test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• Options
    js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    aevlom wrote: »
    Yes, if you buy both, you get everything in both packages. This includes cumulative extra character slots as well.

his question was to know if in the hero of the package he would get the guardian package stuff w/o buying the package, the answer is no. you need to buy all 3 package to have all 3, you buy 1 you get what inside that one..
    Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

• Options
    cyffreddincyffreddin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am having the same issue as Iomyrill. I even tried it on a new account, and have not received the billing verification email on either account's email (spam, trash, etc.). also submitted a ticket, sent email, and tried multiple payment methods, no luck. any way i could just have that verification email sent to me? would that most likely fix the problem? I'd like to get this fixed quick so i can buy the founders pack before it goes away.
  • Options
    deadlydivadolldeadlydivadoll Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    DON't Buy It, Me and if u go back and read alot others have already paid but get no email or Pack, as of now im out of $60 and no email still will be day 2 soon :(
  • Options
    cyffreddincyffreddin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i've already tried to buy it. at least i haven't been charged for it. i think its just that this is my first purchase from perfect world, which is why i need that verification email.
  • Options
    tyraeldragontyraeldragon Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi,

I want to upgrade my founders pak from the Guardian to the Hero. Before I purchased the Guardian pak your customer support said I could upgrade anytime before you stop offering them but I can see no way to do it on the site. Can you help?

Thanks,
    Icon_Build_Player_Paladin.png?version=425daf687d67683e0250b6ec43a2ee72

Hail and Kill,
    Ulfrik Dragonsyre
    Hero of Neverwinter
    Retribution Paladin of the realm
    Member of Tyrs Palladium Guild
    Raising quality Dragons for mounts and pets
  • Options
    deadlydivadolldeadlydivadoll Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can understand if your new having a look to make sure but, they took my money but did not update my account to show I paid. I have yet to even get an email from them saying I paid, all I got was the one from paypal. I did everthing they said on there help page.
    My plan was to enjoy this weekend playing this game but now im thinking maybe I should spend my money on someother game, this is so not a good 1st impression :(
  • Options
    mikumokamakimikumokamaki Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ugh, why didn't I read this post before buying the Hero of the North Founders Pack...same situation as everyone else. I bought it via Paypal, transaction went through, it shows purchased in my Wallet, but does not give me anything indicating that it went through when I login to the game or here on the forums.

Funny thing is the webpage with the packs on it "thanks me for purchasing"...even dims out the option to purchase Hero of the North again.

Whatever it is, it's not syncing up across all of their platforms. Gonna submit a ticket. Gah, what a bother!! LOL

Edit: So I get an email from PWE saying my Neverwinter Founders Pack Transaction is not complete! Has me click on some link that takes me to page that tells me "Display Name Conflict". I just created my account a few days ago, so the suggested fix of "linking" Cryptic and PWE accounts doesn't apply, since I have no Cryptic account...ugh this is painful lol

I updated my ticket with this new information. Maybe at some point this will work *shrugs* I'm going to go get some lunch lol XD

Hope everyone else gets their problem sorted out with this pack.
  • Options
    regnorvexregnorvex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 44
    edited May 2013
    Are you serious about considering gamers over the age of 25 to be "older gamers"? Or are you just being polite. ;-)

- A true "older gamer"

----
    "Men do not stop playing because they grow old. They grow old because they stop playing" -- Oliver Wendell Holmes
    "Men do not stop playing because they grow old. They grow old because they stop playing." -- Oliver Wendell Holmes
  • Options
    sevjinsevjin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bought the 59,99$ founder's pack and was charged for it but 1hour later and i still have nothing, where are my items? i did make a ticket so i hope it gets resolved.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Ugh, why didn't I read this post before buying the Hero of the North Founders Pack...same situation as everyone else. I bought it via Paypal, transaction went through, it shows purchased in my Wallet, but does not give me anything indicating that it went through when I login to the game or here on the forums.

Funny thing is the webpage with the packs on it "thanks me for purchasing"...even dims out the option to purchase Hero of the North again.

