test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

And the servers are down.

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    kristingravekristingrave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Neverwinter ‏@NeverwinterGame 4m

@Madoxide Almost there. We're verifying the exact times right now, so should be soon.

Time to make another gif. Cuz I am now addicted to that song.
    GasMaskSmall-1.png
    Lift me up..
    Panda@kristingrave - CW - Dragon
    Death@healxyou - DC - Dragon
  • Options
    kristingravekristingrave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tonyswu wrote: »
    No problem, you can do all that in Thailand.

Off to Thailand!

--
    Also, another update.
    We have a plan of action, and we're verifying the exact timeline and triple-checking the planned forum post.
    https://twitter.com/NeverwinterGame
    GasMaskSmall-1.png
    Lift me up..
  • Options
    dovakinthe1stdovakinthe1st Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just wanted to know when the server will be back online. It has been down for a while now and i was wondering if it would be worth staying up and waiting for it or if i should just go to bed and play it tommarow.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    CATS CATS CATS!

29qclyf.gif
    GasMaskSmall-1.png
    Lift me up..
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I just wanted to know when the server will be back online. It has been down for a while now and i was wondering if it would be worth staying up and waiting for it or if i should just go to bed and play it tommarow.

Within the next hour or two it should be up. If you have somewhere to be tomorrow like work or school I would go to sleep if it's late for you. If not stay up and wait. o - o
    GasMaskSmall-1.png
    Lift me up..
  • Options
    lisaranawaylisaranaway Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wish they would charge a monthly fee to play. I have enjoyed the beta; can't find a single thing wrong with the game play. The worst things are the gold spammers and the crybabies. Maybe if they charge a monthly fee, all you little whiners will go play Grepolis or something. *snicker* And I agree with the MAC ban suggestion. I checked out Dragon Prophet by Sony today, still in deep beta. Go play it and then come back with your hat in your hands.
  • Options
    dracothdracoth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Watching youtube video of Dragon Dogma the Grigori dragon boss... sexy voice, sexy dragon, sexy boss, even if he is not human... Probably the only character I will be a fan of in video games... and this game is literally not that story driven =-=... its all supposedly a mystery~
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    GasMaskSmall-1.png
    Lift me up..
  • Options
    luipui305luipui305 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i'm dying to play, but i want them to fix all the bugs and exploits... i hope they don't do a rollback but if they do, w.e ill get over it :3
  • Options
    chai23chai23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wish they would charge a monthly fee to play. I have enjoyed the beta; can't find a single thing wrong with the game play. The worst things are the gold spammers and the crybabies. Maybe if they charge a monthly fee, all you little whiners will go play Grepolis or something. *snicker* And I agree with the MAC ban suggestion. I checked out Dragon Prophet by Sony today, still in deep beta. Go play it and then come back with your hat in your hands.

The folks youre calling "crybabies" would love a monthly fee. The people that would leave if this game was a sub plan would be those who cant see anything wrong with a game where someone can make 90k dollars worth of shards exploiting and got their one shot kill easy buttons taken away.
  • Options
    wingsharkwingshark Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wish they would charge a monthly fee to play.

No.

No, no.

NOOOO.

No. NOOOOOOOO.

Recall WoW. Gold spammers up the wazoo.
    Recall the internet. The human race is MADE of crybabies.

No more monthly fees.

No.
  • Options
    cogincogin Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Indeed. I'm not too worried about it. If the auction house works and I can play again I'll be pretty happy with my $20 of game. Also, lol at GloZell
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Cry babies exist everywhere, weather it's Buy2Play, Pay2Play, Free2Play. Don't matter, all sorts of people are in every game.
    GasMaskSmall-1.png
    Lift me up..
  • Options
    fargardfargard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Don't cry.
    I'm a person from Europe (lol Europe!) and barbecued some amazing steaks earlier today. Later, at around 19:00 I went to "the internet" and saw the servers were down. Now it's 04:06 (all hail to a free Monday due to public holliday, still bedtime soon!). Sucks even harder, but still, servers must be down right now, developers have to fix things right now. Can't change it. You can't neither. Let them do their jobs.

And if the "fix" they come up with sucks: Flame them. Then. Not now...
  • Options
    tonyswutonyswu Member Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cry babies exist everywhere, weather it's Buy2Play, Pay2Play, Free2Play. Don't matter, all sorts of people are in every game.

I concur. It's what our society is made of, people of different shapes and forms. It's part of what makes our world so... I'll refrain from using the word "wonderful"... so interesting. And until a genocide comes along and kills all crybabies, which you know will leave our beautiful earth with no sentient life, there is no avoiding it.
  • Options
    dracothdracoth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol what person thinks that having a P2P game is going to keep the crybabies out? Because its a game people will "cry" out their opinions whether it is negative or positive... in most case it is negative because everyone finds the negative side of things more than the positive... it is no different from the media where they would rather search for negative sides of society rather than the positive... because that brings in ratings...

