test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• Options
    robertjdefendirobertjdefendi Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm having the display name issue. I don't THINK I have a cryptic account out there. At any rate if I follow the linking instructions it takes me to the other site but I'm already logged in with this display name. Also, if I go into redeem code from the main site it gives me the display name error there as well. I made a CS ticket outside of the game. Is that where we're supposed to make it or should it be in game?

Bob
  • Options
    bharaghbharagh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I hate to have to complain as my first forum post, but i've bought the Hero of the North pack, my transaction is listed as 'completed' I 'redeemed' my account having to use Internet Explorer instead of Chrome to use the link correctly (a stupid compatibility issue), and have still not received my package. No extra character slots, no Renegade race, no titles outside of the game. This is a ridiculous issue for something so expensive. So much for me enjoying my $200 investment this weekend. Absolutely unacceptable...
  • Options
    tyraeldragontyraeldragon Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hail,

I bought the Guardian Pak and was told then that I could upgrade to the Hero pak anytime. I've posted here a few times and opened a ticket a week ago but no one has ever replied. Are we getting any support during the beta? Especially those who have spent well earned money for a founders pak? I mean I basically want to GIVE you money and can't seem to get anyone to talk to me.

I hope someone responds soon in some way.

Cheers All,
    Icon_Build_Player_Paladin.png?version=425daf687d67683e0250b6ec43a2ee72

Hail and Kill,
    Ulfrik Dragonsyre
    Hero of Neverwinter
    Retribution Paladin of the realm
    Member of Tyrs Palladium Guild
    Raising quality Dragons for mounts and pets
  • Options
    cyffreddincyffreddin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    has anyone else had trouble purchasing zen as well? i run into the same problem when trying to do that...
  • Options
    ookamiiguookamiigu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I purchased the Guardian pack but i'm missing my founders title in the forums. Anyway to get that fixed?
  • Options
    mikumokamakimikumokamaki Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cyffreddin wrote: »
    anyone have a phone number for support? if they dont at least respond to me with some kind of useful info by tomorrow afternoon, i'd like to call so i can get this fixed.

This is the info from the "Need Help?" link at the top right of the page after you get the "Display Name Conflict" error:

Perfect World Entertainment's Billing Department

Phone: 1-888-344-4478
    Contact Us Submit a ticket
    Business Hours: 10am - 7pm (Pacific), Monday through Friday.
    Please have the following information ready when you call:

1. Account Name.
    2. First and last name.
    3. Transaction ID.

If you are unable to reach us by phone, send us a ticket. To expedite your ticket, select Neverwinter under the Product field.

Charges to your credit card or financial institution:

If you notice charges to your credit card or bank account for a failed transaction, please note that these charges have already been refunded and may take a few days to update to your account.

Thank you for your patience.

As I assumed and feared...they have no support during the weekends and limited support during the weekdays.

I still cannot believe they haven't shutdown the ability to buy those packs!! STOP PUTTING PEOPLE THROUGH THIS UNTIL YOU FIX THE **** THING!!!

It's like they are using the premise "Let them buy it now, we'll just help them later" mentality just to get all of the upfront cash.

It's beyond belief how shady this is.
  • Options
    pinefrostpinefrost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've followed all instructions, gone to each page, filed at least two tickets, and still haven't recieved anything from my founders pack.
  • Options
    yoraedr4gonyoraedr4gon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I solved my problem (Conflict display name). Here is the support answer:

Hello

I've looked into your issue, and believe I have addressed the underlying cause.

Please completed the payment process by clicking the link which corresponds to the Neverwinter founder’s pack that you purchased.

Neverwinter Starter Kit - https://billing.perfectworld.com/neverwinterstarter/complete
    Guardian of Neverwinter Pack - https://billing.perfectworld.com/neverwinterguardian/complete
    Hero of the North Founder's Pack - https://billing.perfectworld.com/neverwinterhero/complete

To claim your Neverwinter founder’s pack items in game, please make sure that you do the following:

1) Complete the first part of the tutorial to reach Protector’s Enclave.
    2) Speak to Sergeant Knox when you arrive in Protector’s Enclave.
    3) Take and Complete the quest Rags to Riches.
    3) Locate the Founders Merchant on the opposite side of the Hall of justice from Sergeant Knox. He is located in a small booth near Sergeant Quinn.
    4) Visit the Founders Merchant to redeem your pack.

After that, you should have all your items!

You may also visit the Postal Courier after completing the Rags to Riches quest to claim your Founder’s Pack items.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us here at Perfect World Entertainment!

Thank you for playing!
  • Options
    sevjinsevjin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lol i got a response from them and i am not happy with the answer, this is what they told me:
    Due to the large volume of tickets we have received at this time, we are unfortunately unable to answer your ticket in the normal 48 hour response window that we try to achieve.

