test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So how much are YOU losing from the rollback?

iamphausiamphaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
What I can think of, is I wasted a fair bit of Zen on dyes and AD transmuting items and such that I think fall in the time frame so that's a sweet refund for me, though I'd be losing on 3-4m of legit sales as well which is a shame.

What about you?
Common sense is hard to come by around here it seems..
Post edited by iamphaus on

Comments

• unclesaltyunclesalty Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There is only one thing I am losing.

Its called RESPECT.

No new shard or complete wipe. Enough said.
    Flamtastic_Xanatos_Siggy_by_couchpatatoe51_zpsbe77b1fc.png AKA HELLHULK
  • wizzinwizardwizzinwizard Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just crafting time, I thankfully was busy for the majority of the weekend and only logged on once or twice to change crafting.
  • maraxmarax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Something like 10 levels or so.
  • lazerglovezlazerglovez Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    3 soulforged shards, 2 holy light shards, 1 vorpal shard, 2 pieces of tier 2 CW gear, a fused rank 7 radiant... im sure theres more. my first soulforged, vorpal and holy light shards ive ever seen outside of the auction house.
  • clcmercyclcmercy Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 308 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    A level. That's it. IF it's a rollback to a point before I was playing. If not...nothing.

Occam's Razor makes the cutting clean.
  • xratasxratas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 153 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    1 level and a free cat. Oh and some Daily PvP AD & Glory.

After seeing the auction house, I thought it might not be best idea to grind a lot... :)
  • aronwenaronwen Member Posts: 102
    edited May 2013
    Nothing since I knew they would roll back anyways.
  • khandar21khandar21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nothing, I have a life
  • philcoulsonphilcoulson Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    2 levels and several crafting levels . had to leave early for work.
  • jkelawljkelawl Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    t2 belt, and probably one of the rings if im not wrong, a few epics to sell and around 500k AD :<

edit: thats the most severe stuff I could think off. will also loose 2 levels in leatherworking and some AD/daily rewards etc. that I can live with.. But ty anyway exploiters :) So nice of you letting the ppl actually playing this game loose these hours of farming. I swear it sucks more when u actually grind for stuff instead of exploiting AH. Peace.
  • m0ltres23m0ltres23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Magelord's boots and High Vizier's gloves.

****kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
  • fractalprismfractalprism Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Depending on how cryptic handles things, Astral & Celestial coins.
  • cooldraufcooldrauf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    about 16 lvls..... and some crafting and Ad i made fairly with old prices
  • realr3sistancerealr3sistance Member Posts: 191 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    if it is in the time frame A single quest that just procced a level up but really, wasn't that much EXP from the quest.
  • supersaiyansonsupersaiyanson Member Posts: 41
    edited May 2013
    khandar21 wrote: »
    Nothing, I have a life

This guy wins. You all lose if you lost anything.
  • atompenguinatompenguin Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nothing. I saw the writing on the wall on logging into a total crapstorm.

I quit playing and finished up my event achievements in GW2 instead.
    -Campaign: Spells and Coin
    --Part 1: Spells and Coin (NW-DHM3XQVQK)
    --Part 2: A Blind Eye (NW-DI3QTHZGJ)
    --Part 3: Dodo's Dinner (NW-DHPA8O253)

-One Shots
    --The Wizard of Eldeur (NW-DRKQNE4S7)
  • immortaltenzhiimmortaltenzhi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think I'll lose about 15 minutes of gameplay. I logged on and started playing and then the servers mysteriously shut down. I didn't hear about all the exploit nonsense until afterward.
  • unclesaltyunclesalty Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Heres what some CW and GF lost-

Over 7 hours farming T2 items one shotting a boss by exploitation to sell said items for AD.

OH wait this rollback doesn't fix that does it? Nor does it fix the fact people got 60 in one hour to do this exploit too?

Flamtastic_Xanatos_Siggy_by_couchpatatoe51_zpsbe77b1fc.png AKA HELLHULK
  • ambosirisambosiris Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So, i started playing yesterday played till 4 am in the morning too finish up the ****ing orcs awfull quests woke up this morning happy, lvl 15 all done with this anoying quest lines. so i buy for 30 bucks of zen points. (im like alright this game looks bad *** lets put some money in there to support those guys and grab some keys for gold and open 2 boxes) then i put my hand on this cat companion for 50 gold im like dam thats awesome i got a pet....

so at the end i got to start all over again .

thankyou ill grab all those nightmafe keys, get 15 boxes and open them all, if i dont get **** to motivate me to keep playin ill see you guys over elder scroll
  • lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not exactly when the issue started, guessing about 15k AD. (mostly only did invocation and leadership profession)
  • daschladaschla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 240 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    My character should be fine, but my auctions are probably screwed, so about 200-600k AD will be lost depending. My BF bought me an Ioun Stone, and had evidently mailed it to me, so.. if my mail is lost, that is lost too. We will find out upon logging in. He had gotten himself one too. Also, I think he will lose some enchants he got out of lockboxes.
    Sister Vanity knows if you've been naughty or nice...and heals accordingly.
  • kondesitokondesito Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1 millions AD And all the T2 set
  • notdrizztnotdrizzt Member Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    unclesalty wrote: »
    There is only one thing I am losing.

Its called RESPECT.

No new shard or complete wipe. Enough said.

Yep. They failed big time. Requesting my $50 back through their support site ATM.
  • imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Nothing, since I stopped playing when I saw the exchange rate shoot up to 500:1 and the details of the exploit being made public. A rollback seemed the only viable response, so it didn't surprise me. There is nothing else they could have done.

I don't understand the requests for a full wipe, as this rollback will address probably most of the damage, and the rest can be sorted out more easily. I also don't understand the requests for doing nothing, because that would have left the economy and the credibility of both AD and Zen in shambles. 7 hours rollback is a near perfect compromise, in my view.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • ashensteelashensteel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nothing, I was playing Tera :)
  • spacejewspacejew Member Posts: 1,044 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Oddly enough nothing, considering I didn't play at all today.

I made level 60 on Saturday and couldn't bring myself to play today.
    MoF/Thaum CW SS/Thaum CW IV/Protector GF SW/Combat HR SM/Destroyer GWF WK/Executioner TR DO/Faithful DC
  • legendofcheeselegendofcheese Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was deciding to play on Sunday, but my friend made a event to do something. I was debating to stay home to play NW or go to the event. I didn't lose anything at the end.
  • chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited May 2013
    Not much... Played only 3 hours on Sunday. So it's not much loss.
  • nyysjannyysjan Member Posts: 32
    edited May 2013
    couple epic drops, about 80 or so unicorn tokens, 4 or 5 drake tokens, quite a lot of profession progress.
  • nausumnausum Member Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    khandar21 wrote: »
    Nothing, I have a life

you were desperate enough to post though