• Options
    impishkatimpishkat Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    all are bases are belong to us!

TEASE!!!! :mad: :p
  • Options
    knifecityknifecity Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is getting out of hand. Post the plan already. You started at 5:15 pst talking about plans and it's now 10... pretty much almost 5 hours to come up with a plan. As others have said, you could release a statement. I'm hoping however, that you've been working on not only a plan but getting the servers back up. This would very much make my night.
  • Options
    reclusiarcreclusiarc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Page 270! Griffin is falling asleep on the job.
  • Options
    aeonaheartaeonaheart Member Posts: 40
    edited May 2013
    little of topic but...My 9 year old son woke me up yesterday morning mad as all hell becouse he looked up if Santa Claus was real on the internet. little **** is still mad at me!

Just wait till he puts it together that the Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy are myths too...
  • Options
    ladyelifladyelif Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just logged in...
  • Options
    griffinthemadgriffinthemad Member Posts: 47
    edited May 2013
    Mrs_Whyte's_Kosher_Dill_Pickle.png
  • Options
    bladen1234bladen1234 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
    edited May 2013
    This thread needs more farts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX4cGhQW5Ec
  • Options
    shuugishuugi Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    medunittwo wrote: »
    OMG! I think I love you!

slllllippery
  • Options
    inu755inu755 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    do I wish he could give us more sure but like he said if he gives an ETA or gives any of the details before they want him to and something changes it will only cause more issues.

he cant give us what he himself does not know for fact
  • Options
    nesothnesoth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We need more PONIES!!!
  • Options
    falson1falson1 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    combatcas wrote: »
    How you guys don't hate all of us is purely amazing. I'm a Disabled Combat Veteran and former JSOC operator having flown all over the world to fight scumbags of incredible proportion and yet I believe it's you guys (game developers and support techs) who have seen the worst humanity has to offer.

Some of us love ya and are just as amazed to see how wild and emotional some of the complainers rants can become as you are..

For all of it I can only say "Sorry". You guys and gals are my hero's.

Good post.
  • Options
    coolbreeze489coolbreeze489 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sad to say it but this game is officially broken if you do a full wipe i promise you alot of players will stop playing the game because like myself do not like enjoying multiple character, i like to focus on one character and get to the end game were the real fun starts. I really like this game but if they wipe many people like myself will just leave because its wasted time and the fear of something like this happening again will kick in, and if they dont wipe many people will leave the game due to the broken economy. Sorry to say for the people who like this game like myself this game will never be the same again and in a bad way. INC RIFT F2P.
  • Options
    daddyjackdaddyjack Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    am i suppose to feed it .. the cat companion ... oh i'm a terrible VR person...............
  • Options
    shuugishuugi Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    trailturtleadmintrailturtleadmin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bman1978 wrote: »
    i have the day off tomorrow. i wanted to level up my halfing GF in PVP

I don't have an ETA for you yet, but it should be up by tomorrow. Maybe not right at midnight, not sure, but it'll be up for gaming time tomorrow.
    little of topic but...My 9 year old son woke me up yesterday morning mad as all hell becouse he looked up if Santa Claus was real on the internet. little **** is still mad at me!

Ouch. Bad day for a parent...
  • Options
    cho83cho83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sirfrog wrote: »
    If they don't wipe.. I'll just reroll my characters and pretend they did..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjvQFtlNQ-M ;D
  • Options
    dukearseburndukearseburn Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    is anyone getting me my complimentary taco.... talk about bad customer service...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    reclusiarc wrote: »
    Page 270! Griffin is falling asleep on the job.

hahaha they yelled at me, now I'm waiting for 3000 posts! and posting pics of pickles.

dill-pickles_s600x600.jpg
  • Options
    wtfwuzatwtfwuzat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think the posts here are almost as entertaining as the game itself.
  • Options
    baraiderbaraider Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How you guys don't hate all of us is purely amazing. I'm a Disabled Combat Veteran and former JSOC operator having flown all over the world to fight scumbags of incredible proportion and yet I believe it's you guys (game developers and support techs) who have seen the worst humanity has to offer.

Some of us love ya and are just as amazed to see how wild and emotional some of the complainers rants can become as you are..

...you still wont get to play tonight so stop ya smooches
  • Options
    falson1falson1 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Sad to say it but this game is officially broken if you do a full wipe i promise you alot of players will stop playing the game because like myself do not like enjoying multiple character, i like to focus on one character and get to the end game were the real fun starts. I really like this game but if they wipe many people like myself will just leave because its wasted time and the fear of something like this happening again will kick in, and if they dont wipe many people will leave the game due to the broken economy. Sorry to say for the people who like this game like myself this game will never be the same again and in a bad way. INC RIFT F2P.

Well stop playing now because there will be no wipe.. Bye bye, don't let the door hit ya on the way out..I agree with the above post.. I missed the part about not wanting to wipe.. my apologies :) knee jerk reaction to all the wipe posts :)
  • Options
    wardragon3wardragon3 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Remember. Be nice you will get more with honey than vinegar. They are doing all they can.
  • Options
    ahyessdeeephahyessdeeeph Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think I missed something; what's with all the pickles?
  • Options
    sicknesssickness Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "Last edited by dezstravus; Today at 10:03 PM. Reason: Corrected Code"

They're watching us...
  • Options
    lrighlrigh Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It is just like the Rabi said to the Jew... won't be long now.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    shuugi wrote: »

hahahhaa wtf?! Wtf hahahahhaa
  • Options
    justworknamejustworkname Member Posts: 63
    edited May 2013
    bladen1234 wrote: »
    Neverwinter Twitter Guy (with liberal arts degree) = company apologist

Bladen1234 (working on a GED) = inbred hyper angry guy who's great at labelling ppl and filing them away in boxes.
  • Options
    baraiderbaraider Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hahaha they yelled at me, now I'm waiting for 3000 posts! and posting pics of pickles.

dill-pickles_s600x600.jpg

this looks intimate.....
  • Options
    aeonaheartaeonaheart Member Posts: 40
    edited May 2013

Put down the pom poms NOW and slowly back away, you zombie cheerleader! Devs don't need you snarking on us for them, mkay?
  • Options
    mojoman33mojoman33 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    TommyPickles_2933.jpg