test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

And the servers are down.

Comments

• ipergigioipergigio Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just installed the client after a long download and now servers are down... i'm really lucky! however, when the servers will be online again?
  • cronusmaxumcronusmaxum Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    (clears throat) ahem tap tap tap "This mic working"? (FEEDBACK) "woa hehe guess it is". Looks at mic and begins...
    "OK Peeps, as you well know, this is a BETA Testing phased game". Looks at crowed with scowl then continues. "we ALL know what BETA is for and yes, it is for times such as these. I got off work early to come home fire up the beast and play some NWO. (sigh) "But alas the servers are down". Hangs head (sigh) "I was hoping for maybe some notice but apparently from what I am reading here it looks as if the servers went down suddenly? Looks for a nod or two, grins and carries on. "I just hope we all just simmer down take our meds and wait patiently for the lights to come back on. Looks at man with watch, {wispers} "out of time"? Thumb up "OK" faces mic.. "Ok times up folks gots to be getten on but hey see yall in game Dragon Server style"
    Exists stage left.
  • droantjkdroantjk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Server on.

:rolleyes:
  • drakonacidedrakonacide Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    draagunx wrote: »
    PWE is about to get a rude awakening if they think not keep people updated what's going on is okay even if it is Beta they are taking people's money.

Neverwinter ‏@NeverwinterGame
    Update: we're still working on resolving the AH/AD issue and are making great progress. Thanks for your patience!

its all on twitter!
    https://twitter.com/NeverwinterGame
    edited May 2013
    servers still don't work for me... there's an IP ban for europe?
  • iakkyiakky Member Posts: 121 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I see that they are able to see who is cheating and who not.. and I know that someone is cheating that means someone gets some thing in some tricky way..
    BUT.. I heard that players were sending reports on those cheaters.. So I am curious how players gets to conclusion that someone is cheating... I mean you cant just point finger on someone in shinning armor... I mean Cryptic can see that.. but how ordinary player can report someone cheating and gaining stuff? It is not written on that stuff that it was obtained by cheating.. or you just point finger on someone? How players report that?
    ID: NW-DBYLAUS93
    ID:NW-DCNH66D94
    edited May 2013
    hey! i don't want to spam here but server status is still red for me! what about you?
  • blhugheswinblhugheswin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Iakky, the cheater might have bragged to someone who then promptly reported them...
  • namtemnamtem Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still down
  • ozumanozuman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ipergigio wrote: »
    hey! i don't want to spam here but server status is still red for me! what about you?

they're going to be down for a while... cus... this is just one of the biggest market fails of the mmorpg industry... the economy just broke yesterday... a rollback of 2-3 days would be nice.

so... i think that the serves will be down for at least 2-3 hours more.
  • steve2010steve2010 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How many hours do we have to wait
  • nomadninjanomadninja Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    what a ****ty excuse for a server. get yalls **** together. ive only been playing like 2 weeks and this **** happend like 15 times. seriously. **** yall.

This what happens when PWE is the host. RaiderZ had similar issues/problems.
    edited May 2013
    Iakky, the cheater might have bragged to someone who then promptly reported them...

So he is cheater and also stupid :D
  • dalgomardalgomar Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lynch him!
  • maxibestmaxibest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 34
    edited May 2013
    MAC adress ban for cheaters pl0x

Big reroll or wipe, i dont see myself leveling again, its boring, so i would probably leave, which would be a shame (this game is awesome).
  • cuedainya42cuedainya42 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The DAY Neverwinter exploded in a BALL OF FUR!
  • yoyoyomyoyoyom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    what I find funny are all these ppl yelling about the cheaters and honestly about 70% of the ppl yelling are just mad cause they did not figure out this cheat and how to use it LOL.. So instead of complaining about this do what I am doing play Uno LOL
  • mcj013mcj013 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Another update from them :cool:

Neverwinter ‏@NeverwinterGame

Update: we're hoping to have more info for you soon, and are still working on the issue. Thanks so much for your patience!

https://twitter.com/NeverwinterGame

:)
  • midknight3376midknight3376 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    any update on when the servers will be back up and running since this was only suppose to last for about an hour and it is now 5 or 6 hours later.
  • mattplexmattplex Member Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    Hey guys? What happened?
    Someone exploited the AH and did stuff with AD? And now PWE is trying to fix it up?
  • ozumanozuman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    meanwhile at PWE studios:

cat_hoarding.jpg
    edited May 2013
    dalgomar wrote: »
    Lynch him!

That could be minigame... Lynching game :).. comes with next patch...
    edited May 2013
    ozuman wrote: »
    meanwhile at pwe studios:

cat_hoarding.jpg
    hahahahahahahaha
  • mcj013mcj013 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

cat_hoarding.jpg

So that is what happened to the hamsters! :eek:
    edited May 2013

cat_hoarding.jpg
    So noncheaters get a free cat.. or is that a free cat with purchas of founders pack LOL
  • ladymisyeyesladymisyeyes Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    what a ****ty excuse for a server. get yalls **** together. ive only been playing like 2 weeks and this **** happend like 15 times. seriously. **** yall.

Its a beta its gonna happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • plentyoskillzplentyoskillz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Roll back please +1
    edited May 2013
    well the big problem I see with this is in the past 5 to 6 hrs some ppl are going to lose their celestial coins without a roll back
  • aranathiusaranathius Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    psst...hey buddy...wanna buy a cat?

by chance do you accept MSK?
  • litakitten88litakitten88 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    so any idea if this is fixed yet or not?