test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So how much are YOU losing from the rollback?

Comments

• Options
    ricjuhricjuh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lost 3 levels (45-47.6), 7 Celestial Coins, a few rare (blue) items, a couple of gold, about 20k AD and a few levels on my professions.
  • Options
    mageofsinmageofsin Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think but the most annoying thing is i dragged my *** through the **** spider T2 which has the part where the enemys just respawn all the time

By the end i got a nice epic too which is now gone i guess

Edit: d a m n is not a bad word lol :D
  • Options
    kelarckelarc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I lost 5 level, aqll the equipment i got for these levels and basically 5-6 hours of playtime. Nothing that important.

But more importantly i lost any and all respect for the Company that runs this game. 3 Major exploits and all these guys got was a slip on the wrist and most exploiters are still in the game.

At least i gained something aswell: The absolute certainty to never ever invest one Euro into this game before they install a new server with no option for old chars to move there or a complete wipe.
  • Options
    luc2kluc2k Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Haven't lost anything.
  • Options
    fuumanchuuu1fuumanchuuu1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    50-60 seal of the drake. T2 boots, ring, belt and dagger. All astral coins on alt. Some AD but not much.
  • Options
    supp1shsupp1sh Member Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    nothing. i wasn't online all day because they still haven't addressed the healing aggro, threat issues, feat bugs, or why there's no dungeon queue with roles in a game that currently requires a healer to survive any epic dungeons...so the rollback didnt matter to me at all
    MAKE MARK HIT ENEMY AND ALL ENEMIES AROUND IT.
    MAKE THREATENING RUSH A 2-3 SECOND TAUNT THAT STILL MARKS THE SAME WAY.
    REMOVE HEALING AGGRO.
  • Options
    asakochanasakochan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i lost nothing lol, i have same AD as before the rollback, is not funny, this means all the exploiters got theirs as well! LAME!!
  • Options
    aelrhianaaelrhiana Member Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lost a few lvls on my CW, but trying to figure out how it was just a 7 hour roll back when I got those levels something like 30 hours ago... Oh well. STO and LoR will have my full-attention tomorrow anyways. *shrugs* Not like I'll ever play this game too seriously again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    yarknarfyarknarf Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nothing (i think)

I logged on yesterday and saw the inmates were running around the asylum hooting and covered in <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> so I logged out and did something else so I wouldn't be hit by a stray ban-granade that anyone could see was coming.

You had to know a rollback of some sort was coming.

Now I have zero AD.

I can't recall what I had but zero seems like a very round and small number.

Whatever, either I lost nothing or I lost <1000 AD I can't recall.
  • Options
    gaerolthgaerolth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 289 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    iamphaus wrote: »
    What I can think of, is I wasted a fair bit of Zen on dyes and AD transmuting items and such that I think fall in the time frame so that's a sweet refund for me, though I'd be losing on 3-4m of legit sales as well which is a shame.

What about you?

I lost quite a bit in sales and a bunch of levels on my alt. Worth it though for the economy fix.
  • Options
    wid0wmakerzwid0wmakerz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    just some crafting time, then i went and played rift and gw2
  • Options
    lordhordelordhorde Member Posts: 57
    edited May 2013
    I was lvl 54 and close to lvl 55 right before the servers went down. Logged in today and was lvl 50 again. All the diamonds I earned from doing the dailies is gone and a pair of gauntlets I bought. Also lost all the progress I made on tradeskills.
  • Options
    knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I lost a few levels on my Guardian Fighter.
  • Options
    czeslawczadczeslawczad Member Posts: 100
    edited May 2013
    Not much, but I lost a neat necklace (150x3 power, recovery, defense) and the second **** bag. I figured out how to proceed with the quests in the graveyard area yesterday and bored my *** off doing them... and now I'm back to two bags and 0 space :).

Regards,
    Kalantris
  • Options
    awdeohawdeoh Member Posts: 53
    edited May 2013
    50,000 AD, but a few hours prior to the rollback period, so I won't be seeing it back.

