million AD and my invested time.

Must have gotten lucky during that double delves.
  • Options
    icemixwinsicemixwins Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    maho4200 wrote: »
    NOTHING....

I haven't played in 3-4 days.

So that is why you don't give a ****? Well **** me for leveling in those exact 7 hours. I will lose about 10-14 levels.
  • Options
    nibby75nibby75 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Maybe some crafting time. I can't remember if I was on before the rollback time or not. :confused:
  • Options
    dreamhuntressxdreamhuntressx Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    5 lvls or so.
    Leanan Sidhe (not "The Dresde Files" fairy!) - NW Legit Channel Moderator
  • Options
    chaoticracerchaoticracer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thankfully, nothing more than some crafting time and (possibly) 6 celestial coins. I logged at around 1:30 am.Sucks for the people that lost a lot though. I'd have a hard time coming back if I lost that much, even if I've already sank $70 into it, which I have.
    "Wars do not determine who is right, only who is left."
  • Options
    nvmbanelingsnvmbanelings Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nothin.

i was asleep.
  • Options
    kaisersuzekaisersuze Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    2 pairs of miracle healer boots. TWO. I got one from the boss, and another from the DD chest. GOD DAMMIT
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    cheefaa wrote: »
    i just want to see what happens with the ad i spent for a respec just as server went down.

You will have the AD still. A rollback means that the database is reverted to an earlier state, so it's like traveling back in time. Nothing you did after the point of the database restore will have actually happened.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • Options
    malicioustugboatmalicioustugboat Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    30-40 unicorn seals, a Shadewalker's Tunic(?), Master Duelists Tunic(?)

but even then it's a maybe. I live in Australia and don't know how to convert PST to EST
  • Options
    moredotsasamoredotsasa Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nothing !!! Havent played this weekend at all.There is alot more stuff outside that you can do in the free days than to spend all the time sitting like a duck at the PC. And btw , to all the ppl whos crying like a baby about the all the lost zen, money ad etc. - a simple question - Did somebody send you with a gun on your head to spend X amount of money for a game with a status OPEN BETA? If not , stop whine , cause things like that are completely normal for a MMO with that status where you can find all kind of people whos trying just ruin something. To all who planing to stay and enjoy the game even after a wipe(which is not going to happen according to the lastest info) like me, have a nice play time and enjoy. To others HAVE A NICE DAY and go back to play tetris/super mario/snake etc., you can be sure there is no one who can ruin YOUR game ......
    Thats it from me. Been playing WoW since the DAY 1 of the beta and seen enough. Bet 99% of all the whiners and quiters will be online a few seconds when they see the GREEN DOT at the upper left corner of the launcher. Enough said.........
  • Options
    endersxetendersxet Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    alot of you cry and act like they took something away from you like this was real life.. Many of us will shrug and say OKay at least we didnt get wiped and once they start looking at targeted accounts maybe the economy can be repaired. alot didnt loose much because we work for a living and play this for fun a hr or 2 a day and maybe a tad more on our weekends.

It is real life because it took real life time; time in which can't be given back. This game isn't really such a great game anyways... I just regret spending a lot of time leveling and crafting before this took place.
  • Options
    chewy067chewy067 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    iamphaus wrote: »
    What I can think of, is I wasted a fair bit of Zen on dyes and AD transmuting items and such that I think fall in the time frame so that's a sweet refund for me, though I'd be losing on 3-4m of legit sales as well which is a shame.

What about you?

73.2 million USD
  • Options
    swoomustdienowswoomustdienow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 136 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Boot upgrade, helm upgrade, totem upgrade from dungeons and seals. Unsure how much money (if at all) from the Auction House.

Stinks, but I'm not really upset over it. Dungeons will still be there, I'll still be running them, and I'll get the stuff again. More annoyed than anything by PW's repeated claim that this was a newly discovered exploit and they dropped everything to fix it, instead of a long-known issue that's a carry-over from an entirely different game.

Doesn't have the same ring I guess.
  • Options
    maho4200maho4200 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 526 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    icemixwins wrote: »
    So that is why you don't give a ****? Well **** me for leveling in those exact 7 hours. I will lose about 10-14 levels.
    I have high level characters and I want a FULL wipe before playing again - I'm willing to lose all the many hours I put into the game so don't be stupid.
  • Options
    qupiiidqupiiid Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Only some Professional time and i sold a PVP item for 10g. That
  • Options
    cameiruscameirus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    losing? not that much I suppose as I only started playing a few days ago. But they are in danger of losing at leaast one customer. I really cannot condone rollbacks on this scale in a game that includes real money transactions (albeit through an ingame medium).

The onus should be on the devs to target exploiters, not do this to people playing legitimately, it does not bode well.
    If this kind of stuff was even remotely possible (and even I can find reports of it dating back to start of beta now I am looking), then they never should have allowed real money transactions until the game "hard" launches.
  • Options
    ideagorasideagoras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    sanctumlol wrote: »
    Must have gotten lucky during that double delves.

Yeah, and with a good speed runs group.
  • Options
    kushmaster99kushmaster99 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They just need to make a new shard man for those of us who don't want to deal with this garbage... if they dont want to wipe give us a new shard.
  • Options
    lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cameirus wrote: »
    losing? not that much I suppose as I only started playing a few days ago. But they are in danger of losing at leaast one customer. I really cannot condone rollbacks on this scale in a game that includes real money transactions (albeit through an ingame medium).

The onus should be on the devs to target exploiters, not do this to people playing legitimately, it does not bode well.
    If this kind of stuff was even remotely possible (and even I can find reports of it dating back to start of beta now I am looking), then they never should have allowed real money transactions until the game "hard" launches.

They are also targeting the exploiters individually. It's just that so much damage was done they had to rollback in addition to targeting exploiters.
  • Options
    xermellxermell Member Posts: 56
    edited May 2013
    about 40% of my Belief that this game awesome.
    There's three ways to do things, the right way, the wrong way and the way that I do it.
  • Options
    imaginaryhawkimaginaryhawk Member Posts: 36
    edited May 2013
    Im losin bout 7 levelz of experience on mah alt.
  • Options
    kyrosiriskyrosiris Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A sane economy (since the rollback is not to day 1 of OB).
  • Options
    rethophisrethophis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 71
    edited May 2013
    iamphaus wrote: »
    What I can think of, is I wasted a fair bit of Zen on dyes and AD transmuting items and such that I think fall in the time frame so that's a sweet refund for me, though I'd be losing on 3-4m of legit sales as well which is a shame.

What about you?
    Craftingtime and Avatar of War Bracers looted in Cavern of Kurrandax Dungeon Delve run.
    Known as Zerkul on DDO forums I]Ryumajin, Zavarthak, Leohands of Cannith[/I, look for me on YouTube.
  • Options
    iamphausiamphaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Update : Lost nothing but a few enchants, just hope they restore the broker listed items now.
    Common sense is hard to come by around here it seems..
  • Options
    nasuradinnasuradin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nothing.

10char