Install Arc
Options

Astral Diamond Exchange and Auction House Offline

Comments

• Options
    kromdarkromdar Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    manduchess wrote: »
    They need to wipe or I garuantee they get hit with a class action law suit...All the people who paid money would have a case...They need to wipe and refund ad and zen to purchasers.
    i am sure there is a whole line of lawyers that cannot wait to get you the 5 dollars you spent in zen back!!
  • Options
    inu755inu755 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dartakx wrote: »
    I dont think wipe is a solution either. But it would be ridiculous 3 days bans everywhere considering the long term effect of this.

That is very True 3 days will do nothing only make them wait three days to spend they'r billion AD
  • Options
    purpleorbespurpleorbes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 186 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    impishkat wrote: »
    allow me to clarify...

GONE TO THE AMERICANS - See "Jerk Hacking" (Unique Dragon, CoH)

Still dont get it. Still sounds as if you are indeed slamming americans.
  • Options
    bman1978bman1978 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    i have the day off tomorrow. i wanted to level up my halfing GF in PVP
    valor.png
    Moonshadow Drow Cleric, Mr. Pickles Human Control Wizard, Ogre Hafling Guardian Fighter
    On Dragon Shard @bman78
  • Options
    wulfmaulwulfmaul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 34
    edited May 2013
    Kid's on forums = KNOW EVERYTHING.

Seriously, with the amount of knowledge these kids have by going to OTHER sites and finding out all this truth on the internet I should just start asking you kids the REALLY tough questions.

So what is the meaning of life?
    Can you link me the page?

*Smh*
  • Options
    mithreinmaethormithreinmaethor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fattynicks wrote: »
    Alpha comes before Beta bro. You mean "removing beta status from the live game"

I believe when the game/software is ready for release they call it Gold (short for Gold Master copy)
  • Options
    rexegrexeg Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just started playing this game a few days ago so I don't have much at stake here. Therefore I find this whole situation hilarious. Those worried about being suspect because of grand AD and zen purchases shouldn't. I'm sure cryptic keeps a record of those transactions. Auction house records should also be easily accessible to locate guilty parties.
  • Options
    cpc2011acpc2011a Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Apparently if I say anything other than "is it fixed yet" my posts get deleted. How cute.
  • Options
    impishkatimpishkat Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kazanlik wrote: »
    LOL +rep. I still have a copy of that original post around here somewhere. G-ds that brings back some memories. Thank you. :)

hahaha... I'm glad somebody got it :p
  • Options
    reck16reck16 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The most important part of the game is still up and available for play.

At the top of the page, click "Charge ZEN", and then "Purchase ZEN".

When the servers come back up, you will be ahead of all the others on here who have wasted away the downtime by posting on these forums, instead of boosting their ZEN count!
  • Options
    bman1978bman1978 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    bluedarky wrote: »
    Trailturtle is an excellent CM and is doing his best to keep us informed, it's not his fault that he has a bunch of people demanding answers on one side and another demanding he doesn't say anything yet on the other.

yeah that guys doesn't have an easy job right now
    valor.png
    Moonshadow Drow Cleric, Mr. Pickles Human Control Wizard, Ogre Hafling Guardian Fighter
    On Dragon Shard @bman78
  • Options
    falson1falson1 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Not necessarlily useless. If they manage to solve this in the proper way (determining the source and flow of every single illegit AD, then reverting all actions they ever touched, or something close to that solution), then you'd be back with having "lost" some working hours but having gained a better economic climate to operate in.

It would be useless, you have no idea how many transactions it takes to amass money in this game by buying low and selling high. The only way I could do it is because I work from home 80% of the time. Other than that It would be very difficult. Making me go through that again would be inhumane.
  • Options
    griffinthemadgriffinthemad Member Posts: 47
    edited May 2013
    wulfmaul wrote: »

Seriously, with the amount of knowledge these kids have by going to OTHER sites and finding out all this truth on the internet I should just start asking you kids the REALLY tough questions.

*Smh*

42: Site referenced http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hitchhiker's_Guide_to_the_Galaxy
  • Options
    regenfrithuregenfrithu Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lol. Name the movie it was used on?

I have no idea, it did remind me of Willow though.
  • Options
    painpillspainpills Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    justworknamejustworkname Member Posts: 63
    edited May 2013
    wonder if this is allowed...
    The comments after the "-" are mine.

I know this wasnt your post.. but

"-Legal wants more time to cover their own butts. Management is trying to find an escape goat. Dev's are working on CVs more than they are on fixing problem now. "

Umm... if it wasnt a "scapegoat" that you meant.. but really the getaway car style "escape goat"... then I hope its real fast, built low to the ground for speed and stability!
  • Options
    aeonaheartaeonaheart Member Posts: 40
    edited May 2013
    margrack wrote: »
    Thhaaaaaaaank you!
    150616159_inflatable-pirate-hat-and-sword---costumes-77296.jpg

Know why the kid's screaming? Because they just told him he's expelled from school for violating the zero tolerance policy on weapons. <smirk>
  • Options
    lutungolutungo Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is really a non-issue. If accounts that used the exploit are closed and banned the majority of the problem is gone. the economy will correct itself over time. yes it will suck for a little while but lighting a cigarette in the house is not the same as setting the house on fire.
  • Options
    impishkatimpishkat Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013

*Smh*

Forty-two?
  • Options
    baraiderbaraider Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    holy sh*t....your right.

....sounds like an ex wife/husband scenario....
  • Options
    bluedarkybluedarky Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited May 2013

You get 1 internet cookie.
  • Options
    fivel44fivel44 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    too late!
    its has come and gone
    Now for a taste of things to come
  • Options
    medunittwomedunittwo Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fattynicks wrote: »
    Alpha comes before Beta bro. You mean "removing beta status from the live game"

No, he means sexy time with goats.
  • Options
    dukearseburndukearseburn Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If they wipe/roll back... I would like my complimentary taco please. And thank you
  • Options
    thecrimsonrozethecrimsonroze Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I believe when the game/software is ready for release they call it Gold (short for Gold Master copy)

Or, much more common: Final.
  • Options
    purpleorbespurpleorbes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 186 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

*Smh*

little of topic but...My 9 year old son woke me up yesterday morning mad as all hell becouse he looked up if Santa Claus was real on the internet. little **** is still mad at me!
  • Options
    griffinthemadgriffinthemad Member Posts: 47
    edited May 2013
    bluedarky wrote: »
    You get 1 internet cookie.

YES! Now I'm a big kid?
  • Options
    travail01travail01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    rb1641 wrote: »
    I say everyone who has not spent a dime on this game should stop posting till the problem is fixed.

Yeah, because good governance is built on telling the least wealthy among us to shut their <expletive deleted> mouths, amiright?

-Travail.
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
  • Options
    medunittwomedunittwo Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This thread needs more pickles!
  • Options
    reclusiarcreclusiarc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lutungo wrote: »
    This is really a non-issue. If accounts that used the exploit are closed and banned the majority of the problem is gone. the economy will correct itself over time. yes it will suck for a little while but lighting a cigarette in the house is not the same as setting the house on fire.

No but lighting a cigarette in the house will cost you a lot of money in the long run, like lowering the resell value.