So no matter what... we are all crybabies in the end since we were born...
  • Options
    maimermaimer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A brief history lesson on Beta Testing:

1. Years ago
    -Software houses hired professional Beta Testers prior to Actual release
    -Release Quality: Great
    -Game developers expenditure: Paid for Beta Testers

2. A few years ago..
    -Software houses 'invited' avid gamers for special pre-screening of a game (Beta test) prior to Actual release
    -Release Quality: Good
    -Game developers expenditure: $0 (or minimal)

3. Currently
    -Software houses release 'Open Beta', which is basically the release as they're charging real $$ for items and no wipes
    -Release Quality: Low
    -Game developers expenditure: We pay them to test their product! (Founders Pack/ Zen etc)
  • Options
    mckittehmckitteh Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well it is heading into 11 hours that the server is down now. I am thinking the monkeys either went to bed or are taking unhealthy levels of stimulants / energy drinks to stay awake.

What I don't understand is why this problem also affects the STO market and yet last I heard this was still online. I have to ask, what else has gone wrong? It cannot be just that someone finally publicised it; as the image of a game which is missing half its content and is still in beta, cannot really be tarnished, even if they do a full wipe (which I know they've said they won't but still ...). There is something else at play here. Something we haven't been told about and is taking 11+ hours to fix.

I just hope that the price of a no-wipe isn't that it takes a week to repair. There isn't enough facebook games available to keep me re-occupied for that long.
  • Options
    tjacktacktjacktack Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nothing new as of when it'll be back up? I was playing yesterday (Newly started so it was a bit of a downer to miss out on this so far awesome game). Logged in today and it's still down.

So, have we gotten any shoutouts, announcements or whatever saying if it'll be back today or at least a roughly estimated time?
    Is there a website where I can see the server status (googled it like a **** appearantly because I didnt find any)

Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    ishaan2000ishaan2000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tjacktack wrote: »
    Nothing new as of when it'll be back up? I was playing yesterday (Newly started so it was a bit of a downer to miss out on this so far awesome game). Logged in today and it's still down.

So, have we gotten any shoutouts, announcements or whatever saying if it'll be back today or at least a roughly estimated time?
    Is there a website where I can see the server status (googled it like a **** appearantly because I didnt find any)

Thanks in advance.

****, it's almost 12 hours now. I'm waiting for an ETA as well...
  • Options
    tjacktacktjacktack Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If they told me it will be 5 hours or more, and then kept updating me after each of these ETA's ended, I wouldn't mind the wait tbh since I know it's better for the long lap and ofcourse stuff needs fixin in BETA..

It's just this walking around, not knowing if it will be up in the next minute or the next day that is annoying me.

I do however understand it might be hard putting an ETA as most people dont understand the meaning of "Estimated" in ETA. Meaning a badly guessed ETA would cause the not-so-bright people to rage and say they were LYING about when the server would be back up.

Let us know if you are closing in to fixing the problem or not at least.I mean you are going to get more quitters/sad faces if the game is down for too long today without people being informed about at least anything else but "We're working on it".
  • Options
    ishaan2000ishaan2000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tjacktack wrote: »
    If they told me it will be 5 hours or more, and then kept updating me after each of these ETA's ended, I wouldn't mind the wait tbh since I know it's better for the long lap and ofcourse stuff needs fixin in BETA..

It's just this walking around, not knowing if it will be up in the next minute or the next day that is annoying me.

I do however understand it might be hard putting an ETA as most people dont understand the meaning of "Estimated" in ETA. Meaning a badly guessed ETA would cause the not-so-bright people to rage and say they were LYING about when the server would be back up.

Let us know if you are closing in to fixing the problem or not at least.I mean you are going to get more quitters/sad faces if the game is down for too long today without people being informed about at least anything else but "We're working on it".

Yes, an ESTIMATED ETA would be greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Hey blo0dy farktards, what time are the forking servers coming back up.
    Fooking hell, do your fooking job pigs.
    You incompetent pigs disgust me.
    The person who hired you is a da177n <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
    Fokking pigs; that's what ye are.
    Never seen <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> as bad as you.
    Fix the servers, eat <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> n die already.
    Forking mud faced idi0tic m0rons.
    Seriously fokk you.
    Do you forking know how long was the downtime.
    Forksh1t bustards! Every single one of you.
    Especially if a bl0ody fooking basturd deletes this.
    Sw1nes. You should not eat drink nor sleep till this is fixed and you are still taking your own bl0ody sweet time.
    Forking piece of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> that's beneath a sw1ne.

Holy ****, relax dude. Are you trying to get yourself banned ?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Bump for ETA.