Whatever it is, it's not syncing up across all of their platforms. Gonna submit a ticket. Gah, what a bother!! LOL

Edit: So I get an email from PWE saying my Neverwinter Founders Pack Transaction is not complete! Has me click on some link that takes me to page that tells me "Display Name Conflict". I just created my account a few days ago, so the suggested fix of "linking" Cryptic and PWE accounts doesn't apply, since I have no Cryptic account...ugh this is painful lol

I updated my ticket with this new information. Maybe at some point this will work *shrugs* I'm going to go get some lunch lol XD

Hope everyone else gets their problem sorted out with this pack.

Now see this is not right at all:( They know that that page is broke but yet have not disabled it and more and more ppl keep getting taken. DISABLE the pack page you know it is not working!!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    sevjin wrote: »
    Bought the 59,99$ founder's pack and was charged for it but 1hour later and i still have nothing, where are my items? i did make a ticket so i hope it gets resolved.

Day 2 for me now so pull up a chair, I have yet to get any help. And they say post here FOR WHAT!!! not like anyone but the ppl getting taken are even reading this!!!
  • Options
    mothrfkarmothrfkar Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    K i just bought the $60 founders pack. Lets see how long it takes for me to get something..
  • Options
    mikumokamakimikumokamaki Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Now see this is not right at all:( They know that that page is broke but yet have not disabled it and more and more ppl keep getting taken. DISABLE the pack page you know it is not working!!!!

Ugh...seriously?? I think I'm about to cry :(
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    mothrfkar wrote: »
    K i just bought the $60 founders pack. Lets see how long it takes for me to get something..

i sent an email a receive a automated message saying i need to wait 3-4 OPEN day to get an ANSWER, so let see 1 message back from them for asking random question that they have access too, 4 more day for them to read my answer.... so i would say 2-3 week...

wish they can fix it the first try because i gave all needed info,
    transaction id, username, package name...

they dont need more, they took money from the account, shouldnt have to wait like this ... AND GIVE NO ANSWER.. They are ignoring use clearly, i sent a message to their twitter w/o answer, they prefer doing random trivia

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Ugh...seriously?? I think I'm about to cry :(

Sadly yes and I have gone from: ok it's a new game i'll give them some time. To WTF I paid 2 days ago where is my stuff (Stuff was not what I wanted to put here) Im now at do I even want this anymore :(
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Since I've been taken at this point...I went back through the posts in this thread to make myself feel "better". I can't believe the number of people that have been taken with the broken founders packs purchases.

How the hell hasn't some admin or SOMEONE disabled the purchasing of those packs until they fix whatever the problem is?

NO acknowledgement on any page about the billing/activation issue...problem has been going on for days from the look of the posts.

Seriously, this is garbage CS.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    PLUS, before purchassing i went trought the bug report page, because THIS IS A BUG... but no, they put this thread in general discussion so you dont see it because who go to general discussion to see if there is billing issue !?! anyway im realy disapointed, hopefully they answer their e-mail fast because if i aint happy im asking refund trough my bank account.. All i want is the item and advantage my 60$ was meant for..

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Since I've been taken at this point...I went back through the posts in this thread to make myself feel "better". I can't believe the number of people that have been taken with the broken founders packs purchases.

How the hell hasn't some admin or SOMEONE disabled the purchasing of those packs until they fix whatever the problem is?

NO acknowledgement on any page about the billing/activation issue...problem has been going on for days from the look of the posts.

Seriously, this is garbage CS.

this post date from january 30th... so of course they know... lol

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Sadly yes and I have gone from: ok it's a new game i'll give them some time. To WTF I paid 2 days ago where is my stuff (Stuff was not what I wanted to put here) Im now at do I even want this anymore :(

I have a feeling they have no one working on weekends in support. But you and so many others reached out for help on WEEKDAYS. To have no response after their "default" 3-4 business days is horrible. And after reading further back in this thread, it seems like this issue has been going on for well over a week now!