We sincerely apologize for the delay, as your ticket is important to us.
    And this was my reponse to that: You did not help me, the issue has NOT been resolved. I payed 55.99euro(€) and have already been charged for the Founders Pack but you still didnt give it to me... wtf?
    I am a paying costumer and and i payed a lot, i feel like i am being ripped off and you have to say is "we are unfortunatley unable to answer my ticket in the normal 48 hour response window"
    What could be more important than a paying costumer? i dont get it...

As you can see, they handle us paying costumers really poorly and it makes me angry.
  • Options
    yoraedr4gonyoraedr4gon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    voldras wrote: »
    Same for me, too.
    Please completed the payment process by clicking the link which corresponds to the Neverwinter founder’s pack that you purchased.
    Neverwinter Starter Kit - https://billing.perfectworld.com/nev...arter/complete
    Guardian of Neverwinter Pack - https://billing.perfectworld.com/nev...rdian/complete
    Hero of the North Founder's Pack - https://billing.perfectworld.com/nev...rhero/complete
    To claim your Neverwinter founder’s pack items in game, please make sure that you do the following:
    3) Locate the Founders Merchant on the opposite side of the Hall of justice from Sergeant Knox. He is located in a small booth near Sergeant Quinn.
  • Options
    sevjinsevjin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Hello

Neverwinter Starter Kit - https://billing.perfectworld.com/neverwinterstarter/complete
    Guardian of Neverwinter Pack - https://billing.perfectworld.com/neverwinterguardian/complete
    Hero of the North Founder's Pack - https://billing.perfectworld.com/neverwinterhero/complete

After that, you should have all your items!

You may also visit the Postal Courier after completing the Rags to Riches quest to claim your Founder’s Pack items.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us here at Perfect World Entertainment!

Thank you for playing!
    OMG, thank you dude, that fixed it!
    You are more helpfull than Perfect World, they should hire you!
  • Options
    cyffreddincyffreddin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    *sigh* i guess if they dont respond to me tomorrow, it will be time to stalker call that support number until someone picks up. if it wasn't for the fact that i actually really enjoy this game, i wouldn't even bother paying them at this point. how unfortunate that the good games are owned by lame companies :(
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    cyffreddin wrote: »
    *sigh* i guess if they dont respond to me tomorrow, it will be time to stalker call that support number until someone picks up. if it wasn't for the fact that i actually really enjoy this game, i wouldn't even bother paying them at this point. how unfortunate that the good games are owned by lame companies :(
    Read the post i just qouted from yoraedr4gon it solved my problem.
  • Options
    rraglerragle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And when I click the link to what I bought it still comes up with display name conflict page.
    Not chuffed about this at all.
    A f2p game that makes its money from micro transactions and it is bugged to hell.
    You would think they get that part working smoothly as its there income!
  • Options
    mikumokamakimikumokamaki Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Hello

I'm assuming that they are starting to fix the underlying account issues that cause the Display Name Conflict in the first place.

I tried it again (the links are the same as the email you get from Perfect World)

Still get the same Display Name Conflict and resulting endless loop of entering random names that are ALL "taken"...(X_X)

Glad it's starting to work for some people...gives the rest of us hope that they MAY fix it for us...whenever LOL XD
  • Options
    faidan13faidan13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rragle wrote: »
    And when I click the link to what I bought it still comes up with display name conflict page.
    Not chuffed about this at all.
    A f2p game that makes its money from micro transactions and it is bugged to hell.
    You would think they get that part working smoothly as its there income!

Same, didn't fix my display name conflict either :(. Still love the game, just sad that i'll prolly be 60 before they help me .
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    faidan13 wrote: »
    Same, didn't fix my display name conflict either :(. Still love the game, just sad that i'll prolly be 60 before they help me .

Same...I actually WANT to give them more money. But no way I'm doing that until they fix their payment/account issues! XD
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Ok, so out of the blue suddenly I didn't get the endless loop when clicking on the the "complete" link for my Founders Pack.

Looks like they DEFINITELY are getting to the account issues.

Thank goodness.

All I can suggest is maybe to keep trying to click the "complete" link for your particular pack until it goes through? I tried every few hours and it just went through!

(~_~)
  • Options
    pinekonespinekones Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm having the same issue. I noticed that if you are logged in on any of the Perfect World sites while trying to complete the purchase via https://billing.perfectworld.com/nev...arter/complete, then the link takes you to display name conflict. If you are not logged in, then it asks you to login, and the pages reflect your purchase (even though you still won't receive the items).