It happened when PWE bent me over a barrel and went to work, in exchange for a respec.
  • Options
    redlanceredlance Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 95
    edited May 2013
    Losing only some hours of playtime with an alt helping a friend to level up. Nothing to worry about.
  • Options
    dakaiezdakaiez Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nothing because as soon as i saw what was kicking off i decided to log off and wait it out. I didn't want anything gained to be wiped or rolled back, so thought it would be best to see what they were planning on doing.

I think the only thing i lost via the rollback was my respect for PWE, considering this and a few other exploits that have been known it is to many for my liking and i am pondering if i should log back in and play again now.
  • Options
    sirkimjongsirkimjong Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 97
    edited May 2013
    Few T2 items, chest and helmet and some AD (around 100k). Guess a few seals (did around 6 dungeons yesterday) and some glory points.

That's about it though, I can live with it.
  • Options
    azuregateazuregate Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Barely anything, I logged off shortly after seeing the catsplosion madness and reading about it on reddit.

I was playing fairly actively over the weekend though, and noticed the markings of AD exploits on the zen exchange all throughout. Though I didn't exploit, the fact that the rollback didn't affect me whatsoever gives me little faith that all abusers were punished. Since the exchange and AH are still down I can't tell for sure if AD is still inflated or not, I suppose I will know soon enough.

I suppose I'll echo the first response to this post. I lost any and all respect I had for Cryptic prior to this debacle.
  • Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1m ad in items i had posted in ah before they turn it of and now all that items are missing ,btw i wish they did 3 days rollback at least
  • Options
    ilazersilazers Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I didn't know what the hell was going on! I was away from this game for ages and then I literally just got back and I saw all this cat selling ingame but I didn't what the hell they were. I was still trying to figure out the game system. I spent the whole day yesterday getting from level 10 to level 18 and I was kind of excited to get to level 20 and when I log in today, I find myself back at level 10?!!!!!! Uninstall.
  • Options
    kent10skent10s Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    im losing my cel.coins stack i get from loggin on everyday and praying. i had a nice run, not missed one.. until the roll-back. it rest back to zero. Grrrr. kind of sucks, but it sucks more when ppl cheat.
    "Drive it like u stole it"
  • Options
    baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    7 Celestial coins a cple of levels so in reality not losing much or anything really..
    Not really the problem though, the fact that the issue or issues dont feel actually fixed is more of the problem..

Give it a day and another exploit will hammer another nail into Neverwinters coffin..

Good game bad players..sad face:(
  • Options
    foolery81foolery81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kinda scared to do anything i shoulda stayed away from the beta thing but they said no wipes =(
  • Options
    cameiruscameirus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    foolery81 wrote: »
    kinda scared to do anything i shoulda stayed away from the beta thing but they said no wipes =(

yeah, what the ****s the point of playing now, when they can just roll back all my legitimate work because some other ****** exploited?
    Cant be bothered playing if they pull this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
  • Options
    sinistrad1sinistrad1 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If the AH expired items or AD from them (legal items) wont be mailed to me so roughly 1.2million AD lost :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    xuminaxumina Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Sigh.... need to refarm my glory again T_T
  • Options
    synfoolasynfoola Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I finally had some time to actually quest so a couple of levels on my GF main trying to level cap my Panther. My Celestial Coin timer had reset so I did the usual prayers for all 5 of my toons. I then did a Delve event (thankful that the group was fine taking a Guardian Fighter instead of 2 Clerics)and got the armor I was looking for, grinded through the last 2 levels for my comp, pushed the train button and logged off for the 7+ hour training time.

So that's what I lost. Time, XP, rare prof training options that were actually worth a ****, an item I wanted and 30 Celestial Coins since my timer fell into that rollback window. This would now make that about 81 Celestial Coins lost due server drama.

Despite this being relatively minor, I'm fast losing respect for the game overall despite the whole beta vs soft release debate.
  • Options
    iamdoctordeathiamdoctordeath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A million AD... so, basically everything I had.

Good to know exploiters are taunting everyone in PE about the hundreds of millions of AD they still have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    thetotalnorsethetotalnorse Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I lost five levels. Thankfully I got my Lesser Plague Fire Enchantments back.