Terrible terrible CS.

I'm kicking myself for this right now. But no one should have had to go through a game forum to find out that they shouldn't have paid for something lol.

I'm simmering right now...working up to a boil (at least my lunch is here...hopefully it helps me diffuse my anger right now)
  • Options
    theshadowweavertheshadowweaver Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How do I get the stuffs mentioned in the founder's pack? someone plz tell me. Including companions and mouts and other stuffs.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    so, has anyone with the rejected card issue had their problem resolved yet? it would be reassuring to know that they are in the process of fixing at least some accounts. I'm still irritated that it didnt even work on a completely new account, as well as my old one. really want this fixed before founders packs go away.
  • Options
    loyaltieshopeloyaltieshope Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I bought the 60 dollar founders pack yesterdays, haven't seen anything at the vendor, i've done all those quests, no mail, and no additional character slot. Put in a ticket this morning before work and figured posting on the forums couldn't hurt as well. Any information would be greatly appreciated. :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I bought the 60 dollar founders pack yesterdays, haven't seen anything at the vendor, i've done all those quests, no mail, and no additional character slot. Put in a ticket this morning before work and figured posting on the forums couldn't hurt as well. Any information would be greatly appreciated. :)

Read the post above u :(
  • Options
    loyaltieshopeloyaltieshope Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol yea I had only read the first two pages before I posted, thinking oh they are working on this stuff already, just make a post and your time will come :P
  • Options
    mothrfkarmothrfkar Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just bought founders pack the $60 one, do I also get a forum title?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    UPDATE!!! Just got my email (2 Days Later) Saying I paid. Email are running like water now lol I got 2 more with all my pack item info :) I logged in and went to ingame mail got a few items there :) But to all there is an NPC you will need to go to in order to get the rest of your stuff. He is on your map name something like Founders Pack or something like that.

It sucks I know but they will get to u like thay did me just sucks waiting. I going back ingame now I can play and have all my stuff, goodluck guys and keep your head up :)
  • Options
    peranor79peranor79 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I got the email confirming my purchase order and I can see on my account that the purchase has been added as well. But I have yet to see any in-game items.

If they knew that the founder pack purchases is broken but still gladly accepted peoples money for them they won't get another dime from from me. :mad:
    Common decency would be to simply disable the ability to pruchase founder packs while this is an ongoing iussue.
  • Options
    yoraedr4gonyoraedr4gon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Greetings,

The problem: I bought the guardian of neverwinter founder's pack and after paying it I received an e-mail telling that the transaction was approved, but there were a problem and I should change my display name to redeem my founder's pack. When I try to change the name it always says someone else has already registered that display name and to choose a new one. (I’ve been trying for hours). As a result I can’t redeem my founder’s pack.

1 - I don’t have any cryptic account.
    2- Transaction is already completed.

Ticket #130504-002132
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    UPDATE!!! Just got my email (2 Days Later) Saying I paid. Email are running like water now lol I got 2 more with all my pack item info :) I logged in and went to ingame mail got a few items there :) But to all there is an NPC you will need to go to in order to get the rest of your stuff. He is on your map name something like Founders Pack or something like that.

It sucks I know but they will get to u like thay did me just sucks waiting. I going back ingame now I can play and have all my stuff, goodluck guys and keep your head up :)

Glad it worked out for you. I'm hoping I don't have to wait two days, but at least some good news amidst all of the bad :)
  • Options
    windsakewindsake Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Greetings,

The problem: I bought the guardian of neverwinter founder's pack and after paying it I received an e-mail telling that the transaction was approved, but there were a problem and I should change my display name to redeem my founder's pack. When I try to change the name it always says someone else has already registered that display name and to choose a new one. (I’ve been trying for hours). As a result I can’t redeem my founder’s pack.

1 - I don’t have any cryptic account.
    2- Transaction is already completed.

Ticket #130504-002132

I am in the exact same boat... please advise.
This discussion has been closed.