Obviously not a fix or a workaround, but if you are tired of seeing Display name Conflict and wish to feel as if something was accomplished, give that a shot.
  • Options
    tobzkitobzki Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I also need help with my new bought Guardian of Neverwinter Pack... anyone who can help me out here, please? Getting the Display name problem
  • Options
    necrodaggernecrodagger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just bought founders pack :)

Where can I see that its succesfully applied to my account
  • Options
    hmzaohmzao Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have same question as nercodagger and where do I pickup the items?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    k, so i tried clicking that link for hero of the north, and this is what i got:
    "transaction pending"

If you recenly made a purchase, your transaction is still pending. Once it is approved, you will receive an email at (email here) to finalize your transaction.
    If you need help, please contact Perfect World's Billing Department.

is this right, did it work (that is, once i get an email)?
  • Options
    js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I cant help but figure out that the founder pack are getting removed from sales, we want an answer!!! Will those who having issue have the package or not?? my issue is that everything said was completed but i didnt get the item... you can refer to this thread: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?186212-Paid-for-Guardian-package-didnt-work-PLEASE-HELP!!!
    Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

• Options
    edited May 2013
    at least y'all are getting charged (that's good because they have to do SOMETHING for you guys eventually). i still cant complete any transactions, not even to buy zen. <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. also, anyone know when the last date to buy hero of the north is?
  • Options
    gottneverwintergottneverwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I can't imagine posting here is worthwhile, but here goes...

Step one - Give PWE 200 bucks

Step two - Receive email: Thank you for making a payment to Perfect World Entertainment! Your transaction details are as follows:

Step three - Receive email: Your transaction (5SL6646322078652W) was approved, but you still need to go to https://billing.perfectworld.com/neverwinterhero/complete to redeem your Founder's Pack!

Step four - Click on link and get this message: Your Display/Forum Name (or “Handle”) does not exist or is already associated with an existing account. Please choose another Display Name, enter it in the field below and click “SUBMIT.”

A “Display Name” is your unique name as it appears in-game and to the community.
    Your Account Name will continue to be used for login and for all account-level transactions.

Step five - Try several, and I mean several, names and get this message: Someone else has already registered that Display Name. Please choose a new one.

Step six - contact support and receive an automated response that someone will contact me in five or six days.

Step seven - reply that they can just give me back my 200 bucks.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    the main website say 1day16hours left... Wish you get your issue worked out.. and wish we dont all get refunded...

• Options
    edited May 2013
    I can't imagine posting here is worthwhile, but here goes...

Step one - Give PWE 200 bucks

Step two - Receive email: Thank you for making a payment to Perfect World Entertainment! Your transaction details are as follows:

Step three - Receive email: Your transaction (5SL6646322078652W) was approved, but you still need to go to https://billing.perfectworld.com/neverwinterhero/complete to redeem your Founder's Pack!

Step four - Click on link and get this message: Your Display/Forum Name (or “Handle”) does not exist or is already associated with an existing account. Please choose another Display Name, enter it in the field below and click “SUBMIT.”

A “Display Name” is your unique name as it appears in-game and to the community.
    Your Account Name will continue to be used for login and for all account-level transactions.

Step five - Try several, and I mean several, names and get this message: Someone else has already registered that Display Name. Please choose a new one.

Step six - contact support and receive an automated response that someone will contact me in five or six days.

Step seven - reply that they can just give me back my 200 bucks.

the confimation email to state that the transaction was completed didnt have any link to any page...

Thank you for making a payment to Perfect World Entertainment! Your transaction details are as follows:

Account Name: js3b
    Payment Gateway: Moneybookers
    Transaction ID: XXXXXXXXX (of course i wont put the transaction id on the forum lol)
    Date: well i wont put that also...
    Product: Guardian of Neverwinter Pack
    Amount Paid: 59.99 USD

If you have questions regarding your payment, please contact Perfect World Entertainment's Billing Department by sending us an email through the Ticketing System, or by telephone at 1-<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>-<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>-XXXX (phone hours are 10am to 7pm PDT)

Please include your account name and transaction ID in any correspondence with our Billing Department.

Best regards,

Perfect World Entertainment Billing DepartmenT

• Options
    necrodaggernecrodagger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well was wondering where I can see on my account that I have the founders pack

I searched the "my account" page but couldnt find the right place
  • Options
    gottneverwintergottneverwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    js3b wrote: »
    the confimation email to state that the transaction was completed didnt have any link to any page...

Thank you for making a payment to Perfect World Entertainment! Your transaction details are as follows:

Account Name: js3b
    Payment Gateway: Moneybookers
    Transaction ID: XXXXXXXXX (of course i wont put the transaction id on the forum lol)
    Date: well i wont put that also...
    Product: Guardian of Neverwinter Pack
    Amount Paid: 59.99 USD

If you have questions regarding your payment, please contact Perfect World Entertainment's Billing Department by sending us an email through the Ticketing System, or by telephone at 1-<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>-<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>-XXXX (phone hours are 10am to 7pm PDT)

Please include your account name and transaction ID in any correspondence with our Billing Department.

Best regards,

Perfect World Entertainment Billing DepartmenT

The next email will have a link to redeem.
This discussion has been closed.