test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So how much are YOU losing from the rollback?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    meshooflakesmeshooflakes Member Posts: 69
    edited May 2013
    You have to feel bad for new players who only started playing and lost all their effort with this roll back. Me I lost nothing because I saw **** was flying around on the forum.So decided not to waste any time with probably a rollback or wipe on the cards.
  • Options
    saussaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lost a few lvl's and a few hours of grinding mobs just to catch up to my lvling partner.

I'm done now, i cba doing that over again. I feel like we have been punished for what the exploiters have done...
  • Options
    malcryzmalcryz Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I hope the names of the characters created within the time window that was rolled back, are returned back for use. ;o I'd imagine for a new player or someone making an alt it might be frustrating to have their name forever locked by their own ghost. :')

Personally only managed to do the daily foundry that day, and complete like one or two quests in the next area around lvl 54, and hit 55. ;o So I went back to 54 and 1/2 but luckily had all the Celestial coins O.o''
  • Options
    praesidiumptpraesidiumpt Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I started playing last week and since i work during the week, played like hell this weekend and lost half the levels i did (15 levels), thank you, and this rollback isnt enough to guarantee that the exploit didnt affect the game, so basically it is for nothing. All my experience with MMOs tells me that a rollback will send most of the population away, good job perfectworld now i wont be playing because i never know when what im doing is worth anything.

who knows if my effort from now on wont be rollbacked again?
  • Options
    arcbladezarcbladez Member Posts: 210 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    5 friggin levels. GAWD @_#)@_#(@ DAMMIT! Stupid rollback <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>!
  • Options
    jnaathrajnaathra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had enough ****ing sense not to play. Anyone with half a brain saw this coming. I lost my coins though.
    Scout Tragold - "I haven't lived this long by being brave... it's just another word for stupid."
  • Options
    kyrosiriskyrosiris Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    malcryz wrote: »
    I hope the names of the characters created within the time window that was rolled back, are returned back for use. ;o

Character names are not unique, so that is not a concern.
    Neverwinter Online Open Beta is an ongoing success
  • Options
    saussaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just go play Dragon's Prophet, it's in beta weekend today. Use PCGAMERG6ECBWEEKENDT7H as beta key to get access :D
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's estimated that 300 children die each hour in Africa from starvation...some people lost a lot more in 7.5 hours yesterday than a bunch of silly pixels.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    tharkantharkan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just lost all my celestial coins (or whatever the ones are that only allow you to have seven) and some progress on a few quests. Other than that, nothing major.
  • Options
    selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Around 400k AD. I also have mail saying I won the helm I placed a bid on before the idiots went through and started to buy out everything. I have no helm nor my AD back. I hope a ticket fixes it.

Multiple Personas, only 'One' me
    "Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"
  • Options
    avangerisavangeris Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 40
    edited May 2013
    14kk ad Sold bunch of stuff like nv gears etc now ad is gone and their too
  • Options
    iamphausiamphaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    If I lose all my broker items once it's back up, that's about another 4m gone.. We'll have to wait and see I guess..
    Common sense is hard to come by around here it seems..